JENNIFER M.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/16/2018
Oil Change took 24 hours
This was my first visit to AZ Auto Center. I called on a Monday to make an appointment for a basic oil change for that Wednesday morning. An oil change for my vehicle usually takes about 30 minutes, and I was told on the phone that my car would absolutely be ready by the end of the same day. I dropped my car off a few minutes after AZ opened on Wednesday morning, and my car was not ready for pickup until Thursday morning after my workday started. It's not the end of the world, but I was not notified that they would be keeping my car overnight and had to rearrange plans at the last minute. No matter how busy you are, an oil change should not take 24+ hours, especially when your customer has made an appointment in advance.

DV
DANIEL V.
06/22/2018
Rude attendant
The attendant on the phone was rude. Did not feel like explaining the work done. No problems with the work done so far.

MARGARET C.
Cambridge, MA
FIAT 500
04/05/2018
Takes too long
Service is too slow and all but one person at front desk have no idea what’s going on.

RUBY S.
Allston, MA
02/01/2018
Ok
My car wasn’t ready for pick up on the same day I dropped it off so l told the person I spoke with that I would be unable to pick up the car until Wednesday. I was disappointed to see that they had left my car outside during the snowstorm and it was returned to me looking really bad. I certainly didn’t expect a detailing or anything like
That but I didn’t expect to
See my car covered in white snow residue and super dirty when it was returned to me. Additionally, I was told over the phone that I would get a 10 percent discount on parts and labor due to my AAA membership. When I saw my bill, the discount wasn’t included. The person initially said there was no such discount then after I persisted he made a call to colleague to confirm this and then added it on. Please provide the discount that was indicted over the phone so customers aren’t inadvertently overcharged.

TG
TEGINA G.
12/15/2017
I dropped off my car now there problem with my car
Y'all helped me a lot with my car that's why I don't understand why my car shuts off while I drive it was fine before but I can't afford to get it looked at and fix so I have to wait and I will still go to them

JAMES K.
Bronx, NY
Dodge Avenger
09/06/2017
Pleasant Staff, But Not Great Work
Recently used to AZ services to service my air conditioner, which was not working and only blowing out hot air. The staff was very pleasant and communicated well with their costumers. However, the service to the vehicle was not the best. At first my AC seemed to be working amazingly when I entered the car after the turned it back over to me. But, when I turned the AC on the next day it was back to blowing out hot air and has not worked since. Yet, they claimed to have checked all aspects of it and found the issue.

SANDY S.
Brookline, MA
07/06/2017
Sarcastic.
Didn't give me my key. Said it was in the car which was locked. Didn't call when the car was ready for pickup.

PP
PATIL P.
Honda Accord
03/20/2017
Not happy that entire check up was not done
I had to stop mid way barely week after the car was out of shop to fill air. Disappointed that even air was not checked when I came to check tyres

AP
ANTHONY P.
Nissan Murano
01/18/2017
be sure before you tell people when they will have their car back
you do great work, but its always a problem with timing..you tell people they will have their car back at a certain time and its never the case... tell me the correct information so that i can schedule accordingly ...
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Anthony for the rating, your feedback is very important in our goal to improve and get better each and every day. We apologize and appreciate the business hoping next time we can offer better customer service Happy motoring!!!

LA
LINDSEY A.
Cambridge, MA
10/11/2016
Great work done for my Jeep
As always the mechanics are great at AZ. One thing I must say though, is bring back Fred!! I see a definite difference in the service that I get at the front desk. For an example when I asked when the shop closed when I called at 3 PM, he couldn't give me an answer, he said somewhere between 4 and the regular close time of 6. When I came to get the car, he just handed me the keys and didn't say anything. Thankfully Billy came into the office to discuss what was done. Previously at AZ, I would have been given a short overview by Fred and would leave feeling more comfortable then I did with the new Service Advisor.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you Lindsey for the rating, your feedback is very important in our goal to improve and get better each and everyday. We apologize and appreciate the business hoping next time we can offer better customer service Happy motoring!!!

Merredith D.
Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Merredith said she's new to the area and this facility had good reviews. She was expecting her oil change to be like $34 and it ended up being $68. She was told that's because they use synthetic oil and so does her mechanic along with regular oil and it's never come to that amount. She will not be doing business with them or recommending this facility.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 09/19/2016

Hello Merredith, first let me start off by saying sorry for the misunderstand, it was our intent to make you feel like you were overcharged. What you probably wanted and didn't recieve was a synthetic-blend oil change service that costs $35.93 including up to 5 quarts of oil, oil filter and fluid top off with 51 point check. If you want you can upgrade to 100% synthetic oil and that is what you received and were charged for. Since there was a mix-up somewhere and you really wanted the "regular" oil change I will send you a refund of the difference.
Thank you for your business and I really do hope this helps a little with restoring some trust.
Sincerely,
Billy Audy

IB
IKO B.
Brookline, MA
09/01/2016
you are our nighbor
The brake still squeak. I have to make an appointment with you soon. We were out of town .
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you Iko for the rating, your feedback is very important in our goal to improve and get better. We apologize for the Inconvenience and please give us a call to schedule an appointment so we can take a look at the brakes. (Note: We warranty our work ( Parts & Labor ) For one year or 12,000 miles and For (AAA) members Two Years or 24,000 miles. ) We appreciate the business and hope next time we can offer better service overall Happy motoring!!!

Molly D.
Wakefield, RI
Nissan Xterra
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Molly said the business did a good job but they called beforehand and it ended being $100 more than first discussed but would recommend them.

Danielle M.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Danielle said the service was good and he would probably use this business again in the future but they were more expensive than they quoted. They also told him it would take one hour to work on his vehicle and it actually took three hours.

JOSEPH A.
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2015
The good and the bad
I have to say the guys are always nice to talk to, so no matter the situation, they are very polite and respectful.

That being said, I dropped the car off and asked them to figure out why it wouldn't start... that's all. They gave me several timelines when they would call me back, and they never made their timeline. I had to keep calling and they kept giving an updated timeline that they then again wouldn't make.
They then gave me a diagnosis of the entire car, giving me a huge list, including that I needed new windshield wipers (I'm sure this was affecting the car's starting issue). After pleading that they just get the car started, they installed 4 spark plugs and graciously gave me a "discount" on the diagnostic.
This being said, he got it done fast after I requested it be done that day. I'll bring my car back, but I'll be VERY specific with what I want done.

RUBY C.
Mazda Protege
10/02/2015
I was late
Fred at the office was very kind. I was told it would take 2-3 hours for my oil to be changed. I decided to walk home and wait for the call saying my car had been serviced. I never received a call and after 3 hours I walked back to find my car had been done for a while.

KH
Kevin H.
Land Rover LR2
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees at this business could not fix his vehicle. His vehicle's battery was new and was working before the service, but it is not working now. They could not explain why this was. He appreciates them for not charging him after this service.

DV
DANIEL V.
09/20/2015
I am still neutral
I had an interaction with the person who answers the phone. It wasn't the most customer service oriented.
I think two days for front and back rotors and pads is a bit long.
When I picked my car up, my radio wasn't working (it was working when I dropped my car off) They fixed the problem on the spot. Apparently it was a fuse... It could have been a coincidence, but still very strange.

CD
COREY D.
07/18/2015
Slightly annoyed
I've been going here for 4 years and the service is usually excellent. This last visit I was frustrated that I didn't get a call about my car being ready for pick up until after hours. I would have had no choice but to pick it up at the attached gas station. Also, I asked to have someone look at the rear mudflap and instead it was just removed, not replaced.

I've always had excellent service in the past. I hope this last trip was just a one time occurance.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 07/20/2015

Thank you for you recent visit and sorry for the mix up with mud flap and no "car ready" phone call. I want you to know that Tony, the service advisor that dealt with you during the last visit, is no longer an employee at A-Z because of similar complaints. We appreciate your continued trust and business and will work hard to make sure your next visit is a better one. Because of the inconvenience I will be sending you a complimentary car wash coupon. Thanks again

WJ
Whitney J.
Massachusetts
06/24/2015 Category: Service
Whitney said she does trust the employees at this business. She stated she knew what was wrong with her vehicle. It had a leak somewhere. They could not find where the leak was coming from, but they did not address that and instead told her of three different things that were wrong with her vehicle. That was fine, but that is not what she was there for. She said if they could not work on it for her, then they should have told her to take it to another business.