Ford Fiesta
09/26/2020
Fast Inspection
Came in for an inspection and was out within 20 minutes. The people in the office were kind, helpful, and pleasant! Will definitely be returning for any other work I need done.

Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/25/2020
Great job
I have been taking my car with you for almost three years and I like the good work you do to my car, always an excellent job and always very satisfied

Honda Civic Sedan
09/24/2020
Great!
Great customer service. Very informative.

TL
Ted L.
Brookline, MA
Subaru Legacy
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Ted said the visit went very well, it was fast, thoroughly done and was able to pick up the vehicle the same day.

ME

JOHN G.
Watertown, MA
09/19/2020
The best garage!
Friendly staff, super-reliable service, very professional customer service. They provide written estimates up front, and will find you discounts. They are a AAA service center, so join AAA for your discount. I’ve been going there for over seven years.

EH
EMILY H.
Jeep Renegade
09/18/2020
Nice & Easy
Nice people. Made an appointment in advance and had my car fixed in a day. Really easy and efficient.

Saturn VUE
09/15/2020
As usual a great place to get honest and top-notch work done at a reasonable cost.
I came here again after purchasing an old vehicle which badly needed a tune up. I was given expert but practical advice about all the work needed and which was most important now and what could be held off due to my financial constraints. They worked with me on price, and I really felt I could trust the advice genuinely. The work (in progress) was great, and I felt safe driving off the lot. Much appreciated and lookijg forward to getting my car up to speed with these folks! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a shop you can trust!

DK
DANIEL K.
Brookline, MA
09/15/2020
Superior Service+
Billy and team are a great auto repair option. Great service, solid recommendations for keeping your vehicle running well, and reasonably priced.

RENEE & JOHN R.
FIAT 500L
09/14/2020
Quick battery replacement
Same-day service bailed us out!

LAUREN S.
Honda Civic Si
09/14/2020
Quite pleased with brake service!
My service at A-Z Auto was very helpful and efficient, and in their estimates they took the time to break down all issues and why different things needed tending to. I appreciated their clarity and honesty, and the service was very efficient! I also appreciated the young woman behind the desk, she was incredibly warm and kind! I was also very pleasantly surprised that my total ended up being lower than the estimate. All in all a very positive experience.

RENEE & JOHN R.
09/11/2020
Preventive care for an aging car
Running smoothly now and given an extended life.

MARK B.
Subaru Legacy
09/07/2020
Good job, good people
Diagnosed the problem and fixed it well.

SK
SARA K.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/05/2020
Best Place to Get Car Serviced in Brighton
Every time I visit I have the best experience. The prices are fair, the service is fast, everyone at the front desk is kind, and especially in pandemic times, everyone was masked/the doors were open to allow for better air circulation, which made me feel more comfortable going. Thanks for the help, as always!!

Jeep Compass
09/05/2020
Subpar communication
I had to constantly call and get updates on my vehicle. Everytime I spoke to someone I was given a time frame for when they would call me back and no one ever would. I spoke to someone on one day and they said my car would be done the next. When I called the next day, I found out they were closed.

I wouldn't have minded my car being in the shop for 5+ days if I didn't have to hunt down updates. Q