Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5Overall Rating 4.1428576/5rating 4.1428576
Overall Rating 1.6666695/5rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695rating 1.6666695

JO
Janice O.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Janice O.
The motor went out in my car and I was told it might take up to three weeks for them to order a replacement and fix it but it only took two weeks. And they also put me in a loaner car while mines was being worked on,and that was the best part cause I used the loaner to get to from work in.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank You for the review.We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to share your experience.

2013 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick
I needed a new battery and I had one in less than 30 mins.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and for you taking your valuable time to share your experience.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The service
Service is excellent
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You for the Great Review. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience during your last service visit. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

FH
Frank H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
prompt service, quick repairs.
Got the parts I needed quickly.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank You for the Five Star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing on your next appointment.

Clifton S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They do good work
I have a 201 . Sonata. Has had some issues such as a new engine. I have been pleased with the work and response of the dealership
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank You for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience. We truly value your business.

Carolyn C.
Bentonia, MS
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The service dept
I’m disappointed when I get an oil change that I no longer get a complementary wash job and vacuum with that without having to ask for it.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star Review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We Thank You for your business.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Friendly people, quick service
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your business.

Selene B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2018 Category: Service
THE HYUNDAI PERSONAL PERSON THAT WAITED ON ME WAS SO VERY PROFESSIONAL HAS SHE WAITED ON ME AND MADE MY SERVICE HER SERVICE.
FIVE STAR TO HER
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your positive feedback.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
My Review
They were not busy so I was able to drop in and immediately get an oil change. So yes, this was a great experience. Not always a no-wait situation.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank You for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience.When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Ryan C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Service employees helpful, though not knowledgeable
Brought in my 2012 Sonata Hybrid with an error that I had experienced previously, took over a week LAST time, and explained to them exactly what happened. Had to wait over a week again only to find out... it's the same thing. Apparently the service station had to contact Hyundai itself (?) to find out how to fix the issue, THEN order the part, THEN install it. Everyone was very polite and understanding but goodness does Hyundai not provide any sort of help to its employees and departments.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. I will be contacting you to discuss your visit in more detail. Your input and satisfaction is very important to us.

2018 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Free oil change
staff needs Improve
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your last service visit. Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit in more detail.

EC
Erwin C.
09/24/2018
I paid for a tire rotation and they were not rotated.
I brought my 2015 Genesis in for a tire rotation that was not done at my appointment at Wilson Premier Hyundai the previous week. Well, I was told that the tires couldn’t be rotated, and they just had to swap sides with them. Well, that’s not what I paid for and I need a partial refund. Why wasn’t I explained this before hand?

My other issue is my trunk springs that the Premier dealership would not change. I know these cars have two trunks, an auto push button trunk, but they all have smart trunks. I couldn’t get the service guy to understand this. When you hit you key fob or walk up to it with your arms full it should open all the way. You still have the manually close it. I’ve done my research and all I asked was for my springs to be changed since they are under warranty. Please address these issues.

Thanks in advance

Erwin Coyt
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I apologize for the unfortunate service visit that did not meet your expectations. I will attempt to contact you shortly to discuss your visit in more detail.

Richland, MS
09/20/2018 Category: Service
3 hours is inappropriate wait time for my 1st oil change
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I apologize that the service did not meet your expectations and will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience.

Robert C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I’ve never had any problems at this location until I do I’ll keep returning.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the great review. We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

ST
Sallie T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Don’t have a long wait
Sallie T
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We value your business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future.

Thanks

Rick C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Friendly fast and through everybody was fantastic can’t say enough good things
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We Thank You for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Florence, MS
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Dealership Great - Service Department needs Help
Need more Service Managers and Mechanics. They need to communicate clearly with the customer and give true time of when a car will be ready. Our time is as valuable as theirs.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I apologize that we did not provide the level of service you deserve. I know there were some issues with incorrect tires delivered and then with extended time for delivery of the correct tires. We can always do a better job working through these unforeseen obstacles and communicate better with you to keep you informed. We do value your time and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss or for any future service needs/concerns.

KL
Kimberly L.
Charlotte, NC
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendly staff members, diagnosed my car problem quickly and had me back on the road quickly.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

TH
Timothy H.
Mount Olive, MS
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and polite service personnel
Enjoyed the experience
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on next scheduled appointment.

YG
Yolanda G.
Ridgeland, MS
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Awesome and fast and friendly
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank You for the great review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Thanks