Business Solutions

Y Tire Performance - Azusa

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AARON B.
06/29/2022
Long Time Customer
25 years I’ve been going to Y tire. I believe it’s my third owner but no matter. They still take care of me and not advantage of me. Creating trust is...

TITUS M.
06/27/2022
Omar was very polite and professional
If the work is anything like the customer service I will be a happy man and I will recommend Y-Tires to everyone.

LISA S.
06/27/2022
I can always depend on Y tires to give me honest, excellent, and inexpensive service! Have been coming here for almost 4 yrs now!
I can always depend on Y Tires. I’ve been a loyal customer for almost 4 years now! All our family cars are all serviced here! Thank you!

CHRIS S.
06/23/2022
Great Local Business!
Walked in for the first time. No appointment. No expectation what to expect. They were BUSY -- all bays operational. Needed tires. They ordered them and...

COLE H.
06/22/2022
Oil change and rear axle fix
Great customer service Able to accommodate me at the last minute