DANIELLE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020
A1 SERVICE EVERYTIME...
MY BRAKES LIGHTS DECIDED TO STOP WORKING THAT EVENING, I CALLED FIRST THING IN THE AM TO SEE IF I COULD COME IN... THE GUYS TOOK WONDERFUL CARE OF ME PER USUAL... IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER... THX GUYS...

DAMON G.
GMC Envoy
07/10/2020
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Agents and service mechanics always helpful and knowledgeable.

CE
CHRIS E.
Natick, MA
07/09/2020
Fast, reliable, and friendly service
They were very quick with repairs and told me exactly what they were doing and how long it will take. Also they gave free bottles of water when we were there

KK
KATHERINE K.
07/09/2020
Professional, courteous, knowledgable, trustworthy. Thx
I had a AAA checkup on my "new" used 2005 Subaru, and the result "excellent" with a couple of minor issues - wrong rear wiper, and necessary battery replacement. This allayed my fears on buying an older car.Dealership has agreed to fix the issues along with ordering new floor mats.
I'll be back anytime I need service - which I hope won't be a lot, other than routine maintenance.
Katherine Kimball

NG
NATASHA G.
07/08/2020
Always professional!
I have always had amazing experiences at A-Z. They are professional, trustworthy, and thorough. They are really honest, even when it will cost them money (like they tell you when you don’t really need something done.) Highly recommended!

BRITTANY H.
07/07/2020
Customer service
They treat your car like it’s their own! Exceptional service at an unbeatable price!

VL
VALERY L.
Hyundai Accent
07/07/2020
Just had my third visit to complete repairs and maintenance. The auto service here is excellent. All my questions were answered in a professional and polite manner. The gentleman attending the office were quite charming. My car sounded like new after I picked it up. I was given reasonable rates up front and the work was done in a timely efficient manner. They contacted me by text and I had no problems picking up my car. I highly recommend their services.

RICH S.
Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020
car repairs
Can't say enough about this place! So professional and honest. I have already recommended you to several people.
Will absolutely continue to get our cars repaired at AZ!!!

SOPHIA C.
Allston, MA
07/03/2020
Convenient
Really enjoy the convenience of 24h drop off and pickup. Just went for a basic oil change and state inspection. Nice staff....looked crazy busy though.

RK
ROBIN K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/01/2020
Such a fantastic place!
I highly recommend A-Z! They are so clear on what repairs need to be done; the repair work is done on schedule; there are discounts that may be available. And they are so nice!

REGINA S.
07/01/2020
Always Excellent work performed!
I've been going to A-Z auto well over 10 years with multiple vehicles and the work and customer service is as good as it gets!

06/30/2020
Reliable
They always communicate what the issue is with my car and fix what needs to be fixed without pushing unnecessary repairs.

EM
ELLA M.
Allston, MA
06/30/2020
Wonderful service
Wonderful shop; I’ve taken my car in several times for oil changes, tires, and minor work. They are always very quick with the work and have excellent customer service—Billy was especially helpful, even though they were incredibly busy. They have fixed two minor (but infuriating) problems as a favor to me on two separate occasions. I definitely recommend checking them out.

Mary D.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she recommended them to at least 100 people.Triple A recommended them to her for a pre-purchase inspection. They even washed her vehicle just to be nice, they were the most talented mechanics on the East Coast. Leo was in charge and when she had covid-19 they even offered to pick up her vehicle and fix it.

06/24/2020
Great auto shop
Great work and friendly staff.