Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely friendly service. Great vehicles.
Always a pleasant experience.

NT
Nancy T.
The employees are great!
Great service. Competent technicians.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you.

John G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
John Idaho Falls
Tanya went out of her way to get my car in quickly, and followed up with me to make sure the job was done to my satisfaction. Great service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you, so glad we were able to get your car fixed to your satisfaction.

Kami S.
Love the employees!
The employees make you feel so welcome and they do a heart job in taking care of their customers.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Kami. We appreciate you.

Chad H.
Awesome!
Fast, friendly, and efficient. All you need!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer!

FV
Forrest V.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing staff sales and service
I always get amazing service with every visit. The sales are always happy to answer questions. Great job woody Smith
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much Forest. We truly appreciate you and Becky.

WJ
Wendy J.
Jackson, WY
Good cs
How many requests do you send before you stop? Woody Smith Hyundai is great, but surecritic.com is OBNOXIOUS!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

So sorry they send so may requests. Thank you for taking the time to respond anyway. We appreciate you.

Sugar City, ID
2013 Hyundai Accent
Best customer service I've found
Hyundai is an excellent car to drive. I recently moved to IF and can say that Woody Smith Hyundai has exceptional customer service in the Service Dept. Keep up the good work!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy you service with us.

HW
Herbert W.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Wonderful Service
Always excellent service at Woody Smith. Personnel are exceptional and are anxious to help! It is great working with Tanya who is so competent and pleasant!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much. Hope you enjoy your winter in Arizona and looking forwward to seeing you next spring.

BC
Bennie C.
Saint Anthony, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
You went beyond my expectations!
Thank you so much!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much, we are glad you sre happy with our service.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Service staff was excellent and timely.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for servicing your Tucson with us.

Dixie S.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and accommodating.
They act as though they really know me personally, and go out of their way to help.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer.

Melanie S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Tonya is very good at making me feel welcome, she’s friendly and welcome. Good customer service and that is why I keep coming back! Thank you, keep up the good work!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We greatly appreciate you and your business!!

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Timely, friendly, and competent service.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you, we appreciate you and your business

Suzanne C.
Afton, WY
10/31/2018 Category: Service
They are the Best!!!!
Everyone there is super
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your service. It is always a pleasure when you visit our store. I hope you are emjoying your new tires too.

GC
Gary C.
Blackfoot, ID
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous
Quick, and efficient.
Not thrilled about the air filters replacements
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for servicing your car with us. We really appreciate you.

Brent S.
Shelley, ID
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service
We love the folks at Woody Smith Hyundai! They do a great job and they are reasonably priced.
Thank you!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for servicing all your cars with us, we really appreciate you!

Aaron B.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Kick ass service
Tonya and Nathan have taken care of me for years and I wouldn’t trust my vehicles to anybody else.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Aaron!! Thank you for the awesome review!!! We appreciate you and your business!

Caroline W.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I always come here for my oil change - I made the appointment and sent my boyfriend in while i was at work and he had a great experience and was very excited about the cost and the free wash/vacuum!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy he enjoyed his visit. Thank you for always servicing with us, we really appreciate you.

Carl C.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The people are always nice and willing to work with you!
Every time I go in, They know me by name! And while scheduling the service they check for recalls and recommend serviced for my cars!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Carl, we really appreciate you. Thank you for your business.