BR
Bill R.
02/15/2020
Really help me out very professional
Took my son's car at noon fit it in that day finish it up at 4 thanks for all your help and also gained another customer I recommend y car to anyone

Jeanine D.
Subaru Legacy
02/14/2020
Excellent service!
Excellent Service! Work was done quickly and I was very pleased with the results. Very friendly staff, including Maggie the resident cat!

Newark, DE
Volvo XC90
02/13/2020
Always friendly and helpful
Incredibly helpful family run shop, wouldn't take my car anywhere else

BP
Ben P.
Buick LeSabre
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Ben said the business does a good job. He said Bill is good to work with and Bill's daughter knows more about auto repair than most men.

SA
Susan A.
Mazda MX-6
02/05/2020
Great people,great service. And I love the ๐Ÿˆ cat
Love their service very reliable, and hardly no long w itait s.very promp and efficiant

02/04/2020
Honest reliable repairs
Efficient, honest, communicated additional issues before repairing.

Montoya B.
Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet Traverse
01/28/2020
My father speaks very highly of the business and reccomended I take my vehicle there for some work. I felt that they were very upfront and honest regarding potential costs. I also feel that they took every measure to make sure I was not paying for unnecessary services.

Jeff D.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/21/2020
Jeff D
Got repair done in a reasonable time and cost.

LK
Lisa K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/15/2020
Fantastic and honest repairs!
Y-car is a great repair shop. They are honest and do great work.

ROSE W.
Smyrna, DE
01/14/2020
Car repair
The best shop ever.. very professional and polite. Does not overcharge you like the dealerships. They take pride in the work.

ED
Eric D.
Wilmington, DE
Scion xB
01/09/2020
Understanding and knowledge of vehicle and respectable of clients work is very good!
The best he is now my go too mechanic!

BR
Bill R.
Dodge Dakota
01/08/2020
Very professional and knowledgeable on every aspect of automotive repairs
Very committed on finding and repairing your automobile the right way.They are very professional and keep you informed on what's going on with your vehicle. Kim is very good at what she does. Explaines everything so you can understand what going on with your vehicle

GB
Gary & Kim B.
Buick Verano
01/07/2020
Two vehicles in two days
Two of our three vehicles needed oil changes. Dropped the one off on Monday and then got it later in the day. At that point drop the other off and picked it up the next day after the work was completed. Got text messages telling me when the work was done for both vehicles. All is good staring the New Year thanks to Y-Car. 30 plus years letting them keep our vehicles in running order. Thanks Bill, Kim and Julio

JV
Joe & Marie V.
Bear, DE
01/07/2020
Excellent service again
I have been going to Y-Car for 32 years. They have always provided the best service. On time, highest quality, and cost efficient. With their detailed analysis and cost effective solutions, they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years with my cars.

PP
Patricia P.
Bear, DE
Jeep Patriot
12/15/2019
Jeep Patriot repairs
Outstanding service as always. Top of the line mechanics! I had a speed sensor and control panel replaced. Bill Weicker has been servicing my cars for 24 years. I know I am in good hands and can always count on the problem being fixed.