MARTIN L.
Greenbelt, MD
Acura MDX
12/12/2018
Consistent Excellent Customer Service
I have consistently received EXCELLENT customer service for the past 20 years from Williamson Auto Repair. Hands down, no one works harder or cares for your vehicle more than Gary, Lil and everyone else who works there.

RESSIE W.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/09/2018
Excellence
As usual, excellent service at Williamson Auto Repair. Just needed an oil change, but had been told to look into getting the transmission flushed. Mr. Williamson himself was behind the desk today. He check on the possible transmission option, then told me I didn't need to get that done which was budget-friendly! Thanks again Williamson Auto.

TF
TIMOTHY F.
12/04/2018
2005 Tacoma Tune Up
Five Star Service.......Always Good people and service.

BARBARA H.
Washington, DC
12/04/2018
Quality Service!
I have an older car but it runs just as well as it did when it was new - maybe even better. Thanks so much for your superb customer service and quality control.

AW
Alexis W.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the business does excellent work. The detailing after the good work was outstanding. She will be going back.

ALBERTINA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mrs. Williamson's front desk service is nice and friendly. She always ensures you're getting exactly what you asked for. The admin is great, paperwork always in order. Never asked to pay more than the quoted price. Very fair.

TD
TIARA D.
La Plata, MD
10/31/2018
Review
I have been coming to this location the past few years now. I get major of all services done and never an issue. Williamson Auto repair provides that family environment with quality service. If your looking for someone you can trust with your vechile look no further.

Margie B.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Margie said they nice, professional and pleasant. They did a wonderful job at a good price.

Lanham, MD
Toyota Avalon
10/28/2018
Very Satisfied
As always, very satisfied with the service. I called ahead of time and was assured of the short wait time for the service needed and they delivered.

TD
THERESA D.
GMC Terrain
10/25/2018
The warm and friendly staff!
They are knowledgeable in Auto repair and Collison my brother also had his Car body work and recommended me. What a great choice! Thanks.

CJ
Christan J.
Ford Fiesta
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Christan said the staff was great, from the time he had to bring his vehicle in. They kept him updated, and also gave reasons why they had to do the work. They broke things down and explained.

James B.
Washington, DC
Chevrolet Astro
10/15/2018 Category: Service
James said the customer service was great. The staff was very professional, family oriented, and takes care of their customers. He also looks forward to working with them in the years to come.

RT
ROBIN T.
Kia Spectra
09/30/2018
Nice to have a go-to auto repair
Have taken my car to Williamson Auto Repair several times and am always happy with the staff and the work done.

SHEILA W.
Temple Hills, MD
09/29/2018
Completely Satisfied
Interactions are always professional, timely and courteous. Always completely satisfied with the work performed on my vehicle.

DOMINIC H.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
09/23/2018
Honorable, Trustworthiness and Class
U never have to worry about being over charged! Mr Williamson is class act that gives high quality services! I rather take my CTS-V and Audi to him rather than the dealership!

JOSEPH H.
Jeep Patriot
09/23/2018
I really really really like Williamson Auto
I parked my truck, got something to eat and when I got back in, it wouldn't crank up...called Williamson Auto they gave me the number of tow truck company, got a tow to the shop and I was back in business. Problem solved. If you need a reliable repair shop and can't afford down time on your vehicle, then Williamson is the place. period!!

BW
BRITNEY W.
Clinton, MD
09/20/2018
Come Here for Routine Maintenance Only
I've taken my vehicle to Williamson a handful of times over the last few years, and was satisfied with the work for the most part.

Last month, I dropped my car off for them to align the steering wheel, and find the source of a knocking noise coming from the front undercarriage of the car. The invoice was sent and I authorized repairs. Long story short, after two additional visits and $1,600 worth of repairs, my car is making the exact same noise. I pulled out of the parking lot the after the second visit and the car was still making the weird knocking noise, plus a squealing noise from the front right wheel well. They obviously didn't bother to test drive the vehicle even though I specifically requested it. If anything, I would've appreciated an honest report saying their mechanics weren't able to properly repair the vehicle.

So if your car needs an oil change or new tires, this place should be able to handle that. I absolutely do not recommend this business for anything where large components of the car have to be replaced, or if they have to investigate. Also, rated two stars instead of one star for customer service.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/15/2018
Greatest experience
Williamson is the only place I will take my car to. It’s a family run shop and they are so friendly to everyone who comes through their doors. It is no surprise that my family and I have all started to be dedicated customers.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Cadillac SRX
09/14/2018
Great Service at great prices!
I greatly appreciate the services that were able to be completed in a timely manner! I needed to have my catalytic converter replaced and even though they found out I needed to get my O2 sensor replaced they were able to get that done as well. I added on additional Services last minute and they properly completed all the work done to my 2013 Cadillac SRX including catalytic converter, O2 sensor, tire wheel replacement, alignment for tires, and purge valve replacement. When I went to get the work done at the dealership it would have been well over $5,000. And even though I love going to the dealership for services rendered, this was too much money to spend so seeing as how I had a sunroof replace with them several years ago for a Toyota Highlander and they are a Liberty Mutual approved service center I decided to go back for my Cadillac service. I got everything done and it only cost me around $1,700. They save me an incredible amount of money and the work was done fast and properly! They have definitely gained a loyal customer! I highly recommend this vehicle repair shop!

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Hyattsville, MD
09/14/2018
Great Service at great prices!
OVERVIEW
CALL
DIRECTIONS
SAVED
1826 Rochelle Ave, Walker Mill, MD 20743
Map of williamson auto repair
You visited yesterday

Open ⋅ Closes 6PM
(301) 516-4390
Suggest an edit
Own this business? Claim it now
Add website
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Be the first to ask a question
Know this place?
2 ★
1 ★

4.4
33 reviews
"Excellent service and prices."
"I feel blessed to have found this place!"
"The work is completed in a timely manner and most importantly; completely right."
More Google reviews

S & H Auto Repair
4.1
(19)
WEB RESULTS
Williamson Auto Repair - 17 Reviews - Auto Repair - 1826 ...
https://www.yelp.com › biz › williamson-...
17 reviews of Williamson Auto Repair "This
place is THE best auto repair shop I've dealt
with in MD. I'll never take my car to a dealer ...
Williamson Auto Repair | Capitol Heights, MD | Verified Reviews - ...
https://www.surecritic.com › reviews › wi...
2 new reviews for Williamson Auto
Repair in the past month. On 08/23/2018,
Malika A. wrote 'Malika said all her service ...
Williamson Auto Repair 1826 Rochelle Ave, Capitol Heights, MD ...
https://www.yellowpages.com › mip › wi...
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and
more for Williamson Auto Repair at 1826
2 ★
1 ★

4.4
33 reviews
"Excellent service and prices."
"I feel blessed to have found this place!"
RATE AND REVIEW ON GOOGLE