Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

CG
Charles G.
Laie, HI
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Very Courteous and efficient.
The service was very good and their customer service was outstanding.

Mahalo

NK
Nam K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Lou, at Windward Hyundai, is awesome!
Thank you, Lou, for the great service every time my car has issues. You guys are the best!

RA
Roy A.
Mililani, HI
Great Service!
Bryan quickly greeted me upon my arrival and took my order in a very prompt and efficient manner. Besides my oil change, I had a safety check done and I was very pleased to find that the service personnel took the extra effort if placing my sticker from my registration card and placed it on my license plate. This is the kind of 'beyond the call of service" that earns them the EXCELLENT rating that they deserve.

GM
Glenn M.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Close by and great service
This is our first experience with Hyundai and we're loving it more and more
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Pearl City, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Anytime I have gone there to have my car serviced the crew are always friendly and helpful
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
oil change
I called before I came so expected oil change to go pretty quick. It was. Service guy was attentive and very helpful responding to questions and pleasant. The shop website was down so could not get the quote on a replacement part I asked about. Now I have to remember to call and ask.

BG
Bonnie G.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
4 hour wait for just an oil change. Prices about double compared to other outlets.
Very dissatisfied for reasons above.
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the input. We will take the feedback and consider.

Aloha

Kaaawa, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/20/2019 Category: Service
hyundai recall item
always a pleasant experience to work with the folks in kaneohe

SK
Steven K.
Pearl City, HI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Quality people
Windward Hyundai’s service crew is top notch. Always respectful and courteous.
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Robert M.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Better then Tony Hyundai support
I had an oil change done and it was done within an hour only because trucks were in front of me that could only go on the right side. They did all the manufacturers cars at the same time such as Chrysler, Jeep, Hyundai and that was the annoying part. I came to get oil change done for Hyundai and I had to wait for the other manufacturers to get done but I will return
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the response. We will look into you concerns.

Aloha

Mika P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great people! Great Place.
I bought my car from them in Feb 2015 and i only go there for service and they are truly a family and value there customers! I was approached by 3 sales men while i was in the service lobby center asking about my car and if i wanted to trade. They were very kind and not push! Thank you Windward Hyundai for tall that you do!

Mahalo
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for the rating! Next time we will work harder to get a 5 star rating.

Brenda M.
Waipahu, HI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/07/2019 Category: Service
My most recent visit to the Service Department left me speechless. After thinking I was going to be there for four hours, I surprised to get out in less than two hours even with their monthly employee meetly taking place. Everyone was friendly and very professional.
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Jaime S.
Kailua, HI
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was awesome
I ended up with a flat tire in town yesterday around 3pm. Knowing the pali is only open for a few hours and the service department closes at 6pm, I immediately started panicking about being able to get a new tire. Tried calling the service department multiple times but couldnt get through. The receptionist finally transferred me to Guy the parts manager who immediately started helping me. He first checked to make sure the tire was in stock and helped me make sure that the person who brought my car in was able to get a new tire put on before theh closed for the day. I really appreciate Guys help and his patience.
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2019 Category: Service
My only wish is that when someone tells me that someone is going to follow up with me by calling that someone does. Its 2 for 2 now.
Jerry R. from Windward Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the input. We are considering opening up on Sunday's

Kailua, HI

Efficient

GM
Glenn M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
It's close to our home, the service is great, love the reminders
Everything was excellent

Service with a smile
Friendly helpful staff that provides outstanding service above and beyond

PT
Pete T.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Great Customer Assistance
The process was smooth at the service department. Friendly staff, they asked the right questions, and made sure they knew what I needed. They provided a ride home. They accomplished everything I asked them to do and didn't pressure me on fixing additional things that they found that could be done. Overall great experience!

Mililani, HI
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/25/2019 Category: Service
trying the best to satify.
Always looks out whats best for customers!