DARALYN L.
12/03/2018
Service repair
The service always great ! I had to
Get my Land Rover towed and Wassek was
So helpful and gave me a referral .

Arcia M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Arcia said that the place had good service and they were friendly.

TH
Tina H.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Tina said she likes the service at the business, they are nice, and they don't try to sell her something that she doesn't need.

RV
Rick V.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business did a good job.

MA
MARTHA A.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/25/2018
Love them
It puts me at great ease that my cars are in good hands of a professional
Reasonable prices and amazing service

CK
CHRIS K.
Volkswagen CC
11/22/2018
Outstanding customer service
Thank you for making a problem right and providing great customer service. Mistakes can be made by anyone and you made it right, thank you.

MACK R.
11/17/2018
Quality auto service
Xpress Automotive is the place to service your car/truck in Ahwatukkee. This is not a big corporate shop and they will work with you to meet any special needs. Highly recommended!

CYNTHIA B.
11/15/2018
Honest friendly service
Dependable friendly service. I appreciate the past referrals and honest input at fair price for competent reliable service.

PM
PAUL M.
11/14/2018
Oil change and finding out why brake light kept going om
Great work ,great knowledge I proper way to take care of problem

LE
LARRY E.
Nissan Frontier
11/13/2018
Excellent service and fair prices
And with no pressure to up-sell me stuff I don't need. I'm so happy with Xpress Automotive that I drive back to Phoenix from Nevada for service.

AC
APRIL C.
Chandler, AZ
11/09/2018
Excellent Service!
Wasek provided us excellent service. They were fast, affordable and thorough with the service provided. It is difficult to find a trustworthy mechanic and I will gladly refer my friends!

KEVIN B.
Austin, TX
11/04/2018
Amazingly honest and friendly!
I was passing through town and needed an oil change and a tire/axel inspected. I was lucky enough to find xpress because the staff was so honest and helped me immensely in a place where I had no recommendations. It’s tough to find an honest mechanic, but I was able to with xpress.

RD
RICHARD D.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/01/2018
Excellent customer care and quality of care
We had an excellent experience. Wassek genuinely cared about our family’s needs and worked to ensure we got the best care and necessary repairs at the best prices. We highly recommend! This will be where we take our cars now and for future needs.

PC
PETER C.
10/31/2018
Oil change and tire check
Great customer service and very fast!!

10/30/2018
Great service.
I am a repeat customer because they are always, friendly and professional. Got me in right away and are honest with no up sell.

JEFF G.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/16/2018
Courteous and friendly
Very professional and friendly service

Larry B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business met everything he needed from them.

SK
SANDRA K.
10/10/2018
Great local business!!
Great place friendly knowledgeable and kind. We will be back for sure!!

WW
WENDI W.
10/05/2018
Excellent Business
This Automotive business is family owned and operated. I live in the Ahwatukee area and use them for all my car needs. Anything from oil changes, air filters, low air pressure , blinker bulbs, etc. they can repair. I have had the opportunity to meet the wife and husband of this business. They are both wonderful people who give excellent customer service. They always put their customers first and give complete satisfaction to each and everyone. Please consider them next time your car needs service.

MF
MIKE F.
Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018
Everyone at this place is always a pleasure to work with, they are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, hard to ask for much more.