HM
Hannah m.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said the facility does a great job, but the wait times are a little long.

04/07/2018
Efficient oil and filter change
I dropped my car off at 815am for an oil and filter change and had it back by 1pm. I also appreciated the suggestions the AZ team made when I picked the car up.

03/07/2018
Timely and accommodating
The AZ staff was informative and accommodating in helping me replace one of my tires that had a tear in its sidewall. I appreciated the help, flexibility, and quick turnaround time of my car repair. They took a look at the tire on the car one evening then I dropped the car off the next day and had it back by that evening.

JZ
Jessica Z.
Massachusetts
Lincoln MKZ
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business did a great job. They took a long time because of a parts delay.

LW
Laurence W.
Watertown, MA
Scion xB
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Laurence said the staff were pretty good, but they're always busy.

Alexis B.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said there were a couple of problems but everyone was very nice about it. Everything got taken care of and she's very happy with her service.

01/09/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said this business did really great work. It is a small place, so the wait was too long for her.

GF
GREG F.
Dodge Caliber
11/22/2017
Honest and straightforward
Honest and affordable, although a little bit slow. Overall great

RAUL M.
Boston, MA
Kia Forte
10/23/2017
Convenience
It was a good experience.

Marco C.
Volkswagen Passat
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Marco said this business did good work but they were a little slow.

08/09/2017 Category: Service
Hannah said the business did a great job on her vehicle but the facility is just a little small.

Kyle M.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said this business provided good prices and a good turnaround time.

SANDI B.
06/21/2017
Personable workers who have been there for years
Good work n honesty

06/18/2017
Front brake pads, front rotors, and air filter replacements
I went to A-Z Auto Center to ask them to replace my front brake pads, front rotors, and air filter. I brought the car in early in the morning I I received a call in the early evening on the same day saying it was ready to go. I picked it up at their gas station that night after the service center closed. Everything has been running fine and in my experience their prices are very reasonable, especially for the area.

CAROLINE S.
Honda Accord
06/14/2017
Good customer service and value
I have been bringing my car to AZ Auto for a couple years and I never feel like they oversell me and their prices are reasonable. This time, they even allowed me to look at the car while it was raised and took the time to explain in detail the issues. They also gave me fair estimates of costs and stuck to those costs. I have recommended AZ Auto to my friends and I will continue to do so.

06/03/2017 Category: Service
Hannah said this business provided good service but she had to wait a bit longer than she expected.

AG
Adrian G.
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Adrian said it was a good experience for his first time there.

03/28/2017
Oil and filter change
I made an appointment the night before the morning I went and there was space for A-Z to accommodate me. The oil and filter change was quick and simple.

RICHARD R.
Dodge Caravan
02/22/2017
Customer service
Friendly and efficient service
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center

Thank you Richard for the 4 star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

AP
ANTHONY P.
Boston, MA
Nissan Murano
02/17/2017
keeps you car happy
awesome work... the people here care about you and are honest... Give you a great price and will work with you even if your difficult to work with..
recommend this place to anyone looking to get work done to their car
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center

Thank you Anthony for the 4 star rating. We appreciate the loyalty and trust you have for our service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and dealing with you in the future. Happy motoring!!