CHRISTINA B.
Mansfield, MA
11/11/2019
Never disappoints
Just had my car fixed again here and everyone is straight forward, reasonable, professional and honest. They also have a deal with enterprise if you need a car for the day(s) your repairs are getting done. I love this place.

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/10/2019
Honest and trustworthy
After bringing my vehicle in, Fred and his team assessed my vehicle with a significant amount of damages. Rather than recommend fixing the vehicle (and making money from my loss), the team presented me the option of investing that money into a new vehicle due to the vehicle’s current value. They were honest and made a solid recommendation even when it meant they would not make money. Would 100% return to their shop.

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Lexus GS 300
11/06/2019
2006 Lexus GS 300
Thank you Fred. Thank you Val. You guys are awesome and highly professional. As usual five star rating and treatment to your customers. Very knowledgeable and very honest and trustworthy people.

MARIA P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Nissan Versa
11/02/2019
Customer Service is Excellent
AZ Auto Center is the first place in Boston that I have felt comfortable having my car fixed. Their customer service is excellent and you can tell they care.

JY
JOHN Y.
Winthrop, MA
Audi TT
11/01/2019
Great service as always
Always happy with the service at AZ

Ray G.
Quincy, MA
10/31/2019
Service is impeccable,Fast,Reliable and Professional.
My wife had her RAV4 repaired earlier this year at A-Z and it looked like it had just come from the showroom floor. The reason I’d to use A-Z was because I got rear ended in my 2019 Accord and my insurance wanted me to go elsewhere but I recommended A-Z to them and Billy Audy took care of the rest. I got my car back and you wouldn’t even know it was rear ended and it was detailed even better than when I took it from the dealership. I highly recommend A-Z since both my wife’s car and my own were taken care of 100%.

YT
Yevgeniya T.
Hyundai Accent
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Yevgeniya said that she had an oil change. It went very well. She always goes to them. The people are polite and friendly. It is a good business.

JOAN H.
Lexus IS 250
10/30/2019
As always, A-Z got the job done (oil change and brakes) at a reasonable price and (unlike the Lexus dealer) without "finding" 10 other things that "need" fixing. A friendly, professional neighborhood service-station - I highly recommend them.

MARLEY H.
10/29/2019
Professional, responsive, and high quality service
Every step of the way, A Z staff was helpful and efficient. Everything was handled over the phone and after speaking woth Val, I felt comfortable leaving my car in their care without having to ride along with the tow truck when it was dropped of. They were transparent with the expected timeline, and I found the text reminders and emailed documents very useful and easy to access/share with others. Their prices were fair and they were patient with me as I took time evaluate the list of suggested services before I made my final decision.

DANIELLE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019
GRATEFUL !!!
THANK GOOD FOR A-Z AUTO, I WAS TRULY STRESSED, THEY SAVED ME YET AGAIN... THANKS GUYS, YOU’RE AMAZING...

CAROLINE S.
Reasonable and no BS
I have been going to AZ for my car repairs and inspection for 6 years now. They are always reasonably priced and only do exactly what you need. No BS in trying to do things you don’t need or overcharging. I have recommended AZ to my friends and family and they share the same sentiment. Their customer service is also great if you are unhappy with anything in the process.

DEBBIE W.
Quincy, MA
Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2019
The staff is knowledgeable and provides quality, personalized service!
I have been going to AZ Auto Center for years. They have serviced my 2007 BMW at the fraction of the cost of the BMW Dealership with better results. I reccommend this service center for your car care needs.

Boston, MA
10/23/2019
extremely reliable, fast, and trustworthy
Brought my car in as this place was recommended by my Triple AAA. They were very professional and got everything done in a very timely manner with reasonable prices..very happy with the job they did! Thank you, and now I plan to come back to them for all my maintenance!

MARIE P.
10/21/2019
A Z Auto center, what a great place to have my car fix. The price they changed is incredible and the staff are super friendly and Billy the owner, what an amazing person! Whenever I would go there to his place he'd treat everyone with respect and dignity. I live around 3 repair shops, walking distance and I would drive to A Z Auto center. Can't say no more!!! AZ Auto center is the place that I will go for my car repairs for as long as I own a car. Thank you you guy! You're all the best. Love Marie P.

KATHY M.
10/19/2019
Always Gives Great Service
I recently brought my car in for what I thought was only going to be an oil change and rear brakes. An inspection showed I also need front brakes and a catalytic converter. They don't sugar coat anything and because the total repair cost is not in my budget right now, I trust their recommendation as to what needs to be done first to keep me safe.

AT
AUDREY T.
Nissan Sentra
10/17/2019
Everyone at AZ is always super polite and helpful. They explain in detail any issues with my vehicle, and always provide the fastest and most excellent service that has kept my car running smoothly for several years now. Thanks!

Norwalk, CT
Volvo XC90
10/16/2019
I had a good experience here
They did a good job on repairs, and were willing to talk with me about what was wrong with my car.

CATHY S.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019
Friendly service
Very well organized very friendly people good service

RK
ROBIN K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/12/2019
Wonderful
Wonderful and expert advice and service!

MARY S.