HL
HEATHERROSE L.
01/16/2020
Another great experience
Thanks so much for taking such great care of my car!!

VL
VALERY L.
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020
Professional and timely service.
This is the second time I’ve brought my car to A-Z Auto Center. They have performed excellent service in a very professional and timely manner. I appreciate have such good auto repair service in this neighborhood.

Somerville, MA
01/14/2020
Fast friendly service
I had to get my car towed here and from the moment I got there the staff was friendly and helpful. They were clearly very knowledgeable and had my car repaired quickly. They made what could have been a huge headache easier. Would recommend.

RICHARD S.
01/08/2020
Excellent customer service
I called at the last minute and explained a problem I was having with my car. We worked out a mutually convenient time, they fit me and got me back on the road in time for an appointment I had latter in the day which required use of my car.
Thank you very much!!!
Richard

TO
TYLER O.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/07/2020
Courteous staff
A-Z is great. They're always very courteous. We needed a ton of work done of our car, and parts had to be ordered, so they needed to keep our car for several days. They set us up with a rental car at a discount and made all the calls for us so it was one less thing to worry about.

The staff is always very helpful!

JOHN K.
Saab 9-3
01/07/2020
Great communication, they followed theough on everything they said they would do.

MA
MARYAM A.
Volkswagen GTI
01/04/2020
The Best Place in Town!
My dealership had just quoted me an astronomical price for a part replacement and I brought my car here because I had read positive reviews. I was not disappointed. They worked tirelessly to diagnose the issue (which did not require any new parts) and when they found it, refused to charge me for the additional time they spent on this tricky issue. They will be my first call from now on.

01/03/2020
Great all around
fast service and honest prices. they are straightforward and do a great job with any issues I have had. they go so far to even help get a rental if needed. Staff is so friendly, I keep going here even though I have moved to a new town!

MORDECHAI H.
01/03/2020
gas leak
Had a exhaust leak and within 2 days the car was back on the road. Great service and price per usual! Called them for an update 24 hours in and they said would be ready following day.

Kia Optima
12/29/2019
Transparent service
AZ Auto is very clear about what they are doing to your vehicle and how much it is going to cost you. They send you breakdowns of parts and labor that you get to review before they proceed with repairs; that's a rarity for auto repair shops.

PH
PINCHIEH H.
12/24/2019
Friendly and great service
I went to check my tire because of leaking. They helped me to repair it and also help to check my brake within 30 mins. While waiting, they offered me a cup of coffee. The service is efficient and friendly and charges reasonably.

PM
PUNIT M.
12/24/2019
Local neighbourhood place with an excellent service
Excellent auto service place (AAA authorized) including auto-inspection. Staff is friendly and helpful. Qucik service and acoomodating even on day before christmas eve.

CHRISTINE C.
12/22/2019
Fast and convenient
Great service. Brought it after hours, which is extremely convenient to someone who works 13 to 14 hour days. Called me within the first few hours of the next day with what my car needed but that required my approval before starting service. Really appreciate their honesty and level of service. The lady at the front desk was also very nice and welcoming when I went to pick up my car. Will definitely be my new go to mechanic shop.

ARIEL M.
Mazda 3
12/22/2019
Fair, Honest, Accommodating
Staff is friendly and will patiently answer any questions you have. I brought my old car there for routine maintenance when I first thought about trading it in somewhere else, and asked one of the mechanics to check it out to make sure I would get a reasonable deal. He took the time to show me a couple pros and cons of the shape my car was in and talk to me about its value.

I’ve taken my new car for maintenance since then, and have had a great experience every time! I’m a woman in my 20s who’s had plenty of arguments with price gouging mechanics elsewhere. It’s a relief to have found a shop that’s so professional and trustworthy. They’re quick too!

CORRIE H.
Honda Element
12/21/2019
Quality and Reliability
We have brought our car here for everything from state inspection and oil changes to more serious problems with the starter. They do good work, they are straightforward with what is needed, and they have a good system of communication to keep us posted on the car’s status.