Business Solutions

Astro Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SL
SHAMUS L.
08/06/2022
Ain’t no school like the old school and these guys are the head masters of mechanics. They do what they say and say what they can do.

MITCH B.
08/03/2022
The team at Astro have taken excellent care of my truck for 6 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

BT
BEVERLY T.
07/30/2022
I needed a new headlight
I appreciate the fact that I could get it replaced the next morning at 8.

CARMON S.
07/29/2022
Friendly, local and honest!
Fast and friendly service. After someone tried to steal my catalytic converter (they were centimeters from cutting it out completely) Astro was quick to get...

07/27/2022
Kudos.
The requested work and consultation were on-point, reasonably priced, and completed on time. All are very much appreciated… Thanks!