Overall Rating 4.2075492/5Overall Rating 4.2075492/5Overall Rating 4.2075492/5Overall Rating 4.2075492/5rating 4.2075492
Overall Rating 2.20755/5Overall Rating 2.20755/5rating 2.20755rating 2.20755rating 2.20755

AT

AC
Anna C.
Crete, IL
World Hyundai
Qualified technicians do an awesome job at keeping my car running safely.

Hello Anna,

Justice, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service!
No complaints

Tinley Park, IL
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I go to world hyundai for the customer service. It's worth the drive.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Monee, IL
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair visit
Need better communication.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to please our customers every step of the way. Thank you for your business. Have a great day.

AW
Andrea W.
Broadview, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
The service Department has always been nice to me.

Hello Andrea,

We are thankful for allowing us to best serve you with your vehicle needs. Thank you for the 5 star review. Have  a great day.

EC
Edward C.
South Holland, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Not a happy camper
Service department needs better management
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/13/2018

Hello,

Edward, on behalf of World Hyundai Matteson, I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at 708-983-6522 to go over your concerns,

LL
Lois L.
Steger, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy,politeness, friendliness and everyone making sure you are taken care of and comfortable.
Everyone gets a 10
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/13/2018

Hello Lois,

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

AJ
Arthur J.
Park Forest, IL
07/11/2018
Great Customer Service and attentiom
I have been a customer of World Hyundai for many years. I have experienced decent customer service most of the time but today was exceptional. Fred, in the service department should be commended. In all my years using their auto services, I have never experienced the type of superior customer service I experienced with Fred. He was prompt, attentive and made me feel special. He went over details of what would be done and what to expect. his recommendations were explained professionally and thorough. Thanks Fred.
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/12/2018

Hello Arthur,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and the positive rating! We are pleased to see that our service team took care of you. We make every attempt to get our customers in and out as quickly as possible. We look forward to your next service visit.

Belinda M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Hi my name is Belinda M,
I used to go to the dealer that I bought my car from. Which is about 10 mins from my house. Ever since the mechanic strike, I've been going to this dealership. Even with the strike over for some time now. I'm just happier coming here. Where I used to take my car, I used to have to arrive at 7:30 am just to get an oil change only to leave with my car about 2 hrs later. (With no complimentary car wash) I was always greeted with a hello. But the staff at the original dealership I went to just seemed cold. And tried to upsell on things I knew I didn't need. Now since I've been coming to this dealership, it's just been a big difference. I can make an appointment or drive in. I always call first. I have the same person check me in.(unfortunately I can't remember his name at this time) but he is the nicest and genuine guy. He makes me feel like family. Most of the time IM OUT within the hour. If the service runs a little longer, he checks with me to see how I'm doing. He always informs me of what is going on. And what I might need in future visits. If I'm confused about anything, he makes sure to explain everything in detail, so that I'm fully aware of everything. I feel awful for not remembering his name. Because i feel he should have some recognition for the amazing service that he provides. (Hopefully he can be connected by my services provide on my car.) I drive about 40 mins to have my car serviced at your location. Because I'm just that happy with the customer service. Thank you

Hello Belinda,

LA
Louis A.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice waiting area
Easy to scheduled work. Explain work to be done

Hello,

Louis, thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Angela M.
Best Service.
The customer service is wonderful. Good customer service and knowing you car got the best service is key to getting a good raiting and recommendation.

Hello Angela,

University Park, IL
3rd Visit Within A Week
Make sure the work is done properly. Very upset that I have to visit numerous times for something simple.

Hello,

We do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. We strive to please our customers every step of the way.

Can you please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at: 708-983-6522 and go over your concerns directly with him.

Tinley Park, IL
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Juy 2nd
Generally happy with the service provided (always quality) but the time is too long.

Hello,

Can you please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at: 708-983-6522 and go over your concerns directly with him.

Dyer, IN