Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

EM
Edward M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable work by the entire staff.
Friendly fast service. I was given an estimated time and the service department was early.

PK
Pearlene K.
Waimanalo, HI
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Customer service was awesome and your people are the bomb. I will definitely come back again for my next service. Mahalo nui loa to all of you

LJ
Lance J.
Ewa Beach, HI
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
I was at the shop less than an hour! I have never had such fast service! And the 7,500 service price was so reasonable, I will make the trek to Windward from now on!

SK
Steven K.
Pearl City, HI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience.
It's nice to get genuine, sincere help with the maintenance of your vehicle. I expect and get fair treatment every time I visit.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Center
Service agent CJ is great.. excellent communication and customer service!

Ryan W.
Convenience
Service is convenient, accessible and professional.

JN
Jean N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Windward Hyundai Service
I went in on 4 January for servicing, to continue drive-sure benefits. Letisha met me, and was very efficient. Servicing included oil change and tire rotation. Maybe one hour later, RJ said my car was ready. Payment was done promptly. RJ then brought my car around. He was friendly and polite.
While I was waiting, Geraud, who sold me my Hyundai Elantra in 2015, came by to “talk story” briefly. He is always helpfu/ and updates me on Hyundai.

Charles S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I can't recommend your business at this time until I see how this condition below will be handled. I will be taking my car in on Thursday, January 10, 2019.
After receiving my car and driving, I notice a poodle of anti-freeze on the ground when reaching my destination. Further investigation found that it was coming from the air condition condensation drain. although the engine did not overheat, there must be a reason for the leak. I have not used the air condition since this has happen and the leak appears to have stopped. 01/05/2019
I again operated the air condition, turning on the defroster to clear the windshield, the leak started up again. 01/07/2019

LD
Linda D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I like it when the worker come up to me to see if I need anything to help me with. I like when they tell me my car is going to be taking care of. And what needs to be done
Linda D

KO
Kenneth O.
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2019 Category: Service
tasks were accomplished
Service people were very pleasant

MT
Maryann T.
Mililani, HI
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service

Laie, HI
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Christmas Eve Service
Attentive staff but took a bit too long.

Ewa Beach, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
My car is well serviced at Windward Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating Service
Tried their best to fulfill request in timely manner.

Joan C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Always receive excellent service from Windard Hyundai.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Had to ask another employee for status when I knew the car came out. Check out person was too busy chatting with someone.

Kailua, HI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
It’s was good. Just if someone comes in and your still open just because it’s a weekend does not mean you say come back Monday. We would of cane during the week if we had time.

DO
Donna O.
Pearl City, HI
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Tucson service
Driving to Windward Hyundai from Pearl City with a temporary tire was scary.

WW
Warren W.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
First Oil Change on New Car
Simply said. It went smoothly! Professional staff.

Debra Jean M.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
efficient
Extremely fast service. very polite.