Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.2903244/5Overall Rating 4.2903244/5Overall Rating 4.2903244/5Overall Rating 4.2903244/5rating 4.2903244
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

WP
Wanda P.
Crete, IL
Simply good service
Service is quick but well done, and the employees are very friendly.

SG
Sylvia G.
Steger, IL
Happy Customer
Everytime I come for service everyone is nice, patient and the listen. It's no hassle to wait for service and be on my way.

Alyssa B.
Frankfort, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I've been taking my car to the same service representative for all 114,000 miles (and counting), and have received great service every time. Even when there are issues out of his control (e.g. parts that need to be ordered in, errors calibrating the TPMS), he works with me to find a way to get it done in a timely manner and listens to and understands my frustration.

TH

PB
Patty B.
Frankfort, IL
Maintenance
Good
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 09/17/2018

Hello Patty,

We are thankful for allowing us to best serve you with your vehicle needs. Have a great day.

JI
Jacqueline I.
Chicago, IL
I was pleased with the service I received from Corey

09/17/2018 Category: Service
I will be complaining on Facebook
40,000 and your car stop I was on the expressway I could have died.

Hello Jacqueline,

We do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. We strive to please our customers every step of the way.

Can you please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at: 708-983-6522 and go over your concerns directly with him.

Stacey C.
University Park, IL
Trust Earned!
This was my first time allowing World Hyundai to service my veh after being so loyal to Brian Bemis Hyundai in Dekalb, IL, whom serviced me since I bought my car. Although I didnt buy from Brian Bemis, they always provided excellent service from the rep at the front desk, to the tech taking care of my car. And I felt like family there. So coming to World Hyundai, they had big shoes to fill! But I am going to be honest, although I was hesitant to come to World Hyundai because I didnt want to be overcharged, nor did I want to be given a less than great customer experience. Fred was very thorough at explaining what I needed and why I needed it. And im s tough cookie that challenges everything until I can trust you. But Fred was very professional, honest and patient with me. And the tech did a great job on my car. I was waiting for a ungodly amount of time-- almost 2 hrs. Whereas in Brian Bemis for any service, I am in and out within the standard 45 min to an hour. Yet, I was still at peace. God gave me the green light to trust them. I have already recommended World Hyundai and would totally recommend them again, and will be back for business. Establishing a relationship is huge for me and Fred along with World Hyundai, earned my trust! Thank you W.H!

Hello Stacey,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and the positive rating! We are pleased to see that our service team took care of you. We make every attempt to get our customers in and out as quickly as possible. We look forward to your next service visit.

CJ
Charles J.
Joliet, IL
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Horrible Service
Service department is horrible at this dealership. Not even the managers know what they are doing.
My 2018 Elantra is the worst car I have ever owned. 6500 miles and on the 3rd set of pads and rotors
and World Hyundai thinks it is acceptable that I just keep bringing it in for service. Service doesn't even keep good record of what is going on with the car.

Good Moning,

Charles, on behalf of World Hyundai Matteson, I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Please reach out to our Service Manager Nick who can be reached at 708-983-6522 to go over your concerns,

LH
Lonzetta H.
Hazel Crest, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Did wonderful job that is under warranty

Hello Lonzetta,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

AL
Arthur L.
Crete, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Always need to ask how long it will take, wish that was just part of your information right away.

Hello Arthur,

Daniel S.
New Lenox, IL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The service that I always receive is outstanding and courteous.

Good morning Mr. Silva,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and the positive rating! We are pleased to see that our service team took care of you. We look forward to your next service visit.

Rashidi B.

CJ
Cortney J.
Park Forest, IL
The great service visit.
When I went in to world hyundai for a oil and filter change, Kenneth was an amazing service advisor. He really seems to care about what he does, and your Car!!!! He found major things wrong with my 2016 Value Edition Elantra. Even thought I only went in for my oil change I work away with spending 900 buck. And I can say it was all worth it. Silver surfer is running like new again. My wipers blades are new, my Fog lamps are replaced, new battery, new front brakes, and new Tires from another place,etc. Check off my list. I know now and feel assured that my car will get me though the winters here in Illinois like a champ. Thanks again world hyundai your the best!!

Hello Cortney,

Yoyo
Love it
MARIELA C. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 09/14/2018

Hello Yolanda,

We are thankful for allowing us to best serve you with your vehicle needs. Thank you for the 5 star review.

IY
Isac Y.
Dolton, IL
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Myself
All ways good timely service

Hello Isac,

Gererdo L.
Portage, IN
All good

Hello Gerardo,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Have a great day.

Orland Park, IL