Wilson Premier Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Baneka G. on 11/21/2017
"Great customer service "
I left my car and returned to pick it up. It was ready and waiting for me to jump in and ride. They had popcorn for my niece and nephew. The service receptionist was very friendly.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 05:23 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Baneka,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

I hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Richard B. on 11/16/2017
"Good Service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:23 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Mr. Betts,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Sandra G. on 11/05/2017
"They were fast and efficiency was on my number one list"
Great to do business with and I would highly recommend you guys to anybodyin the area
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/05/2017 03:32 PM

Sandra,

Thank you for recommending Wilson Premier Hyundai and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 11/05/2017
"Friendly workers"
I loved how everyone spoke and smiled making sure I was ok while I waited
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 02:49 AM

Shiquita,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Phoebe P. on 11/02/2017
"Matt in service"
Replaced a damaged tire...perfect service.
Forgot to mention burned out bulb. Wish it was part of the check list.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/02/2017 02:28 PM

Phoebe,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Genesis! I am very sorry that we missed your burned out bulb as that is something that is part of our check and list and should have been paid attention too! I will make sure that I relay to them that bulbs are certainly part of our multipoint inspection here at Wilson Premier Hyundai! We appreciate your busines and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 11/02/2017
"Friendly people"
Had a fairly great experience! The people were friendly and got to me as soon as they could. The only issue I had was that I have a pan (or something) loose under my car. It has been tightened/fixed easily twice before at a different dealership. I asked if they could fix it, but they said they could not find it this time. The previous place seemed to think it was a common and obvious problem so I do not understand why they could not find it. So my car is still rattling. Other than that, the experience was great. They took care of my primary issue.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/02/2017 10:51 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Ashton,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business! Please bring your vehicle back to us so that we can look at the rattling noise and fix it for you! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Have a good day,

Lauren G. on 11/01/2017
"Great "
Hyundai was really helpfully. and took care of all my car needs. I will definitely return.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:40 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Lauren,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great week!

Jaqueline H. on 10/26/2017
"Friendly staff"
Drove car in without an appointment and car was ready at time quoted.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 05:04 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Jacqueline,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Tucson! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Ermea R. on 10/26/2017
"Excellent Service"
Service rep was courteous, service was completed in a timely manner, and waiting area was clean and comfortable.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 12:24 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Ermea,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreicate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Vickie K. on 10/25/2017
"Spare tire disrepair"
My 2016 Veloster Turbo was sold to me with everything in the "spare time kit" EXCEPT the doughnut spare. Tire inflator gunk in a can and air compressor are useless if like me, you hit a pothole that breaks the bead of a tire. The dealership that sold me the car would not sell me a spare, did not offer the service of putting a tire on a doughnut rim I told them I had. WPH did. After searching all over on a Saturday, I met Salesman LEMON (I forgot his last name) had parts mgr call me Monday. I dropped off rim and picked up doughnut after work on fame day.
Selling cars without a spare, while selling the overpriced "spare tire kit" that normally would come in the car as a separate entity sets a dealership up for a potentially litigious outcome to not provide a spare in any vehicle. Think about that and be proactive. Roadside service is a scary scenario also if like me you hit a pothole and pop the bead on a tire in the wee hours of the morning.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 11:59 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Vickie,

I am glad we were able to get your vehicle fixed for you! A spare tire can certainly be sold as an add on to the vehicle but the Hyundai's come standard with the spare tire kit on them since they do offer the five years of roadside assitance free of charge! On your next vehicle, make sure you tell them that you would like a spare tire and they can certainly fix you up! Thank you for your business and for allowing us to service your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Jennifer S. on 10/25/2017
"great customer service."
always taken care of. Matt is great!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 11:24 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Jennifer,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! We appreicate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great week,

Verified Customer on 10/24/2017
"Great service; but now I see that getting the oil change is getting higher and higher what happened to the Coupons they use to mail?"
The people are friendly and the waiting is not too long; Nice waiting area.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 12:34 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

Mr. Russell,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment and thank you for being such a loyal customer over the years!

Have a great week,

Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"Great Service"
Service was done in timely manner, and Matt was great and friendly. They did not have the part in stock but ordered it for me. They called a couple days later and scheduled an appointment for me to come back and install it. Very efficient.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:14 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Olivia,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Tucson! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great week!

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"A Little Disappointed This Time"
I drive 30 miles to this dealership because normally they have it together. Maybe the were having a bad day today. Hope that was all.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 08:48 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Mr. Jones,

I am very sorry that your servicing was not done in a timely manner. I am in the process of reviewing our procedures to make sure that your vehicle is completed in the time that it is promised to you the next time you are here! We believe our customers feedback is what will allow us to improve and take us from good to great, so I thank you for submitting a review about your experience to let me know where I need to concentrate my attention. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great weekend!

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Poor Service"
I am extremely disappointed with the service I received. I have had an ongoing issue with intermittent loss of acceleration to the point where driving the vehicle is now a safety hazard.

I have brought the vehicle over to Wilson premier thrice now over the past few weeks and they have replicated the issue and told me it was fixed only to almost get killed on the interstate on Thursday when the vehicle lost all acceleration and the brake lights now stay on permanently.

I had it towed over to the dealer since Thursday and up till now they tell me they have no idea what is wrong with the vehicle or when there might be a resolution.

I asked for a loaner vehicle and was declined. As it stands I might have to sell the vehicle and go to a different dealer.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 04:33 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Mr. Kusa,

I am very sorry that you are still having issues with your vehicle! I will be calling you this afternoon to set up a time to bring it back to us so that we can duplicate the issue that you are having with it!

Speak to you soon,

Yolanda E. on 10/13/2017
"The service guy was SO NICE!!"
They were fast and EVERYONE was so nice
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 07:53 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Yolanda,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Veloster! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 10/13/2017
"good clean place"
nice folks and good service. They worry you to death over completing survey's though...just sayin
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 12:04 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Cheri,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! I also appreciate you taking your time to fill out the survery as it is our way for me to gauge how well we are doing in the service department when it comes to customer service! I fully believe that our customers input is what will allow us to go from good to great!

Gerry J. on 10/11/2017
"Wilson Hyundai"
Great people to do business with.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 12:07 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

Mr. Jones,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Thanks,

Anthony R. on 10/10/2017
"Keeping it Road Ready"
timely, efficient, customer service, pleasant waiting area, knowledgeable attendants,
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 02:42 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Anthony,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Genesis! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great day!

Joseph W. on 10/05/2017
"Great service"
They treat me like good family
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 05:26 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Joseph,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Veloster! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! You are like family to us! :)

Have a good weekend!