10/14/2020
Friendly and professional service!
I’m so glad a friend referred me to Xpress Automotive! Every experience I have is friendly & professional! I would recommend Xpress Automotive to anyone looking for an honest car maintenance experience.

PM

DN
DANIELLE N.
10/09/2020
Amazing Customer Service
From the initial call to picking up the truck, can’t say enough about the customer service. Great communication and automotive service. Definitely coming back here for all my automotive services.

DAVE B.
GMC Canyon
10/07/2020
The Best
Once again, the service, friendliness, professionalism, and expediency were the very best. Wassak genuinely cares and always comes through for you. I’ll go nowhere else!

SARA S.
Toyota Sequoia
10/06/2020
Friendly, Fast Service
Very accommodating, able to get in last minute for an oil change before heading out on a trip. I prefer to support local business whenever possible so it’s a bonus that Xpress Automotive also provides great service at a fair price.

RJ
ROB J.
Great auto repair shop
Honest service

SCOTT M.
GMC Acadia
10/03/2020
Small, honest, family-owned business; quality work
Need I say more? I’ll keep coming back. Wassek is a stand-up guy.

MARTIN S.
Volkswagen Jetta
Excellent customer service!
Fast and efficient service even though I did not have an appointment. The owner is personable and extremely knowledgable. I will definitely return!

ROSS B.
09/30/2020
Great neighborhood business
Excellent service. A simple oil change and cabin filter change with no surprises. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

LISA S.
Kia Sorento
09/28/2020
Quick, Great Customer Service
First time customer, it was easy scheduling my appointment online, which was followed up and confirmed the next day. The owner was very appreciative and I didn't feel like I was being upsold at any point. I will definitely return for my needs not covered by my vehicle warranty.

MA
MONILISA A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/21/2020
Great Expectations!
Express Automotive came highly recommended, and they definitely did not disappoint! Honest and thorough in their review of my car, they took a recommendation sheet from a dealership, did their own examination, and found that a few things were definitely not necessary to fix at this time. Being on a budget, it was a huge relief. Thank you Wassek and Rima! You're the best!

09/18/2020
Excellent service!
Grest service, fast and very friendly!

RICHARD S.
Nissan Rogue
09/16/2020
The people who work there
Great people!

09/15/2020
Great customer service, friendly and extremely helpful in talking through questions and concerns!
I was recommended to Xpress Automotive and have nothing but great things to say about my experience. All of my questions and concerns were answered and well explained, we talked through options and price points. They truly want to help figure out what issue or issues are going on with your vehicle so they ask a lot of questions so as not to waste your time trying to figure it out on their own. Very friendly and no pressure to purchase anything unnecessary for my car. Great local business that I would highly recommend!

DEAN G.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/15/2020
Best of the best
These guys did an excellent job, I first took my car to Firestone and they tried robbing me for a new battery which wasnt the issue with my car. The owner at Xpress thoroughly diagnosed my car and found the root of issue and even went above and beyond and fixed other minor things that could cause future problems. I strongly recommend this place for a reliable, affordable mechanic.