Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Deborah L.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Easy to book online. Service on time. They even corrected a recall item. Friendly people.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for your service! And thank you for being a great customer.

Corey B.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
2013 Elantra excessive tire wear
Hyandai warranty department will not cover alignment issues that have been present since the vehicle was new. Local service is fine.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Sorry we couldn't get Hyundai to offer assistance with the repair. Thank you for your business, we appreciate you as a customer.

WM
Wendy M.
Firth, ID
05/15/2018 Category: Service
They are friendly, accommodating and get you in as soon as possible and take care of you. They treat you like family everytime you go in. Quality service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you Wendy. It is always a pleasure when you service with us. Thank you for your business.

Jackson, WY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
This is a great service department. Always friendly. Expect service work and very quick.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for servicing with us. We really appreciate your business.

RJ
Roxie J.
Smoot, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Friendly. Fast but thorough.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

We appreciate your business.

GS
Garald S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/09/2018 Category: Service
service
The service was quick.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you. Enjoy your new car.

Caroline H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
The people
The people there treat you like family
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you Caroline, we appreciate the great review and great customers like you that are like family

KJ
Karen J.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
The people at Woody Smith Hyundai are always so helpful & friendly. They make it fun to go & have your vehicle serviced. I can hardly wait for my next 3000 miles to go by, just so I can have my vehicle serviced again. Until next time!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you Karen. We can't wait till next time you are in too. Thank you for the great review!

Janadell S.
Ammon, ID
05/05/2018 Category: Service
MAINTENANCEE
Knows us by name. Kind and courteous. Do maintenance in a timely manner.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

We appreciuate you and your business.

Cleston M.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and vehicle maintenance!
This is a good place to get your vehicle worked on. The staff if very friendly and helpful, and makes sure you are comfortable while you wait. My car was washed as well. The time before when we went in, it was vacuumed too, not this last time. They must have been busy.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for the great review. Sorry about the vacuum, we will definetley make it up to you next time.

Randall B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Woody Smith Hyundai
They have a great culture at Woody Smith. They treat me with courtesy and respect. It’s obvious they enjoy each other’s company.

Just a great bunch of people!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you Randy, always a pleasure when you get your car serviced.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Love the service department
Tonya takes really good care of customers. They are always nice to my little guy. I feel like I’m in good hands! They don’t try to sell me unnecessary stuff.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for the great response. Its always a pleasure when you and your little guy come in.

Mary G.
Great people
Everyone is helpful and friendly. Best service department in town
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you Mary! We are very grateful to service all your vehicles.

Thayne, WY
Prompt Service with a Smile
Always pleasant, helpful and accommodating. Great staff and I love my clean car at the end of each service visit!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

We know there are alot of places to service your car between here and Thayne and we are so glad you choose to service with us. Thank you

HM
Heidi M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Everyone treats you like you are family
I am very happy with all of the services that I have received and I will always deal with Hyundai. Thank you for everything

Thank you Heidi. We really appreciate you

TA
Tanice A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Idaho Falls Woody’s
This is the very BEST place you could ever buy a car new or used!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for buying from us and alsoservicing with us.We appreciate you!!!

Sandy B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Friendly staff and great work. Also awesome price and fast service
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

We are thankful for great customers like you

Janae R.
Sugar City, ID
04/24/2018 Category: Service
They're the Best
Woody Smith Hyundai takes exceptional care of me and my car. They are very friendly, helpful, and affordable. It's a pleasure to do business with them.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you Janae. Its always a pleasure when you come in or service

2006 Hyundai Azera
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I went in for a recall on my car, and even though it was free, they still went above and beyond by doing a free wash and vacuum! So pleased! :)
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for servicing with our store.

BC
Brittney C.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
I won't let anyone but Hyundai and tonyas team work on my car. They are super fast and super friendly.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai

Thank you for your business and the great review