Aspen Auto Clinic - Littleton

Larry B.
Aurora, CO
Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Larry said the employees at this business are nice and honest.

KW
Kathy W.
Jeep Liberty
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Kathy said the services provided by this business were great. The employees are wonderful and very helpful.

VK
Vanessa K.
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Vanessa said the business is polite, convenient and she has never had a problem with them.

CR
Cody R.
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Cody said the technicians solved the problem quickly and the staff was friendly.

LARRY B.
12/07/2015
Friendly, neighborhood repair shop
Great job! Friendly and very efficient staff. They provide information on upcoming replacement/repairs without pressure to do it all at one time.

GS
Gabriel S.
Denver, CO
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Gabriel said this business fixed his vehicle pretty fast and they did the job right.

AJ
ANTHONY J.
Dodge Durango
12/02/2015
shop visit
I stopped in at the Aspen clinic to talk and het an estimate on a issue with my Durango 1999, the staff and technicians were very helpful, curteous and friendly. I will go back when the need arises.

Larry M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Larry said this business did a great job.

AJ
ALAYNA J.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/25/2015
was very quick
I needed a headlight replaced that I couldn't do myself because the whole assembly needed to be taken out so I took it here. it cost like $60 but I had a gift card for $20. it's expensive and I don't know how it compares but it worked for me. they had it done in 15 min and I was out of there. plus their guest lounge is amazing. a tv, wifi, snacks and drinks and toys for kids. awesome

DAN C.
11/25/2015
I'm very happy with Aspen Autos services , customer service , positive attitudes on both the manager and service managers it was a pleasure to be around those two ladies and to be able to have my questions answered

Maliha C.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Maliha said this business is honest. They provided extra work on her vehicle and they had good customer service.

BL
Britney L.
Kia Sportage
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Brittany said this business was good, and she had no complaints.

Meg H.
Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Meg said the service she received at this business was great.

DANNY S.
Broomfield, CO
Audi Allroad
11/14/2015
Friendly Service
Awesome service & nice waiting room!

Rebecca C.
Subaru Legacy
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business was very friendly with a clean place and they were efficient.

Ben B.
Saturn Ion 3
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Ben said the customer service was good and this business was timely.

MARY M.
Lakewood, CO
Chevrolet Cruze
11/10/2015
Erin, the customer service manager is wonderful.
Erin went above and beyond to help us get a part fixed that was under extended warranty. Although we had to take it somewhere else due to the warranty guidelines, she helped us out with facilitating that.

NM
Nancy M.
Watkins, CO
11/09/2015
Repeated great experiences.
I first contacted Aspen Auto for service on my 2006 Acura RSX after being told by a competitor that my car needed repairs that did not seem logical. Aspen reviews my needs, confirmed my concerns and fixed only what was actually needed (for a very reasonable price). They then offered me an incredible package for oil changes, a super deal on tires and have consistently been in integrity with all recommendations and service. The waiting room is clean, comfortable and welcoming. It has wifi too. Erin is professional and knowledgeable about me and my car, which results in what feels like great customer service. She goes the extra mile. Aspen's customer service, actual service (mechanics) and pricing are the best in town.

SD
SHAWN D.
11/09/2015
Disappointed
I brought my car in for an oil change and ended up also getting my filters changed and my tires balanced and rotated. To my surprise 2 days later my tire pressure gauge goes off and 3 out of 4 tires were low. I guess I just expected that if you pay almost $40 for tire rotation and balancing that they would check your tire pressure and correct it. The air temp was not low when it came on 61 degrees. Now I wonder if they really balanced and rotated my tires.

NM
NANCY M.
Acura RSX
11/07/2015
Great service at a great price
Erin, who works the front end, is always helpful and in integrity. My car was acting weird, then the alternator completely went out. Erin got my car in right in, had the alternator installed and my car was back in service, all in the same day! Kudos to service team!! My husband who physically took the car in for me really appreciated the comfortable waiting area and fast wi-if so he could conduct his business while he waited. Thanks again!!!