BIANELA H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/20/2021
Good job
I always like the good work that they give to my car and always very nice to me

KR
KAREN R.
Salisbury, MA
01/19/2021
Great Auto Service!
A-Z Auto Service is fast, reliable, reasonably priced and honest. I do not live in Brighton, I live in Essex County but visit my daughter and family at least twice a week nearby A-Z, have had to use their services more than once on weekend days and they have responded immediately. Once, we had our grand children with us and they helped us immediately!

STEPHEN C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2021
These guys are willing to bend over backwards for the customer. My go-to neighborhood shop for many years.
A-Z is the perfect name! They go the extra mile, and will do any job from a to z. They are very friendly, very good at what they do, and very honest and fair. You will enjoy your experience here. I have even bought several cars over the years from the very nice guys at A-Z.

LR
LINDA R.
Charlestown, MA
Kia Sorento
01/15/2021
Great personalized service with a few pleasant surprises
Really appreciate the attention to detail and the friendly service by the people on the phone. Great communication confirming by text and email to stay on top of estimates and questions. AND-something I always wonder why more places don't do--a complimentary car wash!! Thank you!

MICHAEL M.
01/14/2021
Went to AZ to fix my car because pests got into my vehicle and destroyed it.

They were great, very informative, and always kept me in the loop. Very professional and would highly recommend to a friend.

PB
PAUL B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/14/2021
excellent service with regular updates
The service was fast and thorough.
Regular updates were provided of cost changes etc. which was useful and reassuring.

MARISSA S.
01/13/2021
My Go To Mechanic
A Z Auto is honest and fast. I appreciate all the work they do and never feel like they are pressuring me into work that is unnecessary. It's really easy to make an appointment and the work is always done on time.

LJ
LINNEA J.
smart fortwo
01/11/2021
Great place
Competent and friendly people!

01/08/2021
Great work, nothing less...every time!
Been coming here a while and the convenience ans customer service is great. Billy really goes out of his way and even educates customers who are clueless on car stuff about what needs to be done in order to keep car not only running safely but smoothly. As a female I never fully felt I could trust what I was being told by auto repair shops until I found this place....thanks for all you all do!!!

MT
MARILYN T.
Volvo S80
01/07/2021
A-Z Auto is the best
I always take my car to A-Z, whether it’s just an oil change and Inspection Sticker like this week or a more complicated job. They have a great team over there w/Darren, Billy and Natalia. Thanks again guys for your great job. See you soon.

MA
MUSIRI A.
01/07/2021
Satisfied
Thought the overall experience was positive. Just wish I would have my triple discount on labor.

AT
AMY T.
Saab 9-7X
01/06/2021
Personal Service
Everyone here is wonderful from the moment you walk into the office until you drive away. The staff are very polite and professional and keep you informed of the progress of your car during the course of the repairs. I always feel comfortable that I’m getting the proper repairs completed on my vehicle for a great price.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great Experience
We recently brought our Subaru in for an issue with the steering and left very happy with the service we received at A-Z. They were friendly, accommodating, quick to do the repair, and made sure we walked off with the best deal possible. We'll definitely be returning for any future repairs. Thank you!

SOPHIA C.
Allston, MA
01/03/2021
Reliable and great customer service
Friendly and honest.