ZB
Zach B.
Colorado
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Zach said he did not have any work done, only an estimate, but would recommend the business.

KE
Kate E.
Jeep Liberty
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Kate said the service provided by this business was good but they were expensive.

WC
William C.
Volvo 142
03/21/2016 Category: Service
William said the service was good but the shifter on the vehicle was broken. He knows they broke it because it was fine when he took it in for service. He said he was not happy they would not willingly admit their wrongdoing. He would still recommend the business for service because they did do a good job on his repairs.

RT
RICK T.
Ford E450 Super Duty
11/12/2015
Great Customer Service, but Still Need Solutions
I was referred to Astro by a friend/tour bus company, and they have been excellent almost every time. I had several things I wanted the technicians to look at this time, such as shocks and AC/Heat, but they said they couldn't do anything for either. It's hard for me, as a small business owner, to plan time to drop my bus off, and get pick-up/drop-off back to my office. If they would have told me in advance that they don't know how to work on either of these for my kind of bus I would have taken it elsewhere, but now I have to find another time to drop it off somewhere else. That's a big thing for my company, but having said that, Tim and the front-end staff were very friendly, as always. Unfortunately, next time when I want my bus to be looked at I will probably go straight to the company they referred me to. We have to be efficient, and we need someone who can solve our problems the first time. I hope you guys get better at these things, because I prefer using your services otherwise.

Bijan S.
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Bijan said he did not think the business found the problem with one of his vehicles. They wanted to work on the differential and he thinks the problem is something else.

LISA B.
Volvo V40
09/04/2014
Convenience
Astro Automotive is close to home which makes it great for me.

AR
ANDREA R.
Infiniti QX4
04/29/2014
Diagnosis correct but added on items not needed.
They seemed to diagnosis my car correctly but I am not going back for my repair because they also said I needed struts replaced and that my tires were cupped. Had second check, they are not cupped. Once I get one dishonest comment, can't give any business as the trust is lost.

CP
Chris P.
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Chris said he went in for estimates on two occasions and each time they were really high priced. He had the work done for about one fourth of their quote. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

Craig S.
Subaru Impreza
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Craig said during the initial but unrelated repair, the business damaged the steering pump and his vehicle would not steer. He had to fight with them to replace it. They eventually tried to make it right and replaced the pump, charging him for the labor only. They also cleaned his vehicle. He would not recommend the business for reasons already stated.

RK
Rose K.
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Rose said after she picked her vehicle up her heater was not working at all. She said her heater would stop working for a day or so intermittently. She has already received a quote from this business to repair the heater.

C

BT
Bruce T.
Cadillac Fleetwood
09/20/2012 Category: Service
Bruce said he had damage on both sides of his vehicle and it appeared there was tar splashed on the sides. He said he spent $1,500 to repair the damage. He said the mechanical work was very good and he was happy with the repairs.

MELISSA S.
Kia Rondo
07/01/2012
brakes
Hi. Your service was friendly but unfortunately the cost for your product was double of that of Just Brakes. I know that you are small business and just brakes is a chain but I would think that the price would not be 63% higher.