KATHY M.
09/16/2018
Just a quick visit this time for an oil change. I waited while the work was done so I passed the time reading the newspaper provided. I was offered a beverage which I declined. Palmer is the best face for the company -- always cheerful and pleasant to talk to. I was in and out in an hour and able to go bout my business.

JARED F.
Allston, MA
Toyota Yaris
09/14/2018
Easy as usual
AZ Auot has been an efficient, knowledgeable place for me to bring my car for maintenance and repairs. I first went there because it was convenient. I haven’t been anywhere else since.

KRISTEN S.
Jeep Liberty
09/07/2018
My new favorite place
You can always get an appointment, and they are quick to diagnose the problem and fix it! I brought my car in once without an appointment, and had a wedding to get to out of state that same day, and they made sure I was ready to go, well ahead of the time I needed to leave. The prices are more than fair (AAA discount!) and they are located right on the B line. Plus, there is always a gas station attendant on duty, so you can pick up or drop off after hours!

NM
NANCY M.
09/02/2018
Transmission malfunction message while out of town. Ouch!
I want to thank everyone at AZ Auto Center for rebooting my car computer so I could drive home.
My daughter has been using this auto center and I know they have taken good care of her cars.
I am glad my cars message, came on near AZ Auto Center.

Jeremy T.
Framingham, MA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said they are friendly and they give good service

Chrysler 200
08/25/2018
Best in Brighton!
I've been going to AZ Auto Center for over 30 years. After a four-year hiatus (my car was under warranty at a dealership) I've returned. AZ staff is always courteous and concerned that your car is repaired to your satisfaction. Great job, Guys!

JUSTIN A.
08/14/2018
Always fast & reasonable
See above

LG
Lori G.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff at this business are wonderful.

Alexis B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said this business provided a very good quick service.

KO
Kristina O.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Prizm
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said that the place is efficient, the service is straightforward and the staff is kind.

IA
IRVING A.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2018
repairs at A Z auto center
i have been buying gas and getting repairs at A Z for more than 40 years. i have always been satisfied with the work that they do there
and that's fantastic considering my experience with dealers and other shops. the latest repair was no exception. my electrical system
was checked and i had a new battery within 3 hours on a saturday when they were extremely busy. i couldnt ha. ve been more pleased

CD
Charles D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Charles said everyone was very professional and the repair was reasonably priced.

AN
Alexander N.
Allston, MA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the service was good. The employees were transparent. He liked the clear transparency in identifying the problem and the advice.

CF
Christopher F.
Boston, MA
Lexus ES 330
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a fine job and there were no issues.

GS
Gregory S.
Floral Park, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said the service at this business was quick. Everything went smoothly. It was a good experience.

XD
XIANGPENG D.
Kia Amanti
07/12/2018
They can help to check whether there is other issues need to repair and they are nice guys.
They are nice and helpful.

Chuck M.
Lexus RX 450h
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they do a great job and she has been going there for 25 years. They are good and kind people.

JENNIFER P.
Kia Optima
06/28/2018
Easy Process, Great work done!
Amazing! I originally went in for an inspection sticker and before even taking my car in they let me know it wouldn’t pass due to having my broken side mirror duck taped. I then asked them to give me a quote for having them do the repair – ordering the part + labor. Veryyy fairly priced and I decided to have them do it. (After that I could then get my inspection sticker done). This process was insanely easy- all the guys I dealt with at the front desk were extremely nice and patient with me, super helpful. As a young female going alone to an auto shop I’m very on guard to not get ripped off or deal with scumbags – I certainly didn’t have to worry here. They even saved me money by suggesting they could use a piece off the old part to use with the new part which allowed me to avoid paying for a paint job to the part they ordered. They were not after my money or ripping me off, which is nice for an auto shop, right?!

They ordered the part the day I went in, and a couple days later I dropped off my car at 8am before work, then picked it up same day after work. All of this got done in 1 day! And inspection sticker all set too. The process was just so easy, no stress. And I really appreciated how upfront, polite, and helpful these guys were. I will certainly go to this Comm Ave Brighton location again if I need anything done, highly recommend!!

Daniel M.
Lynn, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff executes on pinpoint, and Palmer, the GM, does an incredible job. He sets himself apart from the competition.

Mary D.
Boston, MA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the facility goes above and beyond anyone else to provide great service.