Overall Rating 4.2435906/5Overall Rating 4.2435906/5Overall Rating 4.2435906/5Overall Rating 4.2435906/5rating 4.2435906
Overall Rating 2.21795/5Overall Rating 2.21795/5rating 2.21795rating 2.21795rating 2.21795

Robin G.
Monee, IL
Na
Good job

Carol S.
Hammond, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Great service as always!
KB did an excellent job of assessing my car's problem and keeping me informed every step of the way. He helped me to take advantage of a coupon to give me the best possible price on an unexpected but vitally necessary repair. I trust him and am grateful he is there. Thank you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Bad experience
I had my car towed there because the ABS light went on and I heard noises coming from the rear of my car. When my car was serviced the light was no longer on. I was told the noise was because I needed new rear brakes, an alignment, and four new tires. I received an oil change April 6, 2019 and nothing was mentioned about needing new tires or needing them soon. I was given the multi-point inspection form in black and white. I could not decipher what was OK, needed attention, etc.

I declined getting four new tires and just got the new rear brakes and an alignment. I asked why I was never told I needed new tires soon on my April visit. The service manager Kevin Stronnon said the technician who serviced my car in April was inexperienced. So, inexperienced workers are servicing cars and risking the safety of its customers? It does not make sense. I was very upset and asked for some kind of discount. Kevin offered me a $25 gas gift card which I did not accept. I felt like I was being taken advantage of because I don't know anything about cars like most people and because I am not from this country. Unfortunately like most car dealerships I have dealt with do to the customer who is trusting them.

I was planning an purchasing a new Hyundai this year and have now changed my mind. Not only am I unhappy with the service at World Hyundai in Matteson, but also the brand of Hyundai for letting their staff be so unprofessional.
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 06/25/2019

Hello,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced here in our service department. We strive to give our customers the best quality service around.
I hope there is something we can do to turn this into a more positive experience for you/earn your trust back.
Please contact our Director at 708-983-6522 with any comments.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
My appointment for an oil change was on time and I was out quickly. I received a stats for my car which I welcome. I feel safer on the road knowing the status of brakes at other safety concerns.

FK
Frank K.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
service advisers
need to improve time for service

Jamere P.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
servfice great
KB IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE DEALERSHIP,
KENNETH B B. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 06/22/2019

Joe and Linda, Thank you for the quick response after my call. Have a Great Holiday! KB

Olympia Fields, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Last visit
Always enjoy working with Ken
KENNETH B B. from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 06/22/2019

Mr. L, Thank you for the Great Survey! Knew I could count on you. Have a Great Holiday! KB

Monee, IL

SL
Sandra L.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Every one is great
Employees know their products t

Recall
I had a good experience with Fred 100% however the technician didnt put a part back. I got in and the fuse box cover was sitting in the middle console. ITs interesting a few times when ive been the oil change sticker has been inaccurate (mileage). Also when I came in for oil change something were not able to be completed, makes me wonder was it because I had some free check certain things coupon.

PO
Paul O.
World Hyundai Matteson
I recently brought my 2017 Santa Fe in to World Hyundai for a service recall. My experience with this dealership both with the purchace and service has always been first class. I have found every person I have dealt with to be courteous and extremely helpful in answering my concerns and questions. So far I have had no issues with the two Hyundai vehicles I purchased and would recommend them to friends and relatives along with this dealership.

David W.
Orland Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Dealership set up to fail
I do not have a problem with a majority of the interaction with my service advisor it’s the way in which the Hyundai corporation deals with their clients and ties the hands of their employees and blames them for corporate shortcomings. I wish I could grade the Hyundai corporation separate from the dealer. There would be quite a difference in my score

Patients ran out
Never buy a Hyundai if there is an alternative. Corporate doesn’t care about the customer and I am telling everyone I know to run the other way when asked about Hyundai’s. I purchased 3 a few years ago and I am sorry I did
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 06/20/2019

Hello,
Our service director, Kevin, would love to hear from you in regards to how we can better our services and make this a more positive experience for you.
He can be reached directly at (708) 983-6522.

AL
Allyson L.
University Park, IL
Never again
I hope to never have to return to this facility. Recalls/Service will to Family Hyundai
RILEY C., Service Advisor from World Hyundai Matteson responded on 06/20/2019

Hello,
He can be reached directly at (708) 983-6522.

PP
Patricia P.
Homewood, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe 15k
Service Department is great. They get you in and out in a timely manner

Bobbie S.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast services
Reuben K. was very helpful, an additional service was needed and he found a $15.00 off coupon special, which I appreciated!

Jack B.

Richton Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The great service visit.
Stevie was amazing helping with my Service visit and keeping me up to date on what was going on with my vehicle as it was getting service. My 2019 Kona is all ready to make my 4th of July trip down to Atlanta. Thanks Everyone for making sure my vehicle has nothing wrong with it before my trip. And a special thanks to Chevy Thomas for selling me my Kona. Love it

CR
Cynthia R.
Crete, IL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
cynthia
Rueben who took my information was very helpful. I'm on Oxygen and he made sure I made it into the waiting room and they back out to my care.

Joyce B.
Chicago, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The service manager gave me a detailed explanation of all the work that needed to be done.
I would recommend this business because the workmanship is great. They also make certain that you are aware of other repairs that
might be needed. They are priced a little better than other repair shops.