4.6

David C.
Lansing, IL
07/27/2021 Category: Service
KB IS AWESOME!
Great experience every time Kb always takes care of my needs.
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you very much for the survey. Have a great day.

Art Avalos
708.983.6500

PK
Pankaj K.
Mokena, IL
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Paul
Great place to do business

Pk
Everything is good but I don't understand why it's taking time to get the appointment for service and done the just oil change take more than one hour
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/28/2021

Thank you very much for speaking with me. I truly appreciate your business.

Brian Allen
708-983-6500

Alberta B.
Kankakee, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service & friendly people
Had 3 Hyundai’s
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/26/2021

Thanak you very much for the survey.

EM
Elaine M.
Naperville, IL
KB is awesome
The staff is very wonderful especially KB
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you very much for the survey. I will pass it to KB.

Ria B.
Harvey, IL
When People treat you with RESPECT
I will say after giving a rating on some things that I felt were very important to me They were corrected in a timely manner.. I spoke with The Cooperate Manager and assured me he would be taking care of these concerns.

07/21/2021 Category: Service

University Park, IL
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Quick service. They tell you everything that is going on before they do anything. Friendly service.
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/23/2021

We appreciate your business. Thank you very much for the survey.

GR
Graham R.
Peotone, IL
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Thanks again for the regular maintenance
Brian got me all set over at World Hyundai Matteson. He had to order a part for my steering wheel and let me know right away that it was ordered and I would receive a call when it had arrived. Thanks guys!
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you very much for the survey.

Joliet, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2021 Category: Service
My experience
I had an awesome experience when it came to getting my oil change. the People there are so kind and considerate. It did not take as long as anticipated.

PG
Patrick G.
Oak Forest, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Great car, exceptional service
Very happy with both the car, and the dealership. My service manager, KB, always takes excellent care of me, and services first class! Also find it amazingly affordable.

Joseph B.
Chicago Heights, IL
Good service dept.
Service and personnel all good.

Beverly S.
Richton Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
N/A
The service has really been bad in the last two years.

Hello,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department. We strive to give our customers the best quality service around.
Our service manager, Art, would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you. He will be contacting you as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your time.

Sam W.
Richton Park, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/16/2021 Category: Service
It was easy to set up my appointment. I got great reminders. The team was very kind. Check in was easy. Would have liked to have had a little more clarity on who I was to talk to, I stood waiting to be helped and didn’t know where to go or what to do but it became pretty clear and everyone was very helpful. Brian was great to work with and took care of everything with ease.

Park Forest, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer focused
Definitely interested in pleasing the customer.

07/10/2021 Category: Service
Not sure.
I have left messages for the prior service manager and the current one and never got a return call. That says a lot. I have also talked to friends about the dealers they have done business with and none were too complementary. Seems like there should be some that provide more than just lip service.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/12/2021

Hello,
Our head manager, Will James, would love to speak to you regarding your recent service. Please feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your time & have a great day!

Will J. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/12/2021

Manteno, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2021 Category: Service
They listened to my concerns
I went in for an oil change. Had a few issues they took care of.

07/06/2021 Category: Service
Unhappy repeat customer
I was lied to by the service advisor. I paid $600 for something that is happening to many Hyundai cars.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/07/2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your time.

Will J. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/12/2021

TR
Tina R.
Chicago, IL
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
Staff is friendly and informative with your customers.
ART A. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you very much for the survey.

Art Avalos