KW
KATE W.
05/17/2021
Hidden Auto Repair Gem
These guys know their stuff. Honest pricing, detailed attention. Nothing gets by this auto repair shop, they quickly locate the repair issues, provide a detailed estimate of work, and layout the timeframe of completion. I took in my '78 F150 for some overdue mechanical repairs & rebuilds, & am so excited to have my truck back in the best shape it's been in over 20 years. Will definitely be recommending this shop to friends.

JAY R.
05/14/2021
Support This Local Auto Shop
Who is going to bail you out when local dealerships cannot find parts for weeks and want to charge you higher prices for parts and labor?

A: Your local auto shop, that’s who.

Astro Auto helped us out of a jam for an AC compressor and condenser replacement when our dealership wanted us to wait weeks and pay more.

Astro Auto was super responsive, accommodating, and flexible (they even lowered our costs by finding remanufactured components).

All of this is to say: Support Your Local Auto Shop!

PR
PAMELA R.
05/13/2021
Accommodating and Friendly
I appreciate a city auto repair that is genuine, friendly and professional. I had my car guy go over their estimate and he thought it was very reasonable.

JOAN H.
Saturn Ion
05/13/2021
great on time service
I can't say enough nice things about Astro Automotive. they are very friendly, polite. They are also very honest they give you options instead of charging for things you don't need. I wouldn't take my care any where else. Thank you gentlemen

MIKE M.
05/12/2021
Best Shop in town
Honest, straightforward, and quick. These guys always get me in and out quickly and do it right.

Toyota Matrix
05/11/2021
Trustworthy, efficient, friendly, knowledgeable
I have used Astro mechanics to fix my car for many yrs. They've helped make my 135,000 mileage car one that runs well, is dependable and safe. The people at Asyro are honest with me, explain clearly what needs to be done and then get it done quickly and effectively. I trust them.

MICHAEL M.
05/08/2021
Astro was recommended by my retiring mechanic. They were very professional, got me in quickly, accommodating our schedule, and were punctual. They are reasonable with their pricing. Their inspection of our car was very helpful prior to our road trip. We will continue to use this family run business.

Honda HR-V
05/07/2021
Oil Change
Excellent service, super quick, personable staff

MADHU P.
05/06/2021
Super thorough and quick
Went above and beyond

CAROL H.
Buick Verano
05/04/2021
Has always been fair
Did most still some items outstanding. Need sensor display fixed and do I get a warranty on the tires?

JACQUI M.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/04/2021
A great experience
Went in for a radiator hose replacement and left with my car running better than ever. They suggested my valve cover gasket be replaced which would help with an engine oil leak (one I had been concerned about for some time). They also replaced my spark plugs. They used all the parts that I had supplied and their suggestions were spot on. My car is running better than when I got it. And the price was affordable. Super happy with their work!

KURT M.

AI
ANDREW I.
04/27/2021
Great
I have been going here for years, and the team are professional, trustworthy and do great work. Thanks, Astro!

LV
LUCY V.
Nissan Pickup
04/24/2021
Near my home
Great service and professional staff

LJ
LILA J.
04/22/2021
Honest, knowledgeable
We got a new (to us) 2003 4Runner and took it to one place that gave us really high quotes and didnt have a mechanic explain the work to us. We towed the 4Runner to Astro Automotive after my Saab mechanic recommended them. Brian explained all the work that needed to be done very clearly and fixed everything for less than the other place quoted.