4.4

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

KT
Kamara T.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Last experience
Usually my experience with sunward is exceptional. However this last experience left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I’m usually extremely understanding but the initial lack of effort in rectifying a situation that was caused during maintenance was disappointing to say the least
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Aloha,

I apologize that you had a poor service experience. We hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit!

Mulipa L.
Waipahu, HI
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you had a less than 5 star experience. I left you a message and would like to speak with you regarding your visit. Please contact me at you convenience.

Mahalo,

CO
Cyra O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

I apologize for the lack of service that you received. I have spoken with my staff and explained the importance of listening to the customers wants and needs and providing clear communication. We hope to provide you with 5 star service at your next visit!

Cynthia C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Windward Hyundai has the most to offer Oahu residents
Loyalty comes from past experiences over time. They had me the first time I stepped into their dealership seven years ago. Today, I still can't see myself purchasing from anywhere else, because of the value and service I get from this dealership. Remember... your relationship with you car dealership starts with your purchase, but continues everytime your bring your car in for service. So for me, this is why I am so pleased coming back to Windward Hyundai... they make me feel welcomed and valued, and do what I takes to make sure I keep coming back. Go and see Jay Lee... he will take care of you beyond measure 👍👍

Thank you for your kind words and your continued support!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Convenience at Windward Hyundai
Tuesday was a rain-soaked day, with much of Kane’ohe town a raging river. Driving from Duncan Drive to Castle Medical Building on Lilipuna Road, was an ordeal/ on me and my car. As I was leaving the parking structure, the brakes gave out a loud, grinding sound. How convenient it was to go straightaway to Windward Hyundai, five minutes away. This convenience is why I like Windward Hyundai; and, the service is fast and thorough.
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Aloha,

I apologize that you received less than 5 star service from us. I appreciate the feedback that you provided and will use it to enhance our customer service. I would like to speak with you regarding you experience. Please contact me at 808-233-6019 at you earliest convience.

Mahalo,

Tanya M.
Mililani, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
Extremely professional and friendly service from the moment I got there until the end!
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for the great survey!

Waimanalo, HI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Palisade
Gold standard for automotive purchases
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the great feedback!

02/17/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Fast and friendly service
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Mahalo for the great survey!

IP
Irene P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Irene
Comfortable waiting room
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for the great survey!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Great staff and fast service!
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021

Thank you for the great syrvey!

ER
Elly R.
Wahiawa, HI
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer not satisfied
Not now
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Aloha,

I apologize for the poor service that you received on this visit. I will be contacting you so that I can understand what happened so I can correct the problem. Thank you for the feedback.

Hauula, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2021 Category: Service
efficient organization
Staff is well trained with good PR skills. I came in on a very windy and rainy day . Jeanine checked my car in for break work and battery replacement. Her work was efficient and she had me out of the weather quickly. Other staff on the floor displayed an upbeat and friendly attitude . All were following good Covid safety precautions . As always, the work on my car was completed in a most reasonable length of time.
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Mahalo for the awesome survey!

Laie, HI
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
I went in for an oil change and they noticed some issues with concern, recommended a diagnostic testing which was conducted and led to correcting other mechanical issues in a timely efficient manner. Thank you for your attention and professionalism.
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Mahalo for the great survey!

Waipahu, HI
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Everything in one stop!
Thank you so much Lou for your amazing customer service.
JEROME R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for the kind words.

Lester M.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Great job!!
Done within 1/2 hour. Car was brought out to me personally!
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star survey!