TP
Tamika P.
11/16/2019
Perfect as ALWAYS!
Honest and trustworthy service everytime! Bill and Kim are amazing! Affordable and great services! Thank you guys!

LA
Laura A.
Buick LaCrosse
11/07/2019
Great service at reasonable prices!
I have taken three of my four cars to Y-car aka Milex. They’ve taken great care of all of them.
I would absolutely recommend Y-car/Milex to anyone with a vehicle.

Sharon H.
Wilmington, DE
11/04/2019
Very Satisfied
Every time I take my car, I am so satisfied. Small or big jobs they get the job done!!!!

BG
Bes G.
11/03/2019
Bes Ghebrat - 98 Camry
Informative, didn't push for other repairs but still showed unrelated damage
Fixed my broken brake light without asking and I was holding off on it for a while

Joey and Annette D.
10/31/2019
Great service at a great price every time!
Y-Car provides great customer service. They get the work done on time at a reasonable price. They communicate with the customer and are always pleasant to deal with.

BP
Bryan P.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/30/2019
reliable, affordable & friendly
always honest and fair with what is going on with the vehicle

Mary C.
Pontiac Grand Am
Rating of y-car
Always super nice, very professional,
Bill and his daughter very knowledable and very very professional. Always have great service there. Been going there for years always excellent service.

Montgomery B.
Wilmington, DE
10/25/2019
I love your service and staff

Dean L.
FIAT 500
10/25/2019
I made an appointment and got in and out!!!

Jim C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/24/2019
Great service great people.
Looking for a trustworthy car repair team. This is it. Very knowledgeable and very reasonable cost.

Jeff D.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/21/2019
Quick oil change
Got oil change done in a timely manner

GW
Glen W.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/20/2019
they know cars and trucks repair
everyone is helpful and knowledgeable. great prices

BF
Bridget F.
Chrysler 200
10/18/2019
Auto Service Options
I stopped in Y-Car Auto Repair because it was my daughter's birthday and wanted to give her a gift she could actually use. I asked if they offered Gift Cards or Gift Certificates and Kim stated yes they have gift certificates. I was so excited because when you run out of birthday gift options, what better way to surprise a person by giving them something they can always use.

Thomas M.
Chrysler Sebring
10/18/2019
car repair
I would recommend this shop to others

TP
Tiwana P.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/17/2019
Great honest Sevice
These days you don’t know if they are pulling the wool over your eyes at many shop.. This shop right here I would give my last dollar because they are honest hard working shop that will try there best to do right by you .. what more can you ask for .. Thank you Bill and Kim for being one of the good mechanic shops you can count on ! ❤️

Derek H.

Gary and Kim B.
Buick Verano
10/11/2019
New Tires
One of our cars was pulling to the right when we drove it. I am not a mechanic, but thought it might be an alignment issue. WRONG....Bill and his crew got the problem and gave me a call. The car is one we bought second hand with low mileage. As it turned out the tires were original.....from 2012. They still did not have outrageous amount of miles even yet, but they were old and starting to "break down"...and causing our problem. Bill called me , told me the problem and gave me options on what tires are available. He told me the tire ratings and some prices so "I" could make a decision. My wife and I have been repeat customers with Y-Car for over thirty years and maybe we get some more personal service....But having a mechanic you trust is like is like any other person your rely on in your daily life. WE trust Y-Car and know they will do the right thing for us.

Rene B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2019
Exceptional!
I try not to mince words, I was recommended by a friend who's used Y-Care Repair for years and had only high praise for their service. I especially look for honesty, being upfront with a no-nonsense assessment
of the situation and also having the expertise and ability to remedy the problem. I was more than pleased with Bill, the owner, who's helped me with not only the selection and installation of my tires but with guidance on resolving my brake issues! He and his staff are personable...I highly recommend!
Rene B.

Sharon H.
10/03/2019
Best Service Ever!!!!!
Y-Car Auto Repair treats you like family!!!! They get the job done!

ET
Eric T.
09/26/2019
Great communication/service
The service needed was communicated to me as well as an estimate to perform the service. The folks at Y-Car Auto Repair we’re friendly and informative. This was my first visit of many to come. Thank you.