MIKHAIL S.
07/26/2021
Many thanks
I got extraordinary service as usual. Many thanks

KITTY S.
Allston, MA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/25/2021
Absolutely knocked my socks off great
These repair technicians were absolutely incredible. I showed up after the shop closed, expecting to leave the van in the lot overnight, but Christian swooped in and began the repair immediately. They accommodated my specialized Mercedes 3500 diesel work van, despite it being much to large to fit in the repair bay, and had it fixed much sooner than I expected. The repairman who initialized the repair, Billy, was thorough and kind. I'm no auto expert, but I know a thing or two about cars, and Billy treated my opinions with respect and consideration. The parts were priced fairly, as was the labor. I will definitely be back, hopefully next time with a car that will actually fit into the shop.

EE
ELIZABETH E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/21/2021
Amazing, quick service!
I’ve been going to this auto shop for four years now. It’s always a pleasant and easy experience. The mechanics are all skilled and quick at what they do. They also always explain everything that they’re doing and why they’re doing it which comes in handy when you don’t necessarily know the most about cars! I highly recommend this place!

DK
DAVID K.
Jamaica Plain, MA
07/17/2021
Quality mechanic and friendly staff
I got an easy quote and scheduled an appointment online for complete replacement of both rear drum brakes. Very reasonable prices, especially for Boston. I usually do my own car repair but decided to try A-Z because of the good reviews. All of the staff I interacted with were friendly and professional. I was impressed with their patience when dealing with a rude customer ahead of me. The mechanic work was high quality and done within a reasonable time frame. I'm relieved to find a mechanic I can trust in the city. Thanks for the great work!

RK
ROBIN K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/16/2021
Wonderful service provided
I have brought my car here for a number of repairs and have always found the wonderful people here to be clear in their recommendations and to follow through with what they recommend. Also, any questions you may have are answered in a patient and complete manner.

07/12/2021
My car is running great. I really like the ease and turnaround time of this shop. Extended pick up times is amazing. Only tiny complain: The bill was over $500, I wish my car would have been cleaned like at other shops when you get serviced. Would recommend!

07/11/2021
Excellent Mechanics
I was pleased with the analysis of my battery problem. Mechanics discovered a problem with my tires which they were able to for me me. 5 stars
On 2nd visit, I called to check on progress. Theservice rep said that she would call when the car was ready. No one called, so I called again. She said a text was sent. No text received (total lie). 1 star

MICHEAL S.
06/29/2021
Quick and helpful
Took my car in for an oil change and check engine light. Morning drop off and evening pick up was easy and smooth. They diagnosed and quoted a couple other issues with the car - I’m not going through with those repairs now but to my knowledge the diagnoses were accurate. My experience had no problems, so I would recommend them.

MATTHEW S.
GMC Envoy
06/22/2021
I'm not well-versed with cars, and told Billy this. He told me what I absolutely needed, versus other repairs which I should need, but were not of highest priority (rather than, as a salesperson with expertise knowledge, telling me I needed it all for the highest price possible). His honesty and good character were very apparent, and thus, he's made a regular customer out of me. Furthermore, Billy and the entire team were incredibly friendly, responsive, and professional. Will be going back here and recommending it to others.

WS
WALTER S.
06/21/2021
We've been completely impressed with the service at A to Z from the friendly and helpful front office staff to the work done on our multiple cars. The prices have been fair and the work excellent and in one case went way over and beyond when there was some uncertainty about where an issue had arisen - taking care of it for no cost and without being asked.

SHIJIE H.
06/19/2021
Great place
They made my old car like a new one.

06/18/2021
Very Good Experience
The experience of this site is amazing

06/18/2021
Proffesional and Accomadating
I am always very satisfied with the work done on my cars.

CA
CYNTHIA A.
06/10/2021
Excellent service results and wonderful staff who were especially helpful.

North Andover, MA
06/08/2021
Poor
Spent $2k to fix something in the engine that did not get fixed. Brought the car back to get checked (they still charged a service fee to look at it) and now it’s another $2k for something completely different. Had to call every hour for updates then never provided. Never using this place again.