ES
ED S.
Lexus GS 350
02/06/2019
Professional and experience abounds there.
I would trust my life to Andre and his guys. I have trusted them to work on at least a dozen of my automobiles over the last 27 years.

Jerry D.
Dodge Charger
01/22/2019
Needed brakes
Needed brakes on my tundra pickup. Took it Yucaipa Auto Electric as this is where all my work is done on my vehicles. The job was done right and on time with no issues. Andre and Sterling are great HONEST guys. Won’t go anywhere else!

AL
ALLEN L.
01/19/2019
TRUST
The car is performing better, it doesn't slam into gear as before, my 14 year old Jeep runs like a dream!

Jerry D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/11/2019
Customer for years
Andre, Sterling and company are the best. Work is done right the first time without issues. Andre is honest to a fault and will NEVER do work that’s not required just to make a buck. I highly recommend Andre, Sterling and Yucaipa Auto Electric for your auto needs.

GA
GARY A.
Toyota Venza
12/07/2018
Customer service and service time
Customer service is excellent and fast service. While waiting and other customers came in they remembered them and seem to go the extra mile. Will be going back for my auto repairs and service.

CARRIE M.
10/23/2018
Happy as always
They were able to fit us in while my daughter was unexpectedly home from college. I was so grateful to be able to take her car to someone we can trust. Her car was ready quickly and the service is always so friendly!

CHRIS M.
09/03/2018
They got my truck in quickly and completed all my requested repairs in one day. Fast, friendly, professional service!

AL
ALLEN L.
09/03/2018
Staff knows what they are doing.

TC
TONI C.
Scion xB
08/23/2018
Professional but friendly. Work was done with a reasonable time. Also like that they are so close.

Jim W.
08/13/2018
Honest
We have been here several times. These guys are honest and do great work. Highly recommend !

GE
Georgia E.
Calimesa, CA
07/25/2018
Fast & friendly service.
Andre and his staff are always very friendly and helpful when I go in. They have been our mechanics for many years and have built up our trust.

DK
Dale K.
07/20/2018
They stand behind their work!
Everytime!

07/13/2018
Great service. Made an appointment. No waiting, they did the service I needed in a very timely manner. Had me out and on my way in no time. Will definitely be coming back when need more service.

Redlands, CA
Buick Century
06/29/2018
Honest Automotive Experts
They are courteous, trusted, experienced mechanics.

SCOTT S.
Calimesa, CA
Kia Forte Koup
05/31/2018
Getting the job done...
Yucaipa Auto Electric was very nice and professional. Car problems are never planned and when they happen our day is bummed-
But these guys were very pleasant and let us know they were gonna get busy on our problem. Good job and thank you for making our day a little bit better.

RK
ROBERT K.
Toyota Venza
05/21/2018
Neighborhood Mechanic
Have you ever longed for the good old days when the neighborhood mechanic was someone you could trust? Someone that remembered your name? Someone that did a great job at a fair price? Look no further, Andre and his crew are that place. I’ve been coming here for 2 years since I moved to Yucaipa and have never been disappointed.

James C.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/04/2018
Yucaipa Auto Electric
I've used Yucaipa Auto Electric exclusively for the past 7 years. Outstanding service as always. Andre and Sterling go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with their service. They always make room on their schedule to take care of my vehicles. Its good to see that customer service is alive and well at Yucaipa Auto Electric.

EF
EDDIE F.
Mentone, CA
04/06/2018
INCREDIBLY KIND AND HONEST!!!
My jeeps engine was shot. They were so kind as to not charge me the usual $100+ to diagnose it. THANKS A MILLION YOU GUYS!!!!!

KN
Karl N.
03/31/2018
Yucaipa Auto Electric
I normally do all my own automotive. When is comes to auto electric, I don't mess with it. I just go to Yucaipa Auto Electric. Andre and the guys are the best of the best. They are very fast, thorough, efficient, honest and friendly. Don't mess with it, take it to Yucaipa Auto Electric!!

PW
Pam W.
03/28/2018
Maintenance and repairs
Went in for general maintenance and oil change! I have gone to them for years! They always give you prompt and excellent service! They are trustworthy, very pleasant and always ready to assist you! I highly recommend them!!