4.5

2020 Hyundai Kona
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Service visit
Oil change was handled professionally and in a timely manner

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Called the dealership to speak to the service department about my service. The call kept bouncing back to the operator. Then she took my information but no one called back. It has been over a week.
Will J. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 05/07/2021

I spoke with thsi customer. Very nice and understanding customer.

LG
Leslie G.
Markham, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Service department
My service tech was very nice.

05/04/2021 Category: Service
Kona 2018
I have no comments.
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for speaking with me this morning. We are very sorry about the issue.
Can you please rescore the survey.
thank you very much.

LL
Linda L.
Bourbonnais, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2021 Category: Service
KB in the Service Department is the Greatest person that you have working for you at World Hyundai In Matteson.
KB is the reason i bring my 2018 SanteFe to World Hyundai. He is superb!!!
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you very much for the survey.  I will pass it along to Kb

Phoenix, IL

Lansing, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
My 11 year old vehicle was properly fixed
I thank everyone at World Hyundai for their level of service and quality during my last visit. We will see you soon when it's time for another oil change.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services.
I apologize we were not able to wash your vehicle at your last service. Please feel free to call in to the service department and we can schedule you a good time/day to swing by for a wash!

CK
Christine K.
Thornton, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2021 Category: Service
NOT FIXED CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME
SEE PREVIOUS COMMENTS

Hello,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department. We strive to give our customers the best quality service around.
A manager, Will, would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you. He will be contacting you as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your time.

Khandis B.
Park Forest, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
A pleasure
I appreciate the Hyundai Team for giving grade A service on my vehicle. Jaleen Pulley was a professional and catered to my needs and questions.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 04/29/2021

Thomas B.
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/28/2021 Category: Service
. World service and sales
I have bought 4 cars from world Hyundai. Eric has been great in meeting mine and my wife's needs for car. They are the only place I will take my car for service. They are quick to get you set up and quick to get your car serviced and washed.
Every person I have meet has been great.
If you are looking for your personal full service auto store this is it.

Dyer, IN
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change Took 3.5 hours to complete
This dealership is way understaffed and took entirely too long to complete an oil change.

Hello,
Our service manager, Art, would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you. He can be reached directly at 708-983-6522.
Thank you so much for your time.

OS

Matteson, IL
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/24/2021 Category: Service
great service
service dept. gave delivered as promised. staff was courteous and knowledgeable

Jeanna R.
Park Forest, IL
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Five star service
I went for my first service for my 2021 Kona, and from start to finish the service was exceptional. I was immediately seen and serviced, and the expected completion was an hour and half, but the work was done within an hour. I am very pleased with the service and very nice workers.

SG
Shannon G.
Chicago, IL
04/21/2021
Great customer service!
They always treat me like a valued customer and that’s why I keep coming back! Matt is the best salesman ever!
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you very much for the survey.

KA
Karla A.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff. I was surprise that they washed my truck so it was nice that they did that. They sent me a text when it was time for me to pick it up and to me that it's way better than a phone call.
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you very much for the survey.

815.933.2251

Lucas M.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Very professional
I went in for my blower motor and found out that I didn’t even have to pay anything so I’m glad I was able to get it fixed there I would recommend Ken very friendly and upfront.
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you very much. Glad we can help.