MORDECHAI H.
06/19/2019
New Muffler
Great staff and great service! Fred and staff were able to help out and review issues with vehicle. Gave a estimate and the work was done in a timely order.

DAVE G.
Scion xB
06/19/2019
Always friendly and helpful
I started taking my car here because it was close to my apartment and easy to walk to, and I continue going to them because they're friendly, helpful, and truly care about car care.

EL
ERNEST L.
Braintree, MA
Jeep Compass
06/18/2019
Inspection
Great people to talk too.

KEITH S.
Watertown, MA
Dodge Charger
06/17/2019
Great People, Great Service
My “go to” shop for car repair and maintenance. Always above and beyond!

GT
GRACE T.
Ford Fiesta
06/16/2019
Great Service!
My daughter borrowed my car and had an issue with the clutch/shifter. “Fred” at AZ was able to get us in right away. The issue was fixed at a very reasonable cost and the diagnostic charge was waived.

JACOB B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/14/2019
Honest, Fair, Great people. Recommend.
We had quite a complicated situation which the guys (Fred, Billy, etc.) helped us resolve, though it took a while. They were patient with our lack of understanding and explained everything throughly. They even discounted the labor costs when it exceeded what they expected. We have our mechanic in the city now 😊👍 thank you!

Fixed: transmission, alternator, battery, and other parts

WB
WILLIAM B.
Toyota Avalon
06/10/2019
Periodic tune up
Quality work, efficiently done. Courteous service. Totally satisfied. I will recommend A Z Auto to all.

06/09/2019
Friendly and efficient
They provide neighborhood service..honest, friendly and efficient. No need to look elsewhere for car service.

SARAH M.
06/04/2019
AZ auto always does a great job with my car and it is totally hassle free. Never had any problems. The people who work there are really nice and helpful.

HB
HELENE B.
06/01/2019
Friendly, professional, quick: truly excellent!

EP
EMMA P.
05/26/2019
Efficient and affordable
Excellent and speedy service! The staff are always professional and respectful.

AJ
ARUN J.
05/23/2019
Simply put, the BEST auto repair center.
I was having an issue with my Honda's emission system light. The mechanic, Fred was able to resolve the issue quickly and to my satisfaction. His auto mechanics
knowledge is absolutely brilliant/ outstanding. Additionally, he is personable and explains the technical jargon in simple terms. I am amazed at the analysis of the problem on hand and the repair options he gives. Since I have an old Honda, I will definitely be returning back. I highly recommend Fred to anyone looking for honest and knowledgeable auto repair/ care.

DANIELLE G.
Franklin, MA
05/23/2019
Honesty. Great customer service. Prompt expedition
This place is EXCEPTIONAL! Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Billie is kind and very thorough, and is great at explaining exactly the situation. I would recommend to everyone. Integrity and honestly is a quality that withstands the test of time. It also ensures a custoners faith. Great people-great business!

EA
ERIC/PAT A.
Mercury Milan
05/19/2019
above and beyond
This was a very lengthy and expensive repair; but A-Z did their best to minimize the costs, and their service and repair was excellent.

JINHAN L.
05/17/2019
Brake pads replacement
My car is 2014 BMW 528. I got my inspection here and changed the brake pads here. It is grateful to find this such nice place. I would back again for car issues.

HL
HEATHERROSE L.
Amazing!
The staff at A-Z always make me feel welcome. They take care of my car right away, and it’s always done faster than I expected. They check in if something is wasn’t covered in the initial conversation. Fred is wonderful :)

JEANNE M.
Quality outcome and reasonable
Prompt service. Always call and explain recommended work and charges clearly stated. I’ve been going for a few years now and feel very confident that the work is done well. I don’t find myself returning shortly after a repair with the same problem.

GR
GIL R.
Allston, MA
Lexus RX 400h
AZ service station 👌👍
Simply the best! Best service, best prices, quick, clean and so professional. Will never take my care elsewhere!

KC
Kimberly C.
05/14/2019
Fantastic customer service
My Honda Pilot was totaled in an accident with a runaway T. Both Billy and Roy provided fantastic service helping me navigate the confusing insurance process in this situation. Billy even helped me negotiate a higher Loss Settlement amount for my car. I highly recommend A-Z. Auto; they helped alleviate a lot of stress I had in dealing with this situation.

AH
AARON H.
Boston, MA
05/13/2019
Patient and honest
Well needless to say i bought a lemon. I did s fee things to pass inspection after buying and thought i could do work along the way. But someone rigged this truck together. I had it towed here from Dorchester and they took care of my truck and got it running right. Thanks a lot for your service and i know ill be back