ROBERT S.
04/14/2019
Fast, excellent service
The guy behind the counter was really friendly and was patient with me. I dropped it off and 25 mins later he gave me a call and said it was ready. I will be coming here from
now on.

Robert M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was excellent.

JOHN W.
Kia Sorento
04/07/2019
Personable
They have been great to us. Never trying to sell services we don’t need and they do a good job taking care of our cars

DK
DON K.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
03/31/2019
Auto repairs 2012 chevy Colorado-Power steering pump, rack and pinion, alignment and oil change
The guys at Xpress did a great job as always, reasonably priced and got the job done quicker than I expected. Highly recommended.

Thanks, Don Kaczmarek
rima e. from Xpress Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Dear Don!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We take a great deal of pride in our work, and it's always excellent to hear that a customer find value in our services. Whenever you're in need of assistance in the future, please know that you can call on us!

Gratefully,

Larry S.
Buick LaCrosse
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the service was good.

BD
Benjamin D.
Arizona
Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said the business was quick to respond and answered all his questions. The staff delivered bad news appropriately and he has respect for that

KK
KAREN K.
03/26/2019
Friendly, quick and reliable service!
Always a pleasant experience at Xpress. This is a local family owned business and you can feel that difference when you bring your vehicle here. They are honest, super friendly and really good at what they do.

KK
KRISTA K.
03/24/2019
Great place!
Friendly staff. Honest prices. Quick to get car services done. I was very impressed. I will be back.

PM
PAUL M.
03/23/2019
As usual very professional. Went and checked all fluids

GL
GINAMARIE L.
Honda Element
Unexpected pleasure
Completely surprised by this wonderful shop in Ahwatukee. Rima was professional, friendly and accommodating and her technician was excellent. Honest and straightforward approach to automobile service. Thank you.

WJ
WENDELL J.
Saab 9-3
03/15/2019
Fast, efficient auto service.
Very honest and accommodating. Delivered repairs on time as promised. Friendly and helpful.

Mr WENDELL ,
We strive to provide honest, consistent service, and we're delighted to hear that your experiences with us were so consistent with these goals.
Gratefully,

AP
ANDY P.
Ford Edge
Great service & customer service
They were right on time with my appointment. They change my oil
quickly and did not try to sell me a
bunch of extras .My car was cleaner
when it left then when it arrived

Dear Andy ,
impressing our customers with our care is something we strive for, and it's wonderful to read we hit our goal with you. and we appreciate your feedback .

Gratefully

Richard M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is good.

DANN L.
03/12/2019
Exceeded My Expaectations
I made an appointment and they provided what they said they would in a quick timely, fashion. I appreciate it when it happens the way it is suppose to happen. Definitely going back.

Dear Dann,
We always want to know if the expectations of our valued customers are met,
thank you for sharing your feedback! Our team is glad that we could be of service. Gratefully,

Honda Accord Coupe
03/12/2019
Excellent service!! I recommend this shop for your vehicle!
I highly recommend Xpress Automotive- Wassek and his staff are very knowledgeable and customer service friendly!

HT
HOLLY T.
03/10/2019
Outstanding
Xpress Automotive is outstanding. Full-service auto repair and maintenance. The owners are extremely honest and fair. Excellent mechanics. We have been very grateful for Xpress Automotive owners and how they treat customers and our vehicles! We really trust them. They have proven their integrity time and time again.

MACK R.
03/04/2019
Did a fine job with my A/C repair.

RF
ROSE F.
Dodge Challenger
03/03/2019
Reasonable & Fair
This shop is reasonable and fair. The owner is always professional and explains all the issued and concerns well. The waiting area is nice and clean too. I would highly recommend this shop.

GMC Acadia
03/03/2019
Air Conditioning
I actually enjoy bringing my car to Xpress Automotive. Great customer service and they are responsive to your needs. An Ahwatukee Foothills gem.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/01/2019
Excellent service and very reasonable
Highly recommend