Ford Expedition EL
07/07/2019
Great as always
Always let you know what’s going on prior to service. The history log is nice, it lets you see the upcoming service needs.

06/28/2019
Consistently great service
I would go no other place for my autos servicing!! Expertise and Courtesy never fails!

FS

GP
Gary and Molly P.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/30/2019
Quality work, great customer service
Wolfe automotive has incredible customer service and a very personal approach. I always feel like I'm dealing with somebody I know and trust. They do thorough and competent work, but never push me to do work that isn't necessary.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you Gary and Molly!

CT
Carole T.
Mazda 3
05/29/2019
Trustworthy, knowledgeable & helpful
Trustworthy, knowledgeable--and helpful when it comes to advising on potential costs. You can't ask for more when you rely on your transportation running well, and Eudora is fortunate to have a hometown auto shop like Wolff's.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you so much Carole!

PM
Pat M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/25/2019
I really appreciate Jeff and his guys. Love that they will take me home and pick me up. Also love Nash and Beau.

Thank you Pat!

GM
Gary and Lisa M.
Olathe, KS
Lexus ES 300h
05/11/2019
Always the best
Prompt, reliable always done right.

Thank You So Much!!!

NG
Nicole G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/19/2019
Best Auto Shop experience
Very clear diagnosis with recommended plan and accurate estimate. Love the link to view inspection detail. Best shop dogs. I’ve never felt as comfortable anywhere.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for the great feed back Nicole!

AH
Alesha H.
04/18/2019
Great Customer Service.
Nice to be able to have a local mechanic assist you with your repairs. My overall experience is great. Friendly Faces.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Alesha!  We strive for great service and appreciate the feedback.

NJ
Nolan J.
03/14/2019
Great Service!
The guys at Wolff were able to get a part I needed rush delivered so that they could repair my truck quickly and get me back on the road again. Amazing service!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I'm glad it worked out that our team could get you back on the road so quickly.

Chevrolet Pickup
02/06/2019
Very friendly, thurough, fairly priced
Very friendly, thurough, fairly priced
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the feed back!

02/01/2019
Best Car Service
My late husband owned some car dealerships and at his death I continued to use dealerships for all my car needs. After buying my last car new and going to 3 different dealerships with a problem that while under warranty they couldn't find and after the warranty was over told me the problem was the electric car needed a new battery and I should just trade it in because of the expense of a repair, I was very discouraged. A friend of mine told me to try Wolff Diagnostics, that the owner ran a honest business. I took my Volt in and was told it just needed a module replaced and have been driving it great since. I have had the best service from that day on! I promise you will not regret taking your car here! The owner runs this place with pride in his word and his work! What a prize in this day and age, quality work!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you again Valene.  As always we appreciate all the praise and your referrals!

GH
Gretchen H.
01/30/2019
Great thorough service
I was thinking about purchasing a used car with a salvage title. I called Wolff to see if they would inspect it. They got me in that afternoon. After looking at the car, it had several items wrong with it. I liked that the inspection was texted to me with pictures of the items that had major issues. It had check points of each item they looked at. It was easy to read and understand. Although I didn't get the car, I wouldn't hesitate taking a vehicle to Wolff again. Thank you for great service! Tom was a big help!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation Gretchen!  I'm glad we could help with your purchasing decision and sorry the car did not work out for you.  Jeff, Owner

SR
Sandi R.
Ford Edge
01/24/2019
Prompt service and very nice
My car was serviced when they said it would be. I was contacted with what was needed to be done. And I had it back at the end of the day. They are very helpful in answering question you might be concerned with about your car. Very professional and very fair.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Sandi! I'm glad we are able to meet your expectations and we appreciate the kind words.

LL
Larry L.
Dodge Avenger
01/17/2019
its close to home, they provide transportation to and from
they are very professional

Thank you Larry!

Ken S.
12/28/2018
Great customer service at a good price
I prefer to stay local and it is very easy to do with the great customer service we get every time at Wolf Automotive in Eudora. Never try to sell us anything we don’t need, but they always do a thorough job. Prices are as good or better than going anywhere else.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for shopping local and choosing us Ken!

SR
Susann R.
Kia Forte
11/19/2018
Professional and Reliable Service
Wolff Diagnostics and Automotive is always very professional, reliable, and friendly.

11/16/2018
Honest and knowledgeable!
I have been going to Wolff Diagnostics and will always be thankful I found this place! They truly are experts plus they are honest, a rare combination! I tell anyone even dealerships about this place! The money spent at Wolff Diagnostics is money well spent!!

CK
Clint and Sarah K.
09/12/2018
I had to drive out of town and had a low tire pressure warning. I called ahead and they squeezed me in without an appointment. My vehicle's dash display read that my "LF Tire" was down to 19 PSI. Jeff looked at the car from a distance and said, "Are you sure it isn't the right tire?" I looked more closely and could see no visible difference in any of my tires - until I noticed there was a screw in the right tire. Jeff was right. They were great and I highly recommend.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Clint and Sarah!  We appreciate the feed back and referrals.  Jeff, Owner

Scott and Kim S.
Cadillac CTS
06/25/2018
Honest
Wolffs Auto is upfront & honest, unlike other shops I have dealt with in the past.