Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5rating 4.1428576
Overall Rating 1.6666695/5rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695

06/18/2018 Category: Service
None
Fast service
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Nichole,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Service  Manager

Madison, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Wonderful service! Service team got me in and out quickly and I figured out that with my 2018 Santa Fe I have complimentary maintenance for 24 months! I already love my vehicle, but this just made me love it even more! Advisors and technicians were professional and very sweet.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Lauren,

Stanton W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Once I Connected
Once I actually connected with a person who could schedule my appointment, everything thereafter was as smooth as silk.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Stanton,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Tucson! With scheduling appointments, you can actually go on our website and click the service tab and schedule your appointment straight from our website instead of calling to schedule an appointment! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Weir, MS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Your time is unimportant
A simple oil change and tire rotation took over 2 hours. I was not told how long this would take and was given no reason or excuse for the length of time even though I was waiting in the facility for my car's service to be completed. When I payed, the person questioned the validity of a coupon I had from the website. Would not recommend.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Falan,

I am very sorry that your oil change and tire rotation was not done in a timely manner and that you were not communicated with. I will be calling you to discuss your service visit and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

Thanks,

Jackie M.
Hazlehurst, MS
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
I will continue to do business with Hyundai Wilson as long as service Rep like Ms. Jennifer is in place.
Ms. Jennifer was great at customer service she made sure that everything is good and okay ,she displayed professionalism and courtesy always responsible to see her projects completed.
Because Jennifer will be a good reason that I continue to bring my vehicles to Hyundai Dealership she made sure that I had a loaner car when my car was incomplete

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Jackie mazie
No commit
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Mr. Mazie,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Genesis! I am sorry that your experience with us was not a great one and that you had some issues when you came in! I will be calling you to talk to you about your recent service visit.

LC
Luther C.
Richland, MS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Luther,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your busines and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

KT
Kelly T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service conducted in a timely manner and it appears that all required auctions were conducted. It would have been nice if the front floors had been vacuumed as mine were really dirty.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Kelly,

Melissa M.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Shellie was an awesome service advisor. She made the experience be as good as it was

Melissa,

FH
Frank H.
Pearl, MS
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2018 Category: Service
prompt service, quick repairs.
Amazing how quickly they can diagnose a problem and fix it.

Frank,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Genesis! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Mc Call Creek, MS
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The person on duty was friendly and processed me quickly. My car was taken care of on time.

Marsha,

Mary B.
Hermanville, MS
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Good efficient people. Fast service. Nice lounge
The reception was very good, the employees efficient and courteous. The lounge was very nice and had a outside seating as well the service was fast and efficient

Mary,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your businesss and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Deborah R.
Kosciusko, MS
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
friendly staff
People who work at Wilson Hyundai are friendly and it is easy to work with them. However, there seems to be a big turnover with write-up staff in service dept.

Deborah,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata Hybrid! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Darlene B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
service done well
I love to go to Wilson Hyundai because it doesn't take a long time to get my oil change done.

Darlene,

Thank you for allowing us to service your  Hyundai Genesis! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Scheduling Work is a Breeze
Jennifer & all the folks at wilson hyundai are eager to assist & scheduling work is an easy task-- not a negative experience.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Patricia,

2004 Hyundai Xg350
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Good decent service. No serious complaints.
Good decent service. No serious complaints.

Mike,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Xg350! We appreciate your business! I am very sorry that your service sticker was not put in your vehicle! Please allow me to mail you one or send soneone to your work or home so that they can put you a sticker in your window so that you know when your next service is due! If you are not local, I will be happy to have one mailed to you as well!

Have a great weekend,

TP
Timothy P.
Carthage, MS
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change.Recall
Jennifer P did a great job. Got the car in before the appt time. Oil change was good & timely. The ECM recall took longer. Will use again for service & recalls.

Timothy,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! I am so glad you had a wonderful experience with Jennifer Peacock! Semper Fi!

PH
Priscilla H.
Clinton, MS
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Warm and inviting atmosphere
Excellent customer service!

Priscilla,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Equus! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

AF
Awbrey F.
Starkville, MS
05/11/2018 Category: Service
So thankful!
I had taken my car to a different dealership to get the same thing fixed just a month earlier. The initial location didn't correctly fix the problem but it was no problem for this dealership. They were more than helpful and kind. They were quick with the fix which was extremely helpful considering I was only two hours in on my ten hour drive home. The mechanic was knowledgeable and open to answering my questions. They were honest and upfront about the situation which means a lot because as a college student I'm constantly moving and rely heavily on my car. I feel comfortable and safe with the new fix since they took the time to discuss it with me. I just can't say enough good things about this dealership.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Awbrey,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business! I am so glad that we were able to fix your vehicle for you and that you had a 5 star experience with us here at Wilson Hyundai! We aim to give our customers the best experience here and aim for our customers to have a 5 star experience! I hope you had a safe trip back to Starkville!

Have a good day,

TE
Todd E.
05/01/2018
Recent Service
I am writing a new review after an oversight. About a week after the service, I noticed that the tire rotation that we paid for, was never completed. I took our vehicle back to the dealership to ask them about it. Their response was that "If the front tires have more tread then the back tires, they do not rotate them." When I asked why was I charged for the tire rotation that was never completed?, I did not receive what I would call a valid answer. I was given a business card good for one free tire rotation, which was only valid if I brought the vehicle back in by a certain time. Needless to say, I am not happy about having to take the time out of my busy schedule, and schedule yet another service appointment, to allow them to give me a free tire rotation that I had already paid for. Especially service that was never completed in the first place. I would have just been satisfied with a refund. Now, I question the other work they have done to my vehicle. Do they really change the oil? Do they really check all the things they say they do? Who knows? The only thing I know for sure is... they charge you for it.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Mr. Easterday,

I am very sorry about your experience here at Wilson Hyundai and would like to talk to you about your experience. I tried calling you twice tonight and I could not get through can you please give me a call at 601-914-4250 tomorrow so that I can see how I can help you!

Thanks,