LN
LISA N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/07/2020
Astro garage.
I've taken my vehicle into Astro garage a few times I have always received excellent service and I would recommend them to anybody.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
06/29/2020
I like the notification on regular maintenance. They found problems with my water pump, which could have left me stranded, if left unfixed.
I had just returned from a trip to Kansas and Nebraska. My truck is my main transportation. When Astro found a problem with my water pump, I was relieved it didn't leave me stranded in Eastern Kansas. They can fix Dodge Trucks in Kansas, but it is nice not to be stranded in a small town, waiting on repairs.

Michael R.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he is happy with his experience.

BP
Ben P.
Aurora, CO
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business has been incredibly honest, forward and extremely understanding. There have been instances where something gets fixed and then other issues were created. He said other than that they're positive, understanding people and that makes up for it.

CL
Chad L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Chad said that it was great.

Brad M.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was able to fix his vehicle at a reasonable price. He stated the staff have great integrity. He added that he recently became homeless and the staff are willing to work with him to keep his vehicle working properly.

Saab 9-5
08/13/2019
Always has a loaner car!
Nice job. Always has a loaner car.

MATTHEW W.
Toyota Sequoia
05/15/2019
Brakes, differentials and transfer case
I have been going to Astro automotive for nine years and really appreciate the service. It’s a full-service neighborhood mechanic shop that does quality work at a decent price. I just had brakes and rotors all around along with front and rear differential and transfer case for an affordable price.

AA
Azita A.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Azita said that she was happy with both the work and the customer service. It was a good experience for her. The staff were thorough, detail oriented, and understanding.

KH
KENN H.
Volvo 940
04/10/2019
Able to get auto attended to right away!! Most other companies want at least 24 hours notice to work and keep!
I have known this company for over 15 years. They have done work for me from time to time. Very peasant experience and knowledgeable employees. Would I use them again....for sure!!

Lexie B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Lexie said Brian and the staff are super friendly, the service was informative. She was told there was more work that needed done though.

MO
MARY O.
Englewood, CO
12/17/2018
Review of Suburu Outback on 11/30
My only question is why did my car smell like gasoline after it was serviced? It never did that before but the brakes are fine and the oil change is also. By now the smell has subsided, thank goodness. Thank you for your service.

David C.
GMC Pickup
11/14/2018 Category: Service
David said he had to take his vehicle back in the next day for follow up but they did a great job with that.

Lexie B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Lexie said she is experiencing a strange noise that is coming from under the hood. It happens sometimes when she starts the vehicle and is like a clunking sound.

JOHN D.
Ram 1500
08/13/2018
They took my appointment at the last minute. They did the work right and delivered the vehicle on time. Good job!
My day turned to crap with a low tire pressure in my right rear tire. I needed it fixed. While I was at it, I had my oil changed. They accommodated me cheerfully and delivered correctly on time. My day turned better after that.