JUSTIN A.

LG
Lori G.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff at this business are wonderful.

Alexis B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said this business provided a very good quick service.

KO
Kristina O.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Prizm
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said that the place is efficient, the service is straightforward and the staff is kind.

IA
IRVING A.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2018
repairs at A Z auto center
i have been buying gas and getting repairs at A Z for more than 40 years. i have always been satisfied with the work that they do there
and that's fantastic considering my experience with dealers and other shops. the latest repair was no exception. my electrical system
was checked and i had a new battery within 3 hours on a saturday when they were extremely busy. i couldnt ha. ve been more pleased

CD
Charles D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Charles said everyone was very professional and the repair was reasonably priced.

HM
Hannah m.
Toyota Yaris
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said that the business does good work. The business is a small business and they take a little more time.

AN
Alexander N.
Allston, MA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the service was good. The employees were transparent. He liked the clear transparency in identifying the problem and the advice.

AR
Andy R.
Saturn L200
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Andy said this business is ok.

CF
Christopher F.
Boston, MA
Lexus ES 330
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a fine job and there were no issues.

GS
Gregory S.
Floral Park, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said the service at this business was quick. Everything went smoothly. It was a good experience.

JENNIFER M.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/16/2018
Oil Change took 24 hours
This was my first visit to AZ Auto Center. I called on a Monday to make an appointment for a basic oil change for that Wednesday morning. An oil change for my vehicle usually takes about 30 minutes, and I was told on the phone that my car would absolutely be ready by the end of the same day. I dropped my car off a few minutes after AZ opened on Wednesday morning, and my car was not ready for pickup until Thursday morning after my workday started. It's not the end of the world, but I was not notified that they would be keeping my car overnight and had to rearrange plans at the last minute. No matter how busy you are, an oil change should not take 24+ hours, especially when your customer has made an appointment in advance.

07/14/2018
Helpful and flexibile
The staff found a couple extra maintenance items with my car and fixed them and respected my needs and decisions with regard to some less urgent work. They also completed some minor work without cost and were flexible with timing and pricing.

XD
XIANGPENG D.
Kia Amanti
07/12/2018
They can help to check whether there is other issues need to repair and they are nice guys.
They are nice and helpful.

Chuck M.
Lexus RX 450h
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they do a great job and she has been going there for 25 years. They are good and kind people.

JENNIFER P.
Kia Optima
06/28/2018
Easy Process, Great work done!
Amazing! I originally went in for an inspection sticker and before even taking my car in they let me know it wouldn’t pass due to having my broken side mirror duck taped. I then asked them to give me a quote for having them do the repair – ordering the part + labor. Veryyy fairly priced and I decided to have them do it. (After that I could then get my inspection sticker done). This process was insanely easy- all the guys I dealt with at the front desk were extremely nice and patient with me, super helpful. As a young female going alone to an auto shop I’m very on guard to not get ripped off or deal with scumbags – I certainly didn’t have to worry here. They even saved me money by suggesting they could use a piece off the old part to use with the new part which allowed me to avoid paying for a paint job to the part they ordered. They were not after my money or ripping me off, which is nice for an auto shop, right?!

They ordered the part the day I went in, and a couple days later I dropped off my car at 8am before work, then picked it up same day after work. All of this got done in 1 day! And inspection sticker all set too. The process was just so easy, no stress. And I really appreciated how upfront, polite, and helpful these guys were. I will certainly go to this Comm Ave Brighton location again if I need anything done, highly recommend!!

Josh L.
Honda Fit
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend this business for service.

DV
DANIEL V.
06/22/2018
Rude attendant
The attendant on the phone was rude. Did not feel like explaining the work done. No problems with the work done so far.

Daniel M.
Lynn, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff executes on pinpoint, and Palmer, the GM, does an incredible job. He sets himself apart from the competition.

Trevor B.
Berne, NY
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said his experience was pretty good. The staff was willing to actually take a few minutes to talk to him and tell him what was the issue with the vehicle.