Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Heidi P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service.
Thank you for being so friendly. I was there with my three year old and they had lots of toys and shows to keep her entertained.

HW
Herbert W.
2015 Hyundai Equus
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people to work with. Excellent prices, knowledgeable, friendly personnel!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for servicing your Equus with us. We really apprciate you

Deborah L.
Thayne, WY
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Drive 70 miles to service @ Woody Smith Hyundai!
Great, reliable service w/ friendly & professional employees. I prefer the longer drive to not knowing the type of service my car will get elsewhere.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We really appreciate you driving the distance to service with us. Thank you for beng such a great customer.

Michael W.
Salmon, ID
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Now THIS is service!
Just a great service visit - my first with this dealership but it will not be my last. I came in for a recall campaign on my Azera and left with a washed and vacuumed vehicle in addition to perfect service.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car. Glad we have earned your business.

Suzanne C.
Afton, WY
Everyone there is awesome
I will drive the 2 hours anytime to be treated so well. My salesman, William always makes sure I'm happy with my car.. Tanya is the best!!!!!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate that you drive so far just to service with us. Always a pleasure.

DY
Daniel Y.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Again
Another great experience with Hyundai!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your service, we really appreciate you

Devany W.
Aurora, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean, friendly, capable
I don't even live in this state, but while traveling I found myself in need of a repair that was under warranty. Woody Smith Hyundai was great about contacting me when parts came in and getting me in and out quickly. The waiting room was clean and comfortable and they took care of me very efficiently. I hope not to be back (because I don't live there) but would be happy to use them again.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

I am glad we could help you while you were traveling. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
A top notch place to get your car taken care of! Excellent people and excellent quality!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much. We really appreciate great customers just like you!!

TA
Tanice A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Woody’s in Idaho Falls
Love William in sales
Tanya in Service
The rest are kind as well!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks for the great review, and thank you for being a valued customer.

Sabrina C.
Rigby, ID
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people!
Best place to go if you need acar or work done on your car!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you very much, we appreciate you guys.

AJ
Alma J.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
As usual service was excellent! Am looking to get a Limited Santa Fe
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We appreciate you and your business.

Rigby, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, caring, and very interested in seeing things get done right.
I used to be a Pontiac guy. But once GM dropped that brand I was left looking/searching for another. I did a lot of research about Hyundai which interested me in finding out what would make them right for me and my vehicle needs. I test drove an Elantra and knew it was a good car and that I couldn’t go wrong with Hyundai. Upon the purchase of my 2012 Elantra I have been back to Woody Smith ever since. They are Loyal to me just as much as I am Loyal to them. The sales staff along with the service department are in a league of their own. I am pleased every time I do business with them. Keep up the Good Work.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

GJ
Glenda J.
Ririe, ID
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2018 Category: Service
People
Easy to schedule, the service representative was helpful, made sure we were comfortable. Appreciate car washed and vacuumed.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We appreciate your service

GC
Gary C.
Blackfoot, ID
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating, courteous. William, in sales outstanding
Service is excellent. Sales (William) go out of their way to meet expectations.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Jeffrey H.
Mackay, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Service Dept Manager is very knowledgeable and helpful, as are are the other department personnel I've met. You are treated very well and they do a lot of little extra things that make the place a pleasure to visit.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you Jeff for the great review. I know that there are a lot of places you could service your car and we thank you for servicing with us. We appreciate you as a great customer.

LD
Loa D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick, professional, thorough.
Friendly. Helpful. Thoughtful.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate you as a valued customer.

Kami S.
Ammon, ID
06/25/2018 Category: Service
te people
Love the people
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Wr appreciate you and your business

BC
Barb C.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
The service department is great. Tonya goes out of her way to make sure it is a great experience each time I go in. She reminded me that it was time to rotate the tires which I had forgotten to request. She is very busy but takes the time to make certain you have a pleasant experience.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Barb for the great review. And thank you for being a great customer, we appreciate you.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
The service on my car was fast and everyone was really nice and helpful.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We appreciate great customers like you.

LE
Laura E.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
I do think the price is high but the quality and performance are great.
I do think the price is high but the quality and performance are great.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We appreciate you servicing with us. We try to keep our oil change prices failry low at $24.95 plus tax. Thank you for being a valued customer.