KL
KYE L.
Beacon, NY
Honda Civic Si
03/14/2018
Lack Of Communication for three days.
The front desk persons inability to communicate information, and write down phone numbers correctly had caused us to be stuck in Newton for another day, even though the work to the car had already been completed. Effort wasn’t made to call the secondary number that we provided. Sad nothing was offered to make up for your own mistake. Glad you were able to do the job but you really need to work on communication. Three full days of no communication and us having to call almost every hour for new information.

DV
DANIEL V.
09/20/2017
Incomplete service
I asked them to please fill the tires to specified pressure after my oil change and of course they didn't do it. Thank you for the incomplete service.

JOSE C.
Norwood, MA
04/13/2017
Car brakes
I am once again not happy. I went to do my brakes and now my car shakes when I accelerates when I go 50. I spoke to Palmer in service and he assumed I hit a bump that would cause this. I told him don't assume because I did not hit anything.

I need the manager Billy to give me call.

Palmer states to me that I was the only customer in 3. Years with complaints.

I don't understand why every time I go in yo game x my car I come out with something new wrong.

TG
THERESA G.
Chrysler Sebring
09/27/2016
Disappointed
This was one of the first times iv been disappointed in my service. I said my belts were squeaking and I had just gotten a new alternator and then I was charge around $60 to check them out. Told a spray was used to make them not squeak, my car rolled up louder than ever. I'm now not sure if it is safe to drive or what's going on because they are squeaking but I paid $60 for someone to confirm what I knew. They squeaked. No solution. No work. No improvement. I don't know, I never received a call regarding if they needed to be changed for the squeak, is it dangerous, yada yada. I had a WONDERFUL (insert sarcasm here) trip to pay money to have someone say yup that's what you told us. Solution? None given.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you Theresa for the rating, your feedback is very important in our goal to improve and get better each and everyday. We apologize as there's indeed a mistake in you " Invoice " any diagnose fee have to be discounted out when the customer is having service, please give us a call or stop by the shop so we can refund you. We appreciate the business and hope next time we can offer better customer service Happy motoring!!!

DT
Dylan T.
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Dylan said he had his tires mounted and balanced. They were so out of balance afterwards he had to take them elsewhere and pay $100.

MARC H.
11/04/2015
Charged for the visual inspection that led to the repair work.
I was surprised to have to pay $47 for an undercarriage safety check even though I elected to do a $289 repair as a result of the safety check. I expected the cost of visually inspecting the car to be folded into the charge for the repair work generated from that inspection

EG
Evan G.
Massachusetts
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Evan said he had to call multiple times even though the staff told him they would call him. When he got a hold of someone, they told him his estimate had doubled. He ended up going to another business for service.