Stafford, VA
02/09/2019
Always great service
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the review. We love working for you!!!

JE
Joan E.
02/06/2019
Matt and tony are wonderful!
Excellent service every time!!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks so much for the review Joan. Your satisfaction is our pleasure. Call or stop in anytime.

CF
Chris F.
01/23/2019
Happy with service
We started taking our vehicles to Wrights at the recommendation of a friend. We've been very happy with their work.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks for the review Chris. Being recommended is one of the highest honors we can recieve. Thanks for your business and your trust.

HS
Haskell S.
Woodbridge, VA
01/17/2019
My service was done while I waited in a timely fashion and done well.. All employees were very friendly. Very reasonable priced as well. Thanks
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for the review Haskell. We do our best to make your visit as comfortable and as painless as possible. Youir satiosfaction is our #1 goal.

Jennifer H.
Fairfax, VA
Volkswagen Routan
01/16/2019
Timely & Knowledgeable
Both Matt & Tony were great to work with. Happy to have finally found a shop that answers all of your questions and explains anything you don't understand.. and they don't take advantage of you. Nice to know there are still good shops around and will definitely be using them from now on.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks for the review Jennifer. We do all we can to make sure your visit with us is a positive experience. Complete transparency and understanding the process is the best way to make that happen. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. Thanks again and remember we are here for you, give us a call or just stop in.

TN
Tam N.
Burke, VA
Acura RDX
12/21/2018
transmission Repair
My transmission was fixed in a timely manner at no cost due to the warranty in place. Can't recommend this place enough!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks for the review Tam. We stand behind our work 100% and if there is a problem we do our best to make it Wright... Your satisfaction is prority #1 and we are here for you when you need us.

JE
Joan E.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/16/2018
Last Minute Repairs
I stopped in on a Saturday morning because my front brakes were squeaking badly. Matt looked at my vehicle and replaced the brakes in no time. They are always very helpful and professional. I take all my vehicles to Wrights Automotive for repair.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks Joan and Tom for the review. Your satisfaction is our priority and your business is well appreciated.

SJ
Stephanie J.
12/13/2018
Trustworthy and honest
Wright’s has great customer service and they are honest with their assessment and have great pricing.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the review Stephanie. We do our best to insure your satisfaction. Call or stop in anytime.

Stafford, VA
Buick Verano
12/11/2018
Desperate for new tire, Wright’s was on it.
After an unfortunate accident left me needing a new tire, Wright’s automotive swiftly located, acquired and put on a new tire so I could go about my life and not worry about a waste of time, money or safety for my vehicle. It was extremely helpful.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for the review Drew. Your schedule is important so we do all we can to make things easier for you. As always, give us a call or stop in for any and all of your needs.

HM
Heather M.
Lorton, VA
11/18/2018
Love this place!
I always take my vehicles here. I trust Matt and Tony to make sure my cars are always running right! They dont try to cheat me or try to make me pay more! I don’t trust my cars with any other mechanics, period!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the review Heather,if we had a list of favorite customers you would be on it. As you know we are here when you need us. Call or drop in anytime.

PP
Pete P.
Toyota Prius v
11/15/2018
Matt
Wright’s Complete Automotive does great work for me.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/17/2018

Thanks alot for the review Pete.

LC
Larry C.
11/13/2018
Knowledgeable friendly & experienced
Matt & Anthony are experienced friendly & honest.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks Larry, as always we are here for you when you need us.

AK
Atanas K.
Virginia
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Atanas said this business's staff was fast, accurate and easy to work with.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks Atanas for the review. Your trust and loyalty is well appreciated. We are here when you need us.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/02/2018
Service on my Van
I've been restoring a 1978 Chevy van for a little over a year. After several repairs by other shops, the van still had minor issues both mechanical and visual. The guys at Wrights Automotive listened to my concerns and corrected the mistakes other shops had made. Their computerized system allows the customer to get an itemized quote of the services by email and stores that data for future review. Wrights Automotive is a transmission specialist. They did an outstanding job on my 40 year old transmission. I pulled the cover off the engine housing to find it had been repainted, and signed and dated by Matt, the owner. Anyone who puts their name on their work and takes that kind of pride in customer satisfaction, deserves to be put at the top of Automotive repair services.

Great job Guys.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks alot for the review Mike.We do our best for you and we take great pride in our work. Going that extra mile is an easy choice when it comes to customer satisfaction. Your appreciation is our reward. We are here when you need us.....

BT
Becky T.
Lorton, VA
Kia Optima
10/29/2018
Another Outstanding Experience
I cannot say enough good things about Matt and his team at Wright’s Complete Automotive. Absolutely fair and honest!! And as a woman that knows nothing about a car I truly appreciate that. I will be a customer for life!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for the review Becky. Your satisfaction is goal #1. Being honest and fair is a very big part of that. As always, we are here when you need us....

Barry S.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Barry said he would recommend this business for service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks Barry, it is a pleasure to serve you.

AQ
Alex Q.
Falls Church, VA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that the service was really good at this business and he would recommend them.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the review Alex. We do our best to be the best for you. Let us know when you need us.

Robert B.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/02/2018
Amazing service
I can’t give enough praise to tia company! They are amazing at what they do and they do it with the utmost care! I will continue to recommend it to everybody I know!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for the review Robert. We do our best for you and we deeply appreciate your loyalty and your recommendations. Were here if you need us...

LL
Lauri L.
Honda Fit
09/26/2018
Great service and friendly staff.
Wright's is my go to place for service on my car. I can rely on Wright's to do only what needs to be done and do the work in a timely and professional manner. I won't go anywhere else.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks Lauri, your satisfaction is our highest compliment.We are here for you now and far into the future.

TR
Tyler R.
Fairfax Station, VA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business provided good pricing, they were efficient, and quick.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks for the review Tyler. Fair affordable pricing and efficiancy are good business traits that we strive for. We are here when you need us.