BY
BRIAN Y.
09/05/2018
Always on time and on budget

JIMMY/ TRACEY H.
09/03/2018
Saved us from doom!
Oh my gosh where to begin, we were broke down, stranded in a bad part of Denver. I didn’t know who to call but remembered a friend recommended CARS. I called at around 5 pm and charley the owner answered. He gave me the number to a tow company with a flat rate tow that didn’t have all the per mile bs. Had our car towed there, Charley fixed it for a few hundred bucks and it surely would of been 500 at a dealer. Honest fair pricing and he saved the day! Thanks!!!

GC
GINNY/ DAVE C.
07/22/2018
You can always count on the great service you will recieve from C.A.R.S. Very honest and dependable.

TT
Tony T.
Acura 3.2CL
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tony said Charlie the owner is great. He is honest, doesn't over sell and has integrity.

Jordan G.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was extremely fast and Charlie did a fantastic job.

CHARLES W.
Ram 1500
06/14/2018
Personal service, kept to the schedule, exceeded expectations
Needed to find a good mechanic to service my families vehicles. I have two cars that needed service. Charley setup a schedule for us. Charley got us in and out as scheduled and discovered a recall on my truck that I was unaware of. We have found our mechanic. Great service, great people at C.A.R.S.

MARTY B.
06/08/2018
Greta Place to Get Your Vehicle Repaired
Great service from a great mechanic who also happens to be a very interesting and friendly guy.

AL
Alma L.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Alma said Charlie and the staff provided great service.

Jessica S.
Plymouth Neon
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business provided good service, but she was disappointed by some of the charges.

NG
NORINE G.
05/24/2018
Excellent services
Charley is highly professional. My car has over 400,000 miles because of his reliable, professional and timely service. Thank you Charley!

Toyota Tundra
05/23/2018
Great work at a great price
I was referred to Chitwood from a person at work and I am incredibly thankful for that referral. I needed new shocks on my truck and got a quote from a dealer that I felt was a little high for the work. I asked a friend of mine at work and he recommended Charley at Chitwoods Auto Repair, so I gave him a call and he quoted the same work at a fraction of the cost. He made the appointment very easy to set up and was very personable, especially with me being a new customer. I felt very comfortable with him working on my vehicle and he is truly a mechanic I trust, which I think is worth its weight in gold.

I would recommend anyone looking for quality auto mechanic work at a fair price to check out C.A.R.S.

Brian H.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the owner is very professional and fast. He is very honest about what needs to be done and how he does it.

TH
Tony H.
Colorado
Nissan Murano
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this business communicated with him and everything was done quickly. He had a positive experience.

Dennis P.
Ford Flex
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a really good job. They were up front, fair, and honest.

NG
NORINE G.
04/11/2018
Outstanding service once again.
I brought my 1998 accord into CARS and once again Charley provided me with the best customer service. He is knowledgeable, trustworthy and always completes the job in record time. My car has over 400,000 miles thanks to his excellent care. I bring it in and he helps me keep it running like new.

CHARLIE W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/04/2018
Fast and Professional
I would definitely recommend this place. Good, fast, reasonable service.

ET
EWAN T.
Honda Accord
04/03/2018
Like having a family member who knows cars
We are very glad our friend recommended C.A.R.S. to us. We used to go to another auto service, but their service seemed to be going downhill. When the other place failed to figure out what was wrong with our car, they seemed almost supercilious about giving us a "discount" for (sort of) doing the second time around what they said they had done the first time around.
But when C.A.R.S. tried hard to fix a weird problem with our old car, and the fix turned out not to fix it, they were very apologetic, making space for our car in their schedule asap, and basically acting as if it was their fault our car is an ancient wreck! Which of course it isn't, but it is a breath of fresh air to have a company act that way about our car. They spent a lot of time and effort beyond what we even knew to ask for, and had the car back to us quicker than we expected.

RF
Randy F.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Randy said Charlie took care of his vehicle. He did a good job and did things right the first time.

Randy B.
Englewood, CO
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the staff were all professional, they answered all her questions and they had her service done in a timely manner.

DAVID S.
GMC Yukon
03/20/2018
Charley is the Best!!
Charley knows what he's doing, he's professional, quick, honest and fair. He can describe what the issue is in layman's terms. He charges a fraction of what a dealership charges in labor and parts cost the same. Plus, he's a great guy and close to the train. Why wouldn't you want to give him your business?! Top notch experience as always.