Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Matthew S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Efficient service
Matt is always friendly and helpful in the service department. He keeps me up to date on any needed service and makes good recommendations. That's why I keep going back to Wilson Premier Hyundai.

Renee G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Aggravating

Renee,

I am very sorry that this has happened and I will get with Matt and make sure we get this taken care of for you and we will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,

Thomas S.
Utica, MS
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Skeptical
Was not happy with the finance part of my purchase. The salesman was beyond expectations, but was disappointed with fiance, regarding refund from my previous purchase. Not very good with attention to detail, and follow up.

Mr. Sierant,

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience with the finance department and I will be contacting you to see how I can get this situation rectified for you.

Thanks,

Madison, MS
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service, just limited on Saturdays
The dealership was able to change my oil, but I will have to return to address a steering concern due to limited Saturday staff.

Edward,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata! I am very sorry that your steering issue could not be looked at on a Saturday, we try not to do diganostic work on Saturdays because we take alot of walkins and appointments on Saturdays. I would be more than happy to set up a time for you to come back and have your vehicle looked at.

I will be calling you soon,

Wilso Premier Hyundai

David M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept
Matt was excellent. I called and left messages for GM to tell her how helpful he was.
I received zero phone calls back. I was not impressed. If I am calling to give accolades and cannot get a phone call, needless to say I would not get a call If I had an issue.
Service dept was great. Would not recommend dealership .
Lauren B. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

David,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle! I appreciate your kind words about Matt and am so glad that he was able to give you a five star experience! I had a note to call you and called the number on the note and called before I left town last Friday! Please give me a call at 601-856-6423 as I do not believe I had the correct number for you I would love to hear about your experience!

Happy New Year!

JJ
Jim J.
Ridgeland, MS
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Did not meet commitments
Repairs took over a week and had to return for another three days after car was picked up the first time for more repairs of same problem.
Service dept did not do what they committed to and was hard to get in touch with. Things happen that can not be controlled but service providers should inform customers of the problems verses waiting untill the promise date of delivery when the customer calls to check on car. This happened four times.
Lauren B. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Mr. Jones,

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience here with us at Wilson Premier Hyundai! I will be calling you soon to talk to you about your experience and see how I can improve it and improve it in the future.

Have a great day,

Cleveland, MS
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Always get great service
Lauren B. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Bill,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Have a great day,

Jessica F.
Houston, TX
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Wilson Hyundai
Unprofessional salesman and poor communication in service department.
Lauren B. from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Jessica,

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience here with us at Wilson Premier Hyundai. I will be calling you shortly to talk to you about your experience and see what I can do to improve your experience.

Talk to you soon,

AN
Amy N.
Richland, MS
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2018 Category: Service
World Class Service
Fast service with a smile.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Clinton, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2018 Category: Service
First service at Wilson Hyundai
Timeliness did not appear to be an issue for them.

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service u don't have to wait a long time.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank You for the review. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled appointment.

Thanks

NM
Nadine M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Emergency
Daughter attends school in Jackson, Mississippi. She needed immediate attention to her vehicle. They took care of her without her parents being around. Got her back on the road again. Thanks a million
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks You for the great review. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience.

Indianola, MS
11/01/2018 Category: Service
NO COMMENT
AWFUL
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your last service visit. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your visit.

AN
April N.
10/29/2018
A dealership sent by God.
When I say I walk in feeling like I was known from the beginning to end process. Form my sales person Quinn, to the magic number worker Raine all the way to the signing of the paper with Micheal, they made me feel so comfortable. I walk out with a brand new car, tears,a smile and friendship for life. I'm Soo happy
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience. We a value your business and your feedback.

RA
Roy A.
Madison, MS
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and quick.
Everyone is very friendly at this dealership in Madison. My only complaint is that I wish you offered a loaner car especially when a service is longer than 2 hours. I don't think you offer to bring anyone home either. I am by myself and just have to wait for the service to be performed. It is okay now because my vehicle does not require lots of service because it is new. However when it gets older I am not going to like having to wait hours while it is being maintenance.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns

GG
Gerald G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
Five Stars
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for the Great Review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and value your business

PM
Patricia M.
Brandon, MS
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was greated fairly quickly & directed to the waiting room. Took a bit longer than I expected BUT, the service writer was awesome. He kept giving me updates. What I loved, was that this was a new car in for 1st oil change. There were things I didn’t know how to operate & I was sorta frustrated. He took the time to get in car & review with me how to do a couple of the most pressing things. That made me feel so good and I left there feeling like I had just bought my car new again! So appreciative of this service writer. Hope they know he is a valuable employee!
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You for the Five Star review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

KR
Kechandra R.
10/12/2018
Best Salesman EVER
I recently bought a car from here a 2018 kia optima. Derek assisted me he meet all my needs, but what I love the most he didn't make me feel like I need to make a decision that day. Because he did that I was able to make a clear mind decision without stress or regretting my decision. If you go buy a car ask for Derek, but I can't forget Marcus he is the manager and he was excellent as well. This was my best car buying experience ever.

Thank You for the Great Review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Mahesh M.
Ridgeland, MS
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
None
None
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. Thank You for taking the time to share your experience and i will be contacting you shortly to discuss your experience.

Forest, MS
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Normally great service needed improvement
What should have taken 2-3 hours took an entire day. I learned, via an overheard conversation late in the afternoon, that the service department was understaffed the day I was there. If I had been told that earlier in the morning, I could have made arrangements to get a ride to my work place - which was some twenty miles away.
TOMMY D., Service & Parts Director from Wilson Premier Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and that you had obvious delays in your service visit. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss in more detail your experience.