PJ
Paul J.
Aurora, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were very helpful, thorough and were able to get the repairs done the same day.

JEFF T.
Mazda Protege
01/31/2020
They seem honest
They didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. They just did my oil change like I asked and advised me of maintenance that my car will need down the road.

BT
BEVERLY T.
01/29/2020
Oil change and check up
I always feel confident that I will get honest and expert service at Astro

JOAN H.
Saturn Ion
01/29/2020
Mrs. Joan Hawk
it was refreshing dealing with you gentlemen you fixed the problem and kept in touch with me. I will not be going to any other dealer from now on.

MT
MEAGAN T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/23/2020
Local shop, friendly people, trustworthy
Every time we have taken our car here they have been friendly, helpful and I believe that they are honest. They have been able to fix the smallest of things as well as the biggest of issues. I recommend them to everyone!

AP
AMANDA P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/22/2020
Quick and great service
I was able to schedule an appointment within the week and repairs were done in just a few hours. Very friendly and trustworthy!

Justin S.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Justin said he would recommend this place for service.

BG
Betty G.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Betty said she liked this business' service.

Jared W.
Colorado
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jared said he had no issues at this place.

ED
EMMA D.
Colorado Springs, CO
01/17/2020
Quick, Reasonable, and Helpful
I came in the other day with a nail in my tire to get it patched up. Within twenty five minutes I was on the road again, and they only charged me $22. I will definitely be returning here for car maintenance in the future. Everyone was very kind and they do good work.

MITCH B.
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2020
Great Service from Astro!
Astro Automotive has served me well and taken great care of my truck for years. They ask and answer questions patiently, keep me up and running, and save me money.

Daniel M.
Colorado
Chevrolet Colorado
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said that they completed the work before the appointment was set. It was great and he will be back. His brakes need to be looked at.

BK
BRIAN K.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2020
Great Place
Astro has been a great place to work with over the many years I have been coming here. Fast, friendly, informative and competitively priced!

CHERI M.
01/10/2020
Tire with nail
My tire was low, and my car kept messaging me even after I put in air. Astro was able to work me in quickly, find and eliminate the nail, and get me back on my way. All with good humor to my disrupting their schedule.

GS
GAYLA S.
Toyota Matrix
01/08/2020
Honesty, efficiency and skillfulness.
I have taken in my car when I only needed minor work and other times when I left my car for a couple of days for major repairs. People at Astro were always courteous and efficient and accommodating. They are honest and reliable for any level of car repair.