Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

RY
Regina Y.
Raymond, MS
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Manager of the Service
Nick goes above and beyond to have you satisfied with the work.
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words and we greatly appreciate your business.  We look forward to taking care of all your needs.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great fix for my issues
Thank you for taking the time to ensure my concerns were heard and met!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Cleanliness and friendly staff
The overall experience was great!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

To whom it may concern,

I appologize for your recent service visit taking more time than expected.  I will be calling you today to rectify this situation.  I look forward to speaking with you and thanks so much for using our service department.

CA
Ca&Mk A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Way to go Wilson Hyundai
Another great visit to this place. The folks at Wilson are kind and considerate. They fit me in to a busy Saturday and got my oil changed for me. Thanks!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words.  As always here at Wilson Premier Hyundai we strive to have the best service experience and could not make that happen without great customers such as yourself.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Keep it up!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

From the Wilson Premier service team we want to send a huge thank you for your positive feedback,  we strive to take care of every customer and look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the near future.

Service Manger

LR
Latoya R.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Services was quick and friendly!
The service was great! And will be recommending to all my friends that drive a Hyundai!!! Thank you guys!!
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to maintaining all of your vehicle needs.

Thanks again,

Steve M.
Clinton, MS
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Not your average dealer!
This auto dealer is radically different. It is definitely not what we've come to expect so often from the service department of an auto dealer. Very supportive staff (looking at you Matt!) when I needed service. It was an expensive repair that took a long time, but he kept me up to date with frequent calls and when the price ended higher than originally quoted, he honored the quoted price. While in the waiting room, I saw Matt take the time to sit down face-to-face with another customer to explain the repairs she would need. Reminded of a PA with a good bedside manner carefully explaining a procedure to a patient!

BA
Barry A.
Omaha, NE
06/22/2018 Category: Service
out of towner
we were on a long road trip when something went wrong with the air conditioner. we called ahead to our destination city and found this dealership. they were great throughout the process.

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Service people are great. The only issue I have is tire warranty through the dealership. Not very customer friendly. I probably won't purchase any more sets of tires.

Cumberland, MS
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
I traveled several hours away to visit family and I realized I needed my oil changed. I pulled up to the dealership and i was immediately greeted by the manager and several different employees............They took care of my vehicle just as they promised. Although they were super busy, they were done less than a hour. I was very pleased!! Great job!

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great place for car care--
Comfortable, courteous personnel, and good service-- will be going again when need to--

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Bad Experience
Not happy with the service work that I received. Careless and did not pay attention to what they were doing.
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

In regards to your recent service experience,  I sincerely apologize on behalf of how we handled this situation.  I will be calling you sometime today to speak with you on how I may better resolve this issue.  Thanks so much for choosing us as your service facility and we will take these concerns into account on how we may better assist you.

JN

Overall experience was good

Cheryl B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
2nd Time is a pattern.
This was the 2nd time I had scheduled service at Wilson Hyundai. Both times, I made an appointment. Both times the services time was twice as long as I was given at the time the appointment was made. No one contacted me to explain the delay. Apologies and excuses were given as to the reason for the delay once I confronted the manager. There was no restitution/incentive offered for the inconvenience or to entice me to return.
NICK P. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

In regards to your recent service experience,  I wanted to formally appologize for the inconvenience and inform you that we are in the process of making positive changes to this store.  I appreciate your response as I will take this as positive criticism and use these items you presented as a stepping stone in the right direction.  I will be contacting you in regards to this matter and again so sorry for the problems and we will not have this happen again.  Thanks for your business.

Thanks again and have a great day

Dorthy H.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Returning customer
We always receive great service.

Tracee S.
05/29/2018
Excellent Work
My Genesis was serviced on 5.22.18. Staffers were friendly and service was excellent! Thanks Wilson Hyundai. Looking forward to my next visit!!!
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your Genesis.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

LE
Latesa E.
Winona, MS
2015 Hyundai Azera
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I recently had an oil change on my 2015 Hyundai Azera. Everything went well. Great service. The wait was a little longer than expected but not too awfully bad. Overall everything was good.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for having your Azera serviced with us.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

LY
Louis Y.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Matt
Matt tries very hard to do his job. It has been obvious to me that management has not been giving him what he needs to do his job. The phone system is poor and he has not adequate help. What help he has turns over weekly it seems to me. This is my observation. This is not from Matt. Has never complained to me. If you want to sell more cars you better fix it. Right now it would be hard for me to recommend that you buy a Hyundai from you. I do not want to be a problem. I want to be part of the solution. Buford Yerger owner of two of your cars.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Matthew S.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Efficient service
I like Wilson Premier Honda because I always get treated nicely, and any service that I have done is always completed in a timely manner and done right the first time.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Michelle  Tolbert

05/13/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
I used to dread taking in a car for service but here it is so easy and pleasant. People are friendly and accommodating, atmosphere is comfortable for customers with coffee and snacks and wifi. Overall a very nice place to go.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Tucson!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.