XD
XIANGPENG D.
Kia Amanti
07/12/2018
They can help to check whether there is other issues need to repair and they are nice guys.
They are nice and helpful.

Chuck M.
Brookline, MA
Lexus RX 450h
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they do a great job and she has been going there for 25 years. They are good and kind people.

JENNIFER P.
Kia Optima
06/28/2018
Easy Process, Great work done!
Amazing! I originally went in for an inspection sticker and before even taking my car in they let me know it wouldn’t pass due to having my broken side mirror duck taped. I then asked them to give me a quote for having them do the repair – ordering the part + labor. Veryyy fairly priced and I decided to have them do it. (After that I could then get my inspection sticker done). This process was insanely easy- all the guys I dealt with at the front desk were extremely nice and patient with me, super helpful. As a young female going alone to an auto shop I’m very on guard to not get ripped off or deal with scumbags – I certainly didn’t have to worry here. They even saved me money by suggesting they could use a piece off the old part to use with the new part which allowed me to avoid paying for a paint job to the part they ordered. They were not after my money or ripping me off, which is nice for an auto shop, right?!

They ordered the part the day I went in, and a couple days later I dropped off my car at 8am before work, then picked it up same day after work. All of this got done in 1 day! And inspection sticker all set too. The process was just so easy, no stress. And I really appreciated how upfront, polite, and helpful these guys were. I will certainly go to this Comm Ave Brighton location again if I need anything done, highly recommend!!

Daniel M.
Lynn, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff executes on pinpoint, and Palmer, the GM, does an incredible job. He sets himself apart from the competition.

Mary D.
Boston, MA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the facility goes above and beyond anyone else to provide great service.

Jamie T.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the staff was great and friendly. She stated the cost was cheaper than was estimated.

HM
Hedi M.
Waukesha, WI
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Hedi said she would recommend this business.

NR
Norma R.
Brookline, MA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the business is very caring towards their customers. Their work is done very well, and they are reputable about attending to any problems or issues.

MIKE S.
Newton Center, MA
Lexus ES 350
06/08/2018
Excellent Service, as Always
Happy as usual with the service from Billy & Team at A-Z. Can trust that your being given honest evaluation and estimates, and never told of issues that don't exist. Thanks again.

John M.
Arlington, MA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
John said all of the staff members are very friendly and the work is always done efficiently.

MARILYNN B.
Honda Civic Si
06/03/2018
Excellent service. Reasonable prices. And car was done when they said it would be
I have recommended AZ to a few people and they have had excellent service as well.

Ronald R.
Providence, RI
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he was pretty satisfied with the service and there weren't any issues.

CJ
Christian J.
Malden, MA
Acura MDX
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Christian said he would recommend this business for service.

KP
Karly P.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Karly said they are kind and helpful.

GB
Greg B.
Lexus RX 400h
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business provided him with a good quote. The staff was able to complete his services in a timely manner.

CP
Chris P.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said their service is beyond excellent.

CHAD C.
04/26/2018
Perfect
I’ve gone to these guys several times, and they’ve been great every time. I got my car towed to the shop (it wasn’t starting and It wasn’t the battery) Monday afternoon. By Tuesday afternoon I had quotes for the work emailed to me. I ran them by my Dad because he used to be a mechanic, and he told me he could find no fault with them. By Wednesday afternoon my car was fixed and in my possession. My car now drives like it hasn’t in a long time. Furthermore the digital check in system that recognizes previous customers and helps you identify the work you’d like done is pretty wonderful.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Chad for the wonderful review and 5 star rating. We appreciate you choosing A-Z and hope you only continue using our services. Happy Motoring!

Jeanne M.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said that she appreciates the staff at the facility very much. They are really efficient and her vehicle has never run better. Her last service was extensive and the staff was very responsive, she appreciates their advice on her vehicle and the place is just great.

04/22/2018
Great customer service!
Had unexpected repairs after a safety inspection and they worked with me to find affordable fixes.

LC
LISA C.
West Burke, VT
04/22/2018
your customer service was great, informative, sensitive to my needs.
I would highly recommend A Z Auto, Darren made many attempts to find me someone to help me on a Saturday afternoon when he couldn't, but he came with such high praise and made me feel at ease leaving my car for service even though I was 250 miles
away.
This crew called with updates and asked permission prior to doing any work to my car. They tried all attempts to fixing verses buying new parts where feasible at my request.
I though the quality of work was great and their pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend them and use them in the future when I'm in town.