Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Honda Fit
02/17/2019
Great service and value
Efficient, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced for an oil change

GH
GIL H.
Chestnut Hill, MA
02/17/2019
Work was done quickly, expertly and at a reasonable price. Great job!

JUDY C.
Westwood, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/16/2019
Amazing!!!! Billy Audy ROCKS!!!!!
A-Z is the most professional and friendly establishment in the auto mechanic industry. Honesty and trustworthy are extremely rare combination in this business.

Allston, MA
Honda Insight
02/14/2019
Had to dig, but got the right repairs at affordable price
I initially got a bill for over $1700! When I called back and was able to speak to someone who was very knowledgeable, he explained that a major expense (suspension, $1100) was likely not necessary at this time. He’s also found me a AAA discount on the necessary work. He was a great help.

JOHN R.
Natick, MA
02/12/2019
Great service and clutch timing
Had a driver’s mirror complete piece that needed immediate installation and I called and Fred told me they’d immediately do it so I could have it done right away before the imminent snowstorm. It was done in under an hour and I’m so grateful.

MIKHAIL S.
02/11/2019
Perfect work
People were friendly and the work was perfect

EP
EMMA P.
02/10/2019
Honest and reasonable
Thank you for the great service! You guys did not try to rip me off which any girl can appreciate. Glad I found a local shop I can trust!

OB
OLGA B.
Lexus IS 250
02/08/2019
Great team , reliable service, masters-professionals
Glad to be a new customer there.
Service done in time, done professionally, very patient receptionists, all questions was answered , easy to use website!
What else might be needed from mechanical service?

Thank you very much!
Sincerely Olga Barkovskaya.

GR
GIL R.
Allston, MA
Lexus RX 400h
02/07/2019
The best!!!
Best service and best prices!
Why go to the dealer when we have A-Z??

MJ
MARGARET J.
02/03/2019
Communication issue
I can’t speak to my new breaks because I just got my car back, but I did have a communication issue. I made a reservation for 8:00 am a week in advance. Then they claimed they didn’t have my reservation, however they must have because when I dropped my car off at 11pm on Friday night,my car was in the system. Then they called me and was not sure if the quote for the work was accurate, which made me nervous to think my car sat there all day and wasn’t going to get nw brakes. In the end , the quote was accurate and the work was done, but the experience wasn’t great and my car was in the shop until 3:30. I’d recommend with reservation.

II
ISRAYIL I.
Honda Fit
01/30/2019
2010 Honda Fit
I dropped car at this place.. and I noted that my car left cv axel is broke.. they sent me email.. estimated price 663$ I called to say that I don’t accept to fix this here because of high price.. they told me than you gonna have to pay 109$ diagnostic fee.. in the end of the day we agreed to bring our part they gonna replace it.. and charge us only later.. by the way I can purchase cv axle for 70$ they charge wanted to charge me 135$.. anyways .. they repaired the part but car makes noise from there that they did job..my name is israyil and my number is+18572044112 call me if anyone wanna say something..

MARILYNN B.
Honda Civic Si
01/26/2019
Great service and the car was completed very quickly

KATHLEEN M.
Volvo C30
01/26/2019
Expert Service
I had to have my. car towed after driving over an ice “ball.” Had no idea where to send it to.... AAA suggested A-Z. I could. It have had a better experience, outcome and communication. The cost was very reasonable. Also- they gave 24 hour pick up service which makes it convenient to pick up the car.

BE
BURAK E.
Quincy, MA
01/25/2019
Horrible experience
I gave my car at january 23 for battery issue.We deal with him.He didnt keep his promise and took 300 dollar for nothing do favor yourself and your wallet dont choosing this company

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
Kia Optima
01/22/2019
Best Auto Center in Boston, MA
I have been taking my cars here for years and I've always been completely satisfied with the work done on all of my cars. Billy the owner is the absolute BEST and he'll make sure that you"re completely satisfied with the work performed!!!!

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Brookline, MA
Lexus ES 300
01/21/2019
BILLY IS THE MAN
I have known these guys for many years now. They are very reliable and very professional. Billy is the man. Takes care of me every time

MARIA B.
01/20/2019
Not bad
My car repairs ended up getting pushed out one day twice but I understand that complications can arise. When I got my car back, it was exceptionally filthy both on the inside and outside of the car, and all the belongings in my glove compartment were all over the place and many things were completely broken. I was offered a free car detail which I really appreciate. All of the work done to the car was great.

01/19/2019
I’ve come here multiple times to have my car fixed. It is a honest group of folks that treats the customer properly!

GM
GABI M.
Saturn VUE
01/16/2019
Great communication, friendly, and personal
I am glad I had I took my car here for repairs. The technicians and staff were always readily available and extremely friendly. Will definitely take my car here next time I need a repair!

South Hamilton, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/16/2019
Untrustworthy, Scammer's
This place was by far the worst experience I have ever had. I strongly recommend to anyone to never use this place. For a oil pan gasket replacement that wasn't needed they charged $380 dollar's of labor. When requested to not do it they said it was too late. However, when I arrived several hours later they said they were putting them in now. Absolutely disgusting business. To give a perspective my mechanic was willing to do all of it for less then half.