John M.
Waynesboro, VA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff so willing to help.
I love this place
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you John for the 5 star review!

Ella S.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
It is to cold in the service area
This was definitely a better experience in the shop, still cold, my car is fixed but did not get vacuum, put when I take it to get service again, she is supposed to get an upgrade on a free oil change and cleaned inside and out, so we will see and maybe then they can remain on my good side, I do appreciate the general manager of the shop talking with my hubby and I, at least I felt like I was being heard on my complaint and he made an effort to get it right on my complaint. Thank you for listening and being genuinely interested and concern.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Ella for the 4 star review, next time we will earn 5 stars :)

John P.
Warm Springs, VA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Wright Way treated me THE RIGHT WAY
I recently took my Santa Fe to Wright Way to check on a noise in my front wheel. James took my car for a test drive and said he thought I had a wheel bearing going out. They took my car in, without an appointment, and Miss Puffenbarger gave us a loaner vehicle to drive home (we live 65 miles from Waynesboro). They repaired my vehicle and had it ready to pickup the next morning and it was covered under warranty. Great Service and someone you can trust.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you John for the 5 star review!

EB
Edwin B.
Charlottesville, VA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
New location
Truly love new location much closer more space great service bay and lounge
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you Ed for the 4 star review.  Please let us know what we can do to earn 5 stars next time!

Fishersville, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, quality service and a nice place.
Wright Way always takes care of me. They have an excellent selection of free drinks and snacks, a nice waiting area, and they always do good work.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

GB
Gregory B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service from Wright Way
Wright Way did everything that I could expect from a dealership -- a nice waiting room, friendly staff, quick in-and-out service. What more could one ask for???
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Greg for the 5 star review!

Estelle S.
Lexington, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Staff went out of their way to help me.
Wright Way is the place that treats you wonderful.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Estelle for the 5 star review!

Ella S.
01/12/2020 Category: Service
It is to cold in the service area
Mechanics need to pay attention to what the paperwork says that need to be done, when I first came to the shop u used to vacuum my car, they stop doing that, u used to offer 100,000 Mike's / 10 years warranty. What happen to Hyundai u were no.1 and the showmanship was 2bd. to none Free oil and state inspection life time, now u have better oil so that is not even free, now Toyota has a lifetimes warranty.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the feedback Ella.  I'm sorry that you feel like we fell short on your last visit with us.  I am reviewing your last service visits and I will be contacting you to see how we can make things right.

BC
Barry C.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Nice room and watch tv. Provide coffee.
Good services.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you Barry for the 5 star review!

SU
Sarah U.
Greenville, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Dana
Dana is the most AMAZING human at Hyundai besides Cornelius and james, they're pretty cool too. I dont think I will ever own anything besides a Hyundai because of them. They always make my visits so great, infact they're a nice highlight to my day. You should definitely give them raises because of how well they perform and how they just make the experience personal. I recommend Hyundai to everyone because even when buying you dont have the "carlot pressure" like they access your needs and values and pick out a few vehicles that suit you. Also please make more Hyundai genesis cars❣
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you Sarah for the 5 star review!

SE
Susan E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure doing business with them!
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Susan for the 5 star review!

CF
Clint F.
Crozet, VA
Dealing with Wrightway for 5 years
Always professional. Service staff hooked me up, programming my key fob in a timely manner and at a decent price.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Clint for the 5 star review!!

Jo Ann D.
Orange, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2020 Category: Service
The entire staff is friendly and accommodating
I have never had any issues with their professionalism, customer service, quality of service or most importantly their integrity! I would recommend this establishment to anyone.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Jo Ann for the 5 star review!

PJ
Paul J.
Waynesboro, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
My last visit
I was in and out in a jiffy. Service writer recommended several maintenance items to be performed later. He was very professional and polite. The showroom was neat and clean,also.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Paul for the 5 star review!

Deborah C.
Raphine, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Mike in sales, Maurice in sales and the service manager, I don’t know his name.
The entire experience was pleasant and fun, if buying a new car can be considered fun. Any stress I may have had in making a decision was met with easy going, feel at home conversation, humor and an effort to do the best they could.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Deborah for the 5 star review!