LYNN B.
08/17/2019
Great Technician
I called and talked with the owner and he immediately offered to assist with getting me in to diagnose the issue with my AC. The technician was extremely helpful and went over what he was doing to find the problem. He was very informative and made me feel comfortable with the experience as a new customer.

RICHARD S.
08/08/2019
Great people!
Great people!

Joe C.
Jeep Cherokee
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they treat them very well. He really likes the boss.

GMC Acadia
08/06/2019
Another Great Experience
Once again a great experience getting repairs done. Easy to set up an appointment and the customer service is beyond compare. Nice to have such a place in the Foothills.

DOUG S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/03/2019
Excellent and fast service
Brought my Daughter's car in for oil change without an appt. The service was fast and high quality.

BRIAN M.
08/03/2019
Maintenance Experience
What more can I say but another outstanding experience from the Xpress Automotive (XA) team. Wife’s car had dead battery. Went to see Wassek at XA explained situation and to make sure he had a replacement battery. He offered to lend me their jumper cable and battery pack so I did not have to call my insurance company roadside assistance and wait for them to come and give me a jump start. Above and beyond good customer service once again.

BRIAN S.
08/02/2019
Honest Service
Good service center. I trust these guys, they take a holistic approach.

Brian

JE
JIMMY E.
08/01/2019
Always Awesome Customer Service
Always awesome customer service! I’ve referred all my friends and family to Xpress Automotive. You would be crazy not to bring your vehicle here for amazing service.

FO
FABRICE O.
Dodge Caravan
07/29/2019
First time there
Just moved from California and was having ac problems. Came to this shop as it was close by to where I stay. Great job had me up and running within a couple hours. I will return again.

Mike R.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business didn't do all the work he paid them to do.

Robert M.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were very good.

Jason B.
Chandler, AZ
Ram 2500
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff gave good service and this is a good business.

TA
TED A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/23/2019
Great service work on my ML 350!!!!!!!
I continue to be VERY happy and impressed with the service work on my Mercedes ML 350.
They always provide high quality work and explain exactly what needs to be done and the cost before they start..
Great Job!!

MARGARET W.
Mitsubishi Mirage
07/21/2019
Excellent customer service!
I always receive the BEST customer service from a trustworthy business!

Jeep Patriot
07/16/2019
Outstanding
They’re beyond professional at what they do, truly a place that goes over and beyond to ensure the safety of your vehicle

CK
CHRIS K.
07/14/2019
Typically high quality service
Xpress Automotive provides high quality service with every visit.

ROBERT M.
Lexus ES 330
07/10/2019
Another job well done!!
I must admit the Xpress Automotive guys know how to handle both of my cars!!! Great service and fast service with each. Had a belt that needed tightening...sounded like I had a bird under the hood each morning when first starting it up....no problem and back to me right away. I guess what I like about them is they treat me as family...yeah, I've been there a many times with various challenges and they always come through...They really know both of our cars better than I do. Reliable and professional with how they treat me. They're in the neighborhood and conveniently located. Makes my day easy... a quick drive...no traffic to worry about...Let's keep 'em in the neighborhood!!

Thanx guys!

AK
ANDY K.
07/09/2019
Great service and work - and saves me money every time.
I appreciate that we have a trustworthy and reliable auto shop deep in Ahwatukee. I have brought all my cars here and even purchased a car through Wassak. He is the reason they have the best service in town. I've been here over a half a dozen times for various issues for me and my kids vehicles and I save money every time with super fast service. While I hate having to take a car into a shop, I do love this place!

RV
RICHARD V.
INFINITI QX4
07/09/2019
Imediate severe brake service
completely customer oriented. realistic estimate, prompt service, completely satisfied with work, I will return to Xpress auto for all future needs.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Nissan Xterra
07/02/2019
Fast, Honest, and Affordable
The only auto repair service I use.