Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Kaaawa, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service all around. had two slow leaks in two tires. took a couple hours but I got chauffeur service to and from home.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick service!

Great service department
They have a guy named RJ that works there, great guy and helps you with whatever you need. Great place and I’m glad I bought my car here, and definitely will take my car back here again for maintenance.

Jinna C.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Convenient... friendly ... fast service!
I didn’t have an appointment, but pulled into the service department. Jewels, quickly greeted me, took my concern and within minutes she confirmed the repair was covered under warranty and they could fix it right now! I was shocked that I didn’t need to make an appointment or return another time. Excellent friendly service !

Ewa Beach, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra

DY
Donald Y.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Great personal service
It was great to have Bryan to personally make sure that my repair was done. He made sure the he called me when the part was in. He personally greeted me and helped me through the process.

TO
Traci O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Express service
I am so glad to be able to call ahead, see if there are many cars waiting and make a choice. I dropped my car and ventured across to a restaurant to have a late lunch and relax. I walked back and just like that, my car was just driven out. Great service and friendly staff

FF
Frayne F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
The staff is always great! They are very helpful, courteous with awesome knowledge. Always feel welcome

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service nice, but car was returned damaged.
Regular services done ok, but car was returned to me damaged. Damage to rear end. Still waiting for them to schedule repairs-that they need to pay for!

PF
Pola F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
They took care of my car and replaced a filter thank you

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
This was my first time bringing my vehicle to this location due to a sudden flat tire and it had to be towed to dealership via the roadside service. They were very nice and kept me updated in regards to my vehicle. It was finished sooner than expected.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness, efficiency, competency.
A very good Hyundai dealership and service provider. Always prompt, friendly and efficient.

05/28/2019 Category: Service

service
Excellent!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and explanation of repairs needed

Kaaawa, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
hyundai maintenance
did the express oil change and the wait was less than hour

Excellent service!!
From sales to service was excellent!! I was referred to Mr. Jay Lee by my friend Sandi Halualani. I told him what I was looking for and on the day we went just to look, he pulled out the perfect car for our needs. We drove off the lot in our preowned car that day, The warranty is unbelievable! I got a call a couple days later to bring it in for a few things they wanted to do & shuttle service was excellent! Our 16 yr old loves the feel of the car & is very confident now in getting behind the wheel. This is my first Hyundai & won’t be my last. I’ll be back!! This time for me....maybe a Santa Fe!!

Shana S.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Average
Overall it was average. Staff never seem to be able to find the appointments we book online. We always arrive on-time or a few minutes early with our confirmation and the staff ALWAYS looks clueless as to what we are there for. This in turns slows down the check-in cause a service writer needs to go through everything you have done online, TWO WEEKS prior to the appointment.

PR
Penny R.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
great
i like the fact that i dont need to make an appointment to get my car serviced.

Ronald S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great attention in express lane!
JR supervised the service keeping me informed about what maintenances required my attention! Great record keeping!
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Mahalo for the 5 star survey!

Jeremy Kinsey