AG
AREN G.
Kia Rio
12/11/2020
I made a mistake on my first review!
I am so sorry, I accidentally hit one star instead of five! You truly deserve 10 stars!

12/11/2020
Thank you for everything!
As always, Astro is fair, honest and does an outstanding job. I have brought multiple cars here for years and have never, ever had a complaint. I have never been treated with condescension (I am a woman), and more than once they have gone above and beyond for me. Astro is everything an auto repair shop, and truly any business, should aspire to be. They are, in my eyes, the gold standard.
Brian K. from Astro Automotive responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  We look forward to continue servicing your vehicles.

DAVID L.
08/03/2021
Thorough problem analysis and resolution

JEFF W.
08/03/2021
Mazda with State Farm Claim
The team at Astro is amazing. I trust them implicitly. Quality service at a fair price. And they didn’t an exceptional job dealing with a very difficult State Farm claims department.

CHERI M.
07/31/2021
Reliable work, friendly service
This visit was regularly scheduled maintenance, an oil change and tire rotation, It all happened quickly, even though I was late delivering my vehicle. I like getting the service reminders, and appreciate the friendly, personal greetings.

BT
BEVERLY T.
07/29/2021
They can fix it.
Than you for your service on short notice.

AK
AUSTIN K.
07/29/2021
Can’t recommend this shop enough. I’ve have my older Subaru at this shop for 2 big fixes. Had the clutch done and most recently the radiator cracked and got it fixed. I googled around for the best rated and I feel like astro did a great job for rates at or below the average. Service was very speedy as well.

DWIGHT B.
07/23/2021
The honesty and professionalism
Astro Automotive has worked on my cars and do a great job Everytime,they call before work is started with pricing, and let's you know what other work needs to be done in the future and very friendly

SL
SHAMUS L.
BROOMFIELD, CO
07/22/2021
Quick & Efficient
Brought my truck in on a Tuesday and was complete by the end of day. Thanks!

VC
VERN C.
Chrysler Sebring
07/22/2021
Trustworthy
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, honest, reliable

LYDELL S.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2021
Trust is hard to earn and they’ve earned my trust
The people at Astro never over or under promise and they always deliver very honest people that’s hard to find in any mechanic

OS
ORRIN S.
Golden, CO
Toyota Tundra
07/15/2021
Quick diagnosis
A leak in the cooling system was quickly diagnosed and repair options clear. Thanks.

DF
DILLON F.
Rogers, AR
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/14/2021
Absolute life savers!
The guys at the shop were absolutely amazing. My wife and I were on vacation and the cv axle broke in our Subaru. They got us in that Tuesday afternoon and we were back on the road by 9am on Wednesday! The prices were incredible too! I 110% recommend trusting these guys with your vehicle!

JIM S.

CG
CARA G.
07/13/2021
Honest, Fast and Nice to Work With
Astro is the place! We always appreciate their great service and help determining how to care for our vehicles. Thanks!