Accuracy Automotive

Latest Review about 1 year ago

S S. on 09/16/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"charged twice, never fixed"
I took my car in to have the heating/coming system looked at knowing basically that it was one of two or two of two issues. I received my vehicle back and the system worked for a week. I called the shop and explained my concern. I didn't take it back right away because I live a distance. I eventually took it back where I was told that they charged me above the cost of a new end stage resistor, but put in a used one... What? So you would think I wouldn't be charged for a new one.... Oh no, I was changed labor and for the part and then get this, the blower motor wasn't working so that was replaced, but when I picked up my car hardly any air was blowing out when turned up high and it was making the worst noise. I was told all was normal. Oh, but it wasn't. I know that you have to make sure you put the blower motor in just a certain way, google for god's sake. Sure enough I had my friend and son take it out and it was incorrectly put in. Weirdly, I have actual heat, cooling and air flow now, thanks to my son. To top it all off while the mechanic was not fixing my issues the second time he broke my rearview mirror. So I will have to replace that too. I used to think this shop was honest, but not any longer. Sad that I knew what my car's issues were more than they did.
Service Date: 09/16/2016
Review Created: 09/16/2016 11:45 PM
Paul M. on 09/01/2015
"Honesty, Detail and Personal Service"
I've been taking my vehicle here for 5 years and it's the only place I feel I can trust 100%. Straight forward and EXCELLENT service.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 08/31/2015
Review Created: 09/01/2015 07:54 PM
Gordon G. on 08/09/2015
"personal attention and efficiency "
personal attention and efficiency
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 08/07/2015
Review Created: 08/09/2015 09:04 AM
Eric F. on 08/08/2015
"awesome service center"
Accuracy automotive has always provided me with quite prompt and accurate car repairs. Good customer service and work was done with no issues
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 08/06/2015
Review Created: 08/08/2015 12:18 PM
Brandon R. on 07/31/2015
Brandon said the business is courteous, friendly and took care of the problems with the vehicle. They did not try to sell him something he did not want.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 07/21/2015
Review Created: 07/31/2015
Maria S. on 07/30/2015
Maria said she got excellent service at the business. She had to return her vehicle and they did not charge her for it. They delivered the vehicle to her home afterwards.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 07/27/2015
Bruce M. on 07/30/2015
Bruce said he is happy with the service from this business.
Vehicle: BMW 325is
Service Date: 07/09/2015
Peter G. on 07/30/2015
Peter said the business does a great job. They were very accommodating and made picking up his vehicle easy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 06/29/2015
Eric F. on 07/30/2015
Eric said the repair was fairly priced and they were up front. The business finished in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX4
Service Date: 07/02/2015
Douglas B. on 07/30/2015
Douglas said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Josh G. on 07/30/2015
Josh said his vehicle is expensive to have serviced. They are the most reasonable, honest and truthful, business he has dealt with.
Vehicle: BMW X5