4.5

Overall Rating 4.2359525/5Overall Rating 4.2359525/5Overall Rating 4.2359525/5Overall Rating 4.2359525/5rating 4.2359525
Overall Rating 2.16854/5Overall Rating 2.16854/5rating 2.16854rating 2.16854rating 2.16854

Daniel S.
New Lenox, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the service and courteous professional attention I received from my service advisor K.B. He has been outstanding since I purchased my first Hyundai at your dealership. All your advisors are great. K.B. stands out.
KENNETH B B. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 11/11/2019

Dan, Thank you, Hope you are enjoying your trip. KB

PL
Patricia L.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed that green ink used on rear window but car not washed. No explanation offered. I did not notice until next day. I felt the job was incomplete. Very disappointed
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 11/11/2019

Hello,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department. We strive to give our customers the best quality service around.
Our service director, Kevin, would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you.

Michael H.
Lansing, IL
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service care
The oil change was completed with excellent service care and car washed clean.

OS
Orlando S.
Tinley Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile service.
Quick and reliable service.

Charles H.
Tinley Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
comments on service
Went in for our annual oil change Oct. 29, 2019 and as always K.B. ( ken) was courteous, and very accommodating .
Always a pleasure to do business with.
Sincerely,
Chuck and Sue Hughes

Mark W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/03/2019 Category: Service
The technician Mike was very friendly and knowledgeable very helpful will be returning

KP
Karen P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff were excellent and very helpful!

EM
Elaine M.
Naperville, IL
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people
JB is the best always take good care of my husband and i

Barbara S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Aways good service
Always friendly and good service

AE
Amelda E.
Thornton, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service review
The person that greeted me was knowledgeable and polite

Homewood, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great value, excellent warranty protection, wonderful staff
I love World Hyundai in Matteson! This is the third vehicle I've purchased from here, and I'll definitely be back in the future to purchase my next one.

Mioshe W.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
The best place around
The service is good the people are good just good energy going through the whole building love it when I first got my vehicle there it's been good ever since then.

SR

Richton Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The young man who worked woth was very informative and kept us informed while we waited for my car to be finished. Very professional. I APPRECIATE Good Customer Service

Roger R.

Pamela B.
Mokena, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Rueben and Erik are the nicest
This was an overall fair first time appointment in the customer successful
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 10/28/2019

SP
Sandra P.
Oak Forest, IL
Outstanding Advice
Reuben is an excellent service representative. He explained some information about my warrantee that I was not clear on. Professional Timely Service!

Romel S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Best Service
Ruben is the best. This is my second time working with him. I had no problems. Before Reuben I had multiple issues with World Hyundai but I’m glad they are taking a different approach to handling customers cars and time. Thank you guys.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
They did great
They got me in, even though I was late for a Saturday appointment, and out quick.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Takes waaaay too long
Went for an oil change-spent nearly 2 hours waiting. Arrived 5 minutes early for my appointment and didn’t receive any explanation why it took so long.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 10/25/2019