HN
Brookline, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/10/2019
Light Bulb Replacement
Was charged $51.00 just for a replacement of 1 light bulb on my Mini Cooper. I recently had the other light bulb replaced down the street at Shimon’s gas station on Harvard St. for just $25.00, unfortunately, they were closed when I called at 4:30 pm..

Jamaica Plain, MA
Dodge Durango
12/06/2019
Disappointed
I am very disappointed. Did they even look at my vehicle? They told me that it would be $700+ to repair the heating system. Someone else who was not even a mechanic looked at it and fixed it in 2 seconds. Why couldn't they do that?

CL
CONOR L.
Brookline, MA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/08/2019
They stole my airpods
These guys legit stole my airpods. Sad!

MK
MOHAMED K.
Hyde Park, MA
09/14/2019
I got the same problem fixed for less cheaper.
Will never take my car there or recommend anybody that I know to go there.

Framingham, MA
Acura 3.2TL
09/14/2019
Not good
The place is trying to make money as possible. Recommend expensive repairs. Did not wanted to get it fixed there. I did not wanted to get it fixed there. The car ball joint came out and they were trying to charge me 1000$ dollars. Need some genuine people who charge you genuinely.

08/08/2019
Customer service is at 0! Rude, treat you like They are doing you a favor. Maybe because I am a woman.
I gave this place quite a few chances, just because it’s close to my home. Besides absolutely no customer service level, they never do the work on time as they say, always at the end of the day, when they are all gone, you can pick up your car and pay your bill at the gas station. I guess they don’t like answering questions or looking you in the eyes after what they’ve done. I’ve had them do rear breaks, when I needed front; they have told me that my car is safe to drive, while it wasn’t (breaks issues); they’ve had me wait for some irrelevant to safety parts over 10 days. Just one thing worse than the other. I am done w them for sure.

Nissan Sentra
04/28/2019
Third time is not the charm
Within a month, I had to go back to the shop 3 times for something “different” everytime. One time I didn’t even get an invoice for what they were doing and only a notice to go pick my car up and then I had to pay for something I didn’t approve of AFTER having to come back to fix my car again after just having it fixed a week ago. After the 3rd time, my check engine light still came back on. My car is in a worse condition now from when I first brought it in.

02/08/2019
Kept my car for 5 days
Unfortunately had a bad experience at AZ. It wasn't my first time going but will be my last. They were just replacing my oil pan and putting a valve gasket on. They first said it was delayed because something had to dry for a few hours and then the reasoning was because the wrong part came in. Overall, 5 day without a car for a small fix was ridiculous. They also charged an absurd amount of money for such a fix. Nice people just not the best service

II
ISRAYIL I.
Honda Fit
01/30/2019
2010 Honda Fit
I dropped car at this place.. and I noted that my car left cv axel is broke.. they sent me email.. estimated price 663$ I called to say that I don’t accept to fix this here because of high price.. they told me than you gonna have to pay 109$ diagnostic fee.. in the end of the day we agreed to bring our part they gonna replace it.. and charge us only later.. by the way I can purchase cv axle for 70$ they charge wanted to charge me 135$.. anyways .. they repaired the part but car makes noise from there that they did job..my name is israyil and my number is+18572044112 call me if anyone wanna say something..

BE
BURAK E.
Quincy, MA
01/25/2019
Horrible experience
I gave my car at january 23 for battery issue.We deal with him.He didnt keep his promise and took 300 dollar for nothing do favor yourself and your wallet dont choosing this company

South Hamilton, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/16/2019
Untrustworthy, Scammer's
This place was by far the worst experience I have ever had. I strongly recommend to anyone to never use this place. For a oil pan gasket replacement that wasn't needed they charged $380 dollar's of labor. When requested to not do it they said it was too late. However, when I arrived several hours later they said they were putting them in now. Absolutely disgusting business. To give a perspective my mechanic was willing to do all of it for less then half.

JOSHUA K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/04/2017
Do not take your car to this place for car inspection
Dishonest - they will try to rip you off with every opportunity they get.

DANIEL L.
Cambridge, MA
Fiat 500
06/03/2017
Bad communication with customer!
I used to be a customer at their Cambridge location before it closed, and it was nothing but fantastic! The Brighton location however is not as good. I took my car in for a general tune up that should have been a one-day case, but it took three days for me to get my car back. After getting the work done on it, the bolts were not tightened and my car made a rattling noise such that I did not feel comfortable driving it. Had to take it back for more tune-ups. The original issue that I brought it in for, a noisy reversing sound, was not addressed. I am moving out of town anyways, but would not go back for further service.

MICHAEL R.
Allston, MA
12/11/2016
Came in with a specific car problem, AZ auto center only offerred other potential car problems
I came in with a specific problem. I imagined that the auto center would look into said problem, but they instead produced several other potential problems with the car (none of which I was concerned with and only some were actual problems with the car) that amounted to over a $2,000 in repairs and labor. I have never had this kind of experience at any other auto repair shop. When all was said and done, my experience amounted to a $50 visit to have my car assessed for potential problems to my car that do not even exist. And just FYI, I then went to another auto repair shop in the area and not only had the specific issue fixed, but also had it done for under $500.

MIKE S.
06/19/2016
Car broke down when they promised it was safe
I had a list of repairs of which I couldn't pay for all at once. I asked them to do what needed to be done for it to be safe. I broke down. They were wrong. Stranded in Connecticut now