Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

CD
Chris D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service except for the dirty car
I went in for a brake change and it was great, on time and actually under the estimate. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had was when I got home i noticed dirty grease marks or smudges near the area they were working.

VM
Valentine M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Employees seem to really care for the customer. Pleasant experience.
Employees seem to really care for the customer,, at least the ones with direct contact with customers..

JO
Efficient service

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Receptionist
Receptionist did a phenomenal job in getting me service. She worked with me and even though I was troublef she she calmed me down and helped me with my car. I don't know what I would have done without her.

Robert C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Express lane
No appt. Needed. I have been doing oil change, tire rotation, 21 pts inspection, safety check here since buying my 2014 Hyundai GT. Since I bought my car from this dealer, safety check, 21 pts inspection, and tires are free as long as I service car regularly at dealerships....every 6-7 months.

Rory G.
Kaaawa, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
fixing my flat
I had my ioniq towed to windward Hyundai to repair a tire. I got the tire back the next day. it was a rainy day and hiram, my shuttle driver had to wait in traffic due to flooding. he had to drive around the island to pick me up in kaaawa. the people at windward dodge are respectful, helpful, and positive.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Satisfied

AH
Alvin H.
Kailua, HI
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Express service
prompt, friendly and efficient service

John G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Correction
I got a personal call from jeremy the manager inquiring politely how they can help qith my frustration. Turns out the survey was not for my call but for the service they did on my engine. After understanding that it was just hard luck on the email, it made sense and i am happy to give a correct score. They did a good job on my car and have been luck to have jeremy help me a few tines and he has always been professional and courteous. He and some of the employees help make their dealership good. The only concern qas that my carqas filthy and he appologized and i explained about the grease hand prints on the side of the car
And he said he would take care of it and i truat him. He is a man of his word. I am happy to retract my bad review for a good one. Mistake on email

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Frustration
Hire a person to answer the service dept phone.
Jeremy K., Parts & Service Director from Windward Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Aloha Mr. Goto,

I apologize that the vehicle was delivered back to you dirty. I will work on a process to get vehicles cleaned if they are here for an extended amount of time. Also we have hired and in the process of training a dedicated service phone operater. I hope the next time you try to reach us it will be a pleasent experience.

Mahalo,

Laie, HI
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Local
The Express Lane was exactly what we needed & it was completed in less time than expected. Mahalo.

AE

Kaaawa, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
good support
friendly, restful people. prompt service

CG
Charles G.
Laie, HI
10/23/2018 Category: Service
It is convenient for me and the service was very quick and efficient.
Jordan, the customer service person, who took care of me was very courteous and very helpful.

Rodney H.
Kailua, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/23/2018 Category: Service
service experience
Always good fast service

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Expensive Oil Changes and overworked staffed members
I think the title speaks for itself. Oil changes used to cost around $35 when I first purchased my Sonata in 2013. Now it’s increased 100%!! When I asked about the price, the girl staff answered with the attitude, "Too bad" we use only synthetic oil now and you don’t get to choose.

FF
Frayne F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
The staff was helpful and great personality. The mechanics did an excellent job!

Joseph K.
Waimanalo, HI
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courtesy this time
Can't remember my service personal he went out of his way to make sure I got best service

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service

10/10/2018 Category: Service

WK
William K.
Waipahu, HI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Long wait times for service
I did not have an appointment so I was a walk-in. But had to wait 3 hours before my car was serviced, but it was a Saturday. I was happy I got my car serviced but disappointed on the wait times.