Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

DK
Debbie K.
Crozet, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Confidence
I feel as though they're honest and would not tell me something needed to be done unnecessarily.

NI
Naomi I.
Swoope, VA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always gets me right in and time waiting is minimal!

BG
Bruno G.
Staunton, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
5,000 mile service
very appointment schedule. In addition to services, car interior was vacuumed and windows cleaned, a nice perk. Friendly and helpful employees.

David D.
Lexington, VA
Safety Service Notification
Great Service, completed work as scheduled, kept me informed of progress. Friendly personnel at the dealership.

Staunton, VA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
...
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning..  I left you a voice message so we could discuss your last visit.  Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

David C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Another great service visit to Wright Way.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning David.. Thank you for the 5 star survey!!  We hope you and your Genesis continue to be part of the Wright Way family for a very long time!!

Melissa S.
Schuyler, VA
Mssp22973
Great employees very good customer service
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good morning Melissa.. Thank you for te 5 star review and for being part of the Wright Way family!

PK
Pawan K.
Clifton Forge, VA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Good service and wonderful guy at the service desk
I was very impressed with service and time it took for them to take care of my car.
Guy at service desk was very kind , helpful and understand my needs .
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good morning Pawan.. Thank you for the 5 star review as well as for your comments! We hope you and your Sonata are part of the Wright Way family for a very long time!!

TH
Theresa H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The service department did exactly what I needed them to do for my car. I will return there for my next service need. The staff is always kind and considerate. Dealing with them is a pleasure.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good morning Theresa.. Thank you for the 5 star review, your comments and for being part of the Wright Way family!!!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
In and out quickly.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Good morning and thank you for the 5 star review!!  We hope you and your Sonata will continue to be part of the Wright Way family for years to come!

Churchville, VA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Trusted Service
Our family has Driven Hyundai vehicles for 15 years, and our current past 4 cars have been bought and are serviced at Wright Way. Our experience has been so positive, we wouldnt go anywhere else!
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning.. Thank you for the 5 star review and your comments.. We hope you and your Tucson are part of the Wright Way family for a very long time!!

FM
Fred M.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Call
Wright Way folks were customer friendly, quick and efficient in regards to my service call.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning Fred.. Thank you for the 5 star review and for being part of the Wright Way family!!

Mount Solon, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant and helpful.
The staff was quick and efficient in completing the necessary inspection, oil change, and installation of spark plugs. Nice clean waiting area with snacks to enjoy.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning! Thank you for the 5 star review! Your comments are very much appreciated as well.. We hope you and your Santa Fe continue to be part of the Wright Way family for a very long time!!

BT
Brian T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Wright Way!
I like having my car serviced there because of the friendly staff, and the knowledgeable technicians.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning Brian.. Thank you for the 5 star review, your comments, and for being part of the Wright Way family!!

CF
Christian F.
Fairfield, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extra mile
These guys are always so helpful professional and friendly. What else do you need?
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning Christian..  Thank you for the 5 star reviews and your comments! We hope you and your Santa Fe continue to be part of the Wright Way family for years to come!!

Jessica H.
Stuarts Draft, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Rescore review
Walter the service manager did call me and leave a message wanting to talk about the issue. The service tech did say to me, “sorry, I must have overlooked it” when he came to get my car to rotate the tires. And Walter did have him do it immediately. However, I don’t trust the service techs now. I don’t feel like it was overlooked, I think it was intentional because they were busy and he thought I’d never know. I will start marking my tires everywhere I go now because this can happen anywhere.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Beware. You pay for services they don’t perform.
Dishonest.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Good afternoon Jessica.  I left you a voice mail and would like to discuss your visit.
As soon as you pointed out the wheel to me when we were in the parking lot, I said that they should have been rotated, but I would check with the technician that worked on your vehicle.  When he told me that he had not done it, I immediately had him come out to the vehicle and told him to apologize to you.  If he did not apologize, I would like to know.  We brought your vehicle back into the shop and I had two technicians rotate your tires so there would not be any further delay.
Again, I apologize and would like to discuss it with you when you have time.

Ronald G.
Bacova, VA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive
Great group of people-so kind
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Good morning Ronald..  Thank you for the 5 star review, your comments, and for being part of the Wright Way family!

PC
Pearl C.
Harrisonburg, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
service is always prompt and courteous.
The personnel at this dealership are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in any way they can be.
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Good afternoon Pearl.. Thank you for your comments, 5 star review and for being part of the Wright Way family!!

Ronald B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service in giving me a brand new 2018 Sonata to drive for a week while my car was in the body shop. Pleasure doing business with a company who puts the customer first. Keep up the good work
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Good afternoon Ronald.. Thank you for the 5 star review and your comments.. We hope you and your Sonata will continue to be part of the Wright Way family for years to come!!

LF
Lindsey F.
Lexington, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Great customer service every time
Walter H., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Good afternoon Lindsey.. Thank you for your comments and 5 star review!! We hope you and your Santa Fe will be part of the Wright Way family for years to come!!