Aspen Auto Clinic - Littleton

Reviews (424)

rating 4.6964699rating 4.6964699rating 4.6964699rating 4.6964699rating 4.6964699

Recommend?

Littleton, CO 80123
(720) 440-8140
Latest Reviews for Aspen Auto Clinic - Littleton
brake flush
The job was done in less time I was told it would take, an hour. It was the price I was quoted. The waiting room was clean, cold- nice on a 90 degree day & filled with snacks! I love Aspen Auto!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 06/30/2015
Review Created: 07/02/2015 09:34 AM
Spoke with Dennis. He said the business is very friendly and they repaired the vehicle quickly.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015
Patty said her overall experience went pretty smooth and the service was fine.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015
Gloria said she has already had four oil changes at this business and she has been pretty happy with their service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 06/24/2015
Giovanni said the business was very friendly and did the job in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Review Created: 06/24/2015
Great service but tire rotation which was supposed to be part of the service request was not done. Otherwise very satisfied
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/18/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 08:12 AM
Service and price
Good friendly service, easy to work with. Online reservation service could be worked on. Value coupons, handy location.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Review Created: 06/20/2015 08:20 PM
Clean,smart,fast
See review title
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 06/16/2015
Review Created: 06/20/2015 05:24 AM
Enjoyable experience
Prompt service and a very comfortable waiting room.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/17/2015
Review Created: 06/19/2015 06:13 AM
Great Prompt Service
I called Aspen Auto Clinic in a panic with my Jeep. The engine light was blinking, manual said do not drive when light is blinking. They were so kind and towed my jeep and did the repair the same day. Excellent service, very kind office staff.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/15/2015
Review Created: 06/17/2015 09:23 AM
Janessa said the staff at the business was really helpful. The price was reasonable and they did not try to sell her anything she did not need.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 06/17/2015
I am very pleased with the service and the "job done right, the first time" attitude that I fell you guys provide. I will see you again.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 06/09/2015
Review Created: 06/12/2015 08:38 AM
Larry said the business did what he asked them to do and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/08/2015
Overcharged me and I have to bring my car back
I was disappointed to make two trips to get my car maintained, because I was overcharged the first time. I had fluids replaced and when I got home my car was leaking, so I will be back for a third trip.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/07/2015 12:41 PM
Addison said this business still has one thing left they need to get done.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 06/04/2015
Friendly staff
I have been going to your shop for about a year. Excellent srevice. Thought the tune-up (Sparks Plugs only) was kind of expensive over$500.00.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 06/01/2015
Review Created: 06/02/2015 11:07 PM
Very Friendly
Aspen Auto Clinic definitely goes above and beyond. They cater to the customer and make them feel welcome and comfortable which is against the norm for most auto mechanic shops. Thanks for a great experience, Aspen!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 05/05/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 07:44 PM
Great place to have auto work done.
Overall, extremely good and professional service. Am disappointed in windshield wiper blades. Barly better than old ones 3 years old.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 05/26/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015 09:32 AM
Derek said the service was fast, everyone was friendly, the facility was clean and the price was fair.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/26/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015
unhappy with service
I am really disappointed in the service I received when I got my oil changed last week. The mechanic said that my water pump was leaking and wanted $500 to have it repaired. Our family friend who is a mechanic aid it was not leaking but what you probably saw was coolant coming out of the seep holes which is normal. I had to pay him labor time and waste $31 for your shop to run this unnecessary test. I would like you to refund me the money fit this test since running it doesn't seem valid.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015 10:36 AM
Robbie K. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Littleton responded on 06/23/2015

Tanya,
thank you for taking our call to better understand what happened during your visit to Aspen Auto Clinic.  We apologize that there may have been a misunderstanding about the repairs needed for your vehicle and why they were needed.

We thank you for taking the time to post a review and let us know there was an issue.  We do hope that after explaining water pump functions and the recommendations more clearly to you that we have answered all of your questions and why the repairs should be made by an ASE Certified Technician and warrantied parts.

We do hope that you will come back and let us serve you again with much better communication in the future.  Please feel free to call us or come by if you have any questions regarding your vehicle.

Cliff, our Customer Relations Manager is available at our corporate office at 719-445-4206.

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message