ER
ED R.
Isuzu Trooper
02/16/2019
As always Brian and the crew got right after my problem and gave me the best available options. I am very loyal to them.

Jake S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the people at the business are extremely personable. They are knowledgeable and on time with the work.

RYAN S.
Toyota Pickup
02/13/2019
Great Customer Service
Took care of me after I had some issues following an oil change. Thorough and knowledgeable, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Thanks Brian and Astro!

02/06/2019
Last Minute Repair
The team at Astro Automotive is awesome. They really went above and beyond. Not only were they able to squeeze me in last minute, but they were able to fix my vehicle before a long ski trip. From my experience, I know I'll be coming back. If you're looking for a new shop, look no further than Astro!

M
MARK AND LIZ
02/04/2019
Awesome, as always!
We have never had a better auto shop! Their service team is awesome (they know our names when we come in!), they explain the problem in plain English and they stand behind their work 100% I would give them 10 stars if I could!

BARBARA M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/01/2019
For me it is not only the convenience since I live 2 & 1/2 blocks away, it's the truly kind and friendly faces,
I have always been treated special at Astro. I trust them as I have been going there for almost 15 years. I have never felt taken advantage of and have always been satisfied with their work.
Thanks Brian and the gang.
Barb

HG
Harrison G.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Harrison said that all due to the place, his vehicle is now fixed.

JAKE S.
01/30/2019
I just had my car in for an oil change. My girlfriend brought my car in for me, but Astro was very accommodating and let me pay over the phone beforehand. Will continue to use Astro for my auto needs.

BK
BRIAN K.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2019
Best in town!!
Astro has been my service garage for everything from oil changes, factory scheduled maintenance and breakdowns.

Kia Rondo
01/18/2019
Fast and friendly service
Astro fit me in right away and were friendly and courteous.

NC
Nadia C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Nadia said the employees were extremely helpful. Brian was also extremely helpful and courteous.

BT
BEVERLY T.
01/13/2019
My 2010 need a bit of this and that. The staff at Astro , as always, did a great job. Thankful that I found Astro Automative on moving to Denver.

PZ
PAUL Z.
Isuzu Trooper
01/05/2019
Scheduled service was on time and cost is reasonable.
They listened to my concerns. Work was completed on time. I did have to return for an oil leak that turned out to be the oil drain plug and was replaced at not cost.
Everything was explained in detail. I will return for future services. The alignment was completed and the results explained.

SAMANTHA M.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
01/03/2019
Great Staff & Fast/Reliable Service
I have been taking my car to Astro since 2015, and every time I go, the staff are friendly and honest. They are very quick and reliable with their services as well!

JOANNA F.
Denver, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/02/2019
New Car Battery
I was greeted warmly by Kaitlyn. She called me soon after I dropped the car off to tell me my options.
I was able to get a new battery installed within a few hours, on what appeared to be a busy day.

JOYL W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/28/2018
recommend
Brian seems to be very professional and courteous. Honest with diagnostics and discusses options before doing the work.

Volvo XC90
12/21/2018
Pre purchase vehicle inspection
Astro automotive did an excellent job on a future car purchase. Bruce discussed the results of the inspection and steered me clear of a possible disasterous car purchase.

TOM M.
12/21/2018
quick, efficient, reliable, friendly
I was impressed at how quickly my car was ready. I dropped it off at 10 am for an oil change and replacement of my window wipers. They were finished at 11 am. I've been a customer of Astro Automotive for over 15 years and I keep going back. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dustin G.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said they are great people, do good work, and they're honest

DF
Darrin F.
Kia Sorento
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrin said the employees were really friendly. They were helpful. They provided good service. He was satisfied with his service.