Wilson Premier Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Cyllene M. on 01/16/2018
"Reliable and convenient "
Matt and the rest of the service team are reliable and trustworthy. What more can you ask for?
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:31 AM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to service your Sonata! We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"Great Service"
Matt and Michelle both provide great customer service. I will continue to come back.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 03:17 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to service your Sonata! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Ruth M. on 01/13/2018
"Taxie service"
I dropped off my vehicle in plenty of time and needed a ride to a destination close by. The driver did not return in time and Matt took the time to take me so I wouldn't be late.
Thanks!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:53 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata!  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Anne C. on 01/13/2018
"Greast car Awesom service"
Have always been well received and serviced in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 10:15 AM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for your service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Cherie A. on 01/08/2018
"Service department very friendly"
3rd time for maintenance, pleasant experience.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 05:33 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Charity B. on 01/08/2018
"Charity"
Service was was fast and friendly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 10:38 AM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Michael M. on 01/08/2018
"Excellent Customer Service"
Friendly and courteous staff. Did a great job of describing the work done and why it was needed. I will continue to have my Genesis serviced at Wilson Premier Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 09:09 AM

Mr. Mcrae,

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your vehicle.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Myreon W. on 01/02/2018
"My Genesis"
I love my Wilson dealership. Customer satisfaction is extended effortlessly
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 05:22 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to seeing you again!

Verified Customer on 01/01/2018
"oil change"
service was satisfactory but needs to be accomplished in a shorter time frame
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 07:02 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

I am very sorry that your service was not completed in a timely manner! We appreciate you allowing Wilson Premier to service your Hyundai. I will be calling you on 010417 to speak to you about your experience.

Louis Y. on 01/01/2018
"Good Product Good Service"
Matt goes out of his way to take time to explain what I need to know
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 01:48 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Mrs. Yerger,

Thank you for allowing Wilson Premier Hyundai to service your vehicle.  Thank you for your business!

Jonithan H. on 12/25/2017
"Genesis oil change prepaid....."
Wish I had bought elsewhere. Wilson dealer is poor.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 07:27 PM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Mr. Hatcher,
I am very sorry that your service was not completed in a timely manner! We appreciate you allowing Wilson Premier to service your Hyundai Genesis. I will be calling  you on Tuesday speak to you about your experience.

Jose M. on 12/25/2017
"Service with a smile"
This is the second time I've been helped out by Matt and he's always awesome to have helping you out. Like I've said before, since I moved from Los Angeles to Ridgeland MS the service I've experienced in all kinds of businesses has been on the far ends of the spectrum. Either really awful or amazing service. I'm happy to say that Wilson Hyundai is always on the latter end of that spectrum. This is the best dealership I've ever been to.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 10:43 AM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Mr. Munoz,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you for your business!

Cathleen S. on 12/08/2017
"Recall repair"
Recall handled. No issues
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 07:03 AM
Michelle T. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Verified Customer on 12/04/2017
"The service "
The service is very slow
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 09:28 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

Ms. Williams,

I am very sorry that your service was not completed in a timely manner! We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai Veloster. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention, as Black Friday is always a difficult day to staff for. In recent years, Black Friday has not been a busy day so this year we only had one advisor working Black Friday and I now know that we need to return to having two advisors work on Black Friday so that calls get answered in a timely manner. I called you on Tuesday and will be calling you again today to speak to you about your experience.

Verified Customer on 12/01/2017
"People are friendly, service completed in a pretty timely manner"
Would return to this business.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 12:20 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

Mr. Lee,

I am sorry that you have had some issues with the servicing of your vehicle recently and it is my job to make sure that you have a 5 start experience. We appreicate you allowing us to service your vehicle and for being a loyal customer! Thank you for your input as we can only improve by hearing from our customers and love to hear your feedback. We have stopped doing a service wash on every vehicle unless it is asked for so that we can make the oil change process faster and more efficient for customers. I love that you enjoy that feature and we certainly will provide it for you everytime you come in!

Have a great weekend,

Verified Customer on 11/27/2017
"perfect"
This was by far the most friendly and in depth service I have ever recieved. Matt and Michelle are the dream team. They both answered all of my questions and did an amazing job. Phones were ringing non stop and people were flooding in. They both did an amazing Job. The parts Manager Michelle even took the time to answer some questions I had. Over all everything went perfectly
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 05:46 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/29/2017

Matt,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Baneka G. on 11/21/2017
"Great customer service "
I left my car and returned to pick it up. It was ready and waiting for me to jump in and ride. They had popcorn for my niece and nephew. The service receptionist was very friendly.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 05:23 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Baneka,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

I hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Richard B. on 11/16/2017
"Good Service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:23 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Mr. Betts,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Sandra G. on 11/05/2017
"They were fast and efficiency was on my number one list"
Great to do business with and I would highly recommend you guys to anybodyin the area
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 03:32 PM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Sandra,

Thank you for recommending Wilson Premier Hyundai and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 11/05/2017
"Friendly workers"
I loved how everyone spoke and smiled making sure I was ok while I waited
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 02:49 AM
Lauren B. at Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Shiquita,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.