MJ
MAUREEN J.
10/15/2019
Consistently good
Astro is always professional, quick and good.

Michael B.
Volkswagen Bus
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said this business is really understanding of the situation. They are very attentive and squeeze him in when they can.

BP
Ben P.
Aurora, CO
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business has been incredibly honest, forward and extremely understanding. There have been instances where something gets fixed and then other issues were created. He said other than that they're positive, understanding people and that makes up for it.

LINDA B.
10/03/2019
Professional, timely service.
Justin was very good explaining my service and communicating updates.

BL
Bill L.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a great job.

CL
Chad L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Chad said that it was great.

SI
SUSAN I.
09/11/2019
Best auto shop in Baker
I have been taking my elderly Subaru here for years. They have been able to take it in on short notice, give a precise but quick estimate and get my car back to me in great shape. They take the time to explain what needs fixing and I trust them. I feel lucky to have them in my neighborhood.

EO
EVAN O.
Honda Element
09/06/2019
Great shop
These guys are good. Recommended.

PH
PAT H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/30/2019
great service.
i'll recommend this place to anyone. The people that work there are very nice and helpful, and especially Brian tht really went the extra mile when I had huge problems with my car.

KT
Keith T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the staff did a good job quickly.

JZ
JULIUS Z.
08/28/2019
Thank you Brian!
You guys did a great job of fixing my Ford Escape. The first shop I went to was unable to diagnose the problem with my car. Your team knows what they are doing. Much appreciated.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
08/28/2019
They just get it right every time, at the right price.
I came in needing a tire repair. It doesn't pay big for Astro, but they are cheerful and helpful. We made an appointment for tire replacement later next month. They got me decent prices on the new tires. They got my repair done the same day. I didn't go more than a few hours without my vehicle.

WC
Wiley C.
Colorado
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Wiley said the employees were communicative. They provided quick service. The work was done correctly.

CE
CLARK E.
08/27/2019
Friendly and fast
I was recommended by my wife's son, Joshua C., to take my car to your auto service.
I didn't have an appointment but they fit me in and took care of a dead battery and alerted me to issues I am addressing. The were friend, informed and effective.
I will be using them in the future.

Brad M.
Colorado
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was able to fix his vehicle at a reasonable price. He stated the staff have great integrity. He added that he recently became homeless and the staff are willing to work with him to keep his vehicle working properly.

TJ
TERESA J.
08/21/2019
Saints
I was driving on highway and my tire blew. I ended up at Astro Automotive and Brian and his staff took great care of me. At first we was just going to put my spare tire on and unfortunately it was no good. Brian told me my other tires were in good condition. He orders me the same tire and said it will be ready the next day so I left it. Low and behold he called me the same day in the evening and told me my car was ready. What made this experience so nice for me is that Brian under promised and over delivered. Thank you Brian

JEWELL P.
08/20/2019
The guys are always friendly
The guys are always helpful and friendly and the work is excellent!

CD
COLIN D.
08/14/2019
Reliable and honest
I can always trust that I received quality service at a fair price.

CHERI M.
08/14/2019
Good, friendly service.
This is my third car that is being serviced at Astro. This is a new car, but the previous two were not - I gave up the first with over 286,000 miles and the second with over 246,000 miles. They have helped me through "mysterious", inconsistent failings, and safety issues that could have been deadly. I have never felt like I was talked down to, or taken advantage of.

Saab 9-5
08/13/2019
Always has a loaner car!
Nice job. Always has a loaner car.