Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

BC
Barb C.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
As usual I got great service once again. Each time I have been there they do a great job and get it done in a timely manner. The girls in the service department are always very friendly and courteous.

Chad H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic dealership
As always, one of the best dealerships to work with!

MA
Mclean A.
Rexburg, ID
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service!
I worked with Tiffany on my warranty work, and it was a breeze. All I had to do was get my car inspected and they found the problem and gave me my car back for a few days when the parts were on order, and then when the parts arrived they called me back in and gave me a loaner for the few days of repair. It was a very painless and effortless experience. If I need an extensive repair again I will return.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you. We  strive to make repairs to your vehicle the most effortless experience for our customers. It was a great pleasure to help you in getting your repairs done. I will look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KH
Kim H.
Jackson, WY
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great!
Service department is awesome!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you. We strive to be the best and make our customers  feel they are getting the best when servicing with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

NS
Norman S.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable
They make you comfortable while you wait.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you. We like our customers to feel like they are at home. We enjoy gettng to interacted with our customers while they wait. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

WS
Wendy S.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Great and quick service!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you. We strive to get you in and out with a great service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next service.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Overnight service to ship one the key and get it programmed next day. Thanks.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you I am glad we could get you back on the road in a timely fashion. We hope to see you again when you vehicle needs serviced.

2012 Hyundai Azera
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Last review
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visiit.

Daniel C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Friendly,informative, quick service.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your nice comment. We value you as a loyal customer.
We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

ST
Sandra T.
Ammon, ID
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Service department is the best ever! Kudos to Tanya for her excellent customer service. Problems solved at a fair price!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the nice comment. We value you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

04/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Not to recall done
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for you input. We strive to make your visit the best experience. I apologize that the cummication of your recall was not explained well. If you have any questions about the recall please feel free to give us a call. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

David S.
Honest
When ever I go I don’t feel like They are just trying to sell me something I don’t need they really are looking out for my budget and my needs
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you...  We appreciate yoy as a value customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Jeanne M.
ID
Very Quick service
Arrived for my regular service appointment and my car was ready exceptionally fast.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you. We appreciate you as a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GW
Gary W.
Quick and easy.
Quick and easy. I brought in my Sonata for a software update and was back on the road in no time.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for coming in to see us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AR
Alan R.
Good Service
They always do a great job. Any concerns or questions are taken care of.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you  for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us..

RA
Randall A.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and got repairs done in a timely manner.
The repairs were done in an acceptable amount of time, which was nice. They asked if I wanted a wash and vacuum, of course. The only complaint I had was that the drivers side of the car was scratched. We not not notice it before we left, or I would have said something then. I know accidents happen, but they could have pointed it out. It's not a deep scratch, but it wasn't there when we brought it in. I just thought you should know.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

So sorry about that. If you coul give us a call or stop by so we can look at the drivers side of your car we would be happy to take care of it for you. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. And thank you for servicing your car with us.

ID
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service.
The service was friendly and fast. Thanks.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to  seeing you on your visit with us.. Have a great day!

John A.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service people
Service people are the best I have ever had.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you. We enjoy you servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

LL
Lidia L.
Saint Anthony, ID
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly customer service 😊
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicles with us. We value you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Karl B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Service department is always friendly and eager to help.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.