4.4

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

06/14/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service

J D.
06/10/2021
Poor service
Sadly, it’s very hard to get in touch with this dealership. This is where I purchased my vehicle brand new and the salesman provided me false information when buying my vehicle. (Example: saying certain warranty was included - come to find out it wasn’t). The service department is so hard to reach! Only reason I don’t give them one star is due to one of the females there actually has great customer service and was very easy to work with! It’s very unfortunate that I can’t even depend on my own dealership for upkeep/maintenance due to lack of answering the phone. A few months ago, my new vehicles battery stopped working so I left them multiple voice messages and never received a call back. Thankfully, a neighboring Hyundai dealership was about to squeeze me into their schedule.
GH
Guy H. from Windward Hyundai responded on 06/12/2021

I'm sorry that you are having difficulty reaching us for contact, If you could please reach out to me I would like to speak with you to go over things so we can improve in the future and try to make things right.  You can contact me via email at ghiguchi@windwardauto.com or phone at 808-233-6031.

-Guy

Randolph C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Very comfortable.
When I Fo business with someone I like to feel comfortable and that’s the feeling I get when I am at Windward Hyundai
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Mahalo for the great survey!

MA
Michael A.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Service manager's leadership and supervisory skills
My previous visit was less than stellar, so service manager (Jeremy) went the "second mile" and out of his way to rectify the situation by accommodating my special needs and personally handling the situation.

05/04/2021 Category: Service
Not so good
Made things more difficult than need be, especially paying for parts in advance
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

I apologize for the lack of explanations of our process. I will personally look into your repair when you return to have the parts installed.

JN
Jean N.
Kaneohe, HI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Convenience
A malfunction light went off on the car dashboard, at 5:00 a.m.. Freaking out, I arrived at WINDWARD HYUNDAI at 7:45 a.m., thinking I’d wait until the 8:00 opening. But, it was open already. Someone politely greeted me, listened to my problem, advised me, and directed me to check-in. The problem entailed four new tires/ and changing the battery ... and, half the day. Apparently there was only one rack, and a busy Saturday line-up of cars. Left the lot at 2:45; overall appreciating the job getting done and the convenience.

I apologize for not being able to provide you with 5 star service. We hope to exceeed your expecations at your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Mahalo for the 5 star survey!

Leonard B.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellent. Time is important and they got me in and out as promised.
Service on an individual level was perfect. They replaced my part and checked vehicle out to make sure everything was up to par. Very polite and helpful.

Thank you for you kind words and the awesome survey!

EK
Edwin K.
04/25/2021 Category: Service
will be back
good job
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the awesome survey!

KC
Kenny C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Customer service reps and timing of service was excellent
Jenna was awesome and very nice. She was very concerned and listened to all my vehicle issues and needs. Excellent service
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for your kind word and the 5 star survey!

KT
Kamara T.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Last experience
Usually my experience with sunward is exceptional. However this last experience left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I’m usually extremely understanding but the initial lack of effort in rectifying a situation that was caused during maintenance was disappointing to say the least
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Aloha,

I apologize that you had a poor service experience. We hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit!

Mulipa L.
Waipahu, HI
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you had a less than 5 star experience. I left you a message and would like to speak with you regarding your visit. Please contact me at you convenience.

Mahalo,

CO
Cyra O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/18/2021 Category: Service

03/15/2021 Category: Service
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

I apologize for the lack of service that you received. I have spoken with my staff and explained the importance of listening to the customers wants and needs and providing clear communication. We hope to provide you with 5 star service at your next visit!

Cynthia C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Windward Hyundai has the most to offer Oahu residents
Loyalty comes from past experiences over time. They had me the first time I stepped into their dealership seven years ago. Today, I still can't see myself purchasing from anywhere else, because of the value and service I get from this dealership. Remember... your relationship with you car dealership starts with your purchase, but continues everytime your bring your car in for service. So for me, this is why I am so pleased coming back to Windward Hyundai... they make me feel welcomed and valued, and do what I takes to make sure I keep coming back. Go and see Jay Lee... he will take care of you beyond measure 👍👍

Thank you for your kind words and your continued support!

Kaneohe, HI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Convenience at Windward Hyundai
Tuesday was a rain-soaked day, with much of Kane’ohe town a raging river. Driving from Duncan Drive to Castle Medical Building on Lilipuna Road, was an ordeal/ on me and my car. As I was leaving the parking structure, the brakes gave out a loud, grinding sound. How convenient it was to go straightaway to Windward Hyundai, five minutes away. This convenience is why I like Windward Hyundai; and, the service is fast and thorough.
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Aloha,

I apologize that you received less than 5 star service from us. I appreciate the feedback that you provided and will use it to enhance our customer service. I would like to speak with you regarding you experience. Please contact me at 808-233-6019 at you earliest convience.

Mahalo,

Tanya M.
Mililani, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
Extremely professional and friendly service from the moment I got there until the end!
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for the great survey!