Overall Rating 4.3088213/5Overall Rating 4.3088213/5Overall Rating 4.3088213/5Overall Rating 4.3088213/5rating 4.3088213
Overall Rating 2.22388/5Overall Rating 2.22388/5rating 2.22388rating 2.22388rating 2.22388

AP
Amy P.
Park Forest, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
I was overwhelmed with good things to say about my recent service experience

Stevie was amazing from beginning to end,

Fast friendly honest

She has improved the service department in a big way!!

Daniel S.
New Lenox, IL
02/17/2019 Category: Service
service visit
My service experience was very pleasant. My service advisor was courteous, friendly, helpful ad professional.

Michele D.
Matteson, IL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
I love this place! From purchasing my car on to getting service done. The guys at world Hyundai are great.

BW

Kendra J.
Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/16/2019 Category: Service
They gave excellent attitudes.. Pleasant customer service
I. Had a. Great experience .. I always get great customer service..

Park Forest, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service as usual.

Richton Park, IL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The facility is nice, I can make an appt. And they seem to be thourouh in their assrssment.
I love my Hyundai, this is the 2nd one I have owned and my husband also has one. We love the reliability and the great features.

Susan M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
tire problem
had to have my car towed took care of me right away

GR
Gary R.
good service and attitude
Good service and attitude.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
I'm waiting for instrucations to repair my car
Monday 02-11-19 our Sonata was serviced and damaged at the Matteson facility.
RILEY C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Gary,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department! We strive to give our customers the best quality service around. We will be resolving this issue as soon as possible. I will give the manager your information so we can continue to move forward with this concern.
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time at (708) 983 -6500.
Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!

OS
Orlando S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine maintenance
Good and reliable service.

Riverdale, IL
THE PEOPLE
SERVICE ADVISER KB IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PATIENTLY EXPLAINS AND ANSWERS ANY SERVICE QUESTIONS ONE MAY HAVE.

Alberta B.
Kankakee, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe

Carol S.
Matteson, IL
great dealership
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help you out. I recently took my car in with no appointment because my tire light was on and it was extremely cold. I went in before work and the technician checked my tires and filled air, also checked my fluids at no charge to me. I greatly appreciated that. When I returned the following week for oil change I got the same fantastic service.

Jeffrey R.
South Holland, IL
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Not who I thought they were
I brought in my 2018 Hyundai Sonata for service a recall and a problem with my remote start The recall was taken care of the remote start Situation could not be resolved I must bring my car in the night before cold weather hits so that they can check the car the next morning to see if it will start Since having my recall situation taken care of my engine light has come on and my car goes 20 mph I cannot get a loaner car my car will be towed in to the dealership and maybe they can get me a car tomorrow not acceptable.
RILEY C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Jeffery,
I understand we are getting your vehicle towed into our dealership today. We are doing everything we can to put you into a rental vehicle tonight or within the next day. We do understand this is an urgent matter due to your appointments.
Please feel free to contact us at (708) 983 - 6500.
Thank you!

PM
Paul M.
Richton Park, IL
Everyone was great.

Monee, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. STEVIE was wonderful and very pleasant.

Jetant M.
University Park, IL
The customer service
Wow I can't even think of my rep name he is awesome ! I think his name was Rubin the lil short guy he is great curious pleasant and go that extra mile to help

Homewood, IL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Extremely poor communication. Took a week to be inspected for a two hour procedure.
A two hour provide took a week to complete. Appointment was scheduled, but car was not looked at for seven days. Calls were mare requesting information, and excuses were given about the reason for it not being looked at yet. We contacted the service manager on the 7th day, who then had the vehicle on a lift and fixed within two hours. When we picked up the car, the fuse box door was laying on the drivers side floor and the inside was caked in mud. We asked for it to be cleaned and were promised it would be detailed inside and out. 45 minutes later, the car was washed but definitely it detailed in the outside or inside. Very, very disappointed with the service we received and will not be returning to this location.
RILEY C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/12/2019

Hello,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department. We strive to give our customers the best quality service around.
Our service manager would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you.
He can be reached directly at (708) 983 -6522.
Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!

Frankfort, IL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was done well and in a reasonable time frame.

TC