Mark R.
Pearland, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was excellent.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!  We appreciated you stopping by and allowing us to help you.  Stop in if you are ever back in our area and need something.

EM
ERNEST M.
06/07/2019
Wilde Auto Plus is very good of finding the real problem and fixing it!
Wilde Auto Plus is very good of finding the real problem and fixing it! I was telling them it was the ignition and they checked it and inform me the starter was the problem. They gave me an estament of what it would cost and I aproved it. After they replace the starter it starts every time. Thank You!
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/20/2019

We thank you for your kindness!! Glad we could help you out!  Always a pleasure doing business with you!

KG
KRISTIN G.
Lexington, TX
Hyundai Azera
06/01/2019
Great hometown care
I could speak more highly of Wilde!!! This was my first interaction with them and will be back for sure. From scheduling my appt to walking out the door, EVERYONE was SPECTACULAR!!
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words and for your business.  Glad you are a satisfied customer!  We look forward to buiding a relationship with you as your auto repair shop.

Hempstead, TX
05/31/2019
Fast and reliable
My car broke down on the drive home. The tow was there fast. And my car got looked at as soon as it arrived. The customer service was great as well. They were nice and kept us updated.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your business and please let us know if we can ever help you out in the future.  Safe travels!

MN
Mike N.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was excellent. He appreciates it.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

JOAN S.
Hyundai Accent
05/12/2019
A very happy experience
Wilde repaired my auto in a timely fashion and were very personable. Andrea and Jeff were very helpful and went out of their way to be very helpful.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We are glad you had a great experience with us.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope you call us next time you need something.

MARGARET P.
Saturn VUE
05/06/2019
Personal service
At Wilde Auto, everyone knows who I am. I am not just a number or a license plate to them. I have used them several times and have had very good results. I will definitely use them again for my needs.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 05/13/2019

We thank you so much for your loyalty and we always look forward to seeing your smiling face.

GW
GENE W.
Nissan Titan
04/28/2019
Great personal touch!
Scheduled us for service to our pick-up at the last minute. Work was done quickly and correctly. Personnel were very friendly and courteous. We will be back.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you next time.

Chez S.
Isuzu Ascender
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Chez said he asked the technician to rotate his tires, check his brakes and change his oil but only the oil change got done. However, he would still recommend this business for service.

03/27/2019
Car care
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review.  We appreciate your business.  Glad you had a great experience!  Look forward to serving you next time!

CHRIS B.
03/23/2019
They Did A Great Job
They fixed my engine light on problem I would recommend them to my family and friends
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Glad you are a happy customer, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

03/20/2019
Fast and great customer service!
During a visit to fix a recall, my wife was told by the Jeep dealership in Bryan that she needed $700 worth of work done to repair her brakes. Since I was not in town to look at the car, I told her to take it to Wilde, where we feel they will give an honest assessment. They repaired more than the dealership had suggested (at our request) for a fraction of the price and had her back on the road in just a few hours.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such a kind review for us.  We greatly appreciate your business, and we are happy to know it was a great experience.  Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Somerville, TX
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/27/2019
Always Reliable
These guys go out of their way to make customers happy.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for you kind review.  We appreciate your loyalty to us, and we are happy to know you had a great experience.

JOHN S.
Bandera, TX
02/22/2019
😊
Just a pleasant experience.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 02/22/2019

Glad you had a great experience.  Thank you so much for your review!

MISTY C.
Buick Enclave
02/11/2019
Super friendly staff and great service. They had my car in and out in no time. No hassle!!! Great!!!!
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for your review, and glad you had a great experience with us.  We strive to have the best Customer Service!  Let us know if you ever need anything else!

KG
KARL G.
Cypress, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/14/2019
GOOD SERVICE
GOOD SERVICE / FRIENDLY
Jeff W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Glad we were able to help you out.  Hope your truck is doing better now.

BRAXTON M.
01/07/2019
The most cooperative shop very nice people great work
They are very nice and understanding and they do the job fast and do a great job I would definitely recommend this shop!!
Jeff W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review.  We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, so we are happy to know you are a satisfied customer.  We look forward to serving you again.

JENIFFER B.
12/31/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service! Every single employee acknowledged me & asked if there was anything they could help me with. Will definitely be going back!
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

SA
Sherri A.
Somerville, TX
Toyota Camry Solara
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Sherri said the staff at this business did everything she expected them to do with her vehicle. The service was done in a timely manner. The staff was very professional and everything was wonderful.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 01/03/2019

We thank you for your kind words.  Very happy that you are a satisfied customer, and we look forward to serving you again.

PS
PEE WEE S.
12/26/2018
Always friendly and always appreciates my business
Great service and friendly people that very much appreciate your business.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 01/03/2019

We thank you for your kind words.  Hope your F150 is doing much better now.  Thanks for your business, and we look forward to serving you again.