DANIEL V. on 09/20/2017
"Incomplete service"
I asked them to please fill the tires to specified pressure after my oil change and of course they didn't do it. Thank you for the incomplete service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 04:40 AM
JOSE C. on 04/13/2017
"Car brakes"
I am once again not happy. I went to do my brakes and now my car shakes when I accelerates when I go 50. I spoke to Palmer in service and he assumed I hit a bump that would cause this. I told him don't assume because I did not hit anything.

I need the manager Billy to give me call.

Palmer states to me that I was the only customer in 3. Years with complaints.

I don't understand why every time I go in yo game x my car I come out with something new wrong.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 05:09 AM
THERESA G. on 09/27/2016
"Disappointed"
This was one of the first times iv been disappointed in my service. I said my belts were squeaking and I had just gotten a new alternator and then I was charge around $60 to check them out. Told a spray was used to make them not squeak, my car rolled up louder than ever. I'm now not sure if it is safe to drive or what's going on because they are squeaking but I paid $60 for someone to confirm what I knew. They squeaked. No solution. No work. No improvement. I don't know, I never received a call regarding if they needed to be changed for the squeak, is it dangerous, yada yada. I had a WONDERFUL (insert sarcasm here) trip to pay money to have someone say yup that's what you told us. Solution? None given.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 09/27/2016 11:11 PM
Billy A., Service Manger at A Z Auto Center responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you Theresa for the rating, your feedback is very important in our goal to improve and get better each and everyday. We apologize as there's indeed a mistake in you " Invoice " any diagnose fee have to be discounted out when the customer is having service, please give us a call or stop by the shop so we can refund you. We appreciate the business and hope next time we can offer better customer service Happy motoring!!!

Dylan T. on 01/14/2016
Dylan said he had his tires mounted and balanced. They were so out of balance afterwards he had to take them elsewhere and pay $100.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/18/2015
Review Created: 01/14/2016
MARC H. on 11/04/2015
"Charged for the visual inspection that led to the repair work."
I was surprised to have to pay $47 for an undercarriage safety check even though I elected to do a $289 repair as a result of the safety check. I expected the cost of visually inspecting the car to be folded into the charge for the repair work generated from that inspection
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 11/04/2015 07:49 AM
Evan G. on 03/03/2015
Evan said he had to call multiple times even though the staff told him they would call him. When he got a hold of someone, they told him his estimate had doubled. He ended up going to another business for service.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler