SL
Sandy L.
12/08/2018
Laura and Sandra
They are honest and trustworthy. They have been servicing my car since I bought it. We miss Steve our Subaru man who looked after it like it was his own. Everyonevin aetvice is great. We love our Willy Herold family.

JAMIE W.
12/04/2018
Customer service.
The service at Willy Herold Automotive is outstanding. I will recommend to my friends and family.

JULIE D.
Scion xB
12/03/2018
Great experience!
The folks at Willy Harold are great. They are the only place I trust to work on my car.

Claire B.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Claire said the staff was friendly and did a great job. The service was completed in a timely manner.

JOAN A.
11/16/2018
Courteous and helpful
The service personnel at Willy Herold Automotive are always working toward customer satisfaction. They have always treated me honestly and fairly, and I appreciate their kindness and concern. I have been taking my service needs to them for over 2 years.

BG
BRUCE G.
Nissan Maxima
11/15/2018
Friendly, quick service
Came in with a leaky tire. It was all patched up and I was out of there in less than an hour. And they let me know I would soon need brakes. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

BARTON M.
Hamilton, GA
11/14/2018
Excellent Customer Service
The service department here is top notch! I always take my vehicle here for oil changes and all my service needs. If you are looking for a good used car, make sure you visit this dealership first!

Bob H.
11/13/2018
speedy and accurate
I took my car in for a oil change they took me right away and were done in less then an hour. they also checked everything on my vehicle as I was leaving on vacation. and they made their recommendations with even the prices to go along with it when I decide to get those repairs made.

TC
Terri C.
Honda Crosstour
11/09/2018
Friendly, quality service!
From the time you walk in to the service department until you drive away, you are treated with kindness and respect from a very knowledgeable staff!

CHERYL M.
Seale, AL
11/09/2018
Quick service
Always friendly and quick service

Rebecca M.
Chrysler 200
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business is fast and they do a good job.

BJ
BRUCE J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/07/2018
Great professionalism
Really friendly and hard workers

AF
Allison F.
Ford Expedition EL
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the business was able to get the work completed in a timely manner. She really appreciates that they were able to give her a ride to and from work.

ER
Ethelyn R.
11/05/2018
Honesty and Reliability
I haven’t gone anywhere else for the last 24 years!!

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/01/2018
Great Job
Very pleased with my service. They ordered my part, repaired the problem and i was able to get my car back the same day......

AK
ALICIA K.
10/28/2018
Honest
I love coming here for the care of my van because I know they are honest about what is needed. Their fees are fair and I feel at ease knowing they are doing what is best to keep my van safe for me and my family.

RP
Rhonda P.
10/26/2018
We love Willy Herold Automotive!!!!
Great customer service!

KH
Kenny H.
Porsche Cayenne
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said they do a great job.

Celia B.
Fortson, GA
10/23/2018
Fast Service😀
Thank for the fast service!

BP
Brian P.
Box Springs, GA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the people are really great. The service was good. The technicians seem knowledgeable about the work they do. They are reasonably priced. Also their customers always seem happy when they leave.