TF
Tom & Sandy F.
Ram Dakota
02/12/2021
We have been dealing with this business for 50 plus years. Have never been disappointed.

RE
Robert E.
Bear, DE
Ram 1500
02/06/2021
Good honest work. And professionalism.
I take my vehicles there because of the quality of work I get. Bill always have them finished when he says they will be done. Honest work, honest man. Thanks Bill.

PP
Patricia P.
Bear, DE
Jeep Patriot
02/05/2021
They are real pros!
My jeep is almost ten years old and is in tip tip condition thanks to Bill Weicker and employees past and present. When they finish servicing my jeep and I drive away, it always feels like I'm in a brand new vehicle. Thank you for your professionalism and welcoming environment.

Joseph L.
02/04/2021
Great pricing and good work and good customer service
Very down to earth,honest,and reasonable with the pricing

Rene B.
Newark, DE
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2021
Honesty and a great work ethic!
I have full confidence when I bring my vehicles to be serviced at Bill's garage. For me, it was a no-brainer, initially I'd been given a great review by a friend, which turned out to be very accurate. Next, I've experienced first-hand, quality workmanship,
a conscientious, informed approach in problem solving. All for a reasonable price.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Y-Car Auto Repair to anyone!

Wilmington, DE
Nissan Versa
01/22/2021
Honest, fair but high quality repairs
I've now had 3 repairs done on 2 of my cars here and each has been a great experience. They're very thorough with their diagnosis and very skilled at repairing the problem. Honest, high quality work for a fair price! I will continue to use them for all future repairs as they have gained my full confidence and trust.

RO
Ramon O.
Honda Accord
01/21/2021
Friendly service highly recommend for your car repairs
I want to thank you for the great service and repairs to my car I really appreciate it.

ME
Mike E.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/20/2021
Truth & workmanship
I Thank U for the good work.i Trust. your work,Julio,Bill Thanks,praying for your health.

LD
Larry D.
01/11/2021
GREAT LOCAL INDEPENDENT SHOP
This shop is ran by honest, hardworking people who provide a great service from a local independant small business.

LK
Lester K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2021
Bill does a great job
Bill and Kim have given great service and I highly recommend them.

Newark, DE
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2021
Routine maintenance
Took my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance. They were efficient and performed the work in a timely manner. Would recommend as they strive to make everything seamless.

AT
Allen T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/07/2021
Antique
This is one of 2 repair facilities where the mechanics are skilled enough to work on my 78 Mercury. They have worked on it twice and the work was excellent each time.

BR
Bill R.
01/07/2021
Always professional and on time
Very easy to deal with.very good at what they do.

James M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/28/2020
Best car repair place ever
No matter time of day this place treats you like family they listen to you, let you know what’s wrong and cost to repair.......professional job I’ll always use this place.

John T.
Wilmington, DE
12/22/2020
Customer Focused Top Notch Maintainance👍
Beginning with a pre-purchase inspection and continuing with routine mileage follow-up, Y-Car has had our backs and ALWAYS provided us with exactly what we need at reasonable prices. We would not consider any other place for repairs and maintainance.