Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

Matthew S.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Efficient service
I like Wilson Premier Honda because I always get treated nicely, and any service that I have done is always completed in a timely manner and done right the first time.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Michelle  Tolbert

05/13/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
I used to dread taking in a car for service but here it is so easy and pleasant. People are friendly and accommodating, atmosphere is comfortable for customers with coffee and snacks and wifi. Overall a very nice place to go.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Tucson!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

ND
Nikendria D.
Indianola, MS
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Very friendly staff
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Martha R.
Canton, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Ridgeland service is good.... not so much in Flowood.
Recently purchased two vehicles- Great experience in Ridgeland not so much in Flowood. Therefore I am rating "Wilson Hyundai". I would recommend Ridgeland over Flowood.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Santa Fe.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

NH
Nurul H.
Clinton, MS
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Good service, but took more than expected time.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I will be contacting you on 4/30/18.

Thank you again for your feedback as it helps us grow.

Kathy S.
Canton, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2018 Category: Service
My Santa Fe Turbo
I called and they set up appt and when they saw what part I needed they asked me if I wanted to wait since they had it in stock and I did. Best service

KO
Karen O.
04/25/2018
Vikki is great
Scheduled my vehicle for the 7500 mile maintenance and Vikki handled everything for me. Explained everything and gave me a good estimate of time needed. Really like Wilson Premier Hyundai and all the people!
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words! We definitely appreciate your business and hope to see you again at your next visit!

Clinton, MS
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2018 Category: Service
I will continue to come to Hyundai to service my vehicle. Matt is always helpful and willing to answer any questions I may have. Great customer service!
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Joseph R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Car delivered on time
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Genesis!  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

04/14/2018 Category: Service
Matt, service advisor, does an excellent job, as do technicians
We feel well taken care of by Matt, the service advisor who's now helped us a number of times, as well as the service department. Matt is courteous and patient. He explains things thoroughly. I, my wife, and our young adult daughter feel comfortable dealing with him. Also, any time we've interacted with technicians they've been courteous, patient, and helpful.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to service your Elantra.  We strive for everyone to have a 5 star visit!
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

PM
Pamela M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Rating
Exce;;ent
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Ioniq!  We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.

AE
Adam E.
2006 Hyundai Azera
04/13/2018 Category: Service
It was great
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Azera.  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

AP
Angle P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Took over four hours to get a transmission reset done on my car. I was told it would be free because of long wait but I was charged anyway. I was told I had to pay or I would not get my money back.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

I would like to apologize for the long wait time and sub par service.  It's my job to insure you have a 5 star experience when you come in to service your vehicle.  I will be contacting you on 4/11/18.  Thank you again for your feedback as it's important in fixing issues within the department.

AC
Ashley C.
Ridgeland, MS
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Overall okay service
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

I would like to apologize for the lack of prompt service.  It is my responsibility as the service manager to insure you have a 5 star visit.  I would like to speak with you regarding your visit.  I will be contacting you on 041218. Again thank your for your feedback as it in order for us to fix any issues that arise in the department.

2013 Hyundai Azera
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Needed new tire
Needed new tire. Vikki, the service rep, was the most pleasant one I have worked with at this service department
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Azera!
We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

Marianne M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Easy Maintenance
Scheduled appointments and Courteous staff

Mrs. Monney,

Thank you so much for your business and allowing us to service your Veloster.  We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Wilson Premier Hyundai is an excellent dealership with top notch service!
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Elantra!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

03/30/2018 Category: Service
amazing
everything was perfect from start to finish. Greeting til delivery. The Hyundai Product brought me in, The amazing service department keeps me coming back.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing is to service your Elantra.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

03/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Nice service staff and clean waiting area
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Tucson.  I do apologize for your seat not being cleaned. We can definitely take care of that on your next visit!  I would like to contact your regarding your visit.

Marianna W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Nail in tire
A tire kept losing air within a short period of time. I drove to the dealership early in the afternoon on Wednesday, March 7. I was told that with only two technicians working, the car couldn't be looked at on Wednesday or Thursday, but I could make an appointment for Friday, March 9 at 10:30, which I did. I don't feel it's acceptable for a dealership to be so short staffed that it takes three days to get to a tire, one that keeps going flat. The last oil change took four hours. Not acceptable! That said, it only took an hour to repair the tire on Friday, which I think is reasonable. Please work on improving service from the Service Department. Thanks.
MICHELLE T. from Wilson Premier Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to service your Genesis.  It is my responsibility to ensure you have a 5 star experience.  We are going through some personnel changes at the moment.  However I do hope you will give us an opportunity to earn your business back. I would like to speak with you regarding your visit.

Service Department