GT
Greg T.
Valencia, CA
07/26/2021
Work mashup is excellent
I like the help they're very mature and responsible the man who make this place happen or very good and they're very pleased with what they do on other people's cars to put 100% into helping us out I appreciate it extreme Autosport, GT
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to help you!

NC
Nicholas C.
07/24/2021
Great Costomer service and amazing work on vehicles
This place is awesome, I have had my truck worked on a few times by them and every time I leave very happy with the way it turns out. They all are very passionate about their work and are doing their best work for everyone.
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you so much for your review!!

GA
Genevieve A.
07/21/2021
Took them all day for my an alignment and two front tinted windows and I had to call them for an update but they did a great job. They also apologized for the long wait. They seem to be a great group of men who are helpful in answering questions. They do need to hire some females though. :)
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for your review! It will help us to improve our service!

DIANE G.
California City, CA
Toyota Prius v
07/12/2021
Amazing as usual ❤️
I drive an hour and a half to come here. I’m always treated like I’m the only customer that matters at the time. Everyone is always so friendly and helpful. My car is repaired correctly and I don’t worry when I drive away. Thank you so much 🥰
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for your feedback!!

BL
Bobby L.
07/02/2021
Awsome tint job
I took my Mercedes Benz a few years back and I was happy with their work.
So when I traded it in a few days ago for an Audi A4
I had to have extreme audio do the tint for me I trusted no one else great job guys .
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 07/03/2021

Thank you!!!

Mark S.
06/30/2021
Great Customer Service
John was helpful in in gathering the information for the LED headlight swap for my vehicle. I plan to go back for other mods in the future
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Russell H.
Simi Valley, CA
06/29/2021
Great Customer Service
Love Extreme AutoSports, their customer service is excellent! They installed our Auto Start and new Radio system in one day, and we just love being able to start our Diesel Truck remotely!
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to help you!

GT
Greg T.
Valencia, CA
06/22/2021
I think all the other workers there are excellent good attitude positive workers very friendly to
Again quote on quote you guys are really great people and your kind you're free giving and you know a lot you're smart automobile creations oh, this is Gregg a Thompson,
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/22/2021

Hi

Thank you so much for your review! It helps us to improve our service!

KEITH B.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
HUMMER H2
06/13/2021
Sound and Light
Xtreme Autosports SCV installed a great sound system and LED lights in my H2 Hummer. The installation was clean and precise, the sound quality outstanding, and their service was on time as promised!
I highly recommend Xtreme Autosports SCV to anyone looking for top quality upgrades to your vehicle!
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you so much for your review!!

KO
KAMRON O.
GMC Canyon
06/09/2021
Amazing people and service
At Xtreme auto they treat everyone like family and are very on top of whatever your there to have done. They treat you with respect and are amazing at what they do. Would recommend them to anyone in the area
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for letting us know, we are glad to help you!

TJ
Troy J.
Nissan 370Z
06/04/2021
LED ANGEL EYES
Once again I'm amazed with the quantity work, professionalism, and attention to detail this shop displays. I returned after 4 1/2 years to get my headlights retrofitted again with new LED and Angel Eyes and they did an awesome job. Everyone was cool and fun to talk too as well. I will definitely do more business with this shop, and recommend family and friends. Best Custom shop for your money.
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/05/2021

Thank you so much! We are happy you like the results!

EM
Erick M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/01/2021
Customer service and the whole team
Great team they are 100% on your side they work miracles 💯
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback!!

RF
Robert F.
Canyon Country, CA
05/29/2021
2005 bmw 3 series stereo upgrade
Amazing work. The owners are super nice and friendly. I’ll be back to give them more of my money haha. Biggest complaint is that they are so good, which means they are crazy busy. Which isn’t a bad thing.
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 05/29/2021

Thank you so much for your review! We do appreciate your feedback to keep improving our service!

Mark H.

VP
Vanessa P.
05/17/2021
Mike is your man!
I came to xtreme autosports for a quote on mud tires for my Jeep Wrangler. Immediately we were greeted and helped. Mike is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and most of all willing to help me get the best tires for the best price. I’m super happy about my purchase and will definitely come here again.
Manny P. from Xtreme Autosports SCV responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you so much! Glad you have had a good experience with us! Hope to see you soon!