NG
NORINE G.
05/24/2018
Excellent services
Charley is highly professional. My car has over 400,000 miles because of his reliable, professional and timely service. Thank you Charley!

Anonymous avatar
Toyota Tundra
05/23/2018
Great work at a great price
I was referred to Chitwood from a person at work and I am incredibly thankful for that referral. I needed new shocks on my truck and got a quote from a dealer that I felt was a little high for the work. I asked a friend of mine at work and he recommended Charley at Chitwoods Auto Repair, so I gave him a call and he quoted the same work at a fraction of the cost. He made the appointment very easy to set up and was very personable, especially with me being a new customer. I felt very comfortable with him working on my vehicle and he is truly a mechanic I trust, which I think is worth its weight in gold.

I would recommend anyone looking for quality auto mechanic work at a fair price to check out C.A.R.S.

Brian H.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the owner is very professional and fast. He is very honest about what needs to be done and how he does it.

TH
Tony H.
Colorado
Nissan Murano
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this business communicated with him and everything was done quickly. He had a positive experience.

Dennis P.
Ford Flex
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a really good job. They were up front, fair, and honest.

NG
NORINE G.
04/11/2018
Outstanding service once again.
I brought my 1998 accord into CARS and once again Charley provided me with the best customer service. He is knowledgeable, trustworthy and always completes the job in record time. My car has over 400,000 miles thanks to his excellent care. I bring it in and he helps me keep it running like new.

CHARLIE W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/04/2018
Fast and Professional
I would definitely recommend this place. Good, fast, reasonable service.

ET
EWAN T.
Honda Accord
04/03/2018
Like having a family member who knows cars
We are very glad our friend recommended C.A.R.S. to us. We used to go to another auto service, but their service seemed to be going downhill. When the other place failed to figure out what was wrong with our car, they seemed almost supercilious about giving us a "discount" for (sort of) doing the second time around what they said they had done the first time around.
But when C.A.R.S. tried hard to fix a weird problem with our old car, and the fix turned out not to fix it, they were very apologetic, making space for our car in their schedule asap, and basically acting as if it was their fault our car is an ancient wreck! Which of course it isn't, but it is a breath of fresh air to have a company act that way about our car. They spent a lot of time and effort beyond what we even knew to ask for, and had the car back to us quicker than we expected.

RF
Randy F.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Randy said Charlie took care of his vehicle. He did a good job and did things right the first time.

Randy B.
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the staff were all professional, they answered all her questions and they had her service done in a timely manner.

DAVID S.
GMC Yukon
03/20/2018
Charley is the Best!!
Charley knows what he's doing, he's professional, quick, honest and fair. He can describe what the issue is in layman's terms. He charges a fraction of what a dealership charges in labor and parts cost the same. Plus, he's a great guy and close to the train. Why wouldn't you want to give him your business?! Top notch experience as always.

BY
BRIAN Y.
03/20/2018
GREAT AS ALWAYS

AR
Ana R.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Ana said the business provided good service.

JERILYNN T.
Acura MDX
03/06/2018
Honest, Excellent Customer Service & Great Work for a Reasonable Price is what you Receive at CARS
Highly recommend Charley at CARS for your auto repairs. He will provide top-grade service, high quality parts, and not "sell" you on unwanted services or repairs. He's the only mechanic in town we trust to service our 4 cars.

Dennis C.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff did a very good job, and they were very reasonably priced.

PD
PAUL D.
02/27/2018
Superior service, high quality, and fair pricing .
Have been taking my Honda Civic hybrid to Charlie for years. A straight shooter who always does quality work for a reasonable price. Highly recommend his shop in Englewood

SJ
SUZY / STEVE J.
02/22/2018
The BEST
Honest, professional,reliable, fair! Charlie is the best!!

Jim M.
Acura MDX
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Jim said Charlie did a very good job and took care of him. He was a good guy who went over and above what was asked. The service was done in a good manner.

JEREMY H.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/30/2018
Short Notice, Great Service!
Called CARS with short notice because I had a tire light on and a weird noise from the back tires. Found out I had a bad wheel bearing. CARS was able to get the part and replace it and get me on my way way that same morning! Great service! Thanks

JO
Jack O.
GMC Pickup
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was excellent. The staff provided very professional service and the work was done very well. He had no complaints.