JOHN D.
Ram 1500
02/26/2020
They are close to my home. They pay attention to what I want and what I need. They don't gouge me on the price.
The work was done fast and done well. I usually check the oil after an oil change. The oil is clean and in the right quantity. They do it right and on time.

Angelo M.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Angelo said he likes the service.

WM
Will M.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Will said he appreciates the great service. They do what they say they will do..

CA
CHRIS A.
Honda Ridgeline
02/20/2020
A neighborhood gem
I started using Astro Automotive last year. I've had three visits for two vehicles, the last of which was to diagnosis a weak starter battery. Brian was able to lay out a plan of action which was concise and reasonable and which would allow for feedback before running up a large tab. We agreed that it made sense to have the battery checked a second time by the vendor that sold it to me (they had given it and my charging system a passing evaluation less than a year ago). As it turned out, the battery failed this time, and they replaced it with a new one. I kept my appointment with Astro to give the diagnosis plan an opportunity to validate my electrical system. Brian ran it through the first stage of the plan several times, and was able to assure me that there were no lingering issues with my electrical system. I picked the truck up with a very reasonable bill and complete peace of mind. My only regret is having waited so long to give Astro Automotive a try; don't you make that same mistake!

PJ
Paul J.
Aurora, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were very helpful, thorough and were able to get the repairs done the same day.

JEFF T.
Mazda Protege
01/31/2020
They seem honest
They didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. They just did my oil change like I asked and advised me of maintenance that my car will need down the road.

BT
BEVERLY T.
01/29/2020
Oil change and check up
I always feel confident that I will get honest and expert service at Astro

JOAN H.
Saturn Ion
01/29/2020
Mrs. Joan Hawk
it was refreshing dealing with you gentlemen you fixed the problem and kept in touch with me. I will not be going to any other dealer from now on.

MT
MEAGAN T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/23/2020
Local shop, friendly people, trustworthy
Every time we have taken our car here they have been friendly, helpful and I believe that they are honest. They have been able to fix the smallest of things as well as the biggest of issues. I recommend them to everyone!

AP
AMANDA P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/22/2020
Quick and great service
I was able to schedule an appointment within the week and repairs were done in just a few hours. Very friendly and trustworthy!

Justin S.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Justin said he would recommend this place for service.

BG
Betty G.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Betty said she liked this business' service.

Jared W.
Colorado
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jared said he had no issues at this place.

ED
EMMA D.
Colorado Springs, CO
01/17/2020
Quick, Reasonable, and Helpful
I came in the other day with a nail in my tire to get it patched up. Within twenty five minutes I was on the road again, and they only charged me $22. I will definitely be returning here for car maintenance in the future. Everyone was very kind and they do good work.

MITCH B.
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2020
Great Service from Astro!
Astro Automotive has served me well and taken great care of my truck for years. They ask and answer questions patiently, keep me up and running, and save me money.