RICH S.
Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020
car repairs
Can't say enough about this place! So professional and honest. I have already recommended you to several people.
Will absolutely continue to get our cars repaired at AZ!!!

SOPHIA C.
Allston, MA
07/03/2020
Convenient
Really enjoy the convenience of 24h drop off and pickup. Just went for a basic oil change and state inspection. Nice staff....looked crazy busy though.

RK
ROBIN K.
Brookline, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/01/2020
Such a fantastic place!
I highly recommend A-Z! They are so clear on what repairs need to be done; the repair work is done on schedule; there are discounts that may be available. And they are so nice!

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
07/01/2020
Always Excellent work performed!
I've been going to A-Z auto well over 10 years with multiple vehicles and the work and customer service is as good as it gets!

06/30/2020
Reliable
They always communicate what the issue is with my car and fix what needs to be fixed without pushing unnecessary repairs.

EM
ELLA M.
Allston, MA
06/30/2020
Wonderful service
Wonderful shop; I’ve taken my car in several times for oil changes, tires, and minor work. They are always very quick with the work and have excellent customer service—Billy was especially helpful, even though they were incredibly busy. They have fixed two minor (but infuriating) problems as a favor to me on two separate occasions. I definitely recommend checking them out.

Mary D.
Boston, MA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she recommended them to at least 100 people.Triple A recommended them to her for a pre-purchase inspection. They even washed her vehicle just to be nice, they were the most talented mechanics on the East Coast. Leo was in charge and when she had covid-19 they even offered to pick up her vehicle and fix it.

06/24/2020
Great auto shop
Great work and friendly staff.

BA
BARBARA A.
Mercury Milan
06/24/2020
I received a great service from A-Z. Only thing I would criticize is that my car was with them for over 48 hours, I would’ve appreciated something faster considering the fix it needed. Otherwise, I was pleased.

Toyota Yaris
06/22/2020
Always a customer
I’ve been going to get my car serviced at A-Z for nearly 5 years now. They’re great and continue to do great work without unnecessary stress. It’s nice to have peace when it comes to getting my car serviced.

WS
WASIM S.
06/21/2020
Friendly atmosphere
All guys are really professional in there field’s.especially the office guys valaria & Fred are amazing so friendly and helpful.

DA
DRU A.
Hyde Park, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
06/19/2020
Terrible Shop, Dont bring your car here
I only have 1 star because I had to to respond. My key was stuck in the cylinder and they wanted $700 just to replace the cylinder, never mind to check was was wrong with my car. They said they couldn't start it or get it out. I called AAA to send it to another shop. The tow truck driver immediately started the car and took the key out with his hand. A to Z charged me $57 just to look at the ignition and tell me they cant get the key out. I asked them why, they said either that or $85 for 1 day storage in their lot. Absolute crooks, DONT BRING YOUR CAR HERE!!

EC
ERIKA C.
Bedford, MA
Jeep Cherokee
Amazing as Always
Love going to AZ. Car always ends up driving so much better and the service is phenomenal. Wouldn’t trust anyone else to work on my car. They’re amazing. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

SHAUN W.
Mattapan, MA
Great
Perfect

MARK P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Phenomenal, as always
I was able to get my car in to the shop by 8 am for a regular oil change and service. It was done by 9 am! Proficient, efficient, and convenient!