WD
WILL D.
06/17/2021
Auto service
Great service at a fair price.
Would highly recommend using Brian and his team at Astro Automotive.

Acura MDX
06/16/2021
Great work, honest workers
Great work, honest workers

PR
PAMELA R.
06/15/2021
Efficient and fair pricing
Single woman here🙋‍♀️This automotive center is legit! I feel comfortable with their maintenance as they are in line with manufacturer recommendations. I appreciate their honesty x 💯

JEFF G.
06/11/2021
Always such an easy-going experience from this group of professionals!

DJ
DEBORAH J.
Nissan Rogue
06/11/2021
My go-to auto repair shop
I only use Astro Automotive now. They are honest and quickly turn around work. I feel confident I’m getting a fair price on the work and am not being upsold like at a dealership.

JJ
JOSIE J.
Jeep Cherokee
06/10/2021
Fastest service ever
I went into Astro yesterday afternoon to ask about an oil change — less than 24 hours later, I got an appointment, the service completed, and my car back. Easily the most efficient vehicle related experience I have ever had.

CG
COLLETTE G.
06/10/2021
Auto repair
It’s nice being back in the neighborhood and using Astro motors again. Walking distance from the house, excellent service and enjoyable crew. Highly recommended.

JENNIFER A.
GMC Vandura
06/08/2021
Astro is the best
Hands down the nicest shop I've ever been to. It's incredible that you are willing to take on any project on any car, new or old, it's a rare thing. Thank you for all you do.

JOHN S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/07/2021
Great personal service.
We were visiting our son and were about to head for home when we had car problems. Astro Automotive was very accomodating by working us into their busy day and keeping our delay to a minimum.

KC
KIMBERLY C.
Honda Fit
06/05/2021
Trustworthy and knowledgeable shop
I’ve been taking my cars to Astro Automotive since 2008. The one thing that has impressed me over the years is the shops honesty and their knowledgeable service no matter the vehicle. (I used to drive a Prius.) Brian has always been open about what to prioritize, to make the overall service affordable, when my budget was tight. Years ago they even gave me a loaner while working on my car which saved me since I commute 20 minutes to work. They have consistently gone well out of their way to make car maintenance a positive experience. I highly recommend this shop.

PC
PHIL C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/03/2021
My recent visit to Astro
I recently went to Astro Automotive to get my front brake pads replaced in an oil change. David was the guy that checked me out all the guys here are friendly they do great work the work is guaranteed and they had my car ready in the time when I needed it to be ready I've been coming to this business for over 20 years I would recommend to anyone!!

PJ
PAUL J.
05/25/2021
Always professional
Astro is terrific. I wouldn’t take my autos anywhere else.

Morrison, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/19/2021
Takes Extra Time
While they couldn’t replicate the issue I brought it in for, they spent extra time looking over my vehicle and driving it to verify that they found no problems. Very reasonably priced for the minimal maintenance my vehicle needed.

KW
KATE W.
05/17/2021
Hidden Auto Repair Gem
These guys know their stuff. Honest pricing, detailed attention. Nothing gets by this auto repair shop, they quickly locate the repair issues, provide a detailed estimate of work, and layout the timeframe of completion. I took in my '78 F150 for some overdue mechanical repairs & rebuilds, & am so excited to have my truck back in the best shape it's been in over 20 years. Will definitely be recommending this shop to friends.

JAY R.
05/14/2021
Support This Local Auto Shop
Who is going to bail you out when local dealerships cannot find parts for weeks and want to charge you higher prices for parts and labor?

A: Your local auto shop, that’s who.

Astro Auto helped us out of a jam for an AC compressor and condenser replacement when our dealership wanted us to wait weeks and pay more.

Astro Auto was super responsive, accommodating, and flexible (they even lowered our costs by finding remanufactured components).

All of this is to say: Support Your Local Auto Shop!