Latest Review almost 7 years ago

STEVE G.
Walkerton, IN
10/15/2011
great service
I have had nothing but great service out of both the mechanics and of Julie. This last time I was sure I needed a new trrani for my daughters car, but once the mechanics looked at it, it was just a simple fix. very trustworthy. Julie is great to work with... Steve Giese

JEFF H.
Argos, IN
09/06/2011
THE BEST
We have used Wrench General since they opened. We take our business vehicles and personal vehicles to Rick and crew. Nobody will do it cheaper or better!!!! I recommend them to EVERYONE I know.

MARK B.
08/28/2011
Great service always

PG
PATRICHIA G.
08/26/2011
wrench general is excellent
excellent service, and very good employes.

JOEL S.
08/25/2011
Rick always takes good care of us. Got me in promptly, fixed the problem and out the same day. thanks!

BL
BOB L.
08/12/2011
oil change service
great job. thanks for your good service and friendly staff

MOLLY H.
North Liberty, IN
08/08/2011
My Preferred Auto Service Center
Rick and his crew are always up to date with the latest service bulletins and have never disappointed in their service. Competitive pricing on their labor rates, too. I have not had a single issue with their performance. My only criticism is with the female employee's lack of professional language. Profanity in a service business is a turn off to some clients.