Brookline, MA
05/18/2019
Good service friendly fast on time

LN
LOAN N.
Nissan Sentra
05/16/2019
Not impressed
I brought my car in to repair my exhaust that was making a lot of noise. AZ recommended 3 repairs to the whole car totaling $2k~ but I opted to only fix the exhaust for the time being. I asked for my old parts back since my husband and his work mechanic asked to see it and find what the issue was. When I called to confirm the work, I wasn’t given an estimated pick up time and ended up waiting around until the following afternoon for a callback. When I went to pick up my car, the parts I received were only the gaskets and screws and not the catalytic converter they replaced. I expected all my parts back but I cant really do anything with a set of screws and gaskets. My car is no longer noisy but I probably won’t come back for the other repairs since it seems a bit unorganized there and this is the second time I’ve questioned their honesty after getting my car serviced. The admin in the office was professional and nice enough and the guys who brought my car back were also nice. It’s too bad I don’t feel comfortable being a repeat customer at AZ.

MJ
MARGARET J.
02/03/2019
Communication issue
I can’t speak to my new breaks because I just got my car back, but I did have a communication issue. I made a reservation for 8:00 am a week in advance. Then they claimed they didn’t have my reservation, however they must have because when I dropped my car off at 11pm on Friday night,my car was in the system. Then they called me and was not sure if the quote for the work was accurate, which made me nervous to think my car sat there all day and wasn’t going to get nw brakes. In the end , the quote was accurate and the work was done, but the experience wasn’t great and my car was in the shop until 3:30. I’d recommend with reservation.

MARIA B.
01/20/2019
Not bad
My car repairs ended up getting pushed out one day twice but I understand that complications can arise. When I got my car back, it was exceptionally filthy both on the inside and outside of the car, and all the belongings in my glove compartment were all over the place and many things were completely broken. I was offered a free car detail which I really appreciate. All of the work done to the car was great.

OE
Omokefe E.
Dodge Caliber
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Omokefe said this business took a few days to get back to him about what his vehicle needed, then another day to do the work. He added they do not respond to their customer quickly.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2018
Pretty good
Fast service with good communication regarding the work being done. They think because they're busy it's somehow acceptable to be rude to customers, but I deal with it for the convenience.

24/7 pickup (I believe) is great. Unfortunately last time they hid my car, and it took an attendant and I about 40 minutes to find it. It was implied to me that it's not uncommon for the cars to be "misplaced".

VZ
Vladimir Z.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Vladimir said his main concern when he went to this business was his brakes and they did not check them.

JENNIFER M.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/16/2018
Oil Change took 24 hours
This was my first visit to AZ Auto Center. I called on a Monday to make an appointment for a basic oil change for that Wednesday morning. An oil change for my vehicle usually takes about 30 minutes, and I was told on the phone that my car would absolutely be ready by the end of the same day. I dropped my car off a few minutes after AZ opened on Wednesday morning, and my car was not ready for pickup until Thursday morning after my workday started. It's not the end of the world, but I was not notified that they would be keeping my car overnight and had to rearrange plans at the last minute. No matter how busy you are, an oil change should not take 24+ hours, especially when your customer has made an appointment in advance.

DV
DANIEL V.
06/22/2018
Rude attendant
The attendant on the phone was rude. Did not feel like explaining the work done. No problems with the work done so far.

MARGARET C.
Cambridge, MA
FIAT 500
04/05/2018
Takes too long
Service is too slow and all but one person at front desk have no idea what’s going on.

RUBY S.
Allston, MA
02/01/2018
Ok
My car wasn’t ready for pick up on the same day I dropped it off so l told the person I spoke with that I would be unable to pick up the car until Wednesday. I was disappointed to see that they had left my car outside during the snowstorm and it was returned to me looking really bad. I certainly didn’t expect a detailing or anything like
That but I didn’t expect to
See my car covered in white snow residue and super dirty when it was returned to me. Additionally, I was told over the phone that I would get a 10 percent discount on parts and labor due to my AAA membership. When I saw my bill, the discount wasn’t included. The person initially said there was no such discount then after I persisted he made a call to colleague to confirm this and then added it on. Please provide the discount that was indicted over the phone so customers aren’t inadvertently overcharged.

TG
TEGINA G.
12/15/2017
I dropped off my car now there problem with my car
Y'all helped me a lot with my car that's why I don't understand why my car shuts off while I drive it was fine before but I can't afford to get it looked at and fix so I have to wait and I will still go to them

JAMES K.
Bronx, NY
Dodge Avenger
09/06/2017
Pleasant Staff, But Not Great Work
Recently used to AZ services to service my air conditioner, which was not working and only blowing out hot air. The staff was very pleasant and communicated well with their costumers. However, the service to the vehicle was not the best. At first my AC seemed to be working amazingly when I entered the car after the turned it back over to me. But, when I turned the AC on the next day it was back to blowing out hot air and has not worked since. Yet, they claimed to have checked all aspects of it and found the issue.

SANDY S.
Brookline, MA
07/06/2017
Sarcastic.
Didn't give me my key. Said it was in the car which was locked. Didn't call when the car was ready for pickup.

PP
PATIL P.
Boston, MA
Honda Accord
03/20/2017
Not happy that entire check up was not done
I had to stop mid way barely week after the car was out of shop to fill air. Disappointed that even air was not checked when I came to check tyres