Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5rating 4.1428576
Overall Rating 1.6666695/5rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695

Tonya M.
Plainview, TX
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I had to replace 2 tires on a Saturday due to one of those Jackson potholes! I was only in town for a funeral. We had plans to return to Texas on Sunday. The tires I wanted were not in stock and another local tire company was unwilling to help us. Your Service agents were determined to help us. He was not going to rest until he found a suitable replacement. This was appreciated more than you know since my daughter and I were traveling alone. I’ve been bragging on your team’s helpfulness! I have also made sure I told everyone about Gateway’s rude and unprofessional behavior. Thank you again for everything.
Sincerely
Tonya P. Morris
TOMMY D. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank You for allowing us to service your Hyundai and taking the time to share your experience. Great to hear that our staff was able to assist you in your time of need. We appreciate the oppurtunity to provide the level of service that you deserve.

Thanks

Lafreda S.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The customer service rep was very friendly and professional. She checked me in quickly and make me feel very comfortable. It did not take very long and I was able to return to work.
TOMMY D. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank You for allowing us to service your Hyundai and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to servicing you during your next appointment.

SL
Sally L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Airbag Recall
Airbag light was on and the work was done by the next morning at no charge.
TOMMY D. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Grear service! Eases your worries about your vehicle.
TOMMY D. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks

Crystal Springs, MS
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Timely matter
They work was good. Customer service needs improvement no one asked did I need any help once I walked through the door. I had to grab someone attention.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Sheldoniqua,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! I am very sorry that you were not promptly greeted and helped when you came in for service! I will be calling you to discuss how your service visit went and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

Jonathan B.
Florence, MS
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Jonathan,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great weekend,

service
Customer service excellent
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Aaron,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Don’t leave your name on voice mail
Service is good if you can talk to a person
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Janice,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! I am sorry that your experience was not a five star experience and will be calling you shortly to talk to you about your experience.

TW
Tomeca W.
Byram, MS
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Team
They were considerate, compassionate, made me feel special, welcomed and the service was super fast. I love it.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Tomeca,

BL
Bruce L.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Quality Cars But High Priced Service
Hyundai is a good quality car but Wilson's service prices are pretty high. Oil change alone is well over $50. Talking to other owners in different cities online, most are paying less for service and other dealers run coupon specials. Here in Jackson there are only two Hyundai dealers and both are owned by the same guy so there is no incentive to offer better prices. No competition. Looked up the oil filter online and it says list price $6.60 which is what they used to charge but now they charge $7.75 - higher than list price? Glad I didn't buy my car from them!! Also, sign on the wall says free car wash with service over $50 - "we return your car cleaner than when you left it!" Well, it certainly wasn't cleaner - it was actually dirtier, with white water spots ALL over it from their car wash. And I gotta laugh at a free wash with service over $50 - with simple oil changes that expensive, pretty much all service is over $50!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Location, lobby area, courtesy of staff.
I recommend that you focus on timeliness and better communication. Often, customers don't mind waiting awhile because it's expected that it will probably take awhile to have the service complete; however, it would be nice to have a representative call in lobby guests to give them updates on their vehicles while waiting an extended period of time - instead of someone coming to the lobby to inquire about who wants to trade in their vehicle.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Gwen,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra. I am very sorry that your experience with us was not a five star experience and I will be calling you shortly to discuss your experience with you and see how I can improve it and make improvements for your future experiences also.

FH
So so
See previous comments.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Mr. Hall,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone today! We appreciate your business and your input and will do everything in our power to make your next visit a five star experience. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or future service needs.

Thanks,

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Quick Service
Great Quick Service

Alan,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Have a great day!

VA
Vernon A.
West, MS
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
Very bad experience with service department

Vernon,

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with our service department. I will be calling you shortly to discuss your service experience and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

James H.
Richland, MS
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff JENIFER in service department.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

James,

Have a great weekened,

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Hyundai specific service
This place does good work and keeps up to date on my car’s warranty.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Brando,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business! I am sorry that there was a miscommunication with your vehicle when you came in to pick it up! I will continue training on communication and organization and when you come to your next appointment, it is my goal for you to have a five star experience with us!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
None
Fast service
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Nichole,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Service  Manager

Madison, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Wonderful service! Service team got me in and out quickly and I figured out that with my 2018 Santa Fe I have complimentary maintenance for 24 months! I already love my vehicle, but this just made me love it even more! Advisors and technicians were professional and very sweet.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Lauren,

Stanton W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Once I Connected
Once I actually connected with a person who could schedule my appointment, everything thereafter was as smooth as silk.
LAUREN W. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Stanton,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Tucson! With scheduling appointments, you can actually go on our website and click the service tab and schedule your appointment straight from our website instead of calling to schedule an appointment! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!