WILLIAM S. on 05/06/2017
"Easy and quick"
The guys communicated well, they have a great system to drop off and pick up even after hours. Their online reminders help. The price was right. Really can't say anything bad.
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 01:29 PM
Ellen C. on 05/03/2017
Ellen said this business provided the best service and the staff were very courteous and kind.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017
KIRSTER K. on 04/30/2017
"Fantastic experience "
Lone woman, 60 miles from home, My car broke down on the outskirts of Boston late on a Friday night I asked to be towed to a station open to do repairs on Saturdays. AAA sent me to A-Z in Brighton. I had to wait until morning to have the car looked at and had to hang out until they opened being so far from home . The staff were all lovely, sympathetic to my position and made great efforts to ensure that I could get my repairs done that day. Despite their very busy schedule. They were very kind and straightforward and got the job done! I was there most of the day observing the staff interact and work with the constant flow of customers. It was so nice to see such all round professionalism and competence. Their attention to the customers was great! I was so very impressed and if I didn't live so far away I would make them my go to repair people in a hot second. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an honest and very professional auto service spot. Great experience!!!!
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 03:58 PM
JOSEPH F. on 04/28/2017
"Great service, affordable and fast"
I came in needing a new battery for my car. Everyone I spoke with was friendly, courteous and helpful. They tested my battery to double-check and make sure I actually needed a new battery, which I did. Once that was complete, they quoted me a price up front and got to work, and I was on my way 20 minutes later.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 11:42 AM
Melissa B. on 04/27/2017
Melissa said it was easy. They got everything done quickly and they're very nice.
Vehicle: Fiat 500
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017
Trinece B. on 04/27/2017
Trinece said they were pleasant. They took necessary steps to explain the problem, and they were honest.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017
GABRIELLE B. on 04/25/2017
"Excellent customer service and follow up."
A Z Auto Center always provides a detailed estimate and description of all work to be performed on my car and they keep me updated and informed of any additional expenses.
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 04:43 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your continued business and hope you continue using our services. Happy motoring!!

Adrian G. on 04/25/2017
Adrian said it was a good experience for his first time there.
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
ERICA R. on 04/24/2017
"friendly knowledgable staff"
extremely helpful. turned a stressful problem into an easy fix. thank you!
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 07:18 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, we appreciate your business. Happy motoring!!

Haslina A. on 04/21/2017
Haslina said the business provided good service and they were also really quick to call her back.
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Laurence W. on 04/21/2017
Laurence said he likes them and he goes there all the time.
Vehicle: Scion xD
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Anthony T. on 04/20/2017
Anthony said this business did what he asked them to do.
Vehicle: Toyota ECHO
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017
JERRY R. on 04/15/2017
"Owner & Staff "
Excellent service, repairs, price !!!
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Review Created: 04/15/2017 11:24 AM
DEIRDRE E. on 04/14/2017
"Trusted above all of others"
Time and again AZ exceeds expectations with their service and honest assessment. I recently purchased a used vehicle and noticed a few things after a long drive. Brought it in for a look over knowing I would get the truth about my car. I went back to the dealership right away and got it repaired at AZ's recommendation. I trust them implicitly.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 06:39 PM
LINDA A. on 04/14/2017
"Palmer"
He provides excellent customer service. Wants to help make the process as inconvenient as possible. Recommended him personally.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Review Created: 04/14/2017 06:47 AM
HANNAH V. on 04/14/2017
"Another great experience"
I took my car here for a scheduled oil change and while they were looking at it, got (2) estimates emailed to me with recommendations for other work to complete (windshield wiper blades, license plate light, and replacing the struts) with all the costs and parts listed out. When I went to pick up my car, they were willing to discuss my options for these estimates and I truly felt that they had my best interests at heart, instead of just trying to get me to give them money. I feel respected as a female at A-Z, and am always happy to pass on a recommendation to a friend. As long as I live in Boston I will be bringing my car to A-Z!
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 03:17 AM
Kibel L. on 04/14/2017
Kibel said they did as promised and they were prompt. It was a good price.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Wilson T. on 04/14/2017
Wilson said this business provides good service and they understand the customer.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you for the positive review, Happy Motoring!!

JOSE C. on 04/13/2017
"Car brakes"
I am once again not happy. I went to do my brakes and now my car shakes when I accelerates when I go 50. I spoke to Palmer in service and he assumed I hit a bump that would cause this. I told him don't assume because I did not hit anything.

I need the manager Billy to give me call.

Palmer states to me that I was the only customer in 3. Years with complaints.

I don't understand why every time I go in yo game x my car I come out with something new wrong.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 05:09 AM
RACHEL C. on 04/09/2017
"Great service and friendly staff"
The staff is so accommodating and friendly! Good prices too
Vehicle: Dodge Dart