JOSEPH H.
11/05/2020
Great people, in and out.
Great people at the service desk, considerate and made me feel appreciated as a customer in spite of some minor issues. I would definitely recommend this place.

Honda Fit
10/28/2020
Exhaust Repair Honda Fit
They took a couple of days to fix my car but it was a fair price and they have a 12,000 mile warranty on repairs. They were available for updates and pleasant to deal with.

TL
TERRANCE L.
Chrysler 300
08/16/2020
Good Shop
Good shop. Work was good and the cost was great. Took longer than expected and would have wished they kept me more informed but that is a minor gripe. Will return in the future.

HG
HELEN G.
08/10/2020
Altanator
They really do try to do there best as well as help you out.

Volvo S60
07/24/2020
Nice and honest people!
Overall, I had a great experience. I’m new to the area and saw that A-Z had generally good reviews, so I figured I would give it a try. Everyone there was friendly, and I felt like I was receiving honest information about my vehicle. The one thing that could have been better was communication about how long the work would take. After my initial inspection, I was told that the repair I needed could be completed in one day. However, it ended up taking three days. I completely understand why and know that things come up unexpectedly. Just better communication would be better next time so that I can accommodate for rides and whatnot. Overall, great experience though!

BA
BARBARA A.
Mercury Milan
06/24/2020
I received a great service from A-Z. Only thing I would criticize is that my car was with them for over 48 hours, I would’ve appreciated something faster considering the fix it needed. Otherwise, I was pleased.

ES
ERIC & ELEANOR S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/08/2020
Perfect local repair shop
We've used this shop for inspections and routine repairs for many years. We've always had a great experience working with the office and the mechanics. Recommendations and pricing are always fair.

02/20/2020
Details Matter
This is my second major repair since I bought my car in 2017. The first time I met Fred I knew I was in good hands. He is a professional that understands the importance of communication and the details relating to having to be what becomes an extension of you in the hands of strangers. I worked in the automotive industry for over 20 years and I know great customer service when I see it. I wanted to give FIVE STARS, based on Freds perfomance, but Unfortunately he does not handle all of the client contact. Customer service has been my business all of my life in one form or another and the most important thing that you can do as a business owner is train your first contact people that DETAILS MATTER. Listening is a developed skill that most of us have not mastered. A-Z DOES GREAT WORK...But I know that on two occassions mistakes were made because someone other than Fred was just not listening. Thatis why the details were not attended too. This errors cost you business money. I will be glad to work with Fred again..Here is to hoping things improve.

KR
KAREN R.
Salisbury, MA
12/21/2019
Immediate help for an electronic failure.
A Z is an honest company responding in a timely manner. They diagnose problems quickly and correctly and repair for a fair price. I appreciate their professionalism and honesty.

Natick, MA
12/13/2019
Took my car in right away when I was in a tough spot!
I was stuck at school with brakes not working, A-Z was close by and they were willing to take my car in right away, looked at it the next day to get an estimate and fixed it up fairly quickly. and they were super helpful in the process. Thank you!

12/07/2019
A good place to go in general.
Though the delay of 40minutes is kind of annoying, the service they provide is actually professional and nice.

CD
CONNER D.
Malden, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2019
Helpful and fair, but not above and beyond
Were willing to fit me in on short notice at the end of the day, seemed fair and honest, but had a hard time answering my questions about specifics and helping me make a decision about next steps

V
Valued Customer
Honda Civic Sdn
08/21/2019
Excellent Kind Service
I always come for my car inspection each year, due to the down to earth kindnessof the employee Darren. This trip in, while more expensive, was no exception with kindness abounding.

CATHY S.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019
Well organized it's a very busy place
Is a very busy place very good service well organized

04/13/2019
Good Work, but Charges for Estimates
Since you only save the estimate cost if you choose them to do the work, they incentivize picking them and they charge you higher prices than other places as a result. Only recommending them if you know the estimate rules going in.