LW
LAURA W.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/24/2019
Another great experience
Astro is consistentjy helpful and great at communicating.

Michael B.
Volkswagen Bus
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was patient with him. He went on vacation after dropping his vehicle off. The business was able hold on to his vehicle until he returned and did so without a complaint. The service was great. All in all it was a good experience.

SZ
SARA Z.
Acura RDX
06/18/2019
I had great service and they were very honest!

DEANA M.
06/14/2019
Quick and easy!
Thank you so much for fitting me in and changing my blinker light in 15 minutes so I could get back on the road safely!

CLAIRE C.
06/10/2019
Quality and Exceptional Customer Service
My visit to Astro Automotive was a breeze and the service technicians that I spoke with were friendly, easy to communicate with and very pleasant. They ran a diagnostic on my hybrid car and although they were not able to work on the specific problem due to it being specialized hybrid issue - they recommended a great hybrid specialty shop and let me go free of charge. Astro will be the first shop to get my business from now on and I hope to repay them for the favor someday soon. I should also mention that my boyfriend was the person to recommend this shop and he has always had incredible,
Imply service with Astro.

JAKE S.
06/03/2019
Great
I've always had good experiences with Astro. They will get you in and out as fast as they can and do great, quality, work on your car.

LW
LAURA W.
05/29/2019
Friendly, reliable, and very responsive
Brian and the team at Astro Automotive are consistently helpful and responsive. They do great work, take the time to answer any suggestions, have fair pricing, and are very friendly. We started taking our cars here when moving to Baker a few years ago and couldn't be happier -- with the neighborhood and Astro!

RD
RON D.
05/29/2019
Astro always over delivers
The staff at Astro has always been very professional, fair and competent every time I bring my car to them

DAVID H.
Littleton, CO
Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2019
Recent visit
Came in expecting to have to replace rear brakes but after Astro pulled the tires off the brakes looked like “brand new” = pleasant surprise so I had just my 3,000 mile oil change!

Dave S.
Nissan Xterra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Dave said it was good.

CA
CHRIS A.
Honda Ridgeline
05/25/2019
Local auto service with integrity and convenience
I've known about Astro Automotive for years because they are located two blocks from my house. My Ridgeline needed service and I decided to see how they compare to Honda. The quoted price was probably the similar to what Honda would use, but Brian told me that the would evaluate conditions before proceeding. It turns out that they felt that the full service was not indicated, and I got out for the price of an oil change and a evaluation:10% of the quoted price! The frosting was being able to drop the vehicle off the night before and to walk over to pick it up. I am sold on Astro Automotive.

Rae M.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Rae said this business always does a good job.

MATTHEW W.
Toyota Sequoia
05/15/2019
Brakes, differentials and transfer case
I have been going to Astro automotive for nine years and really appreciate the service. It’s a full-service neighborhood mechanic shop that does quality work at a decent price. I just had brakes and rotors all around along with front and rear differential and transfer case for an affordable price.

Aurora, CO
05/08/2019
Fair and Honest
Family run and operated with a high degree of professional, accurate work. I have taken my car here for years and even when I moved to the other side of town, I still make the drive to have Astro to have them service my vehicles.

MELISSA L.
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2019
At the drop of a hat Astro Automotive will always help!
I can't count the amount of times that I've called up Astro Automotive and needed immediate assistance with my car problems, and they are always willing & able to get me in on that same day. A family run business that goes above and beyond, as well as, being fair and honest with their pricing. I appreciate everyone who works their and their dedication to me as a customer!

AA
Azita A.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Azita said that she was happy with both the work and the customer service. It was a good experience for her. The staff were thorough, detail oriented, and understanding.

RD
RON D.
04/24/2019
Very professional
Very thorough and complete with checking everything to make sure my car is in top working condition

Jacob W.
Buick Regal
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was good, completed quickly, and the pricing was fair.

KH
KENN H.
Volvo 940
04/10/2019
Able to get auto attended to right away!! Most other companies want at least 24 hours notice to work and keep!
I have known this company for over 15 years. They have done work for me from time to time. Very peasant experience and knowledgeable employees. Would I use them again....for sure!!

GS
GAYLA S.
Toyota Matrix
04/10/2019
Honest work
The workers were friendly and respectful and the work on my car was done efficiently and thoroughly. A great find for me. I've already recommended Astros Auto to several friends.