Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

MJ
Matthew J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership around!
I highly recommend buying and servicing your Hyundai at Woody Smith! Customers are always the priority for Tiffany and Tanya! I’m glad we have such a great place to go in the community for our car needs!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words, we value you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

SP
Susan P.
Afton, WY
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Great, fast service, friendly staff! As always feel like family!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Rexburg, ID
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Quick, professional, thorough.
Positive and professional experience. Very friendly staff!!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs. We look forward to visiting with you on your next service with us.

Victor, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Everyone takes great care of me in the service center.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thanks Stan, We always enjoy seeing you. We value you as a loyal customer and appreciate you letting us take care of all your vehicle needs. We will see you next time.

Steve B.
Rexburg, ID
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful people
Great, fasr
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Steve! We always enjoy visiting with you when you come and see us. We value you as a loyal customer. Thank you for letting us take care of all your vehicle needs.

Travis S.
Rigby, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Staff
Ever since I purchased my vehicle from Woody Smith I’ve always been impressed with the quality of work. I’ve never had a problem with them and the Staff has always been very friendly and awesome to work with. Good job team!!!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you Travis. We value you as a loyal customer and appreciate that you let us take care of all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next service with us.

Terry M.
Chubbuck, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Clean, friendly
Always good
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for letting us take care of your muffler trouble. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us .

TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

We aplogize if we did not update you on the status of your repair at this time. We will certainly do better on informing you on your status of your vehicle. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

We will certainly work on this.

Suzanne C.
Afton, WY
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
I actually look forward to my oil changes
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you Susan. We always look forward to seeing you on your visits with us. we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a wonderful day.

NT
Nancy T.
Rigby, ID
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service with friendly people!
Love to get my car serviced here because I know they will make sure everything is done right and that I'm safe for the road.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you Nancy. We always look forward to seeing you when you come in. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We will see you on your next visit with us.

Calvin H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful place to buy a new car.
We love our Kona and the service at Woody Smith Hyundai.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you Calvin. We are so happy that you love your Kona. Thank you for letting us service your Kona . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Victor, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Easy and trustworthy
The woman at the service counter always answer my questions or find answers quick. They made sure my car was ready to go for and long trip and understand some of the special winter conditions that Idaho and the Rockies can bring.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you Holly, It was great to meet you. I hope your trip to Alaska is a safe one. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs,. I'm glad we could get your vehicle ready for your long trip. We look forward to seeing you when you come back to Idaho.

VJ
Val J.
ID
02/06/2020 Category: Service
THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL IN SPEAKING TO ME AND GETTING MY REPAIRS DONE
THEY WERE VERY PROFESSSIONAL AND GOT THE REPAIRS DONE VERY QUICKLY
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you val, I'm happy that we could get you all caught up on your recalls, also getting that steering wheel noise taking care of for you. We look forwar dto seeing you on your next visit with us.

MJ
Matthew J.
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany and Tanya are the best!
Tiffany and Tanya run the best service center in town! They are honest, easy to work with, and always find the best deal for the customer!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Matt. Thank you for coming in a letting us help you get those new tires on for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Janae R.
Sugar City, ID
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The people, the service, and the price
I have always had a wonderful experience when getting my car serviced. They are great!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you. We appreciate you as a loyal customer. We always look forward to seeing you when you come in for your vehicle needs.

NH
Nick H.
Saint Anthony, ID
01/17/2020
Awesome Service
I've used dealer service for nearly all my vehicles over the years and I've never encountered a more considerate, cooperative and capable service department. Tiffany and Tanya are easy to work with. I've never owned a Hyundai vehicle until recently, but their approach to service will make me seriously think about purchasing another in the future.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you. We are so happy that we could help with your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.  If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to call us.