Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TERESA M.
Toppenish, WA
04/12/2016
Off Day?
I dropped my car off in the morning and left it there for SIX hours. When I came back, they said they test drove my car, but that they were "still waiting for the lead technician to take a look at it" because he was "busy with other projects." If I make an appointment weeks in advance, and plan my day around not having a car, I expect it to get fixed. This is not first time they have let me down and unfortunately, it may be the last time I visit. Also, I paid $82 for an synthetic oil change. Ridiculous. I only put 2 stars because of the free coffee and donuts.
Bob, Nathan & Heidi A. from Yakima Automotive Inc responded on 04/15/2016

First of all, thank you for taking the time to post a review. You have been a great customer over the years, and we are sorry we were not able to meet all of your expectations on this visit. I am glad you've had the vehicle checked out after leaving here, I hope the collision damage we discussed had not created any serious issues.

RP
RICHARD P.
Yakima, WA
Suzuki SX4
04/10/2016
UPDATE OF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT REVIEW 4-10-16
Received a call next business day from YA. Said to bring in vehicle anytime for a free check. They turned off check engine light and asked that vehicle be driven for several days to see if the light came on again. It hasn't, and the vehicle runs and sounds smooth. Great customer service!

04/10/2016
Check engine light still on!
Check engine light on, Auto Zone said upstream O2 sensor. YA said they agreed and replaced part in a timely manner, for $475. During drive to Bellingham next day, check engine light is back on. Not happy!
Bob, Nathan & Heidi A. from Yakima Automotive Inc responded on 04/11/2016

We apologize for the light being back on, please bring your vehicle back in, we will rescan it for no charge.

LW
LARRY W.
Yakima, WA
06/12/2015
Not too quick!
Took 2 full days to replace a valve cover gasket! Told me they would call me when the part was in and we would schedule an appointment. 2 months later I asked them about it and got the appointment scheduled. Then after having the car all day, they discovered they ordered the wrong part!!! They barely got the job done by the end of the second day!!! A 3 hour job that takes 2 months to get the part and 2 days to complete?....Not too quick!
Bob, Nathan & Heidi A. from Yakima Automotive Inc responded on 06/15/2015

We appreciate your feedback, and apologize for the frustrating experience.  We take all reviews, the good AND the bad, as a good opportunity to grow our business for the better.