RK
ROBERT K.
Toyota Venza
05/21/2018
Neighborhood Mechanic
Have you ever longed for the good old days when the neighborhood mechanic was someone you could trust? Someone that remembered your name? Someone that did a great job at a fair price? Look no further, Andre and his crew are that place. I’ve been coming here for 2 years since I moved to Yucaipa and have never been disappointed.

James C.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/04/2018
Yucaipa Auto Electric
I've used Yucaipa Auto Electric exclusively for the past 7 years. Outstanding service as always. Andre and Sterling go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with their service. They always make room on their schedule to take care of my vehicles. Its good to see that customer service is alive and well at Yucaipa Auto Electric.

EF
EDDIE F.
Mentone, CA
04/06/2018
INCREDIBLY KIND AND HONEST!!!
My jeeps engine was shot. They were so kind as to not charge me the usual $100+ to diagnose it. THANKS A MILLION YOU GUYS!!!!!

KN
Karl N.
03/31/2018
Yucaipa Auto Electric
I normally do all my own automotive. When is comes to auto electric, I don't mess with it. I just go to Yucaipa Auto Electric. Andre and the guys are the best of the best. They are very fast, thorough, efficient, honest and friendly. Don't mess with it, take it to Yucaipa Auto Electric!!

PW
Pam W.
03/28/2018
Maintenance and repairs
Went in for general maintenance and oil change! I have gone to them for years! They always give you prompt and excellent service! They are trustworthy, very pleasant and always ready to assist you! I highly recommend them!!

RICHARD R.
03/28/2018
Friendly, Quick and Efficient
Always like coming to Yucaipa Auto Electric. We bring our vehicles in for oil changes and all the staff are friendly, quick, and efficient. And their prices are certainly more reasonable than going to a dealer! Recently my husband thought his pick up needed new brakes but, when the mechanic diagnosed the vehicle, it turned out the brakes were fine; the problem was an oil gasket leak, which they quickly repaired.

KN
Karl N.
San Bernardino, CA
03/27/2018
Yucaipa auto electric
Andre and the guys are very fast and professional. I have been going to Yucaipa Auto Electric for years. I will continue to take my vehicles there as long as their in business!! I highly recommend Yucaipa Auto Electric!! Thanks guys!!!!

TC
TONI C.
Scion xB
03/24/2018
Great job. Very nice people
My mother recommended me to Yucaipa electric as she has used them for years. They have always been honest and do not recommend anything that is not needed. She feels they have always taken care of her car with exceptional service.

AP
ANTON P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/14/2018
Fast, professional
Yucaipa Auto Electric is my go-to service shop. First and foremost, I trust them. This is important. They are fast to diagnose problems, and competent at repairs. I will continue to bring our vehicles to them, and would recommend them to anyone.

SF
STEVE F.
02/22/2018
Prompt service, as usual.
Andre and crew were prompt, efficient and friendly, as usual!

CHRIS M.
11/08/2017
excellent service
Excellent service and, most importantly, trustworthy information, regarding my vehicle. The staff is always polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. Repairs.

/ service done right the first time.

STEVE B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2017
Truck F-150 repair
Very good job . Quick in / out . Very professional

Beth S.
08/06/2017
Yucaipa auto electric
Yucaipa auto electric staff are friendly and proficient. They provide great service!

CHRIS M.
07/27/2017
Once again we had one of our vehicles in Yucaipa Auto Electric for service. The service was excellent and completed in a very timely manner. I highly recommend them to anyone needing to get fast, fair, and competent service for their car or truck !

RK
ROBERT K.
Toyota Venza
07/26/2017
Happy Customer
As usual, fast fair and friendly.

PW
PAT W.
Kia Sportage
07/20/2017
Always through and prompt!
You're the best place we've ever found!

Beverly B.
Buick Century
07/14/2017
Dependable and convenient. No surprise charges, very reasonable.
ALWAYS have honest estimates, service and friendliness. Use no other auto shop.

JOYCE M.
Calimesa, CA
07/02/2017
Clean and Friendly
Pleasant on the phone and in-person. I noticed how clean and neat the place was, also AAA approved. I had the feeling I could trust YAEI. My first time here and will be back.

DAVID G.
06/26/2017
sincere, genuine, professionals
To even consider having my truck serviced elsewhere is NOT an option. I trust and appreciate Mr. Andre and his crew.

ES
ED S.
Lexus GS 350
06/23/2017
Amazing and professional.
Andre and his talented professional guys are top notch. I would give them 6 out of 5 stars if I could. Best automotive repair business in Yucaipa!