SO
Shirley O.
Oldsmobile Aurora
12/10/2018
Surperb Service
Every Time I take my car in for service, I am always very pleased with the "fix my car" and as uaual they Do A Great Job.

Tony B.
Mulvane, KS
Dodge Charger
12/05/2018
Quick service on a Saturday
I needed some exhaust work done on a Saturday and other than large chains most places weren't open. They were able to get me right in and out in almost no time for very reasonable price.

Mike W.
Dodge Durango
12/03/2018
Never less than excellent
Personally, I love family owned and operated businesses. I believe X-Treme Automotive exemplifies a true owner/operated business when greeted by and serviced by family members. Providing excellent, personal service is how this business has maintained decades of loyal/repeat customers.

LH
Liz H.
Belle Plaine, KS
Dodge Durango
11/19/2018
Friendly and helpful, fast service

VH
Vickie H.
Potwin, KS
Ford Edge
11/14/2018
They have my best interest in mind.
The entire group take great care of their customers. You can trust sny recommendations they make. They don’t try to “up sell” you when you come in.

TW
Tollie W.
Chrysler 300
11/04/2018
Honesty,
They are very friendly, and honest ...when I came in it was almost time for them to close and he still was willing to look at my car. I was thinking maybe he would make an appointment for another day because I came so late...but he told me what the problem was and said he could fix it today. I left there knowing they are my new mechanics!!! I will recommend them to anyone who is in need of a good honest mechanic.

Manny P.
Chrysler 300
11/03/2018
Every time I've been to this place I be gotten nothing bit the beat of service. Thank you much for such work.
It's such a good place to get work done. Prices are so reasonable I've been back 3 times. Thank you much. Your friend Manny Perez

11/03/2018
Down to earth and straight forward
I needed my exhaust patched.. I was under a time restraint and needed it done. They looked at and gave me a fair price and did the work in a timely manner.

DF
David F.
10/30/2018
Superior service
Regardless of the type of work we have had with Extreme Automotive, whether it was a simple oil change to a week long engine rebuild, the same high caliber, attentive and high craftsmanship approach has been the exact same - superior. Honest evaluation and straight talk is the cornerstone of their recommendations for service. My family and I trust Extreme Automotive for service on all of our vehicles. JoAnn and her family take care of us from the moment we call to when they hand the keys back to us. Highly recommended!

Richard M.
Cadillac CTS
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business takes the time to get the repair done right, and they have great mechanics down there.

AK
Anthony K.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he loves working with this business.

KC
Kyle C.
Dodge Charger
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said this business provided great customer service and everything got fixed. This business provides good quality service for a great price.

Mark W.
Douglass, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2018
Did good work. Called me on issues that they had with the vehicle
They did good work. Kept me advised of issues that they saw with vehicle. Charges were very fair.

Katie S.
Kansas
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the business does good work and she trusts them.

SO
Shirley O.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said she has been going to this business for a couple of years. The staff are very honest and efficient. They always do the right thing.

Skyler M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Skyler said that the service at this business was wonderful. He would recommend them.

Michael H. H.
Acura RSX
10/05/2018
Wonderful and very knowledable staff.
I would never go anywhere else. They work hard to take care of you and to keep the cost down.
Truly everyone hates to have car trouble, but these people really blunt that pain.
No doubts about this business.

Steve S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business always does a great job.

HB
Harrison B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Harrison said they do a great job.

HB
Harrison B.
09/18/2018
Great Experience!
I went in for an exhaust leak. They charged me a fair price and the technicians were very transparent with their work. Will go back for future repairs.