Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

Ted B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The service is outstanding.
Excellent service. Service manager works to accommodate needs of the patron.

Judith H.

Wendy S.
Blackfoot, ID
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly
Fast service and friendly staff. We were told it would take a few hours and was finished in 45 minutes.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Glasd we were able to get your car in and out so fast for you. Thank you for servicing with us.

James D.
Victor, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
James D.
Great customer service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for servicing with us.  And thank you for being great customers.

Janae R.
Sugar City, ID
02/02/2019 Category: Service
They're great!
I enjoy their friendly atmosphere, service, dependability, and efficiency. They provide what I need, give helpful information when needed, and take very good care of my car.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We really appreciate you driving so far to service with us. Thank you so very much

AY
Aahron Y.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, fast and efficient
Very friendly, informative and fast with their work every time I have gone there
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great comments!! And thank you for being a valued customer.

ST
Sally T.
Rigby, ID
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Honest dealer willing to go the extra mile.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, we appreciate great customers like you.

CO
Charm O.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Always great...the people, the service
I've always received great service from our local Woody Smith Hyundai. Tania is extremely nice and efficient, and knows all about the Hyundai vehicles, parts, etc. Everyone that has ever worked on my Santa Fe Unlimited has been super too. I've never been disappointed and definitely would recommend my dealer for servicing their cars.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Charm!! We appreciate your great feed back and you being a loyal cutomer.

Cinnoman S.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place for service
Since moving here this Hyundai dealership has been awesome for service.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We appreciate yourbusiness. Thank you

Jodie B.
Rigby, ID
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
Great customer service and price. They were fast. I will definitely be coming back.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We are thankful that you had a good experience. Looking forward to your next visit.

Jackson, WY
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The staff is friendly, supportive, and attentive to my needs and questions.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

We appreciate that you travel so far for your service, thank you for being a great customer.

Mary G.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Woody Smith
Great service and friendly people. Won’t go anywhere else
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

We really appreciate you and your family servicing all your cars with us!! Thank you for being great and loyal customers.

Levi M.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
This place is the shit
Everybody is awesome.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

HAHA besy survey ever!!! You rock, thank you so much!!

Theresa M.

Ucon, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
The service people
Always feel comfortable while waiting
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

It is always nice to visit with you when you come in for service.

Jonathan M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2019 Category: Service
The best
Always friendly and kind. I actually look forward to my car maintenance appointments.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

We also look forward to your visits. Thank you for being a great customer and friend. Don't forget that I owe you a car wash too.

Jenny S.
Jackson, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful customer service!
They serviced my car in a timely manner and even was able to give me a car while they worked on it. Really appreciate their customer service!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much. Thank you for traveling so far to service with us. /we truly apprecate you.

JV
Jonathan V.
Rexburg, ID
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service as always!
Great service. Did take a little bit longer than expected but it wasn't too bad.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Jonathan! So glad you had a great experience. Cya on the next service

Marie S.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.
The service manager Tanya she is so knowledgable and is always friendly and willing to help. I wouldn't go anywhere else, because I thoroughly trust her with any service or repair we need.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much, that mean alot to me. So thankful for loyal customers and friends,

Steven W.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Tanya Jolley the service manager
Tanya knows u the minute u walk in the door. She treats u like a real person and u matter .
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate our long term customers like you. Thank you for servicing with us.