Overall Rating 4.17647/5Overall Rating 4.17647/5Overall Rating 4.17647/5Overall Rating 4.17647/5rating 4.17647
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Jessica M.
Weyers Cave, VA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The free oil changes and state inspections.
The lady who checks you in for car services. I don't remember her name but I absolutely love her. She is always pleasant and very genuine. She is hands down my favorite employee there.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Routine oil change, filter, etc., plus recall item
When you have a problem or concern, they hear you out, and they respond in appropriate fashion.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

BG
Brian G.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service
My first 5000-mile service was great. It was super easy to make an appointment. The service was completed quickly and I drove away confident the car would continue to serve me well. I'll definitely be returning to Wright Way Hyundai for the next service appointment.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you Brian for the 5 star review!

Jeffrey B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
30k service
Dana did a great job of providing service options and warranty work.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Jeffrey for the 5 star review!

Barbara B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Service dept personnel are professional and friendly. Let's not forget accommodating if possible.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Barbara for the 5 star review!

Joan B.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
It's really sweet to get a free oil change and inspection every year!
We appreciate WrightWay Hyundai keeping our car safe.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Joan for the 5 star review!

ES
Eddie S.
Stuarts Draft, VA
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great product serviced by a awesome team.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Eddie for the 5 star review!

Maureen B.
Buena Vista, VA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant Errand!
Friendly,informative,trustworthy. Consistently excellent service!
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Maureen for the 5 star review!

Fishersville, VA
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
The folks at Wright Way always treat me like family.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review!

2011 Hyundai Elantra

Buena Vista, VA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Always a hassle free visit to Wright Way Hyundai
Always a great experience at Wright Way. Service personnel are the best. My salesman John is tops and provided us a terrific deal on our 2017 Santa Fe. Top notch business. Highly recommend.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Gary for the 5 star review!

Robert H.
Nellysford, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Love this place
Reliable and honest.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Robert for the 5 star review!

PK
Pawan K.
Clifton Forge, VA
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I liked Wright way Hyundai , because they understand need of customer. very humble and kind people.
It may seems little expensive but work done at wright ways Hyundai is quality and professional work (quality is not expensive but priceless).
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Pawan for the 5 star review!

Leigh M.
Lexington, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional Work with Courteous Customer Care
Excellent service complimented by friendly staff, comfortable guest area and courteous customer service!!
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Leigh for the 5 star review!

Mount Crawford, VA
Great Job
We have had our car serviced at Wright Way as long as we have owned it and will continue to do so. I like it when they do the service asked for and don’t try to get you to have a lot of other things done.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  Please let us know what we can do to earn 5 stars next visit!

Harrisonburg, VA
Maintenance Service
I was greeted to a very friendly staff, but unfortunately I was very dissatisfied with the service I received. The main problem with my vehicle was fixed but unfortunately staff changed my oil with my acknowledgement. I understand that they were trying to be helpful, but unfortunately the majority of my maintenance is done at home and I was not questioned about my oil change or why it supposedly had never been changed before.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  This is not how we are supposed to handle business.  Most of our customers do take advantage of our oil change program, but we do understand that some prefer to take care of their routine maintenance via other methods.  Our policy is to NOT do anything without a customer's prior approval, even of the service isn't going to cost the customer anything.  I have spoken with my service consultant and made sure that he is completely clear this is not the standard, and going forward I don't forsee us having this issue again.  I apologize for the error.

Shashie M.
Always a pleasure
Always a good experience. Honest and great people. Will ONLY deal with this location as far as my vehicles are concerned.
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you Shashie for the 5 star review!

Terry B.
Fairfield, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone from sales and service treat you great!!
RONALD J L. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Terry for the 5 star review!

AE
Anne E.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond.
I had scheduled an oil change and tire rotation. During the service, the technician saw that the clear coat on my wheels was peeling in places. The service department manager came to me in the waiting room and told me about it and that it was under warranty. They replaced all four wheels at no cost to me. .AND, since they were doing that, they rotated my tires without charging me. Awesome service!
DANA P. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you Anne for the 5 star review!

Barbara B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
The service department was efficient and accommodating.
DANA P. from Wright Way Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you Barbara for the 5 star review!