Wilson Motors

Christine A. on 11/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"No Stress Buying Experience"
It was so nice to be able to go to the dealership, find the car we had seen online, compare it to many others in the same price range and size that they had and then make an informed decision to make a trade-in purchase. Roy Amrani, our sales associate) made sure that from driving on the lot, to driving off the lot with the new purchase, was only 2- 1/2 hours. But, don't think for a moment that Roy didn't share all the information that he had. He was like an encyclopedia, giving us the details of each car and pointing out the differences between them. Great experience all the way around.
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 11:48 AM
Steve N. on 11/11/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Mercedes Service - Very competent Technicians"
I recently serviced my Merc GL350 here. At the outset my service experience has been absolutely wonderful. I was a little worried as the Service Manager - Derek was new, but my fears were completely brushed away as I was greeted warmly by the jovial Derek. He explained the issue, diagnosis, and also how they were going to fix my vehicle. I was impressed by his professionalism. He put me onto a Loaner so that I could carry on my business for the next couple of days. He regularly updated me over phone on the status of my vehicle. Once the vehicle was ready, my vehicle's technician - Ryan came over to explain the issue. I was again highly impressed with his technical knowledge and was very happy that my vehicle was in good hands and I did not have anything to worry. Overall I had an incredible experience at this Dealership and would not hesitate to recommend them to all Merc Owners. Big shout out to Derek and Ryan on a job well done!!!
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 09:59 PM
Rick H. on 08/31/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great car buying experience!"
I have always hated the car buying experience until we bought from Wilson Toyota Mercedes. There was never any hard sell pressure from any of the staff. Our sales person was Beth Steenburgen, she made our buying experience smooth and very easy! Jake in finance was wonderful, no pressure to buy extra warranties or protection policy's. I will highly recommend them to my family and friends! We will be back to buy from them again!
Service Date: 08/25/2016
Review Created: 08/31/2016 07:47 PM
MICHAEL N. on 07/27/2016
"Easy"
Didn't over sale. Felt like they listened and were interested in doing the right thing not make a sale.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
Sales Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/27/2016 06:13 AM
GARY F. on 06/24/2016
"Previously Owned Highlander"
Friendly and helpful sales rep - even when I tested his patience.
Made a satisfactory deal with only a little haggling, and I'm completely satisfied with the whole buying experience.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Sales Date: 05/19/2016
Review Created: 06/24/2016 12:15 PM
JULIA P. on 06/16/2016
"The friendly sales people!"
Wilson motors was amazing! From the showroom and throughout the whole process it was a great experience!
Sales Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/16/2016 12:32 PM
ARIEL L. on 06/15/2016
"Sale of used car. "
No pressure from Salesman; no games with price
Vehicle: MERCEDES-BENZ SL SERIES
Sales Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 09:02 PM
WILLIAM B. on 06/01/2016
"Travis B"
Very friendly and easy to work with!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Sales Date: 05/22/2016
Review Created: 06/01/2016 04:10 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 06/02/2016

Excellent! We want the car buying experience to be as straightforward as possible. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new truck!

MICHAEL C. on 06/01/2016
" The Showroom is very comfortable "
People are very friendly. Specially the sales person and finance person. And I never feel been pushed in anyway , just nice experience .
Vehicle: MERCEDES-BENZ GLS
Sales Date: 05/24/2016
Review Created: 06/01/2016 09:42 AM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 06/02/2016

We really want the car buying experience to be one where we are as helpful as possible without being pushy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new car!

JACLYN W. on 05/31/2016
"Awful sales"
Sales is awful, the car sold its self.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Sales Date: 05/23/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 02:14 PM
EUGENE B. on 05/26/2016
"Professional"
I appreciate the way Bob Pellegrini handled the entire process. He was professional, courteous & knowledgeable. I certainly would share this with my friends.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Sales Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/26/2016 02:21 PM
TIMOTHY J. on 05/24/2016
"The sales staff"
The sales staff was very friendly and not pushy at all. I highly recommend them for your car purchase.
Sales Date: 05/14/2016
Review Created: 05/24/2016 06:13 PM
KENNETH H. on 05/24/2016
"Great atmosphere and greeting"
Excellent assistance by all staff
Vehicle: MERCEDES-BENZ GLC
Sales Date: 05/18/2016
Review Created: 05/24/2016 04:42 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 05/24/2016

Great! We all try to provide excellent assistance to our customers. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review!

DAVID H. on 05/23/2016
"Very good experience"
Friendly, easygoing, and flexible- our sales associate Dax was great.
Sales Date: 05/11/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016 04:10 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 05/23/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Dax is great, and I am glad you enjoyed working with him. Enjoy your new car!

JENNIFER S. on 05/23/2016
"Very friendly and professional."
Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and professional. Everything discussed was exactly how it was in the paper work. We felt like we were treated very well and will recommend wilson motors to our friends and family.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TAHOE
Sales Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/23/2016 02:14 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 05/23/2016

Excellent! We see our customers more as part of the family. We try our best to have the entire car buying process be one that goes smoothly. Please do recommend us to your friends and family! :) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new car!

EUGENE V. on 04/19/2016
"Car dealerships"
I very much dislike the task of shoping and buying a vehicle because of the salesmen pushing for a sale. It was the most pleasant experience working with mr. moon. he was most pleasant, helpful sellsman I have ever Delt with! Give this man a raise! I will Tell everyone I know to give to give Wilson Motors and Mr. Moon first shot at buying a new or used car. GKV
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Sales Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/19/2016 08:00 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 04/20/2016

Please do tell everyone you know to give us first shot at buying a new or used car! We really try to make the car buying process as enjoyable as possible. I am so glad you enjoyed working with Dax, he is great! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new car!

JAMES P. on 04/19/2016
"Wilson Motors made the process of purchasing a new vehicle quick and easy with no haggling."
Great place to buy a car!
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Sales Date: 04/08/2016
Review Created: 04/19/2016 04:58 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 04/20/2016

We really try our best to be a great place to buy a car! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new truck!

RONALD B. on 04/19/2016
"Fantastic Post Sales Support"
I bought a 2016 Prius nearly two weeks ago and had lots of questions about programming many of its functions (this is a fabulous car, but has so many sophisticated functions that you need a class to learn even most of them). When my salesperson didn't know the answer, he used many different resources (other sales people, manual, Internet search, exhaustive studying of controls, 800 numbers, etc.) until he was able to get an answer. The rest of the sales team seemed eager to help me as well.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Sales Date: 04/09/2016
Review Created: 04/19/2016 04:29 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 04/20/2016

Excellent! We really try to help assist our customers as best as we are able! If we don't know the answer to a question, that means figuring out how and where to track down the answer! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy your new and sophisticated Prius! :)

GAY B. on 04/19/2016
"2016 Toyota Corolla"
Salesman was very courteous and responsive. Did not try to push products that I didn't want.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Sales Date: 04/13/2016
Review Created: 04/19/2016 03:25 PM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 04/20/2016

We really want to be helpful without being pushy. I am glad you enjoyed your shopping experience here! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new Corolla!

ELIZABETH L. on 04/07/2016
"professional and courteous"
Everyone I interacted with made every effort to make the process of car buying easy.
Vehicle: MAZDA MAZDA3
Sales Date: 03/24/2016
Review Created: 04/07/2016 07:45 AM
Danny L., Customer Relations at Wilson Motors responded on 04/07/2016

We certainly try our best to make the car buying process a smooth one for our customers! Hopefully next time your visit is even better and we can earn a five star rating! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and enjoy your new car!