Review for Y-Car Auto Repair

New Castle, DE
Buick Verano
10/11/2019
New Tires
One of our cars was pulling to the right when we drove it. I am not a mechanic, but thought it might be an alignment issue. WRONG....Bill and his crew got the problem and gave me a call. The car is one we bought second hand with low mileage. As it turned out the tires were original.....from 2012. They still did not have outrageous amount of miles even yet, but they were old and starting to "break down"...and causing our problem. Bill called me , told me the problem and gave me options on what tires are available. He told me the tire ratings and some prices so "I" could make a decision. My wife and I have been repeat customers with Y-Car for over thirty years and maybe we get some more personal service....But having a mechanic you trust is like is like any other person your rely on in your daily life. WE trust Y-Car and know they will do the right thing for us.