GA
GARY A.
Toyota Venza
12/07/2018
Customer service and service time
Customer service is excellent and fast service. While waiting and other customers came in they remembered them and seem to go the extra mile. Will be going back for my auto repairs and service.

CARRIE M.
10/23/2018
Happy as always
They were able to fit us in while my daughter was unexpectedly home from college. I was so grateful to be able to take her car to someone we can trust. Her car was ready quickly and the service is always so friendly!

CHRIS M.
09/03/2018
They got my truck in quickly and completed all my requested repairs in one day. Fast, friendly, professional service!

AL
ALLEN L.
09/03/2018
Staff knows what they are doing.

TC
TONI C.
Scion xB
08/23/2018
Professional but friendly. Work was done with a reasonable time. Also like that they are so close.

Jim W.
08/13/2018
Honest
We have been here several times. These guys are honest and do great work. Highly recommend !

GE
Georgia E.
Calimesa, CA
07/25/2018
Fast & friendly service.
Andre and his staff are always very friendly and helpful when I go in. They have been our mechanics for many years and have built up our trust.

DK
Dale K.
07/20/2018
They stand behind their work!
Everytime!

07/13/2018
Great service. Made an appointment. No waiting, they did the service I needed in a very timely manner. Had me out and on my way in no time. Will definitely be coming back when need more service.

Buick Century
06/29/2018
Honest Automotive Experts
They are courteous, trusted, experienced mechanics.

SCOTT S.
Calimesa, CA
Kia Forte Koup
05/31/2018
Getting the job done...
Yucaipa Auto Electric was very nice and professional. Car problems are never planned and when they happen our day is bummed-
But these guys were very pleasant and let us know they were gonna get busy on our problem. Good job and thank you for making our day a little bit better.

RK
ROBERT K.
Toyota Venza
05/21/2018
Neighborhood Mechanic
Have you ever longed for the good old days when the neighborhood mechanic was someone you could trust? Someone that remembered your name? Someone that did a great job at a fair price? Look no further, Andre and his crew are that place. I’ve been coming here for 2 years since I moved to Yucaipa and have never been disappointed.

James C.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/04/2018
Yucaipa Auto Electric
I've used Yucaipa Auto Electric exclusively for the past 7 years. Outstanding service as always. Andre and Sterling go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with their service. They always make room on their schedule to take care of my vehicles. Its good to see that customer service is alive and well at Yucaipa Auto Electric.

EF
EDDIE F.
Mentone, CA
04/06/2018
INCREDIBLY KIND AND HONEST!!!
My jeeps engine was shot. They were so kind as to not charge me the usual $100+ to diagnose it. THANKS A MILLION YOU GUYS!!!!!

KN
Karl N.
03/31/2018
Yucaipa Auto Electric
I normally do all my own automotive. When is comes to auto electric, I don't mess with it. I just go to Yucaipa Auto Electric. Andre and the guys are the best of the best. They are very fast, thorough, efficient, honest and friendly. Don't mess with it, take it to Yucaipa Auto Electric!!

PW
Pam W.
03/28/2018
Maintenance and repairs
Went in for general maintenance and oil change! I have gone to them for years! They always give you prompt and excellent service! They are trustworthy, very pleasant and always ready to assist you! I highly recommend them!!

RICHARD R.
03/28/2018
Friendly, Quick and Efficient
Always like coming to Yucaipa Auto Electric. We bring our vehicles in for oil changes and all the staff are friendly, quick, and efficient. And their prices are certainly more reasonable than going to a dealer! Recently my husband thought his pick up needed new brakes but, when the mechanic diagnosed the vehicle, it turned out the brakes were fine; the problem was an oil gasket leak, which they quickly repaired.

KN
Karl N.
San Bernardino, CA
03/27/2018
Yucaipa auto electric
Andre and the guys are very fast and professional. I have been going to Yucaipa Auto Electric for years. I will continue to take my vehicles there as long as their in business!! I highly recommend Yucaipa Auto Electric!! Thanks guys!!!!

TC
TONI C.
Scion xB
03/24/2018
Great job. Very nice people
My mother recommended me to Yucaipa electric as she has used them for years. They have always been honest and do not recommend anything that is not needed. She feels they have always taken care of her car with exceptional service.

AP
ANTON P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/14/2018
Fast, professional
Yucaipa Auto Electric is my go-to service shop. First and foremost, I trust them. This is important. They are fast to diagnose problems, and competent at repairs. I will continue to bring our vehicles to them, and would recommend them to anyone.