JANET M.
07/05/2020
AWESOME neighborhood business
GREAT neighborhood shop!
Friendly, efficient and do a FANTASTIC job

07/03/2020
Knowledgeable and great customer service
Will be using this as our neighborhood mechanic from now on.

KD
KRISTIN D.
06/30/2020
Thanks so much!
My car was ready early - yea! Very dependable and they do great work!

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
06/29/2020
I like the notification on regular maintenance. They found problems with my water pump, which could have left me stranded, if left unfixed.
I had just returned from a trip to Kansas and Nebraska. My truck is my main transportation. When Astro found a problem with my water pump, I was relieved it didn't leave me stranded in Eastern Kansas. They can fix Dodge Trucks in Kansas, but it is nice not to be stranded in a small town, waiting on repairs.

WK
WILLIAM K.
06/26/2020
Very helpful and informative
I live in the neighborhood and have been taking my car here for years. They are good business that stands behind their work and cares about their customers.

AC
ALLAN C.
Chevrolet Astro
06/25/2020
Honest
I’ve been going to astro for many years. Always been treated well and with honest assessments. Great work and considerate staff.

LC
LINDSAY C.
06/22/2020
Quality service you can trust
I have been coming here since I moved to Denver. They are always super friendly and willing to fit me in right away. They remind me of my auto guys my family and I trust back in my hometown. Great service!

Honda Civic Sdn
06/19/2020
Very friendly and helpful, in and out in a timely manner. Would recommend

Ford Crown Victoria
Great Service , period!
Been a loyal customer since 1990 ; tried others but found none better in Denver.

JULIE G.
Great neighborhood shop!
I have been going to Astro for a couple of years now and I highly recommend. They have excellent customer service and fast response times. And the folks who work there are just really nice people!!!

Toyota Tundra
06/18/2020
My truck is gliding straight as an arrow
Took my truck in for an alignment and boy is she running true. Thanks again!

LG
Lucas G.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Lucas said the staff are quick, honest and provide good service.

Chloe B.
Colorado
Volvo S60
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Chloe said they had good service and good prices.

Michael B.
Ford Flex
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the service was great.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/09/2020
I love the people that work there!
It would have been nice if the contracted glass person would have vacuumed up all of the shattered glass that was still all over my seats. It also would have been nice to take off the duct tape residue that was holding the plastic bag over the broken glass. I understand this would be going a bit above and beyond but that’s what makes a shop great.