Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5rating 4.1428576
Overall Rating 1.6666695/5rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly
Awesome staffs. Helping me from A - Z.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

I am so pleased that your experience with us was a great one!  We appreciate having you as a part of the Wilson family.  Please feel free to call on us for any service need you might have.

LW
Lee W.
Terry, MS
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

I apologize for your experience in our Service department - we definitely want to look your car over to see if we can't fix the issue.  I will reach out to you, or if you prefer - contact me directly so that we can discuss a convenient time for you to bring it by.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the great review.  Jennifer is one of our best!  We love to take good care of our customers!

LG
Linda G.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Services
Jeniffer services lady
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very happy to have customers like you as part of the Wilson family!

PJ
Pamela J.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/06/2018 Category: Service
The service person was amazing.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank You for the Great review. We truly value your business and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Karen S.
Raymond, MS
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and I didn’t have to wait long.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled appointment.

TE
Todd E.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service and Recall
I scheduled my routine oil change online as I always do. Only I saw a notification that my car had a recall notice. I immediately thought to myself, well I will just have to bring it back some other time for the recall work. When I arrived, I asked the lady about the recall when she came outside to greet me. She politely excused herself and made a phone call. She returned after a few mins and explained that I would have to go the service shop next door and they would complete the recall work. I met a very nice lady named Jennifer Peacock. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. They were able to complete my oil change and complete the recall work all at the same time. I've had a couple of bad experiences in the past with Wilson Kia Service, but it was at the smaller shop. Thank you Jennifer for your help!
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for the the Great Review. Glad we were able to take care of your service and Recall. We appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience.

Sherry S.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Always Receive Excellent Service - EXCEPT for Changing My Lights Settings
The service on my vehicle is always great EXCEPT it always unsettles me that the service people take my lights OFF of auto setting, and I usually done realize this for a couple of days. I don't know why they can't leave my lights settings alone because that is one setting I do not usually remember to check/change each time I come in for an oil change, SO PLEASE LEAVE MY LIGHTS SETTING ALONE AND DO NOT CHANGE THEM WHEN I COME IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE. I especially like having the express service department for oil changes since I lease my car, and that is the only service I ever need during the three years that I lease my vehicles.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank You for the review and input. Your comments will be reviewed by the appropriate personnel. We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience.

HS
Harriet S.
Forest, MS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Your people’s
Need improvement
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank You for the review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I will be contacting you to discuss your experience.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Service. Quick and Very Helpful. Thank You.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank You for the Great Review. We appeciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

HC
Heidi C.
11/25/2018
Knowledgeable Staff
I went in for some service on my Hyundai and Jennifer was outstanding with her knowledgeable and her customs services. I will not come in unless Jennifer is available. Very good experience with Jennifer.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

AK
Amanda K.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Very funny
The staff was very friendly and efficient
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

VA
Vernon A.
West, MS
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service expetience
Nothing bad/negative to say. It was a very good experience. A LOT better than the prior service visit I had.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the review and your business and look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

LG
Lamesha G.
Canton, MS
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to share your experience.

Ridgeland, MS
11/15/2018 Category: Service
I like good customer service which I got.
Next time I do not want someone who smokes to drive my car. As I got in the car a smoky smell.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

I apologize that there was a smoke smell in your vehicle as that is unacceptable and there is a dealership policy that prohibits it. We appreciate the great review and Thank You for taking the time to share your experience.

Rantaza C.
Mccomb, MS
10/27/2018 Category: Service
The person that help me Nd Jennifer
The best service ever
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
great service
comfortable seating available; friendly employee greeted me with a smile as I walked in and was helpful in directing me to the person who would help me with oil change.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Macon, MS
10/24/2018 Category: Service
It was very quick.
Even though it was a bit pricey, they were very friendly and quick!
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thanks for the great review. We Thank You for taking the time to share your experience and for your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

JO
Janice O.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Janice O.
The motor went out in my car and I was told it might take up to three weeks for them to order a replacement and fix it but it only took two weeks. And they also put me in a loaner car while mines was being worked on,and that was the best part cause I used the loaner to get to from work in.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You for the review.We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to share your experience.

2013 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick
I needed a new battery and I had one in less than 30 mins.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and for you taking your valuable time to share your experience.