Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

Overall Rating 4.1818186/5Overall Rating 4.1818186/5Overall Rating 4.1818186/5Overall Rating 4.1818186/5rating 4.1818186
Overall Rating 1.6818195/5rating 1.6818195rating 1.6818195rating 1.6818195rating 1.6818195

Camden, MS
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Poor service quality.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

I am so sorry.  While mistakes do happen, there is no reason that this should have happened to you.  We have spoken on the phone several times and I have tried to resolve the situation, including the replacement of a part you indicated was a concern.  I will be reaching out to you soon.

RT
Robert T.
Fairfield, AL
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/04/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WAS EXCELLENT
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

One of our core values as a company is professionalism.  Thank you for recognizing our employees!  We are grateful to have your business!

Chris M.
Bay Minette, AL
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Beyond impressed with the service department and staff
I was heading back home from spending Christmas with my parents when my engine shut off just south of Jackson Mississippi. I had my car towed to Wilson Hyundai as it was the closest dealership. Long story short, my engine was blown. Luckily there was a recall and Hyundai took care of everything. But I want to say that the entire process was made easy with Vernon Ousley. He made everything quick and easy and every interaction was beyond professional. Mr. Ousley is truly an asset to that team. Also the service manager Jim helped me out with my work phone that I left in my car. He too was very professional and runs a great service department. I live in the Mobile Alabama area and if there is any way possible, I would drive back to Jackson to take my car to Wilson Hyundai for them to service it.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

I want to take a moment to say thank you for the kind words.  Vernon is truly an asset to our team and we are very fortunate to have him!  Any time you are back in the neighborhood, stop in and say hello, if you have a moment.  We would love to see you!

AR
Anthony R.
Carthage, MS
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Wilson Hyundai always take good care of their customers
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the review.  It is our pleasure to help you get the most out of your vehicle!

Annie B.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Great employees great service
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Another great review!  Thank you so much!

SJ
Sonia J.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Fast and friendly service.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

I love to hear comments like yours!! Please keep bringing your car to us so that you can enjoy many more happy miles!!

EW
Eldred W.
Madison, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

I am so elated that you had a good experience with us.  Thank you very much for your review!  We are happy to help you maintain your vehicle!  Keep bringing it to us whenever you need us!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/26/2019 Category: Service
None
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your great review!

Jordan D.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional & Friendly
Everyone is always friendly and willing to help! I like the facility because I am a student and they offer a nice sitting area to either relax or to do work while you wait. I like that there is coffee, water, and snacks. Vernon is my go to guy! He is attentive to the details and also so very polite and friendly!
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Vernon takes great care of his customers!  We are so happy you have chosen our dealership for your vehicle maintenance.  If we can serve you in any way in the future - let us know!

GB
Gregory B.
Bossier City, LA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism, cleanliness, enthusiasm
It was great overall I have no complaints as before
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

I want to sincerely thank you for your review.  We want every customer to feel welcomed and appreciated!!

LP
Leslia P.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Overall Rating
Integrity and professionalism
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate your feedback so much!  Keep maintaining your vehicle and it will give your years of great driving!

Mc Call Creek, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The crew at Wilson Hyundai are super nice.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are here to help you in any way we can.

AT
Anna T.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Could not get tires rotated for 3 years and now you can
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

I am sorry that our service did meet your expectations.  Your vehicle has larger tires on the back vs. front.  Because they were not directional tires - we moved them side to side rather than the normal rotation pattern. I will be reaching out to you soon to talk with you about your experience.

GM
Grace M.
Richland, MS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer
Jennifer was very capable friendly knowledgeable. She kept me informed of what was being done. She did an excellent job.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I appreciate your review!  Jennifer is the best!  Keep bringing your car to us and we will keep you running down the road!  Thank you very much!

ER
Earnest R.
Yazoo City, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Straight forward and professional service
I was very satisfied with the service I received, I appreciate the fact that the service I received was given in a very understandable and straightforward way, my service technician made sure I was comfortable.. I was treated and taken care of in a very timely manner.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. I love hearing when our staff takes care of our customers!  We look forward to helping you service your vehicle in the days ahead.

Stephen W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Paid $1100 for tire warranty, repair should have been included
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

We appreciate your review!  The Santa Fe is a wonderful vehicle!  It should bring you lots of miles of great driving!

WL
William L.
Lock key for wheels
Had an issue & service manager, Jim, stayed on it till issue was resolved. Really appreciate his help & the timely matter that it was resolved

Loftin
Tires weren’t rotated as asked for & car returned without cleaning
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

I want to apologize for our lack of attentiveness.  I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your experience with us.

JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

According to the repair order, and speaking with the technician, your vehicle has a lock on the wheel lugnuts, to which their was no key.  In addition, we did not charge you for the tire rotation because it was not performed.  i am sorry if you felt we didn't live up to your expectations.

Cary, MS
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go to with any car service you need
Very friendly staff. Great and quick service
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

What a great review!  I love to hear about how our staff are friendly because that's the way it should be! Thank you.

CA
Cherie A.
Madison, MS
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast service but tried to sell service I did not need. System needs to be sync with both dealership locations.
My service was quick especially during this busy time of year. But I don't like being told I need expensive services when they are already done or not needed.
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

I am sorry for the miscommunication.  We try to recommend services when our system shows that they might be needed.  In your case, our computer system did not indicate that the 30k maintenance check had been done on your vehicle.  That would have included a variety of things from rotating tires to all filters replaced and even a coolant flush and brake check.  Please do not feel we were trying to force anything on you, and if you felt that way - I apologize.  I will be happy to discuss this further with you if you would like.

HL
Heather L.
2016 Hyundai Equus
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service from Vernon.
My service representative was AWESOME. He provided exceptional service in a timely manner.

Vernon....keep up.the good work!!!
JIM M. from Wilson Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your kind words about Vernon.  He is definitely an asset to our team!  We look forward to serving you again in the future.