VT

Chestnut Hill, MA
Land Rover LR4
05/15/2021
2010 Land Rover front brake repair
I can’t say enough about the A-Z team. From Natalya at reception to Darren and Leo, Owner Billy has put together a great service oriented team. Communications are clear and they perform solid work at a fair price. Easy to make an appointment and simple drop off after hours. Five Stars.

DQ
DANIEL Q.
05/13/2021
Another great experience
Have been coming here for 10 years and plan to continue to. Always very transparent, great staff, and take good care of my jeep.

JESSIE H.
Boston, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/08/2021
Great shop!
I've be an A to Z customer for about 10 years or so. They do a great job and the staff are friendly and customer service oriented. Thanks for keeping my car in good shape.

SERGIU S.

Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
05/01/2021
Excelente trabajo
Siempre hacen un excelente trabajo con mis carros y siempre pendiente que pueda necesitar y cuánto tiempo necesito para volver a regalo lo recomiendo mucho nunca es tenido problema con ellos siempre hacen un buen trabajo

JOHN P.
Honda Fit
04/30/2021
The young lady running the front desk is amazing. Everyone I’ve dealt with has been professional and honest. Highly recommend

AF
ALLA F.
Brookline, MA
Honda Accord Sedan
04/30/2021
Highly recommend this place.
Everyone is professional and friendly. The customer service is very good. The price is fair. The service is quick. Will definitely come again.

Westwood, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
04/27/2021
Excellent and trustworthy service.

RALF G.
Newton Highlands, MA
04/24/2021
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE !!
Starting with Billy, the entire team at A-Z provides exceptional expertise, service and personalized care!! I have been coming to A-Z for 25 years; now my grown children take their vehicles here as well!!
Quite frankly, there is no other service station and autobody shop even close to the caliber to A-Z in New England!

04/22/2021
Great Communication & Quality Work
I took my car in because it was making a squealing noise. They identified that my brake pads and rotors needed to be replaced. They had identified, provided me the estimate, let me review and approve work before they started, and completed the work within 1 work day. Very efficient, polite, and professional.

GL
Georgiy L.
04/20/2021
Very good service
A few years ago, I was looking for the nearest place to get a state inspection and used the AZ Auto Center service. Since then, I use only their services and am very satisfied: quickly, efficiently, for reasonable money

AR
ANABEL R.
Toyota Matrix
04/19/2021
Wonderful customer service as always
I’ve been coming to this shop to get my car maintenance done + any repairs it has needed since 2017. They’re quick and efficient as well as honest about the services your car might need. The front desk people are always kind and courteous too. Would recommend this shop to anybody!

Toyota Avalon
04/19/2021
I love that AZ Auto Center is walking distance from my home, it makes it so easy to drop off my car! I even learned today that with their 24-hour gas station, I could pick up my car after hours. Despite an unexpected expensive fix (replacing brakes and rotors is never cheap!), I have only good things to say about AZ. And the AAA discount doesn't hurt! As long as I live in Boston, I will keep using AZ for my car repair needs.

PG
PENG G.
Allston, MA
04/14/2021
straight forward trouble shooting with excellent technical advice.
quick response with targeted issue. perfect service with patient instructions.