Toyota Yaris
02/23/2020
Great service; wonderful people.
I'm usually uncomfortable about having my car fixed especially at a new garage. After 20 years with one mechanic in Western MA I moved to Boston. A neighbor recommended A-Z and I was happy that he did. The staff/owners are so helpful, taking a drive in my car on the spur of the moment when I 'dropped' in because it was making a noise. Always appreciate that kind of service. They fixed the problem; my car is happy and so am I.

Volvo S60
02/19/2020
One tire replacement
Good clean job done on time

GM
GENE M.
02/18/2020
Tire replacement and patch for another tire
The service is very courteous (I would say well above average), the job has been done professionally and on time - as promised. All in all - very pleasant experience.

JACOB B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/07/2020
Fast. Good. Nice.
Once again the people at A - Z did a great job, and even more quickly than normal. They were quite busy when I brought in our car (brake issues, engine trouble, tires needed replacing) but they did so in less than a day.

01/31/2020
Tire Replacement
Great service.

Boston, MA
01/31/2020
Umbelivably reliable and customer centric
I went to A Z for a muffler issue that someone ay another shop two days earlier had ripped me off at. I was frustrated but the professional team at AZ gave me options, made sure that things were done in a safe way for the car and were very homest with me, which is hard to find nowadays. They are super convenient and available to discuss issues. Thank you so much! I will recommend to everyone and will definitely return for all my oil changes!!!

GH
GIL H.
Chestnut Hill, MA
01/30/2020
As always, the service was excellent and the price reasonable.

01/28/2020
Need new tires?
Go to AZ! Did a great job on my BMW!!!!

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
01/28/2020
Always Great Service & Expertise on your vehicle.
A-Z always gives great service and advice on your car and what's needed. If there's multiple needs, they will let you know the importance of the phase that needs attention if everything can't be done at one time.

KQ
KENNETH Q.
01/27/2020
Great work .
Great work and price.explains everything well.

Dan G.
Allston, MA
01/21/2020
Would recommend to a friend
Fred was very helpful and knowledgeable. Will be sending my truck there for any future service

Sarah M.
Needham, MA
01/21/2020
I had a great experience here. Everyone was extremely helpful and my car was fixed faster than I expected. When I had my car inspected last year, Fred was very nice and put new wipers on my car. Rui helped service my car after I got in an accident and even offered to help deal with all insurance companies involved. Both these guys contributed to a stress free experience. I will continue to get service done here.

REUBEN W.
Nissan Versa
Good people
The people who work here are very helpful and patient especially when it comes to wanting to know more detail about your car, what needs to be fixed and how they are going to go about doing it. I keep taking my car back there for checks and repairs because I know they will do quality work in a short amount of time. They are well aware of the customers needs and are diligent about getting your car back to you as quickly as possible. Always appreciate their hard work~

Rudy R.
Berlin, MA
01/18/2020
The only place I go to
I've been going to to AZ for the last 8 years, and with the SAME TWO CARS. Doesn't matter if it's an oil change or getting the alternator replaced, they always get the job done right and usually faster than expected. The service guy at the front desk is always super professional and will explain anything in terms anyone can understand. Really appreciate the customer respect and I recommend the place to everybody. The office waiting area could be bigger, but no big deal.

HL
HEATHERROSE L.
01/16/2020
Another great experience
Thanks so much for taking such great care of my car!!