HD
Bear, DE
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/03/2020
Friendly & family oriented service
Always welcoming and makes time for last minute fixes and diagnostics.

Karen S.

Newark, DE
Chevrolet Blazer
06/30/2020
Prompt & extremely knowledgeable
Even though I’m wasn’t an existing customer, I Was able to have my vehicle towed to Y Car. The problems were detected and repaired promptly. Kim & Bill are awesome!! Found myself an outstanding mechanic!

06/30/2020
Great service and realistic pricing
Great atmosphere. I felt like they knew what they were doing. I showed up late and they still squeezed me in. Respectfully ran business. I am new to Delaware and I am happy that I brought my car here, I will definitely return for future services.

06/24/2020
excellent service
always do a fantastic job, and care for the customers

LL
Lisa L.
Mazda Protege
06/19/2020
Trusting
They are honest and do great work.

CJ
Chrissy J.
Jeep Cherokee
06/17/2020
Get the job done right
Always have taken care of car

06/13/2020

Sharon H.
Wilmington, DE
06/13/2020
Job Well Done!!!!
I love when I take my cars to Y Car Auto Repair!!! On time service, they go above and beyond. I’m pleased every time!!! My Family!!!!!

WC
Wendell C.
Dodge Charger
06/12/2020
Great customer service and auto care.
I brought my car in due to wheel noise and possible stability. They were able to find out quickly the issue, explain the issue, and give an estimated cost to repair the car. The repair cost was reasonable and the repair did not take long. The overall visit was truly a wonderful experience and the people who work there are really knowledgeable and nice. I would definitely return there, if necessary.

Rafiq W.
Wilmington, DE
Buick Lucerne
06/08/2020
Good mechanics and shops are hard to come by. They are like good doctors who are genuinely trying to help and save people. This is why I take my cars here to be serviced because they are the hard to come by mechanics and shops. Once I find a good mechanic I tend to stay with them for a really long time. I never have to second guess the work they do, and I’m always totally satisfied!

May D.
06/01/2020
Very courteous and accommodating
I had brake hose go and my wheel start to freeze up on the road unexpectedly the other day. Barely made it to the shop. I was in a state to say the least! Although they were close to closing time, Kim and her father dropped everything to come out and take a look at my car. The team there are very courteous and friendly. They took the time to explain exactly what the problem was and made me feel as tho my car was they’re top priority. They were fast and thorough. Prices were competitive and fair. I would definitely recommend 👍

GM
Gary M.
06/01/2020
straight forward shop.
They did what they said they would do. They were honest and down to earth. They didn't over charge me. I was very happy with the service.

Joe D.
Newark, DE
Acura 3.2TL
05/29/2020
Safe the day
I have to elaborate further from my post earlier, he was busy the only technician in it was midday and he got me in and was able to order a part to put it on with no problems, I recommend Y car auto for your auto experience.

TF
Tom & Sandy F.
Jeep Cherokee
05/27/2020
Like home and personal
I have been going to this business for 40+ years. They have never steered me wrong. Total trust.