Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

AA
Austin A.
Rexburg, ID
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
We absolutely love coming here for service. We bought are car from them and have always gone back for any service and Everytime they are super friendly and helpful!! Highly recommend for anyone who wants to get a car or have there Hyundai serviced!!

Raymond G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Needed a Car
William was especially helpful in getting me a car and getting me back on the road.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Congrats on your new car! So glad William was able to get you taken care of. Looking forward to your visit to service.

GS
Glen S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Car Servicing
Tanya and Tiffany were friendly and helpful. I did have a problem with the CD. Since we got the car, we have been able to put 5 or 6 discs in at a time and they played all the way through. When I went to change the disc's a couple of weeks ago, it quit changing disc's. It will play the first disc, but won't move beyond that. The Technician checked and said is was all right, that it is a one disc player. I don't understand why I could play that many disc's for about 21/2 years and suddenly it is a one disc player. Tanya and Tiffany tried to help, but there was really nothing they could do. And I take it the technician didn't think there is a problem.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Sorry for the confusion on the cd player, we would really like to get to the bottom of this issue for you. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. Also we really appreciate you servicing your car with us.

HW
Herbert W.
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
The Service Department at Woody Smith Hyundai are excellent! They are very informed, helpful, and personable!
Thanks for their great service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We really appreciate you and your business

AK
Ann K.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!!
Exceptional customer service, knowledge, willingness to answer questions or make suggestions, and the personal interest they take in helping customers.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you. I am glad we could make your visit a good one. We appreciate you.

BT
Branko T.
Jackson, WY
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Car
Fantastic Car.
Fantastic Service.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

Terry M.
Chubbuck, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly, polite just all around great
glad I found a car there
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We apprecite you and your business. Thank you so much!

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Thank you.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your service, we appreciate you.

KC
Kevin C.
Jackson, WY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Great service. They replaced my Elantra engine on warranty at no cost to me. Provided a nice loaner car while mine was in the shop. Tanya was a wonderful service representative. Highly recommend Woody Smith Hyundai.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you Kevin, so glad we were able to get your car fiexed under warranty for you. Thank you for being a great customer.

NT
Nancy T.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
Love the people and the service.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the great review. Thank you for your service

Stephanie C.
Pocatello, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
The service is great!!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer

09/03/2018 Category: Service
They do a great job for a great price.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you! We appreciate customers like you.

James K.
Ammon, ID
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Woody Smith Hyunday idaho falls service was excellent

Don L.
Denton, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service on short notice
My wife and I were passing through Idaho when both low-beam headlights went out. I bought a pair of bulbs, but as much as I love my 2011 Santa Fe, changing headlight bulbs is a pain. So I called Woody Smith Hyundai in Idaho Falls, Idaho. They worked me in within a couple of hours, also made time for an oil change, and threw in a car wash and vacuum for free. Thought my dealer, Eckert Hyundai in Denton, Texas, was the best ever, but these Woody Smith folks were terrific. I marked that it was "not likely" I would return to them for future service, but only because I live a thousand miles or so away.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Sante Fe on your trip. I am glad that we were able to make your visit such a good experience.

Caroline H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Love these guys
Love going to see Tanya
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you sp much!! We love it when you come to visit us too. Thank you for being as great customer.

08/28/2018 Category: Service
The people
The people are always friendly and helpful. They are quick and efficient. The price is great too!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your service.

Sergiy S.
Ammon, ID
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Good services
Everything went well.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your business.

Suzanne C.
Afton, WY
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone here is so friendly and just get the job done.
Always provide great service. Best car wash ever
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the great comments. We truly appreciate you and your business.

SL
Sharon L.
Chubbuck, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere and willingness to fit me in when I am in the area. Great Technicians and managers.. Thanks
They are always willing to help me and accommodate my time schedule. Call me by name. I feel like a friend to those who help me.
Thank you for keeping my car safe and clean. Sharon L
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you. We appreciate great customers like you.

Joyce S.
Irwin, ID
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Tanya, service mgr.
the entire shop crew are great but please note: TANYA, SERVICE MGR is excellant
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you so much Joyce. Thank you for the very nice comments. Always a pleasure when you come visit. Thank you for your business. Cya on the next service.