SR
Susann R.
Kia Forte
11/19/2018
Professional and Reliable Service
Wolff Diagnostics and Automotive is always very professional, reliable, and friendly.

Chevrolet Volt
11/16/2018
Honest and knowledgeable!
I have been going to Wolff Diagnostics and will always be thankful I found this place! They truly are experts plus they are honest, a rare combination! I tell anyone even dealerships about this place! The money spent at Wolff Diagnostics is money well spent!!

CK
Clint and Sarah K.
09/12/2018
I had to drive out of town and had a low tire pressure warning. I called ahead and they squeezed me in without an appointment. My vehicle's dash display read that my "LF Tire" was down to 19 PSI. Jeff looked at the car from a distance and said, "Are you sure it isn't the right tire?" I looked more closely and could see no visible difference in any of my tires - until I noticed there was a screw in the right tire. Jeff was right. They were great and I highly recommend.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Clint and Sarah!  We appreciate the feed back and referrals.  Jeff, Owner

Scott and Kim S.
Cadillac CTS
06/25/2018
Honest
Wolffs Auto is upfront & honest, unlike other shops I have dealt with in the past.

Travis S.
Olathe, KS
05/04/2018
Honest, reliable and friendly auto technicians.
I took my car in to get it looked at since the 'check engine' light was on. They quickly diagnosed possible issues and contacted me. We discussed the issues and possible pricing which allows me to make a plan on fixing it. I've been taking my vehicles to Wolff's Diagnostics and Auto Repair for a few years now and I hope that they are my mechanic for life.

Thanks so much Travis.  We'll continue to be here for you.  Jeff, Owner

Volvo S60
05/01/2018
They deal honestly!
I have complete faith in Wolff Diagnostics! Have had so many bad experiences with dealerships and auto repairs until Zi found this place!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 05/04/2018

Thank so much again Valene! Your praise and referrals are always greatly appreciated.

LH
Lori H.
Kia Rondo
04/30/2018
Oil change & car check up
I didn’t have to wait long, They got started on the job right away, very professional and kind. I definitely would go there again. Lori H.

Thank you Lori!

TA
Theresa A.
04/23/2018
The staff at Wolff Diagnostics and Automotive is always very helpful and friendly.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much Theresa!

FS

Chris and Keith W.
Nissan Titan
03/30/2018
Brakes
Very pleased with the service and promptness getting our vehicle in and fixed.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you Chris & Keith!

RJ
Roy and Mona J.
Volvo XC90
03/23/2018
Great Team - Timely Repair - Reasonable Price
The work was completed on time. The cost to repair our vehicle was very reasonable. A clean and friendly environment. Cute and Friendly Office Dogs
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you so much!  We greatly appreciate the kind words.

Volvo S60
02/23/2018
As Usual, Tge Best!
I feel like I keep repeating myself but I have searched so long to find a reputable service department for my vehicles! Folks this place is for real!!
Valene Vanice
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 03/28/2018

We can't thank you enough Valene!

TR
Tellena R.
02/15/2018
Excellent service!
The customer service at Wolff exceeded my expectations. I received a detailed report on my car by email before getting any work completed. All turnaround times were accurate. Someone called me to let me know about another part that was needed and updated me with the time it would take to order and install. I received a text message to let me know my car was ready for pick up. I am happy with the repairs and how smooth the process was to get them. Thank you Wolff!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Tellena!  I'm gald to hear our team could surpass your expectations.  Jeff W., Owner

Jim and Melisa L.
02/14/2018
I have taken my cars to this place for several years. Always fair in their inspections and quotes for repairs. Most repairs have been completed on time with no additional issues.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you Jim & Melisa!  Jeff W., Owner

Chris and Keith W.
Nissan Titan
01/31/2018
You guys are honest and reasonably priced. It is so hard to find these two combinations in the automotive industry today. We also like supporting our community businesses. Thank you as well for getting our vehicle in so quickly.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Chris and Keith!  We appreciate the support.  Jeff, Owner

Chevrolet Volt
01/25/2018
Thrilled with the service!
I found out about this place, had a diagnostic done on my 2012 Volvo and was very pleased.
Found out they could work on my electric car, a 2012 Volt I bought new. I had been taking my Volt in for reduced propulsion for 3 years at three different dealerships. When I found out Wolff Diagnostic could work on it I brought it in. Just picked it up yesterday, it came home with no problem. I am thrilled to have found this place. will be telling everyone about Wolff Diagnostics, they are the best!!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you so much for the great review Valene!  We really appreciate the referrals too.  Jeff, Owner

SG
Susie G.
Baldwin City, KS
Jeep Cherokee
01/13/2018
More good work
Final touches. Jeff and team have worked hard on an older vehicle for us. It’s now running great and to a “maintenance only” stage. With their help, my son’s first car is running strong and SAFE!
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you Susie! Jeff, Owner

NW
Nikki W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2018
Honest personnel and good advise
The employees are honest and give good recommendations , they don't do anything you don't authorize and they do their work in a very timely manner . I don't feel like they are trying to gouge me , even though I am a woman . Plus the shop is very close to where I live . I could walk home if I had to . I will use them again and again . I have an older car so I am sure I will be seeing more them in the near future, it is nice I can trust them as well. That is perhaps the most important part for me .
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you so much Nikki.  We really appreciate the kind words.

LL
Larry L.
Dodge Avenger
01/01/2018
it is close to my place.and i trust them
they are very loyal and no what they are doing has the repairs.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you Larry. Jeff, Owner

Ken S.
12/22/2017
We were getting ready to leave on a family trip and you probably saved us from getting stranded on the side of the road. Thanks for doing thurough work catching things other places missed.
Jeff W. from Wolff Diagnostics And Automotive responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you Ken!  Hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday.