Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667

11/16/2019 Category: Service
Every time we’ve had the car in for service, the Service Dept. staff are always on point, friendly, and thorough.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Sergiy S.
Ammon, ID
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai did a great job.
Everything was great!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed helping you to get your vehicle maintenance done. We look forward to helping you on your next visit with us.

Marc W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Always superb
Wonderful treatment. Tanya and Tiffani are very helpful and knowledgeable.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. If you have any question please feel free to give I or Tanya a call. Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Richard C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and service
excellent service. quick and efficient and offered other services that were necessary (recall item) to have completed while I waited.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for you vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
5 stars is not enough. Every time I go they go so far above expectations . It is always a great day when I get to see them.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Suzanne we always enjoy seeing you when you come in. We look forward to seeing you next week for you new tires. Thank you again for choosing us for your vehicle needs.

MK
Murat K.
Polson, MT
11/03/2019
Helpful people and great value.
Towards the end of a multi-state road trip, my car started alerting me for 7000 miles oil change in Wyoming, away from home in Montana. Nearest dealer on my itinerary was Woody Smith in Idaho. Tiffany did "pretty please" squeeze me in the next day at 1:30pm. Knowing I had long ways to go yet, tech Cole voluntarily delayed his lunch break to work on my car, which gave me two more hours of daylight driving. For $39, I also got my tires rotated and my car hand washed. I wish they were closer to me, so I could go back to them for future service.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for giving us a call so we could get you in. We are happy that we could get your vehicle serviced and washed so you could get back on the road. If you ever need anything please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you on your way threw Idaho Falls on your next adventure.

VF
Velora F.
Island Park, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service and personnel continue to shine
We have had nothing but excellent, very personalized service from this dealership. The service staff know their clients and make certain their needs are met. They have been great,
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for choosing us for all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

NT
Nancy T.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Attention to details & customer service
I continue to receive excellent support and service from this dealership.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Nancy, we always look forward to seeing you on your visits with us. Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs.

GS
Glen S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
The Service people are very friendly and helpful, Service was fast and efficient. The only negative thing that I noticed was that there wasn't any reading material to read while I waited.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you. We will look into getting some reading material that you can enjoy while you wait. Thank you again for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs.

Daniel C.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
friendly service dept.
I can trust the prices, I don't get upsold services I don't need, I'm very happy with their service dept.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs. We value you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They are the best!!!!!!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you. We value you as a valued customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

SL
Steve L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Tiffany was exceptional in helping us with our needs. Very friendly and very welcoming. We will certainly return to this dealership
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for coming in and giving us a try. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to give us a call.

GS
Garald S.
Rexburg, ID
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Car service
The dealership has been good to me.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for  visiting us and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We look forward on seeing you next time.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Everyone is great
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you. We value you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

VF
Velora F.
Island Park, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
All the staff here are exceptionally friendly and do their very best to accommodate clients' needs and requests.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

We really appreciate you and thank you so much for coming clear from Island Park to service with us.

09/21/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent!
The staff at Woody Smith are incredible and they always have the best service. Price can’t be beat either so why go anywhere else? Very fast and friendly!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for choosing Woddy Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MJ
Matthew J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Best service around!
As always Tanya and her crew never fail to impress! I highly recommend visiting Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle service needs!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Maria R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
William Locke
What makes Woody Smith Hyundai great is Will. He listened and helps us get what we want. This is our second car, we bought with his help. Also, the staff are friendly and very kind. Awesome place!!!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

SP
Susan P.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
As always great service. Feel like part of the family every time I go in there.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you. We value you as a loyal customer , also a part of our family here at Woody smith Hyundai family.

Caroline H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Feel like family
You are family
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs. We value you as a loyal customer and as part of our Hyundai family.