02/20/2020
Details Matter
This is my second major repair since I bought my car in 2017. The first time I met Fred I knew I was in good hands. He is a professional that understands the importance of communication and the details relating to having to be what becomes an extension of you in the hands of strangers. I worked in the automotive industry for over 20 years and I know great customer service when I see it. I wanted to give FIVE STARS, based on Freds perfomance, but Unfortunately he does not handle all of the client contact. Customer service has been my business all of my life in one form or another and the most important thing that you can do as a business owner is train your first contact people that DETAILS MATTER. Listening is a developed skill that most of us have not mastered. A-Z DOES GREAT WORK...But I know that on two occassions mistakes were made because someone other than Fred was just not listening. Thatis why the details were not attended too. This errors cost you business money. I will be glad to work with Fred again..Here is to hoping things improve.

KR
KAREN R.
Salisbury, MA
12/21/2019
Immediate help for an electronic failure.
A Z is an honest company responding in a timely manner. They diagnose problems quickly and correctly and repair for a fair price. I appreciate their professionalism and honesty.

Natick, MA
12/13/2019
Took my car in right away when I was in a tough spot!
I was stuck at school with brakes not working, A-Z was close by and they were willing to take my car in right away, looked at it the next day to get an estimate and fixed it up fairly quickly. and they were super helpful in the process. Thank you!

Boston, MA
12/07/2019
A good place to go in general.
Though the delay of 40minutes is kind of annoying, the service they provide is actually professional and nice.

CD
CONNER D.
Malden, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2019
Helpful and fair, but not above and beyond
Were willing to fit me in on short notice at the end of the day, seemed fair and honest, but had a hard time answering my questions about specifics and helping me make a decision about next steps

V
Valued Customer
Brookline, MA
Honda Civic Sdn
08/21/2019
Excellent Kind Service
I always come for my car inspection each year, due to the down to earth kindnessof the employee Darren. This trip in, while more expensive, was no exception with kindness abounding.

CATHY S.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019
Well organized it's a very busy place
Is a very busy place very good service well organized

04/13/2019
Good Work, but Charges for Estimates
Since you only save the estimate cost if you choose them to do the work, they incentivize picking them and they charge you higher prices than other places as a result. Only recommending them if you know the estimate rules going in.

Allston, MA
Honda Insight
02/14/2019
Had to dig, but got the right repairs at affordable price
I initially got a bill for over $1700! When I called back and was able to speak to someone who was very knowledgeable, he explained that a major expense (suspension, $1100) was likely not necessary at this time. He’s also found me a AAA discount on the necessary work. He was a great help.

RN
ROB N.
01/05/2019
Decent service
I trust the mechanics here every time and their prices are comparable to other shops in the area. My only trouble this time was the receptionist. She was sort of difficult to communicate with and confused my car with another car both when giving the mechanics notes about what needed to be fixed and when I picked my car up. Luckily, the mechanics are great and despite not being told exactly the right issues they figured it out and fixed all my problems.

10/30/2018
Friendly people!
Great location and the staff are very helpful and friendly! This was my first time taking a car in to get work done, but I had nothing to be worried about!

TG
Tom G.
Brookline, MA
Buick LeSabre
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did a good job.

KD
Kevin D.
Wakefield, RI
Lexus IS 250
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the check system light came on after he left the facility .The service was good and they were nice people.

EC
Ellen C.
Palisades Park, NJ
Audi Q5
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the vehicle was finished early and they didn't tell her.

Jonathan K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said they did a good job.