Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

Jordan W.
Blackfoot, ID
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Helpful and Quick Service
Over the past year of getting my Hyundai Tuscon serviced here (also purchased here), I have had only positive experiences. I feel like I am treated fairly and am welcome. I also love the perk of getting my car vacuumed and washed if desired. I appreciate everything Woody Smith Hyundai has done for me!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you and your business.

John C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The great service they perform.
Woody Smith Hyundai is like family to me.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for servicing all your cars with us. And thank you for being part of the Woody Smith Family

Jeanne M.
ID
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Service and people are great. The only recommendation I have is that you ensure your online scheduling system syncs to your dealership. I called to change my appointment after scheduling online and they didn't have me in the schedule. Good thing I checked.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much! We are working on on line scheduling and hope we won't have this issue later.

SP
Susan P.
Afton, WY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Received outstanding service as always! Treated like family! All staff is very friendly and efficient!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Susan, we appreciate great customers and friends like you guys!!!

Scott M.
Saint Anthony, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
People and service
The service department people are great and the service is great!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for being great customers!! And thank you for bringing Elvis in to see us.

BA
Brenda A.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable staff.
Very accommodating, friendly knowledgeable staff.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your service, we appreciate it.

Cleston M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Is A-1
Great people doing good things at Woody Smith Hyundai! Just wondering if they include vacuuming with their car wash when servicing the vehicles.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much, we appreciate you. Yes we vacuum, sorry if it was not done after your service. Stop by any time and we will gladly do it for you.

Blackfoot, ID
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Hi
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!
The staff at Smith Hyundai, in Idaho Falls are amazing!! They are always so friendly every time I go in. That are always checking with you to make sure you are comfortable while waiting.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for being such a great and oyal customer! We appreciate you guys so much.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and thorough
Friendly people and willing to take time answering questions etc.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We hope you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your service

NA
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Michael M.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Robyn M recommends Woody Smith
as usual, terrific service from the Woody Smith team. excellence is their routine.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

We really appreciate your family and all your business.

DY
Daniel Y.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Again
Quick and on time oil change. I was in and out in under 30 minutes for a lower price than a "quick" lube place.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit, thank you for servicing with us. We appreciate you.

Marc W.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely no complaint. Great service team!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for servicing with us, we appreciate you.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Dylon was awesome to work with! Made everything perfect !
Dylon was super great to work with! Made sure we got all we wanted/ needed in our vehicle! Thanks Dylon!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We are glad you enjoyed your service. Thank you for servicing with us.

KH
Kim H.
Wilson, WY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!
Love this place! They take care of their customers!!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you very much. We aapreciate you driving so far to service with us, we really appreciate great customers like you

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely friendly service. Great vehicles.
Always a pleasant experience.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate you and your business

NT
Nancy T.
The employees are great!
Great service. Competent technicians.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you.

John G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
John Idaho Falls
Tanya went out of her way to get my car in quickly, and followed up with me to make sure the job was done to my satisfaction. Great service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you, so glad we were able to get your car fixed to your satisfaction.

Kami S.
Love the employees!
The employees make you feel so welcome and they do a heart job in taking care of their customers.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Kami. We appreciate you.