PF
Alliance, OH
Mercury Milan
02/27/2021
Exceeded expectations!
I had my drivers side mirror replaced and they did a great job. It was reasonably priced and they were done working on it way sooner than I expected! The front desk ladies were incredibly kind and helpful. They even called around until they got the exact match for my mirror (textured vs smooth) and told me smooth was the only option. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they ended up finding the textured option to match. Can’t recommend them enough.

THOMAIDA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/26/2021
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and very friendly people

Hyde Park, MA
02/26/2021
Amazing Service A to Z
Everyone was super helpful and caring, could not have had a better experience anywhere else. My car was brought in for inspection after front end damage. Az did a diagnostic and found the car to be worth less than the repairs. So I totaled my car but got a great discount on a rental for super cheap through AZ for a week. My car was junked by AZ, I retrieve my plates, and received more than expected for the junking. From the front desk ladies handling the paper work and calling for new updates to the mechanics explaining and helping me out with the car details, I could have not had a better experience. Thank you very much, you all are highly recommended!

SAGAR C.
02/25/2021
Great and Quick Service
The service is great

WS
WASIM S.
02/23/2021
The Professional’s
AZ is one of the best automotive workshop in Boston.the office ppl and mechanics are so helpful and professional.

MK
MELISSA K.
Nissan Rogue
02/21/2021
Such a great experience
The girls behind the office desk are the best! So kind and welcoming. I’m very pleased with the service I received - great job all around!

EM
ELIZA M.
02/19/2021
Kind people, fair prices, great experience!
I had a great experience at AZ! Everyone was very helpful and kind, and the pricing was incredibly fair. It was helpful to get emails with estimates, and great to have the opportunity to talk with someone before making a decision on any additional work. Thanks so much!

GH
GARRETT H.
Boston, MA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/18/2021
Transmition
Dealer wanted ro preform a risky and expensive transmition flush ro try and fix an issue tundra have with the torque converters. A-z took a safer less costly rout and solved the vibration issues and saved my transmition and thousands in parts _ several thousand more in labor !!

MITCHEL D.
Brookline, MA
Hyundai Accent
02/13/2021
Friendly staff, good price and great service
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Service was fast and at a great price. Would definitely return for any other needed service.

NB
NICOLE B.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/06/2021
I'd been having some issues with my car starting/battery/electrical issues for a while, but another shop told me the battery and alternator were fine. Well, my car finally died recently and I had it towed to A-Z Auto Center. They were able to diagnose it and let me know it actually was the alternator that needed to be replaced. They were really helpful and communicative and clear throughout the process. The service was also quick. I picked it up the day after having it towed. Prices seemed fair and they didn't recommend any unnecessary work. Will definitely bring my car here again in the future!

Volvo S60
02/05/2021
Always great service
Thanks you for quick service and very fair pricing.

PW
PETER W.
Mansfield, MA
Dodge Dart
02/05/2021
AMAZING SERVICE best in the city if u ask me
Loved this place. From the manager to the cashier's. Makes you feel like family. Way better than town fare tire or any of the bigget companies. Will be coming back for all my body work and car problems

MICHAEL S.
INFINITI Q50
02/04/2021
Very helpful
Went over the top to help me out, willing to go back if any other problems arise

MAGGIE C.
Audi Q5
01/30/2021
Breaks
This place was recommended by my friend and he wasn’t wrong. They have helped me before closing with patching and fixing my tire. I had to get new breaks and rotors and going to mechanics as a female can be especially stressful. I needed new breaks and rotors fast and they were so helpful and the nicest girl at the front desk got me even earlier appointment and couldn’t be any more helpful. My Audi dealership wanted more than double for break pads and rotors. I got ultra premium ceramic pads as I asked and the did a great job and I was charged fair price for everything. They checked few things but I was told I didn’t need them. I would absolutely recommend this place and I will be only going there with all my car needs. I was kept informed and all my questions were answered. The customer service is superb. It’s a busy place big they treat you with respect and the staff is beyond accommodating and helpful.

AW
ANDREW W.
Hyundai Accent
01/30/2021
Fast inspections
I came in for a state inspection. There was one person ahead of me, and they got my car inspected within 30 minutes of entering. Something was wrong with the car, but they were able to order parts and have it fixed by lunch the next day. Nice service, and everyone was friendly.