Charles B.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she likes the manager.

Mitch B.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the repair work was good and he was very satisfied with his experience. The staff was quick and thorough.

Michelle S.
07/25/2018
fast and Friendly
I have used Xpress two times now. The owner is very friendly and fast. I have never had any problems I would recommend them

DN
Dave N.
Ford Edge
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Dave said it was a good experience.

BG
Bryan G.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the facility was very helpful and friendly. He liked the fact that the staff worked with him and had good communication regarding his vehicle.

KV
Kenda v.
07/11/2018
Service with a Smile
Scheduling appointment is easy via online or phone. They are honest in advance if there is a potential Wait Time (I don't mind - they have a Keurig!!). My experiences have been positive every time and there is no pressure to add "stuff" to the bill. Friendly, fair and locally owned.

Jared G.
Aurora, CO
Nissan Xterra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Jared said he would recommend this business for service.

Joe C.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the manager is nice and responsive.

KEN M.
06/20/2018
2001 Dodge
Wassek kept me informed of the issues and cost. He and his staff ensured the vehicle was repaired quickly. Very friendly.

LP
Lupe P.
Glendale, AZ
Chevrolet Traverse
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Lupe said the staff is great. She stated they always get her in with out an appointment and are always there too help her out.

shane s.
06/07/2018
MISDIAGNOSED AIR CONDITIONING LEAK
MISDIAGNOSED AIR CONDITIONING LEAK of my Kia Soul 2013

March 7, 2018 - AC not cooling
They just filled up with Freon gas without checking for possible leaks
I paid $120.79

April 10, 2018 - AC not cooling again!
They said it’s the valves (High & Low) without checking the hose
I paid 110.52

June 6, 2018 - AC not cooling again!
This time they said it’s the hose!
Quoted me $1,045

June 7, 2018 - Went to AZ Auto Air for second opinion
They used Fluro Dye in leak test.
Nothing wrong with the hose or the valves (including the replaced ones).
The leak was from the Condenser which had a small hole in it.
Quoted me $764.66 (Including new condenser, parts & labour)

If Xpress Automotive had applied UV Dye or Detector/Sniffer at the very first time, they would have been able to diagnose the problem and locate the leak(s).

Very inconvenient for me, and I had to pay over $230 for nothing.

Shane S.
06/06/2018
MISDIAGNOSED AIR CONDITIONING LEAK
My Kia Soul 2013

March 7, 2018 - AC not cooling
They just filled up with Freon gas without checking for possible leaks
I paid $120.79

April 10, 2018 - AC not cooling again!
They said it’s the valves (high & Low) without checking the hose
I paid 110.52

June 6, 2018 - AC not cooling again!
This time they said it’s the hose!
Quoted me $1,045

If they had applied UV Dye or Detector/Sniffer at the very first time, they would have been able to diagnose the problem and locate the leaks. Very inconvenient for me, and I had to pay over $230 for nothing.

RJ
ROB J.
05/06/2018
Best service in Ahwatukee hands down
rima e. from Xpress Automotive responded on 06/07/2018

Thanks, Rob! We appreciate your business. Our team is more than happy to have been of service

Dave B.
Ford Expedition
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he would recommend the business for service.
rima e. from Xpress Automotive responded on 06/07/2018

There is no greater gift than your high recommendation, Dave, so our entire team is grateful for it.

JE
JIMMY E.
04/27/2018
Great Service and Great Family Owned Company
Can't say how wonderful it is to finally find a Great automotive repair/maintaince shop locally. They offer Great Service for a Good Price which is always a wonderful thing.
rima e. from Xpress Automotive responded on 06/07/2018

Jimmy, it's so great to hear from you! We believe in treating others the way we would want to be treated,
It means a great deal to our team to know you had a positive experience with us, and please let us know when we can serve you again.

Gratefully,

DAVID S.
Nissan JUKE
04/27/2018
Great, Fast service
The owner is really friendly and helpful. I came in for an oil change, which took literally 15 minutes - awesome - and he noticed I needed new tires (which I do - I've been putting it off). He started out by quoting me one of his least expensive options, and worked up from there. I appreciated him giving me options, and not just starting off with what he thought I could be taken for. I ended up buying tires from him since I appreciated the clean place, fast service, and friendly crew.

GG
GUY G.
04/22/2018
Every Time we go to Xpress Automotive we have a good experience. They are always friendly and smiling. This is a Great local business in the foothills that we all should support.

Guy G

MACK R.
04/21/2018
Xpress Automotive - Best auto service in the east valley
I have had two cars serviced with Xpress Automotive. Mr El-rabaa (the manager) is honest, knowledgeable, and friendly. These qualities are hard to find in an auto shop. The quality of work was excellent - they will fix it right the first time. Honest and speedy, I have finally found a shop that I like in this area.
rima e. from Xpress Automotive responded on 06/07/2018

Thanks, Mack! We are privileged to have been of service. Our goal is to make sure we take care of our customers as well as their vehicles, so it's great to know that is what you received. We hope to see you again! Gratefully,

CAROL W.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/17/2018
Great service and customer service
Extremely pleased with the overall service experience and will continue to put my trust in this company. Thanks for earning my trust in my first ever non dealership service of my FJ Cruiser!

Carol!
we are thrilled to read we that we earned your trust.
Thank you for choosing our Xpress Automotive and we look forward to future opportunities to be of service. Gratefully,

HT
HOLLY T.
04/16/2018
Xpress Automotive-- Excellent care, expertise, and integrity
We are very grateful for the great diagnosis of our car and how very honest the owners and technician were. They could have required $1000 for a fuel pump replacement, but instead discovered it was just a problem with a switch. Their honesty saved us $1000. We really appreciate their expertise and integrity.