Justin S.
Audi R8 Coupe
04/15/2021
Great place!
I have used this shop multiple times. They have worked on multiple cars for myself and my wife. They do an outstanding job. They treated vehicle as if it’s their own and go out of their way to make it right. Would highly recommend them. I continue to take my vehicles there.

BP
BRIAN P.
04/14/2021
They know their stuff
I’ve been passing this place for years and finally had a car that needs some and one extra money to throw around. No one in my area is doing custom sub jobs. They told me yeah and they worked within my budget. 2 10 inch JLs with an appropriate JL amp in a sealed box hidden by a Custom beauty wall in the trunk of my daily driven BMW 325i. The bass is just and it’s not even broken in yet. I’m going to bring my M3 for some serious custom work.

OG
Omar G.
04/07/2021
Great deals and amazing service .
Amazing service really professional and clean job not to mention really good quality for great price. I recommend to any buddy 100%

ARMIN B.
Valencia, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/07/2021
Never seized to amaze me!
As a regular customer, the people here at very helpful they will try and do their best to best serve their customers.

VT
VICTORIA T.
Mitsubishi Montero
03/25/2021
Exceptional!!
Absolutely pleased with the professionalism and high level of service! Tony was patient and knowledgeable and I would recommend anyone to come here for outstanding service!

ROCKNE B.
Jaguar F-TYPE
03/24/2021
Quality work done right
My first experience with Xtreme. Wanted new wheels for my 2015 Jag. Sam found a very creative solution to get me exactly what I wanted. My son will be taking his Mustang in soon. Highly recommended.

TO
TODD O.
02/28/2021
POP TRUNK CTS-V JL
A knowledgeable and friendly place. Good customer service and I would do business again there. Lived in Santa Clarita 3 years and had no idea how big there shop was and they offer a complete list of custom services for cars and trucks!
If you want it they can get it and install it! Thanks guys for the bangin JL's in the Cadi!!

RAE M.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
02/18/2021
Poor Work Ethic
Customer service was good, my challenge was with the person who actually did the work on my vehicle. I payed for the labor to correctly be done. That didn’t happen, whom ever the person is, maybe management should have them RETRAINED ASAP! There’s no excuse for poor work Ethic on any level when your working with someone’s safety.

WC
Wilmer C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/04/2021
Very friendly and honest
Great customer service and customer comes first , great deal in everything you need for your cars can wait to take my wife car to get her stereo system installed.

JZ

CURT W.
Ram 1500
02/02/2021
Stereo, Tires & Wheels
Went to Xtreme Autosports for the first time and met Sam. He was very informative and help me choose a new stereo, tires and wheels for my Ram Promaster City.
They completed the job in one day and did a very professional job. I highly recommend them.

BARRETT B.
01/21/2021
Excellent Work
I was hesitant about get work done on my truck because it’s only two months old. But these guys were very knowledgeable and professional. They did a great job on my tint for my 2020 f150 and I will be back later this month to get my stereo installed. I highly recommend these guys. I’m a firefighter and will also refer my buddies. Thanks again guys!

ANTHONY S.
01/19/2021
Took care of me everyone was straight forward! Amazing team
Got my lift kit and bumper installed I’mma completely satisfied with the outcome I appreciate them not just jumping the gun and doing things they know should be done without asking me for example they told me my truck was done but they didn’t wanna trim it without my consent and now I see what they are talking about with the rubbing so imma take it back to get trimmed and the amount of knowledge everyone has makes it so much better wish I knew the people names there to shout them out but everyone that out there hands on my truck knew what they were talking about definitely get what you pay for great team Sam thanks man I’ll see you soon!!!!

TG
Tony G.
Valencia, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/16/2021
Turbocharger Install Success!
I brought a custom-built turbocharger kit for my Mazda to Sam and his team of professionals to install. They worked with me every step of the way to ensure that it was being done right and the way that I wanted.

If there are any hiccups or missing parts they were sure to let me know immediately which helped put my mind at ease.

They pay attention to quality of components and little details like using better screws and bolts for durability and reliability of a system.

I could not ask for a better experience with performance car parts, and I will be going back to them anytime I have new parts I want put on my car!

JAYDEN T.