Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Hazlehurst, MS
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I have attempted to contact you to discuss and have been unable to reach you. I would like to discuss your experience with you. Please Contact me at your convenience #601-914-4200

Tommy Desper
Service & Parts Director
601-914-4200
service@wilsonautos.com

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
08/30/2018 Category: Service
The service at this location has been outstanding. Since I have been coming here, I am very happy with the service and attention from the service department, especially Matt.

JJ
Joseph J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Wilson Premier service
They are conveniently located and can drop you off at work or home while work is completed if needed. The staff is always helpful and I feel the service rendered is good.

Marianna W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful service advisor, Matt Tapin
My Genesis wouldn't start on Friday afternoon. The dash said "ignition not recognizing key." I didn't think the battery would be dead since the radio, a/c and lights on dash worked. I called the dealership and Matt Tapin, Service advisor was very helpful in giving me several ideas to try. Unfortunately, they didn't work. He pulled up my account and reminded me I still have Roadside Assistance available on my Extended Warranty Plan. I had the car towed to the dealership and on Saturday, Matt called to say the car battery was dead. He replaced it and the car was ready by noon.

Marianne M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Always Courteous
I appreciate the staff here. They are always courteous and professional.
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the survey as well as the kind words.  We take pride in providing the best customer experience and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to taking care of all of your future service needs.

PM
Pamela M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/04/2018 Category: Service
review
none
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks for filling out the survey.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all of your vehicle needs.

Thanks again,

2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Matt in Service makes it easy for me to bring my car in for service or repairs. I can trust what he tells me.

RN
Roderick N.
07/28/2018
AC Repair Morphed Into a Gasket/Engine Replacement.
Brought a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe in due to AC problems. The initial estimate indicated $1,300 in repairs. With taxes and service shop fees (which was not included in original estimate), the total initial cost was $1,408. It was suggested that we also get driving and timing belts replaced. Picked the vehicle up, there was a flashing engine warning light on. In addition, the vehicle was driving noticeably worse than when I brought it in. The service people refused to reset the car's computer and told me that the engine warning message would likely return and to just ignore it. I brought the car back in to them a couple of days later. This "new" diagnosis indicated between $3,300 and $3,900 additional cost for gasket replacement and/or engine replacement. Had I been told about this initially, I could have made a more informed decision about whether it was worth it to invest all this money into repairing this vehicle. Please beware that their diagnosis isn't as comprehensive as you might expect. The service that I received was incompetent. I would never do business with this place again.

John R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service

Cyllene M.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always!
Mat always goes above and beyond. The new service technician is wonderful as well. Great team!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you so much for your business and also for taking the time to fill out the survey.  It gives us insight as to how to maintain a happy customer base .   Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

RY
Regina Y.
Raymond, MS
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Manager of the Service
Nick goes above and beyond to have you satisfied with the work.
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words and we greatly appreciate your business.  We look forward to taking care of all your needs.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great fix for my issues
Thank you for taking the time to ensure my concerns were heard and met!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Cleanliness and friendly staff
The overall experience was great!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

To whom it may concern,

I appologize for your recent service visit taking more time than expected.  I will be calling you today to rectify this situation.  I look forward to speaking with you and thanks so much for using our service department.

CA
Ca&Mk A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Way to go Wilson Hyundai
Another great visit to this place. The folks at Wilson are kind and considerate. They fit me in to a busy Saturday and got my oil changed for me. Thanks!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words.  As always here at Wilson Premier Hyundai we strive to have the best service experience and could not make that happen without great customers such as yourself.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Keep it up!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

From the Wilson Premier service team we want to send a huge thank you for your positive feedback,  we strive to take care of every customer and look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the near future.

Service Manger

LR
Latoya R.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Services was quick and friendly!
The service was great! And will be recommending to all my friends that drive a Hyundai!!! Thank you guys!!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to maintaining all of your vehicle needs.

Thanks again,

Steve M.
Clinton, MS
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Not your average dealer!
This auto dealer is radically different. It is definitely not what we've come to expect so often from the service department of an auto dealer. Very supportive staff (looking at you Matt!) when I needed service. It was an expensive repair that took a long time, but he kept me up to date with frequent calls and when the price ended higher than originally quoted, he honored the quoted price. While in the waiting room, I saw Matt take the time to sit down face-to-face with another customer to explain the repairs she would need. Reminded of a PA with a good bedside manner carefully explaining a procedure to a patient!

BA
Barry A.
Omaha, NE
06/22/2018 Category: Service
out of towner
we were on a long road trip when something went wrong with the air conditioner. we called ahead to our destination city and found this dealership. they were great throughout the process.

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Service people are great. The only issue I have is tire warranty through the dealership. Not very customer friendly. I probably won't purchase any more sets of tires.

Cumberland, MS
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
I traveled several hours away to visit family and I realized I needed my oil changed. I pulled up to the dealership and i was immediately greeted by the manager and several different employees............They took care of my vehicle just as they promised. Although they were super busy, they were done less than a hour. I was very pleased!! Great job!

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great place for car care--
Comfortable, courteous personnel, and good service-- will be going again when need to--