Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.4615415/5Overall Rating 4.4615415/5Overall Rating 4.4615415/5Overall Rating 4.4615415/5rating 4.4615415
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

Joseph F.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Matt was Great with explaining what was done to my vehicle.

RJ

Toneisha E.
Morton, MS
11/13/2019
Awesome service
A few days ago, I made a purchase at premier Hyundai . Charles was my salesman. He was extremely helpful and concerning. The finance team was very nice as well. My car buying experience was great and I recommend Charles as your salesman.

Corey W.
Braxton, MS
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Time it’s costly
It shouldn’t take An hour and thirty mins for an oil change and tire rotation if you have an appt!!!

Deangelo H.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
Each time I go here I get great service. Matt is one of the best service advisors and even recommend things to keep them from becoming an issue later. Wait time is never too long plus they have great snacks while you wait.

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Matt and the team are great! They really take care of the customer and perform excellent service on my vehicle!

EG
Ellen G.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Drive Belt Replacement
Easy experience, very knowledgable, helpful staff.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/22/2019 Category: Service
The Only Service Department I Trust with my Car!
The service team at Hyundai is always attentive, courteous, and helpful. I always feel confident that they've serviced my car properly. I have never had any issues with their work and I've been visiting them for nearly 5 years now.

Florence, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Wilson Hyundai Premier
They provided honest, friendly and superb service. I will be taking both of my Hyundai vehicles there for service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
The professionalism of the staff is remarkable. I appreciate the service calls to keep me abreast of my vehicle's status. I appreciate the level of concern my service manager provides each and everytime I visit.
Thank you.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy coming here for service there’s always a friendly atmosphere. Great Management!!!

David M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service Dept
Matt is incredible. So nice, efficient and just overall a great asset for the dealership

Joseph R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Genesis - poor brakes/lousy service
Had to replace brakes at 21,131 miles, customer paid total cost, Genesis/Hyundai could not care less.
Will not buy another Hyundai product and will relate my experience to friends and family.

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Service was great, timely, very friendly.

MF
Marlena F.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service and Bias
Another customer was placed ahead of me and caused me to be late for work.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

I am very saddened to hear of your situation and what happened on your visit to us for service. There is no excuse and again I do apologize. Being black myself I know how something like that can make you feel, however I dont believe it was intentionally done but I do know it is our fault that the driver was not communicated with to know he had 2 different people to drop off and which one was first. I will work on training of the employees and our communication between you as a customer and us as a dealership. I will call you with a verbal apology shortly.

Wilson Premier Hyundai

WK
William K.
09/09/2019
Happy
Have done business with this dealership for years. Service department does good job and turns work over timely. I had problem with Hyundai finance and dealership resolved problem in my favor. Sales person John was great to work with. Mat in service very knowledgeable.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for you great review, as always We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CN
Courtney N.
Clinton, MS
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Greg helped me with the services I needed done on my Hyundai Sonata. He was more than helpful. He was able to contact Hyundai Assistance for me. I didn’t even know anything about that. They were able to help me which was a complete blessing. Greg was very considerate, kind and helpful. And got me in and out in the estimated time he gave me.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/01/2019

Ms. Courtney, it was my pleasure to assist you, Thank You for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again, We wouldnt be who we are without great customers like you!!!

THanks

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Love them!
Always get great, friendly service, with people who I feel are being honest with me about what my car needs and when.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you for the great review it is and always is a pleasure serving you

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great People and Great Service
I've never experienced more accommodating, knowledgeable, or genuinely friendly associates at a car dealer's service shop. Wilson Premier Hyundai always goes above and beyond to make sure my car is properly taken care of and that I am comfortable with the resolution of any issues that arise. I highly recommend visiting them for any issues with your vehicle.
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

It is a  pleasure to service your vehicle needs for you. Customers like you make our job a breeze. Thank you for entrusting us with your business.

VS
Vickie S.
Ridgeland, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff
service was quick, efficient, and great - staff was very friendly
GREG A S. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your great survey Your business is appreciated.