World Hyundai Matteson

4.5

Thornton, IL
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Professional
Explained everything needed for completion of vehicle

Danette B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
The service
Great place to buy a car
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/24/2021

Richton Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent Service Department
My experience was excellent!
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/23/2021

Wonderful service
Wonderful place nice people

Crete, IL
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Service was great and done in a timely manner!!!

Khandis B.
Great experience
Overall excellent experience. Staffing was friendly and communicated efficiently. Although, there was a major snow storm the team managed to get me in and out.

Hazel Crest, IL
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Service was great and i will be returning and will recommend to others.

Mattie B.
Markham, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2021 Category: Service
The Reason I’m doing this Survey over is because I was told that It would reflect on the people who actually helped me in the end. My problems with Hyundai and some of their employees accumulated over time going back and forth about my car and the problems I was having with it. But the people who actually helped me in the end was Service Manager Louie and Service personal KB who were very exceptional in helping me. I talked to Service Manager Louie as a last result in my frustration. He told me that he would take care of the matter personally and he did. My car needed a new Transmission, KB service Personnel kept me updated and in the loop about what was going on with my vehicle being fixed. So though I went through a lot trying to get my problems with my car taken care of. Louie and KB we’re great and I want them to get the accolades that they deserve. Because they didn’t what Many before them didn’t, and that was helped me instead of turning me away. Thank you both.

02/18/2021 Category: Service
I feel like I was sold a Lemon
I have had 2 engines replaced and a Transmission. All the headaches that I have had with this vehicle, which I purchased Brand New Wasn’t worth it. I’m still kicking my self for buying a Hyundai. I practically had to beg for a loaner all the calling and complaining didn’t help I called corporate office I talked to the owners wife. And in the end I ended up with anxiety about a car I never should’ve been sold. It is defective and Hyundai knew it. I have a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe that I bought Brand New, and to this date only has 45,000 miles on it. I’ve never been hard on any car I’ve driven. Hince the mileage, after having it for 4 years. and I regret buying it. All I think about when I drive is what’s going to breakdown next. Buyer beware they not playing fair. I wouldn’t recommend anyone purchase a vehicle there. That’s. The honest truth.
LORA S. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/19/2021

Hello,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department. We strive to give our customers the best quality service around.
Our service manager, Louie, would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you. Please call Louie directly at 708-983-6522 at your earliest convenience.
Thank you so much for your time.

LORA L SANFILIPPO
BDC SERVICE MANAGER
708-893-6533

02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great Day For Service!
Great service, Jason made sure my vehicle was taken care of during the visit. Explained everything in detail and called me to pick up my vehicle (as requested) as soon as the job was completed.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/18/2021

EB
Eric B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Being treated like I was part of the team, family, and friend
Me personally The way they make me feel when I walk thru the doors as if I made the right decision in my selection to purchase my 2 vehicles... Thanks Guys
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/17/2021

Sauk Village, IL
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Everything went great! Cody was amazing!
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/17/2021

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Management
Follow up with customers is excellent

02/12/2021 Category: Service
Need more service guys
Need more service guys to go over paperwork any ideas anything wrong with your vehicle not just one guy
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/15/2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your time.

CG
Carol G.
Homewood, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I have been doing business with them for years and have recommended them to other people and they love the cars

PS
Phyllis S.
University Park, IL
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Good customer service, in and out in a timely manner.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/09/2021

LA
Lisa A.
02/05/2021 Category: Service
I love them my sale rep. Cody was great he informed me what I’d needed on my vehicle when I come for my next oil change. He also answer every question that I had..
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 02/08/2021