BL
BUTCH L.
07/19/2019
Extremely professional shop
Bill the owner and Julio the head mechanic were extremely insightful regarding my issues with my Dodge ram truck and BMW and their prices were extremely light on my wallet need your vehicle diagnosed need a repair come and see these guys.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/18/2019
My work truck
Work was done quickly and for a fair price I would use them again

RE
Robert E.
Bear, DE
Ram 1500
07/13/2019
Good honest work.
Bill does great work on our vehicles. And honest work too.

EW
Edith W.
Smyrna, DE
09/26/2018
Great Work
Always outstanding work; trustworthy and reliable.

Sara H.
12/12/2014
Great, Friendly Service
I love the father/daughter team that runs this place. They are extremely friendly, knowlegable, and great at their job.

GT
George T.
09/30/2011
THE BEST
Been using Milex for over 40 years and never dissappointed. I'm confident that the repairs are done correctly and the vehicle is safe to drive.

Jamee M.
09/12/2011
45,000 Mile Check
You cannot beat Milex for their awesome, thorough, dependable service, convenience, and price!

Jamee M.
08/10/2011
Service Above & Beyond
Despite its somewhat "run down" appearance, it is in our best interest to trust our vehicles to Milex Auto Repair. Kim is outstanding and efficient and the repairs/oil changes are always done to perfection whether it's putting on a new tire or something far more complicated. The pricing is fair and reasonable. From their years of taking care of vehicles for both long-time and new customers, they offer advice when something is needed, but without any pressure. When they DO advise something, you should most probably do whatever it IS. Most of the time I wait in the little waiting area and watch TV or read a magazine. Twice, however, I asked if they would take me home and I received door-to-door chauffeur Service With A Smile. You cannot go wrong taking your vehicle to Milex!

KO
Kathie O.
DE
08/09/2011
Kathie O.
Great, great, great! They take good care of me. Trust them completely!

Jack S.
08/08/2011
1987 El Camino
The oil, filter & lube was scheduled for 1 p.m. We were seen promptly and work was completed efficiently. Bill and his daughter Kim (Office) provided friendly service.