Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

LH
Leslie H.
Rexburg, ID
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Good job
Overall, it has been a great experience getting to know and work with these people

Jeffrey T.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Best place for buying and servicing my beautiful Palisade.
These guys are the best. From William the GM to Tanya and Tiffany in the service department. Top notch, 5 stars every time. Thank you
TE
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We always look forward to talking with you when you come for your services. Thank you again. We will see you on your next visit with us.

Davidjohn S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Tawnya and Tiffany always keep me updated as to whead needs to be done next on my car.
Tawnya and Tiffany always keep me updated as to what needs to be done next on my car.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you again!! Always a pleasure when you bring your car in for service.

JEFF T.
03/19/2021
The entire office is so great!
Thank you guys for doing above and beyond service for us. I've never been treated so well as a Customer ever..
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you Jeff so much, we will see you on your service appoint on the 31st.

Cynthia B.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
I always get a warm welcome by the staff for service. I receive excellent service for all my Hyundai vehicles. They are timely and the price is reasonable.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you Cynthia. We always enjoy seeing you when you come in. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Cindy B.
03/01/2021 Category: Service
People were friendly and was not put out because of questions. I love my Hyundai
Very clean , got refreshments, and people were very friendly. , they were willing to help me with all the questions I asked.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for bringning your csr in for service, we appreciate you!

Scott M.
Saint Anthony, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2021 Category: Service
The people
Great people and great service
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Mace, it is always a pleasure to visit with you when you come in for service. We truly appreciate you.

RD
Roger D.
12/28/2020
Engine oil over filled again 1 quart this time
Hyundai changed the oil again and overfilled the engine oil by a quart , if as a customer your looking for fun bubbly personalities in the service department and like to give reviews based on how awesome and sweet the ladies are this is the place for you
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Roger thank you for bringing this to our attention from your 11/09/20 oil change.  We strive to be thorough on our services. When Gretchen leaves she always double checks the oil level and she did not say it was off this time. The car has been here twice since the oil change and we would have gladly addressed the issue if it would have been brought to our attention and we are still willing to make it right with you. Please give myself or Chris our general manager a call if we can be of anymore help. 208-525-8326.

Carl C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Remote Start
Got us in fast. Awesome Team of people, great place!!! Loving my remote start
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Carl we are so happy that you are enjoying the remote start, thank you for being a great customer!

SP
Susan P.
Afton, WY
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Love the people, fast service, and they care!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you for servicing your car with us, we truly appreciate great customers like you!

MJ
Matthew J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Top Knotch Service as always!
Thanks Tanya and Tiffany for running an amazing service department! My family truly appreciates all you do for us and also all your customers! I highly recommend buying and servicing your car at Woody Smith Hyundai!
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much Matthew!! It means alot that you let us service all your vehicles. Thank you for being a valued customer and friend!

Kami S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Love the people in the service department
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you Kami! Thank you for letting us service your Hyundai

SR
Sereena R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Rocks
The ladies working in The Service Department do such an awesome job ! Love coming back, due to there excellent customer service !
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

We are so glad you moved back. Thank you for servicing your car with us, always a pleasure when you come in.

NT
Nancy T.
Rigby, ID
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Love the staff!
Staff and technicians are friendly and efficient.
TE
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We always look forward to seeing you when you come in.

Rigby, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Awesomeness
Woody Smith is a great dealership. The sales team, service personnel are all very great to work with. They make you feel welcome even when all your there to do is get an oil change.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.