11/16/2019
Always there to help
Always has time to help me
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks Heather, you are priority #1.

TE
Tom E.
11/10/2019
Always great service!
Matt always provides great service. I strongly recommend for all automotive repair.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks alot for the review Tom. As always it is a pleasure to work for you.

JE
Joan E.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2019
Great service once again!
As always! Matt at wrights complete auto got the job done and cheap!!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks Joan, we do quality work at a less expensive price because we know what its like on a day to day budget. However we never sacrifice that quality.

JE
Joan E.
11/06/2019
Excellent service as always!
Matt is extremely reliable whenever we need one of our 3 very diverse cars repaired (bmw, Ford F-150 and Toyota RAV4).
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for the review Joan and Tom. You guys are the best and I will be here when ever you need me.

Lamont B.
Acura ILX
11/02/2019
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the review, your satisfaction is priority #1.

RL
Ron L.
10/18/2019
Transmission replacememt
Matt did a great job at a good price. He also helped identify other items my truck needed
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thanks Ron, we're here to help in any way we can. Your satisfaction is our pleasure.

TN
Timothy N.
10/02/2019
Maint
I have brought my car and truck here, both with great service. Would recommend and will utilize again myself.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/03/2019

Thanks Tim, your satisfaction is our happiness. We'll be here when you need us.

Fairfax Station, VA
09/20/2019
Excellent value
Got me in based on what worked for my schedule at a good price.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks for the review, timing and affordability are two very important features. Your satisfaction is our pleasure.

Arlington, VA
Mazda CX-5
09/19/2019
Friendly person, honest and great work!
Such a great experience, no surprises, great service and friendly person!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for your review. Doing our best for you is what we do. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

08/20/2019
Wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks again Heather, we will continue to work hard for you and earn that trust just like it is the first time.

LL
Lauri L.
Honda Fit
08/16/2019
Friendly, Reliable service!
Friendly reliable service done on time. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/17/2019

Thanks Lauri, your satisfaction is most important to us and your loyalty is most appreciated.

LC
Larry C.
07/31/2019
Knowledgeable friendly service
Matt is a really knowledgeable mechanic & a wonderful person with good life experience & wisdom that cannot be learned in any institution of learning; only the school of hard knocks. He is only interested in the wellbeing of my car & me & would never try to make a dishonest dollar. Once I needed a new bumper & would’ve Preferred I get a new part but obtained one from a junkyard as he knew I’m trying to save money
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Larry, your best interest is and will always be our most important decisions. We will always keep your budget in mind.

07/26/2019
Wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks Heather, I will work hard to keep that trust.....

Steve S.
07/22/2019
Great Experience!
Once again, Matt did an excellent job in diagnosing the problem with my vehicle, estimating the time needed to repair it and then following through with the repairs, on time and within the cost estimate. Matt's direct and honest approach is an extremely welcome approach to car maintenance.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks Steve, putting it all up front leaves very little room for surprises. It's your car and your money and you deserve to have peace of mind. Thanks again and we are here for you whenever you need us.

LL
Lauri L.
Honda Fit
07/10/2019
The service fast, friendly and very well done. Wright's is both reliable and trustworthy and I would highly recommend them.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/13/2019

Thanks Lauri, great customers are truly a blessing.

Clint B.
Lexus GX
06/28/2019
Great trustworthy mechanic
I appreciate his excellent service and honesty. I highly recommend.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks for the review Mr. Burnham. Your satisfaction is priority #1.

Jennifer H.
Fairfax, VA
Mazda CX-9
06/20/2019
Always great service
Matt is always very nice and helpful and always gets everything done quickly.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/22/2019

Thanks alot for taking the time to leave a review Jennifer. We do our best to make sure you get the best treatment possible. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Rich W.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Dodge Dakota
06/14/2019
Very honest
Wright auto is a trust worthy car care center. Matt is very honest and has taken great care of our vehicles.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the review Rich. Working for you has been an honor.

JO
Jacob O.
State College, PA
05/30/2019
service
great help with our civic which was totaled on I-95. Thanks for everything
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/01/2019

Thanks Jacob, we appreciate your trust in us and we hope you never have to experience that again.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
05/25/2019
Chevy Van Repair
My 40 year old van had an A/C Compressor go bad. The van also had several oil leaks needed to be repaired along with a brake issue. Matt worked his magic and solved all of the problems to make the van cool for the summer and safe for daily driving. Wrights Automotive is THE only place to take your vehicle for service and repair.
Thanks!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/29/2019

Doing business with you is always a pleasure Mike. Thanks for the review and we will always do our best for you.