JULIE G.
01/14/2021
Great service per usual!
Service is always quick and affordable; staff are super nice.

RICK M.
01/12/2021
Great People and Super Friendly
Astro Automotive has repaired my vehicles for probably 20 years! Bruce and Brian are Honest and friendly, and have always taken care of my concerns! Great shop...great people!

LD
LISA D.
01/10/2021
I would recommend a friend or a relative to Astro mechanic shop they are fast they work with you detailed and what's wrong with your car and I'm happy with their service so definitely thank you Astro

Honda Ridgeline
01/10/2021
Great Communication and Service
The staff did an amazing job communicating the entire time my Truck was in the shop, and the quality of work was first rate.

JULIA B.
Dodge Sprinter
01/09/2021
Friendly and straightforward
The folks at Astro Automotive have been servicing various vehicles of mine over the years. The work is has always been well done. The mechanics and staff are friendly, funny and most importantly, have always communicated well with me regarding the cost, time needed, and updates on services and repairs. Thanks y’all!

KP
KIMBERLY P.
Sedalia, CO
Ford Edge
01/09/2021
Great service great people
I have been taking my cars to them for years. They have always treated my great. They care and are fair!

AR
AARON R.
01/08/2021
Great Service and Communication
I always think Astro does a great job and they're very communicative. I haven't had any issues.

CHERISH M.
Kia Soul
01/08/2021
Always super helpful
Very knowledgeable and super nice.

SANDY S.
HUMMER H3
01/07/2021
Bryan is amazing
No matter the problem he allways can fix it

MICHAEL R.
12/31/2020
Friendly and Professional
I had a great experience. A new, used vehicle check over. David gave me comprehensive feedback on what needed to be done and what were the priority jobs. I'd definitely go back.

MAGGIE B.
12/31/2020
The only place you should take your car!
I've been taking my car to Astro Automotive for over 3 years. And, I know how important it is to find a mechanic you can trust, and who will fix your car right, the first time! Experienced mechanics and 5-Star customer service, this is the reason I trust Astro Automotive to fix my car.

SI
SUSAN I.
12/11/2020
A place I can trust!
I have been taking my Subaru to Astro for a few years now. Every time I need something done, I feel I can totally trust their estimate of the cost of repairs and their workmanship. I am babying my 15+ yr old car along these days and am thankful they understand that and accomodate me so well.

12/05/2020
They were all very helpful and clear on what was going to be done on the vehicle. Very happy. Thank you

BARBARA M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/21/2020
They never let me down
I have taken my vehicles to Astro for many many years. They are professional, knowledgeable, and caring.
I highly recommend Astro Automotive.

AN
Andrew N.
Honda Fit
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they are really good communication and he trusts them.