Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TV
Thomas V.
04/13/2018
Great readily available service
I start a new job next week and although it's only 17 miles away it means I'll need my car often. It will be ready thanks to Young Automotive. I spent $750, but I got a TON of work done. Im at 100,000 on my vibe and hope to get to at least 250,000. I'll maitain with the services of Young. They got me in on short notice and back on the road in one day!

JOHN F.
Sister Bay, WI
09/08/2017
Honda Service
Excellent service... Matt & Fred are very professional! Great team! Will return again!

STEVE S.
Sister Bay, WI
09/04/2017
Job Well Done
Came and towed my vehicle from Sister Bay the day after I spoke with them. Worked on the vehicle in a timely manner.

PS
PATRICIA S.
09/02/2017
Prompt, Professional and Friendly Service
I've used Young Auto several times -- always on an emergency basis -- and found them to be both professional and courteous.

GF
GERRI F.
Egg Harbor, WI
08/31/2017
Savy & satisfying!
Accommodating (even tho it was lunchtime) & LOVE the funny mini-book collection.
Feel safer knowing YOU guys know my car! THANK YOU ALWAYS...

AV
ALDEN V.
Chicago, IL
Kia Sportage
08/30/2017
Thorough with the work and care taken in insuring that all is well with the car.
I went in for an oil change and it was quick. Some things were brought to my attention that I needed to address and I appreciated the concern and look forward to correcting it. It was good to know that they care enough to ask questions and bring up solutions to potential problems.

GB
GREG B.
Excellent, as always!
The service is prompt, reliable and affordable. I've been here a number of times over the years, and Young has never failed to meet my expectations.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/30/2017

Greg, thanks for sharing your experience. And thank you for your long standing trust.

JIM L.
Good work as always
Work done right
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/30/2017

Jim, thanks for letting us service your van!

TD
TOM D.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Volkswagen Passat
08/29/2017
A well run auto repair shop!
Young Automotive did an excellent job of servicing my 2012 Passat. I highly recommend them.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/29/2017

Tom, thanks for giving us the opportunity to service you VW. And thanks for the recommendation.

MT
MIKE T.
Pontiac Vibe
08/26/2017
Thorough Inspection
Car brought in for routine maintenance and received a very thorough and complete inspection from Cal. The work was also performed promptly.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/29/2017

Mike thank you for the feedback. I'll share with Cal. And we hope you like our new digital inspection reports.

PD

08/24/2017
Personalized, honest, expert auto repair and maintenance service
Personalized, honest, expert auto repair and maintenance service
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Craig, thanks for your trust handling your vehicle needs!

AJ
ALBERT J.
Baileys Harbor, WI
Lexus RX 450h
08/22/2017
You do a great job in the time you say it will take
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/25/2017

Albert, thanks for taking time to share!

TONY B.

DAN W.
Buick LaCrosse
08/17/2017
Awesome Service
The team did a great job. I needed to replace 4 worn tires. Young Automotive showed and explained my options, gave me a competitive bid, and worked with my schedule for installation.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/21/2017

Dan, we really apreciate getting a shot at doing this for you and making it all come together.

TOM M.
Ephraim, WI
08/11/2017
Good and efficient service
This was an annual visit for an oil change and tire rotation on a car that doesn't get a lot of use. Young Auto assures us that everything is as it should be. The review of all systems is appreciated.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/21/2017

Tom you are welcome. We like keep your car "Running Young".

RP
RONALD P.
08/08/2017
car maintainence
Very clean facility. Polite, friendly and explanatory staff. Very accommodating.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you Ron for taking time to share your experience here.

TH
TIM H.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/07/2017
MATT'S MAGIC MIX IN A GAS TANK DUMPED, FEW DAYS LATER GAUGE WORKS WITHOUT REPLACING THE PUMP
THANKS MATT TIM
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/10/2017

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing Tim!!

GW
GERRY W.
Chrysler Sebring
08/05/2017
Friendly
Respect the customer.
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/10/2017

Thanks Gerry for sharing!

DENNIS and BONNIE C.
Mercedes-Benz 450SEL
08/05/2017
car repair
Jeff at Young"s auto went the extra mile in helping my wife with a recent problem ,, he confidently put her at ease and accommodated her most professionally . he then studied and researched the options that would correct the problem and effectively explained
the options and proceeded w/ the most efficient correction .. we are indeed fortunate to have Jeff and the Young team in our community
Fred Y., President from Young Automotive Inc responded on 08/05/2017

Dennis, thanks for the detailed review! I will share this with Jeff right away!! And we are fortunate to have Jeff here too!!