Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

Jenny S.
Jackson, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful customer service!
They serviced my car in a timely manner and even was able to give me a car while they worked on it. Really appreciate their customer service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much. Thank you for traveling so far to service with us. /we truly apprecate you.

JV
Jonathan V.
Rexburg, ID
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service as always!
Great service. Did take a little bit longer than expected but it wasn't too bad.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Jonathan! So glad you had a great experience. Cya on the next service

Marie S.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.
The service manager Tanya she is so knowledgable and is always friendly and willing to help. I wouldn't go anywhere else, because I thoroughly trust her with any service or repair we need.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much, that mean alot to me. So thankful for loyal customers and friends,

Steven W.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Tanya Jolley the service manager
Tanya knows u the minute u walk in the door. She treats u like a real person and u matter .
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate our long term customers like you. Thank you for servicing with us.

Ted B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/11/2019 Category: Service
QService is always quality and I know what is being done.
The service at Woody Smith Hyundai is excellent. The service manager is courteous and is genuinely interested in me and my my automobile. That is why I bought a second Hyundai.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you fr always being such a great friend and customer. We truly appreciate you.

TC
Terri C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Always great & Friendly service
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for servicing with us!!

HM
Heidi M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Grateful
I am so very grateful for everyone here. They are all honest with their customers and treat the customer like family. I love all of them as my family. Thank you all for everything from helping me with my car to a listening ear to a hug you have always been there.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

You are part of our Woody Smith family!! Thank you for always being so kind and also thank you for bringing us treats.

Steve B.
Rexburg, ID
01/09/2019 Category: Service
They changed by battery in a timely manner and lent me a car while it was being done.
People were friendly and helpful.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Chubbuck, ID
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Costomer service very helpful
The service team were very helpful with my questions
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for servicing with us, we appreciate how far you travel to have your car serviced

SE
Sherry E.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The service is great!
I bought my Sonata from Woody Smith, and I love it! I decided to have it serviced there as well and I'm glad I did. They staff is friendly, they are prompt, quick and efficient, topping off the oil change with a vacuum and wash if the client wants it. And the valet service is an added bonus.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

We are so glad you have had such a great experience with us. We truly value you and and your business.

2012 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer first service attitude!
Tanya and everyone working at Woody Smith Hyundai treats their customers like family! I always enjoy going in for a service and look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from Hyundai! Woody Smith Hyundai has first class customer service. Thank you all!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We really do appreciate you and your business. Thank you for being a great customer and friend

Rick M.
Aptos, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great prices and service!
Service area worked in a timely and efficient manner. I had an oil change and tire rotation. One note worth mentioning was the oil change was good for only 3,000 miles. I wish the oil change was the more standard 7,000 mile type (the added cost of a 7,000 mile filter would still be a good deal.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and we can definetley do a higher mileage oil change next tme for sure.

Michael M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Woody Smith #1 in 2019
Again, great service for 50+ time in a row. Very satisfied customer for years. Highly recommend to all.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you!! You are an amazing customer and friend. We really appreciate you

Jordan W.
Blackfoot, ID
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Helpful and Quick Service
Over the past year of getting my Hyundai Tuscon serviced here (also purchased here), I have had only positive experiences. I feel like I am treated fairly and am welcome. I also love the perk of getting my car vacuumed and washed if desired. I appreciate everything Woody Smith Hyundai has done for me!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you and your business.

John C.
Rigby, ID
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The great service they perform.
Woody Smith Hyundai is like family to me.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for servicing all your cars with us. And thank you for being part of the Woody Smith Family

Jeanne M.
ID
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Service and people are great. The only recommendation I have is that you ensure your online scheduling system syncs to your dealership. I called to change my appointment after scheduling online and they didn't have me in the schedule. Good thing I checked.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much! We are working on on line scheduling and hope we won't have this issue later.

SP
Susan P.
Afton, WY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Received outstanding service as always! Treated like family! All staff is very friendly and efficient!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Susan, we appreciate great customers and friends like you guys!!!

Scott M.
Saint Anthony, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
People and service
The service department people are great and the service is great!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for being great customers!! And thank you for bringing Elvis in to see us.

BA
Brenda A.
Ammon, ID
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable staff.
Very accommodating, friendly knowledgeable staff.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your service, we appreciate it.

Cleston M.
Rigby, ID
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Is A-1
Great people doing good things at Woody Smith Hyundai! Just wondering if they include vacuuming with their car wash when servicing the vehicles.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much, we appreciate you. Yes we vacuum, sorry if it was not done after your service. Stop by any time and we will gladly do it for you.