RESSIE W.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/09/2018
Same as it ever was
As always, service at WAR was wonderful. My car is purring like a cat.

WH
William H.
Buick Park Avenue
06/05/2018 Category: Service
William said the business did a really great job.

Sterling B.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Sterling said she would recommend this business for service.

Rodrigo C.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Rodrigo said the service was good.

CAROLYN B.
Kia Sorento
05/03/2018
The workmanship is great, the pricing is very reasonable and you don't wait half a day to get your vehicle back
I have always brought my vehicle to Williamson. Can always depend on work being done correct the first time. Prices is very reasonable. Made me a believer that you don't have to go to the dealer to have the work done. Does the same work as the dealer but at quite a reasonable price. No mystify repairs just to make you pay extra. Very honest and reliable.

JOSEPH H.
Jeep Patriot
04/27/2018
Oil Change
For a while I rented cars from Enterprise and whenever the car needed an oil change I was instructed by Enterprise to use Williamson Auto. When I purchased a vehicle I continued to use Williamson and have not been disappointed...at all!

The service is top notch from the customer service to the technician every time. I recommend Williamson Auto for all of your auto needs.

JERRAD R.
Lexus GS 350
04/19/2018
Great people and prices
Great customer service and the prices are very fair for quality work.

BARBARA H.
04/14/2018
Quality Service!
Even though I have an older car, Williamson keeps it in excellent condition. The staff is friendly and efficient. I will NOT take my vehicle any where else.

TR
TASHI R.
04/12/2018
The Best Repaid Repair Shop in the area
The owner himself came out to greet me and handle my car. I really appreciated how he took his time to explain the troubles of my car. The repaid repairs were done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend their services to others. Best mechanics ive been to thus far.

CHERYL S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Toyota Sequoia
04/09/2018
The Owners and staff.
I have been taking my vehicles old and new to Williamson Auto Repair for over 25 years and I have never walk away not being satisfied with the customer service.

Marie G.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Marie said the service was quick, the staff was nice, and the business was organized.

DONALD S.
03/28/2018
Great service, Great workmanship.
I've had bodywork and mechanical work
done here. The bodywork, work done was
like my car was new again. And the mechanical work was fast and efficiently
done. They clean my car and offered transportation to and from my hone. And
the management and employees are very
pleasant.

AH
AHMAL H.
03/28/2018
Good people
The woman at the front desk is very good at what she does. She was nice patient and comforting. I appreciate it and would recommend this shop to others.

DARTAGNAN G.
Clinton, MD
03/26/2018
This is the BEST place ever to bring your car. They are very professional. The level of knowledge of all cars is outstanding I really LOVE this place.

CD
CHARLOTTE D.
03/22/2018
Always provide quality and professional service
I have always been completely satisfied with the quality of service I receive at Williamson. I recommend this auto repair to everyone I know. They are thorough, professional and honest. If something is wrong, they fix it. They have never told me I needed anything that was not needed as the dealers do. I trust them with my car.

Chad H.
College Park, MD
Honda Element
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the service was very personalized.

JOSEPH H.
Jeep Patriot
03/18/2018
General Care
Simply put...Williamson Auto has provided top shelf every time I've gone.

JUDAH D.
03/16/2018
The Only Place To Take Your Vehicle!!
The most professional, welcoming, competent team of auto mechanics I have ever come across! I've been going here for almost three years now and I will NEVER go anywhere else!! If you thought that HONEST AND COMPETENT mechanics didn't exist...look no further. They DO exist and they exist here!!! On top of that, they're open thru rain, sleet, snow, or sunshine!! If you see a beautiful, "no nonsense lady" sitting at the receptionist desk, who knows more about vehicles than the average man, that's Mrs. Lil. And, the happy-go-lucky, but no non-sense man (and owner) who is a "walking google of information about any make and year of car", that's Gary, or Mr. Williamson, if you're the conservative type. Trust me. Just bring your vehicle here. Your car will thank you. Need I say more? Thought not!

JERRAD R.
Lexus GS 350
03/15/2018
Excellent service and pricing
Came in for an oil change and I received great service.

LH
LEE H.
Beltsville, MD
Cadillac DTS
03/07/2018
Hunter
I have been going to Gary for over 20 years now and I am still impressed with his knowledge and be high standards of service that he offers PS he is just a good guy