Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5Overall Rating 4.41667/5rating 4.41667

KC
Kayla C.
Horn Lake, MS
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Reliable dealership
My car battery died out of town and had to be towed to the closest dealership. Wilson Premier Hyundai Service Dept. Helped me get back on the road quickly.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Mrs. Kayla, it was a pleasure speaking with you and helping get you back on the road. I'm glad to see such good people especially when they are helping our troops when they are deployed over seas as you were here seeing them off. Thank you for being such a role model for others.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
My service experience was great. I am acknowledged in a professional manner. I am contacted when any problems arise. I am grateful for the service team at Wilson Hyundai Ridgeland.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Hey My friend with the pretty smile. :-) Always its a pleasure talking with you and seeing you cut up with Matt. Thank You for a great review as well.

See you next time.

CD
Christine D.
Vicksburg, MS
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Their friendship and service.
This is a great business.
The service was great.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for such a great review, we always enjoy serving people we can call friends. Matt says hello by the way

Greg SMith

Morton, MS
07/05/2019 Category: Service
No visit on July 3
I did not have my car serviced on July 3. Need a mechanism for pointing out mistakes without posting a "review."
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

I apologize for the system error that said you were in on July3rd I elieve it mistakely ashows RO close date for warranty as our service records show your service date was 5-29-19. If its any questions or anything I can do to assist in any way please let me know. Thank You for being a wonderful and very loyal Hyundai Customer.

Again my deepest apologies.

Melanie M.
Florence, MS
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Matt Tapin was great and accommodating!
Matthew T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank You for taking the time to review our service dept. and the great experience you had. I will let Matt know how much he is appreciated as well.

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
I brought my car in for service, and had a nice experience. All staff were friendly and accommodating. Thanks so much!
Matthew T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank You for such a great review, your business is always appreciated and welcomed.

Madison, MS
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service, just limited on Saturdays
They have friendly service and provided it in a timely manner.
Matthew T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your great review, we always strive to take care of everyone needs. and I'm happy to know we have meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Mendenhall, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Department
Everything about my visit exceeded my expectations
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for your review of our service dept. We strive to gain 100% satisfaction and glad to know even with a few bumps in the road we did what you expected of us.

RD
Renee D.
Indianola, MS
07/02/2019 Category: Service
My experience on my oil change
I have nothing but good things to say about this company I love them I have been dealing with them since I bought my very first car and continue to give them my business everyone is so nice and a tentative to your problem I will be back in 3 years to get myself another car I love Hyundai
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Ms. Renee
I'm happy to know you are happy with us and the service we provided, look forward to seeing you soon.

Jonithan H.
Brandon, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work on Genesis sensor (Thank you Matt!)
Great customer service from MATT the service manager (front desk). Aside from being a great Veteran (thank you for supporting our Veterans "Wilson Premier," Ridgeland, MS.), Matt is the most caring automotive service manager I have ever seen. We were Mercedes folks until Genesis came along. Great car and great service from Ridgeland, MS. WIll buy again from them due to service. Fair dealership!
Dr. Jon H......
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for a great review of our service dept and Matt, I'll admit he is very good at what he does. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you next time.

LT
Lastangela T.
Brookhaven, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Aa always the service department did a fantastic job. Got me in & out with no problem. The y are always professional as courteous
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you as always for your kind words and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know you could have went anywhere to have your work done but you chose us. For that we are very grateful.

601-906-0205

Raleigh, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
excellent, all around service
trustworthy, professional, courteous, many thanks!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our service dept. We strive to high the highest mark possible and look forward to seeing you again.

Service manager

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH
The service department is very professional and makes me feel welcomed.

FJ
Florene J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Ilove the waiting area! There's always water, coffee, tea, and pop corn available while you wait. There is also a mobile phone charging station and free wi-fi to use while you wait!!
The staff is awesome!! They are always very friendly and always professional! This location is a great place to wait for repairs on your vehicle!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your review of our service dept. We will continue to strive for perfection on each and every visit you have with us. You are appreciated Ms Florene!!!!

Mississippi
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Had issues but problem gladly resolved
I moved to Jackson a few months after I purchased my car from a different dealership. I needed to get my first oil change. When I first arrived at the Wilson Premier Hyundai, I was told that since it was my first oil change that it would be free which I was happily surprised. However, 10 minutes later I was told that it would not be free since I did not purchase the car from that particular dealership. I was also told when I arrived that they were busy so my oil change would take 45 minutes to an hour. Well after an hour and a half of waiting, I got in my car to leave and it smelled like cigarettes. Overall, I was irritated with the whole experience.

Since I did not have a good experience, Greg at Wilson Premier made it right. He offered a free detail to my car and gave me a voucher for a free oil change. I want to thank then for being considerate about my issues from my first visit. I can see that they really want to satisfy and keep their customers happy.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Long wait, and returned my car smelling like cigarettes
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Ms. A.P.
I am deeply sadden reading your survey and how your service was far less than standard here at our service dept. I want to appologize and also make this right with you however I can. I will be contacting you shortly to speak about the details of what took place and also work with you on making this situation better if at all possible.

Stevie H.
05/31/2019
Mother's Day Gift
I purchased my wife a used vehicle from Wilson Hyundai for Mother's Day. There was a couple of minor issues after the purchase was finalized. Doug and Rachel have bent over backwards to accommodate us and make things right. I highly recommend anyone looking for a dependable vehicle see Doug or Rachel at Wilson Hyundai.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you sir we appreciate you business and your purchase We look forward to seeing you again.

Courtney C.
Learned, MS
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Matt in Service
I am a typical woman... I know nothing about vehicles. Matt has been so patient with me and fully explains everything going on with my vehicle. He takes the time with me even though several people are looking for him and constantly calling for him. He makes the experience enjoyable and comfortable.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for your great review of our service dept (mainly Matt) :-) he is one of the hardest working people we have on staff hands down. Also he asked me to tell you thank you for repsonding.

RY
Raven Y.
Clinton, MS
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt always takes care of me.. he’s the best!!
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Ms Raven for your recent review as always its a peasure to serve you and help keep you on the road.

EB
Emily B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Review title
All staff were extremely attentive. Whenever I go in to get my oil changed (which is quite often because I use my Hyundai to travel frequently), they are always right there for me, ready to take care of things. Very friendly staff.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the great survey, as always it is our pleasure to serve you and look forward to seeing you again. Matt says hello....

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service excellent people to deal with
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

thank you for your business. we look forward to seeing you again.;