Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ford Econoline Wagon
12/07/2018
Professional and trustworthy.
Always deliver.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 12/07/2018

I thank you for taking the time to recommend us, and give us such a great review..

James W.
Toyota Matrix
12/05/2018
Excellent , reasonable service with extras !
I've been using Wynnewood Park Service since 2000, they have nursed a sickly Ford Escort and two Japanese hatchbacks, they never do work that does not need doing and always do high quality work. As I recently broke my left leg I did not want to drive my car home (Stick Shift) they kindly drove me back in my car, that's great service. Many thanks to Ed and his crew !

Dr Jim Waters
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your great review, we appreciate you very much and thank you for your loyalty.

Michael C.
Philadelphia, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are trustworthy and give good service.

Always a pleasure to see you, you have a great
personalty and ease about yourself that I really appreciate..

ET
Eric T.
Broomall, PA
11/21/2018
Trustworthy and reliable
We’ve been going there for years and have always been very satisfied. And nice people!
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks For Your Years Of Loyalty...

Joseph M.
Dodge Journey
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the service and the staff at this business were terrific.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank You For Your Review And Your Loyalty.

AK
Anthony K.
Narberth, PA
Dodge Journey
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the service was good. He was happy with the service.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 stare review.

Ed Brown

Jewel K.
11/08/2018
Service on November7
As usual the service at Wynnewood Park was prompt and efficient. I had an oil change and a radiator flush.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 11/09/2018

A special customer that has been loyal for years,
we very much appreciate your support.

Jeanne C.
Warminster, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said the business has wonderful employees. She used to live in the neighborhood. Now she lives over an hour and half away and still takes her vehicles there. She has been going there for over 25 years.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 11/08/2018

That's what I call loyalty, we all appriciate your continued friendship.

SG
Shawn G.
Darby, PA
10/30/2018
Bradley and easy experience !
Very friendly and courteous outstanding service !!
Very reasonable pricing !!!
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us that excellent review.

Westminster, MD
Jeep Liberty
10/28/2018
car review
You guys have always done a fantastic job. you run an honest and reliable business. It is greatly appreciated, especially from someone who just moved here.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/29/2018

It's great to welcome a new customer to our family of happy neighbors. We are a shop that has been in this community for over four decades, We appreciate each and ever one of our loyal friends

RP
Richard P.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the customer service is always good at this business. He was in a hurry and the staff took care of him and treated him like he was special, which he appreciated.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/25/2018

You are special, you and your family have been doing business with our shop forever, I appreciate it, as do the rest of the crew.

HG
Herbert G.
10/22/2018
Personalized service & friendly staff
Ed Brown has been servicing our cars with personalized care & honest evaluations since 1979. It’s a pleasure to deal with Ed & his highly competent staff. Ed really listens to our concerns & questions, then answers with the knowledge and experience of the expert he is! We wouldn’t take our cars to anyone else! Mary Ellen makes sure we’re scheduled, reminds us & is courteous when we’re there. Steve, still with Ed after many years always has a good word about life & then asks us for the sounds we heard that caused us to bring our car. He handles everything possible with the confidence you want in a mechanic. Thank you Wynnewood Park for excellent service! We feel like family with you!
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/22/2018

Great Review, Thank You So Much, It Means A Great Deal To Us When We Receive These Glowing Reviews.
We Work Very Hard Every Day, And This Helps Make It worthwhile..

FM
Frank M.
Cadillac Seville
10/21/2018
Inspection
As always, we were pleased with your services. Our 1978 Caddy went in for inspection. Everyone has always been super nice to us. We appreciate it.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/21/2018

Always happy to have you and your wife at our shop,
that you for your kind words.

SG
Shelley G.
Wayne, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
10/20/2018
Awesome service!
It is always a pleasure to take my car here for service! They drop me off at my office and pick me up when my car is ready! So no need to wait there all day! My office is close by, but not walking distance. I also appreciate the service reminders because it is so important to keep up with normal maintenance and sometimes we get busy with life and forget! Thank you for always taking great care of my car! I won’t take my car anywhere else!
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you Shelly for the great review we appreciate you also and it’s always a pleasure seeing you and your son, it’s are pleasure.

Jeff T.
10/19/2018
Accurate, efficient, and friendly service
Ed and Mary Ellen always manage to fit us in when issues arise with our cars, no matter how minor the issue. With this latest visit, Wynnewood Park diagnosed and fixed problems with two tires within a few hours after I dropped off the car. We feel completely comfortable and confident bringing our cars to them and seeking their advice: in fact, we've been doing it for over twenty years now.

I thank you very much for being loyal and for being so easy to work with, it makes our job so much easier
And I thank you both for that.

Robert C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shelly. She said she would recommend this business for service.

EM
Edward M.
Toyota Prius c
10/17/2018
very late state inspection
I was very late on my state inspection. I left a phone message on sunday and then emailed Ed. He got back to me to let me know he reeived my email and that he would take a look at the schedule to see if he could fit me in. Then on sunday evening and again very early on Monday, I think at 5:05AM, he emailed me to let me know he could fit me in and get the inspection done. I wasn't surprised. Ed and his staff are vwonderful. Thank you Ed.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/17/2018

My pleasure, I'm glad to be able to get you back on the road. We appreciate you and all our loyal customers

WW
William W.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
William said they are fast and reasonably priced.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your review, and your patronage

WB
William B.
10/12/2018
Been going to Wynnewood Park for over 30 years. They are honest, dependable, and highly competent.
Car is always ready when we need it.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/13/2018

Always great to see you and your wife and to continue servicing your vehicles, as we have been for theses many years.

DN
David N.
Nissan Rogue
10/09/2018
Always excellent service!
I've been taking my husband and my cars to Wynnwood Park Service for almost 10 years. We are always so thrilled with every aspect from the wonderful customer service to the service itself. They are very trustworthy and that's so important to us. We will continue to rely on them and recommend them to our friends as well.
Ed Brown &., President / Owner from Wynnewood Park Service responded on 10/10/2018

Your review as well as your loyalty is greatly appreciated, we will continue to give you our best
family friendly service.