KYLE B.
12/12/2019
Outstanding
Terrific, fast no BS service. Owner Wassek and team will give it to you straight with no attempt to gouge or up sell unnecessary repairs or service.

BLAKE H.
Mesa, AZ
Honda Civic Sdn
12/11/2019
Top notch shop
I can’t give higher praise to Xpress Automotive. They always go above and beyond and are more than reasonable on pricing.

NG
NANCY G.
12/10/2019
Fast/clean/efficient/ thorough and friendly
Wassek is fantastic and runs a super clean, fast, honest and friendly business. The service here is impeccable. He is thorough and shows you every step of the way what the mechanics are seeing. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. I trust that I am getting comprehensive service no matter what I bring the car in for. I highly recommend them!!

LORINE B.
Jeep Compass
12/08/2019
Excellent, personalized, honest service
Convenient for me, owner greeted me with a smile. Checked my vehicle concerns and sent me on my way with a smile. I will definately be back!!

GD
GARY D.
Cadillac XTS
12/05/2019
Great customer service! Appointment time was very accommodating! In & out on time!

AC
APRIL C.
Chandler, AZ
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2019
Friendly, fast Reliable service
Highly recommend Xpress Automotive! I took my trucks in for an oil change, they had me in and out in no time flat. So easy to work with and professional reliable service. THANK YOU!

KL
KEITH L.
11/27/2019
We've always been highly satisfied with Xpress. They are quick, honest and through. Unlike most repair shops the people are Xpress don't try and find things that are wrong just to pad the repair bill. If it's not broke, they will tell you. That kind of honesty is tough to come by these days and we always appreciate it!!

JANINE W.
Houston, TX
Dodge Ram Van
11/26/2019
Peace of Mind!
Big thanks to the guys at Xpress Automotive for checking the weird noises in my camper van. It was just noisy struts and now that I know what it is, I can drive the next 1000 miles pretty much worry-free!

AP
AARON P.
11/26/2019
Great service and honesty!
Been here twice and very pleased with honesty and service one of the few places you get that.

RP
ROBERT P.
11/25/2019
Very professional, very timely. Would use again

JAMES B.
11/25/2019
Always a pleasant experience
I was hoping to quickly get an oil change, but understood that my request was as a walk in. I was in and out of there within 15 minutes. He made sure to ask me if I've done the other services necessary for the age of my car and I appreciate that since I am not very good at keeping up on the mileage services!

RALPH G.
11/22/2019
Very fast service
I think I was out of there in 15 or 20 minutes. Outstanding!

J R R.
11/22/2019
Excellent, precise and prompt service!
I received a last minute scheduled trip for my truck and needed to get a immediate oil change and some other services before I left. I called the shop, was immediately quoted a reasonable rate and a one hour turnaround time! I took the truck in, the owner was professional, on task and got the job done for me as advertised. Couldn’t be happier with the service! Great place. Highly recommend!

ROBERT M.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/16/2019
Review
Treat you like family...

Honda Civic Cpe
11/13/2019
My car was in and out very quickly. The place is nice and clean. Affordable and convenient!

Tempe, AZ
Honda Civic Si
11/13/2019
Quick & fair price!
My oil change was done way faster than I expected & for a reasonable price. Will be back.

BRIAN M.
Buick LaCrosse
11/02/2019
Maintenance Experience
As always, what more can I say about Wassek and his Xpress Automotive team - great service, fair price and honest. The online website portal is fantastic. It provides history information regarding your vehicle and extremely user-friendly for making appointments.

AJ

Scottsdale, AZ
Nissan Maxima
10/27/2019
Oil Change
In and out in 20 minutes. Was greeted kindly and taken care of right away. Top notch customer service.

BN
BRUCE N.
Buick Enclave
10/26/2019
Service, Integrity.
Took me in on short notice for a desperate oil change late on a Saturday afternoon.