SE
Sherry E.
Brigham City, UT
07/29/2021 Category: Service
I love Woody Smith Hyundai! In fact I like them so much that although I now live in Utah I still drive up to Idaho Falls to have them service my car. Scheduling is easy, they do a great job and Tiffany and Taunia are great!
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Idaho
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Good attitude
Yes, the service was fast and the car was washed. I thought your service is the same as Hyundai in Sacramento which has a throughout checking up for the car and then some recommended repairs or replacement. Yours is a common check. I should know the difference.

07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service is okay
No details explanation about my car status
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

I am sorry that you were not happy with your service appointment. I looked into your service and the total time from when we took your car into the shop until the time you paid your repair order was a total of only 36 minutes which that time frame included the complimentary wash for your car. I did try to call you to discuss this matter. If you would like to discuss the issue please give me a call at 208-525-8326. Thank you for your service.
Tanya Jolley

CO
Christina O.
Pittsburgh, PA
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Tanya is incredibly competent and professional.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RL
Raymond L.
Marietta, PA
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Woody Smith Hyundai
Always very friendly and helpful, even though I live in Pennsylvania and only get to Idaho once a year and always need some type of service, usually at least an oil change after driving cross country. I always use them while I am here in Idaho Falls.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai when you come through town for your services. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Shelley, ID
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2021 Category: Service
I always have a great experience, from buying my car to each oil change. I always receive fast and friendly service. I would highly recommend this dealership.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your valued service.

HM
Heidi M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Family
You are all amazing and like my family thank you for everything that you do for me and my car
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We always enjoy seeing you when you come in. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Rigby, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
I’ve been doing business with Woody Smith for 10 years now. I have had all of my service/maintenance done through this Dealership/repair center. They have always treated me fairly and justly. They are great at notifying me for the scheduled maintenance/service appointments of my vehicle. The staff are very knowledgeable and kind when it come to the care of vehicles. I plan on doing more business with them in the future.
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Travis! We always enjoy seeing you when you come in. We look forward to seeing you on your next service with us.

TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you. We always enjoy seeing you when you come in for service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Rigby, ID
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Impressive Service
Every experience I have had with the Woody Smith team has been great.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you again! We really appreciate you.

2014 Hyundai Azera
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Kind, efficient and knowledgeable personnel.
The servicemen know their businedd and the service managers are reliable and do an excellent job.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you.

LH
Leslie H.
Rexburg, ID
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Good job
Overall, it has been a great experience getting to know and work with these people
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you Les!! It is always fun when we get to service your car. We appreciate you and your business.

Jeffrey T.
Ammon, ID
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Best place for buying and servicing my beautiful Palisade.
These guys are the best. From William the GM to Tanya and Tiffany in the service department. Top notch, 5 stars every time. Thank you
TIFFANY E. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for choosing Woody Smith Hyundai for all your vehicle needs. We always look forward to talking with you when you come for your services. Thank you again. We will see you on your next visit with us.

Davidjohn S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Tawnya and Tiffany always keep me updated as to whead needs to be done next on my car.
Tawnya and Tiffany always keep me updated as to what needs to be done next on my car.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you again!! Always a pleasure when you bring your car in for service.

JEFF T.
03/19/2021
The entire office is so great!
Thank you guys for doing above and beyond service for us. I've never been treated so well as a Customer ever..
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you Jeff so much, we will see you on your service appoint on the 31st.

Cynthia B.
Ammon, ID
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
I always get a warm welcome by the staff for service. I receive excellent service for all my Hyundai vehicles. They are timely and the price is reasonable.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you Cynthia. We always enjoy seeing you when you come in. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Cindy B.
03/01/2021 Category: Service
People were friendly and was not put out because of questions. I love my Hyundai
Very clean , got refreshments, and people were very friendly. , they were willing to help me with all the questions I asked.
Tanya M J. from Woody Smith Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for bringning your csr in for service, we appreciate you!