Honda Fit
12/01/2020
Kind and fast
Kind people who explain well what's wrong with the car and help get the problem solved at a good price.

Honda Fit
12/01/2020
Regular service
Car was ready in a very short time and everyone there is so friendly.

JUDY C.
Westwood, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLS
11/28/2020
Best service in Boston
They have the best price and staff

EN
ELLEN N.
Saturn Astra
11/28/2020
Nice place to do business
They keep my 12 year old car running.👍

HL
HEATHER ROSE L.
11/24/2020
Always the best
Great service. Only does what needs to be done and tells you when to do the rest.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/22/2020
So wonderful!
I have had multiple repairs and issues addressed in the most clear, prompt and helpful manner! My thanks and highest praise to them!

BW
BONNIE W.
11/21/2020
Highly recommended
Very thoughtful and friendly staff, clear and thorough communications, excellent work and a pleasure to work with. They go above and beyond normal expectations.

WB
Great service, fair prices

Boston, MA
Saturn VUE
11/19/2020
The same great work each time I am there...
I went back again as usual for tune up for an older car and they were completely open and honest about which things were more urgent than others for financial reasons and their prices are always fair and highly competitive. I really appreciate the work and care they took to ensure everything wa3a working top notch. They are the shop I will keep returning to. Thanks again!

SD
SUSAN D.
11/17/2020
Depth of auto knowledge and skill, trustworthy and kind.
A Z is the only place I can think about taking my car for service and this is the 3rd vehicle. Their knowledge from auto repair skills to sharing information is spot on. No matter how busy the team makes one feel as though their car and driving experience is most important. And they work to exceed expectations. If there are delays they keep me informed about the status. I feel confident when I drive my car into the center and have never been disappointed when I have driven away with a well serviced car.

MACIEJ B.
11/17/2020
Fast diagnosis and turnaround on repairs.
I had my vehicle inspected and fixed very quickly. The staff is also always very pleasant and give thorough explanations about the work being done.

KITTY S.
Allston, MA
11/15/2020
Lied and overcharged
I was told my car needed 1000+ dollars in repairs. The only thing actually broken was my alternator, a
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 11/16/2020

Good Afternoon,

I'm sorry you did not have a better experience with us at A-Z Auto. We would love to go over the work that was done on your vehicle as well as the recommendations that were sent to you. Thank you for choosing A-Z Auto, and I hope we can resolve any concerns you have.

JUDY C.
Westwood, MA
Land Rover Range Rover
11/14/2020
Friendly staff and great prices!!
Very honest, fair, friendly. They are the best in Boston!!!