AL
ARTHUR L.
11/06/2019
Great service honest work at a good price.
The customer service was excellent and the automotive mechanic explained his work it was excellent. Thanks Guys!
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 11/06/2019

We thank you for you kind words.  So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to serve you again in the future.  Take care, friends.

BRENT S.
GMC Yukon
11/01/2019
Quick, Honest, Vehicle Repair & Service done right.
Our GMC Yukon recently needed a major repair due to a collapsed lifter. I'm very pleased with the quality of work we received at Wilde Auto. The repair was made quicker than I expected and I was given an accurate estimate at the start of the repair. Wilde Auto also maintained good communication throughout the repair. I'm highly impressed with their online vehicle service history report, and quality of service survey. I highly recommend Wide Auto for any vehicle repair and maintenance.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 11/01/2019

We thank you so very much for your kind words!  We strive to offer the best customer service around and help as many people as possible.  We appreciate your loyalty and for taking your time to write such a pleasant review of our shop.  We look forward to serving you next time.

Don H.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Don said the employees do a good job here, the mechanic is super nice and polite.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 10/30/2019

We thank you so much for your kind review and for your business.  We appreciate you and look forward to helping you next time.

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the business had an employee go pick him up and dropped him off and they got the work done. He said they were nice people and did a good job.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave us such a kind review.  We appreciate you so much!

10/14/2019 Category: Service

SANDY W.
10/07/2019
Car wouldn't start
Fast in getting back to you letting you know what's wrong with your car

CHARLES B.
Lincoln Town Car
09/20/2019
Close to work and good service.
Quality work done in a short period of time.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 09/20/2019

We thank you for your business and for your kind review.  Glad you are a happy customer.  We look forward to serving you again in the future.

ANTHONY B.
09/19/2019
Great day
Great day with friends and associates, thanks.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for your friendship and your loyalty.  We always enjoy visiting with you.

MAXINE D.
Jeep Compass
09/06/2019
The people know what they are doing I'll take my car there all the time now.
All the people that work are very helpful and friendly. A friend recommended it, I honestly didn't know what kind of stuff they did there. I am so happy I took it to Wilde, I was afraid what it was going to cost me. They surprised me it didn't cost me half of what I thought it would. I will take my jeep there everytime it needs works. Thank you Jeff for everything.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to leave us a kind review.  Welcome to the Wilde family!  We look forward to serving you again in the future!

LORENZO B.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/31/2019
Fast and friendly service
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Thanks for your business as well.

OE
O.b. E.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
O.B. said he had no problems with the business.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for leaving us a kind review.  Thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again.

JUDY S.
08/19/2019
Customer Service was great
I pulled into the place and they fixed my ac problem right away. They also let my dog and grandkids hang out till it was finished. These guys are wonderful.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We enjoyed having you, the kids, and your puppy here.  Glad we were able to help you out, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Chevrolet Cruze
08/07/2019
Great Work!!!!!
Great Service!!!!!! Will visit again
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 08/08/2019

So glad you enjoyed your visit!!  We look forward to serving you again in the future!

JOAN S.
Hyundai Accent
08/02/2019
Very Pleasant Experience
My experience at Wilde Auto was very pleasant. They go out of their way to be helpful and at a reasonable price.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review.  We always enjoy visiting with you, and so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience.

ROYALE C.
Somerville, TX
Chevrolet Spark
07/24/2019
Wonderful!!
Great place to take your car to !! The staff let’s you know what’s going on !! Try everything in their power to help you out and get you back on the road !! It doesn’t take them long to let you know what’s wrong with the car and how much it’ll take to get it fixed !! I definitely love this shop and staff
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 07/25/2019

We are so grateful for your business and appreciate your kind words.  We are also happy to know you are satisfied with our customer service!  Thanks again and we look forward to helping you next time!

BRENDA B.
Pontiac Vibe
06/28/2019
Honest and reliable
They are Honest & reliable, they will figure out what the problem is, no matter how long it takes they will fix it. They are friendly & considerate people. One can't go wrong to go have them check out your car, they don't fake anything to get customer's money, they are true to their customer's needs.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so very much for your kind review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your time in writing us a review.  You are suck a sweet lady, and we look forward to helping you next time!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the business is excellent and they have good customer service.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 07/01/2019

We thank you so much for your loyalty to us!  We greatly appreciate your kind words and glad you are happy with our service.

CK
CHUCK K.
College Station, TX
06/26/2019
Truck ac repair
My wife and I were traveling from CS to Austin when we realized the ac wasn’t cooling. I stopped into Wilde Auto Plus and explained my problem and we were on our way for a family weekend gathering. The immediately worked me into their busy schedule. It was discovered the ac condenser was leaking and would need to be replaced. Freon was replaced in the ac unit. They found a replacement condenser, so I scheduled to have them replace it after the gathering. I brought it in, and they had my truck cooling like new. Very helpful and friendly.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We greatly appreciate your busines and are very happy we were able to keep you cool on the way to your family gathering, until we could complete the necessary repairs.  Glad you are a happy and satisfied customer.  Hope we can help you the next time!

RUSS B.
Volvo S60
06/25/2019
Better than I expected !
The service I received for brake pad and rotor replacement was better than I expected. Andrea kept me informed on the status of repairs, while Jeff made sure things got done correctly. I enjoy stopping smoothly and quickly.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Russ.  We appreciate your business, and we are glad you had a pleasant experience with us.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

Mark R.
Pearland, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was excellent.
JEFF W. from Wilde Auto Plus responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!  We appreciated you stopping by and allowing us to help you.  Stop in if you are ever back in our area and need something.