RT
ROBIN T.
Capitol Heights, MD
Kia Spectra
09/30/2018
Nice to have a go-to auto repair
Have taken my car to Williamson Auto Repair several times and am always happy with the staff and the work done.

SHEILA W.
Temple Hills, MD
09/29/2018
Completely Satisfied
Interactions are always professional, timely and courteous. Always completely satisfied with the work performed on my vehicle.

DOMINIC H.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
09/23/2018
Honorable, Trustworthiness and Class
U never have to worry about being over charged! Mr Williamson is class act that gives high quality services! I rather take my CTS-V and Audi to him rather than the dealership!

JOSEPH H.
Capitol Heights, MD
Jeep Patriot
09/23/2018
I really really really like Williamson Auto
I parked my truck, got something to eat and when I got back in, it wouldn't crank up...called Williamson Auto they gave me the number of tow truck company, got a tow to the shop and I was back in business. Problem solved. If you need a reliable repair shop and can't afford down time on your vehicle, then Williamson is the place. period!!

BW
BRITNEY W.
Clinton, MD
09/20/2018
Come Here for Routine Maintenance Only
I've taken my vehicle to Williamson a handful of times over the last few years, and was satisfied with the work for the most part.

Last month, I dropped my car off for them to align the steering wheel, and find the source of a knocking noise coming from the front undercarriage of the car. The invoice was sent and I authorized repairs. Long story short, after two additional visits and $1,600 worth of repairs, my car is making the exact same noise. I pulled out of the parking lot the after the second visit and the car was still making the weird knocking noise, plus a squealing noise from the front right wheel well. They obviously didn't bother to test drive the vehicle even though I specifically requested it. If anything, I would've appreciated an honest report saying their mechanics weren't able to properly repair the vehicle.

So if your car needs an oil change or new tires, this place should be able to handle that. I absolutely do not recommend this business for anything where large components of the car have to be replaced, or if they have to investigate. Also, rated two stars instead of one star for customer service.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/15/2018
Greatest experience
Williamson is the only place I will take my car to. It’s a family run shop and they are so friendly to everyone who comes through their doors. It is no surprise that my family and I have all started to be dedicated customers.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Cadillac SRX
09/14/2018
Great Service at great prices!
I greatly appreciate the services that were able to be completed in a timely manner! I needed to have my catalytic converter replaced and even though they found out I needed to get my O2 sensor replaced they were able to get that done as well. I added on additional Services last minute and they properly completed all the work done to my 2013 Cadillac SRX including catalytic converter, O2 sensor, tire wheel replacement, alignment for tires, and purge valve replacement. When I went to get the work done at the dealership it would have been well over $5,000. And even though I love going to the dealership for services rendered, this was too much money to spend so seeing as how I had a sunroof replace with them several years ago for a Toyota Highlander and they are a Liberty Mutual approved service center I decided to go back for my Cadillac service. I got everything done and it only cost me around $1,700. They save me an incredible amount of money and the work was done fast and properly! They have definitely gained a loyal customer! I highly recommend this vehicle repair shop!

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
Hyattsville, MD
09/14/2018
Great Service at great prices!
OVERVIEW
CALL
DIRECTIONS
SAVED
1826 Rochelle Ave, Walker Mill, MD 20743
Map of williamson auto repair
You visited yesterday

Open ⋅ Closes 6PM
(301) 516-4390
Suggest an edit
Own this business? Claim it now
Add website
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Be the first to ask a question
Know this place?
2 ★
1 ★

4.4
33 reviews
"Excellent service and prices."
"I feel blessed to have found this place!"
"The work is completed in a timely manner and most importantly; completely right."
More Google reviews

S & H Auto Repair
4.1
(19)
WEB RESULTS
Williamson Auto Repair - 17 Reviews - Auto Repair - 1826 ...
https://www.yelp.com › biz › williamson-...
17 reviews of Williamson Auto Repair "This
place is THE best auto repair shop I've dealt
with in MD. I'll never take my car to a dealer ...
Williamson Auto Repair | Capitol Heights, MD | Verified Reviews - ...
https://www.surecritic.com › reviews › wi...
2 new reviews for Williamson Auto
Repair in the past month. On 08/23/2018,
Malika A. wrote 'Malika said all her service ...
Williamson Auto Repair 1826 Rochelle Ave, Capitol Heights, MD ...
https://www.yellowpages.com › mip › wi...
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and
more for Williamson Auto Repair at 1826
2 ★
1 ★

4.4
33 reviews
"Excellent service and prices."
"I feel blessed to have found this place!"
RATE AND REVIEW ON GOOGLE

LP
LANNIE P.
Bowie, MD
Outstanding customer service.
I have been going to Williamson Auto almost ten years to have all of my cars service. I must say that I have never had a complaint about any of the repairs. Any concerns or questions are addressed in a professional manner. As a bonus, there is always hot coffee and treats!

MA
Malika A.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Malika said all her service issues were resolved.

REATHER W.
08/16/2018
Black owned, the best experience ever !
The best experience I’ve ever had at an auto shop. Very welcoming and professional. Highly recommended !!

WG
WILLETTE G.
Temple Hills, MD
08/12/2018
Each time I take my car to Williamson Auto Repair, I am greeted with friendly customer service. Any repair required to keep my vehicle running smoothly is thoroughly explained. This establishment provides fair, honest and quality service. I highly recommend them to anybody needing their car serviced.

CD
CHARLOTTE D.
08/09/2018
Pleasant Experience
I always find Williamson Auto to be professional, courteous, experienced and always fair.

AH
ALEXANDER H.
Hyattsville, MD
08/04/2018
Glad they were referred to me..
The management, customer service, cost transparency is the greatest. Mr. Williamson more than the owner, he is a friend. The atmosphere makes you want to go there even if you don't need servive

Lanham, MD
08/03/2018
Review
Oil change usually comes with some type of diagnostic. After the oil change was completed I assumed everything was okay. Few hours later, I noticed a leak underneath the car. I called the office but appearantly the number online isn't working anymore. I go up there and they told me the leak is normal and how it must have been happening for awhile. Okay if it's been happening for awhile why wasn't I told this right away after they changed my oil? Please be serious $31 isn't chicken change. Now I have to go somewhere else again for a diagnostic since my precious $31 was just for the basic oil change Thanks!

James B.
Chevrolet Astro
07/30/2018 Category: Service
James said this business is just excellent and wonderful. The staff provides great customer service.

GMC Yukon
07/25/2018
GMC Gas smile
Williamson auto repair is a out standing shop. I was I lilttal nervous about taking my truck to a new place. But once I pulled up to the shop I was greeted by Mr.Williamson. Real friendly and approchable guy he kept me up to date daily...Cant forget the office staff, real nice and friendly.. Mr Willamson called the next day this is the problem and this is the cost to fix it... 3 days it was fix..My NEW mechanic shop hands dn.

EB
EBONY B.
07/25/2018
Great Job
Did an awesome job on my car. Courteous people. Reasonable price. And work done right....

AW
Anthony W.
Acura TSX
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff always provides good customer service. The vehicle is usually done when they say it will be and he doesn't usually have any problems.

Brian S.
Acura TL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the employees were great. It was a really good and clean process.